Mere Humsafar

By SaniyaDalvi0

Khud hi padh lo More

Important
characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
important
Notice
Chapter 5
Notice
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
note
note
note
chapter 11
Chapter 12
note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Aesthetic Board

Chapter 18

451 31 18
By SaniyaDalvi0

Third person pov:

Manisha was sleeping on the bed when suddenly the alarm rang waking up Manisha. She groans and turns to the other side and shuts the alarm off and wakes up. She looked around the room and signed sadly as she was missing Abhishek. It's been one week since she last saw him. Her mind started to drift off the thing that happened one week ago.

Flashback starts..

It starts from the night when Abhishek tortured the guys who sexually harassed her...

Both Abhishek and Manisha were sleeping and cuddling with each other. It was morning and both of them were still sleeping when Abhishek's alarm started to ring. He opened his eyes and shut the alarm off and turned to see that Manisha was sleeping he started to admire her and then gets up and went towards the washroom. After sometime he came out of the shower and went towards the closet and wore his normal clothes as he was not going to the office for a few days. He noticed the time and started to wake up Manisha for her breakfast.

Abhishek says Manisha uth jao subah ho gayi.

Manisha who was still sleeping turns to the other side and covers her face with the blanket.

Abhishek says Manisha please uth jao yaar subah ho gayi nashta nahi karna kya?

Manisha gets annoyed at Abhishek's nagging and said irritatedly toh Roz hoti hai aur nashta nahi karna please mujhe sukoon se sone dijiye.

Abhishek gets astonished at her sassy reply but shakes his head knowing how she gets irritated when someone wakes her up. He knows that he does not have any choice other than threatening her.

Abhishek said sternly Manisha get up right now

Manisha ignores Abhishek.

Abhishek looked at her and said achha abhi batata hu tumhe saying that Abhishek came closer to Manisha and started to kiss her neck. Manisha who was sleeping till now wakes up and starts to moan.

U-umm a-aahhh abh-abhishek yeh aap kya kar rahe hai Manisha said now being awake by his technique.

Abhishek removes himself from Manisha's neck and says toh tum finally uth gayi.

Manisha glares at him but abhishek ignores her glare and says jao jaake ready ho jao nashta karne neeche aa jaana jab tum ready ho jaungi toh.

Manisha was still glaring at him when Abhishek said teasingly eww tum ne toh kal nhaya bhi nahi tha na shii tumhare andar se smell aa rahi hai jao jaake nahakar aao jao jao Abhishek makes faces deliberately to tease her and shows his hand sign to go towards the washroom.

Manisha huffs and gets up taking a towel in her hand and goes towards the washroom and opens the door of the washroom and was about to enter the washroom when she saw that he ( Abhishek ) was smirking and was about to leave the room when Manisha turns towards him and said yeh smell aapko tab nahi aa rahi thi jab aap mujhe kiss kar rahe the. Abhishek stops in his track and turns towards her with a look of astonishment and shockness in his eyes. Seeing this Manisha grins and continues waise agar smell ki baat kar hi rahe hai toh main aap ko bata du ke aapne jab mujhe kiss kiya na toh aap ki munh se bohot gandi smell aa rahi thi toh next time kiss karne se pehle mint use kar lena Manisha said this very sarcastically and before Abhishek could even say anything or come towards her she shut the floor close and locks the door. Abhishek was standing there shocked his mouth was opening and closing like a fish. He shook his head and ran out of the room wondering if he actually smell bad from the mouth.

Some times later

Manisha comes downstairs dressed in a saree. And goes towards the kitchen and sees Dimple Malhan .

Manisha says good morning mummy.

Dimple malhan looks up hearing Manisha says good morning mera bachha aur tabiyat kaise hai teri? Aaram karna chahiye the na? Yaha par kyun aayi tu? Main Tera khaana upar bhej deti thi?

Manisha looks at her mother and says mummy shant ho jaiye main theek hu. Meri tabiyat kal se kaafi zyada behtar hai aap itna tension kyun le rahe ho aur kabse aaram hi kar rahi hu aur main yaha par aap ka haath batane ke liye aayi hu aur mujhe aap sab ke saath khaana khaana hai toh main aa gayi neeche aur aap yeh kya kar rahi hai dijiye main karti hu saying this Manisha was about to snatch the pan from her mother.

When her mother glares at her and says koi zaroorat nahi hai tu yaha par chup chaap se baith Jaa aur koi zaroorat nahi hai kaam karne ki.

Hearing this Manisha pouts her lips and gives her mother the best puppy look but her mother-in-law ignores it.

Manisha gets irritated says mummy please na kuch toh kaam dijiye main thak gayi hu aaram karte karte main bhi toh ek insaan hu na 2 din se sirf aur sirf aaram hi kar rahi hu please kuch toh kaam dijiye na.

Hearing this her mother-in-law shook her head knowing her daughter-in-law's drama and stubborn nature says achha ek kaam kar dining table set karde khaana waise bhi ho chuka hai main yeh last Paratha lekar aati hu Jaa hearing this Manisha nods her head knowing atleast her mother-in-law is giving her some work otherwise her mother-in-law would not even let her work since she is sick.

Manisha goes towards the dining table and arranges the dining table and decides to call everyone for breakfast but before she could even do it her father in law comes and says nischay aa raha hai aur beta aap baith jaaiye aap ki tabiyat theek nahi hai. Hearing this Manisha puts her lips and says papa achi ho gayi hai meri tabiyat dekho abhi bukhaar bhi nahi hai saying this Manisha forwards her forehead for her father in law to check.

Her father in law chuckles at her cute antics says jaanta hu beta ji maine Abhishek se subah hi puch liya tha aur usne bataya ke aap ko bukhaar nahi hai lekin aap ki awaaz se samjh aa raha hai ke aap ka gala theek nahi hai.

Hearing this Manisha nods her head cutely says haa papa woh thoda Hindi gala saying this she started to cough toh papa woh main kya keh rahi thi woh mera gala *cough* thoda*cough* hi kharaab*cough* hai and again started to cough.

Hearing her cough her mother in law arrives with food and keeps them over the dining table says Manisha tera gala toh theek nahi hai ruk main tere liye abhi kadha bana kar laati hu usse tera gala accha hoga agar tu usko 2-3 din pilegi toh. Saying this her mother goes and starts to make the kadha for Manisha.

Nahi kadha nahi saying this Manisha again started to cough.

After sometime her mother brings kadha for her says yeh log Manisha yeh kadha pee lo.

By that time Abhishek and nischay had already arrived downstairs for breakfast and hearing her cough everyone gets worried. Manisha as soon as she sees the kadha she shook her head her mother in law gives her a glare and says mujhe maa se sasu maa banne time nahi jaayega chup chap se yeh kadha finish kar.

Manisha looks at Abhishek but one glare from him and she looks towards the other side she looks at her father in law hoping he would support her but he also turns to the other side she knows there is only one person who can help her. She looks towards nischay with her famous puppy look which can melt anyone's heart. Seeing this nischay tried his best to ignore his best friend look but he cannot ignore her and looked at his mother.

Nischay looks at his mother and says kadha peena zaroori hai kya?

His mother glares at him and says tujhe bhi pilaao

Nischay looks at his mother and says nahi dhanywaad.

Abhishek looks at his mother and says haa mummy isko bhi pila hi do kya hai na yeh piyega toh iski bhi tabiyat achhe se aur achha ho jaayega.

Nischay looks at his brother and says ji nahi humari sehat bilkul achhi hai aur hume apni sehat aur achhi nahi karni hai agar sehat ki baat hi chal Rahi toh aap hi pi lijiye kya hai na mujhe apne bhai ki sehat ki bohot chinta hai isiliye saying this he looked towards his mother says mumma dekho Manisha toh kadha peene se na rahi toh hum ek kaam karte Manisha nischay calls out and looked towards her giving a look. Saying this nischay left and brings some black pepper in his hands .

Manisha understands and blinks her eyes grinning and looks towards her mother innocently as her mother did not understand the look that Manisha and nischay gave to each other and said nahi mummy main tab tak nahi peene wali hu jab tak aap Abhishek ko nahi pila dete.

Her mother looked towards her so she was unable to look at Abhishek. Abhishek looks at his wife with widened eyes as when the game turns towards him.

Manisha looks at her mother innocently says mummy aap ko pata hai raat ko Abhishek cheek rahe the aur thodi bohot khaasi bhi ho rahi thi abh main kaise pee sakti hu agar mere pyaare patidev ki tabiyat itni kharab hai aap hi bataiye na aur inhone toh dawa bhi nahi liya tha Manisha shows her fake tears.

Hearing this abhishek was shocked at the way she lied and wondered in his mind yeh kab hua? ( Manisha be like jitne baar bhi ignore kiya un sab ka badla le rahi hu main 😂)

Dimple malhan( Abhishek and nischay' s mother) looked towards Abhishek says kya yeh sach bol rahi hai?

Abhishek shook his head and says yeh jhoot bol rahi hai mummy.

Dimple looked towards Manisha at the same time Nischay came out of the kitchen and brought some black pepper so dimple was not able to look at them since she was staring at Manisha.

Dimple looks at Manisha says Manisha yeh toh mana kar raha hai.

Manisha looks at her mother and shows her fake tears says pata nahi mumma yeh mana kyun kar rahe hai jhoot kyun bol rahe hai pata nahi mumma. At the same time Nischay shows his palms towards Abhishek he was confused but as soon as he smelled her he started to sneeze and cough since he had opened his mouth while asking nischay why he showed his palm and quickly removes his palm as soon he inhaled from his nose and mouth.

Hearing his cough and sneezing dimple looks towards Abhishek says teri bhi tabiyat theek nahi hai bete Manisha ne bilkul sahi kaha.

Manisha says dekha mummy maine kaha tha na aapse she said looking towards Abhishek ke aap ki bhi tabiyat theek nahi hai lekin aap ne humari ek baat bhi nahi maani. Dekha na mummy main jhoot nahi bol rahi thi inki tabiyat actually mein kharab hai.

Abhishek was shocked at his wife's lie. He looked at his mother while coughing says mummy*sneeze* aap galat *cough* samajh rahe ho. Before he could even say anything his mother glares and says.

Manisha Teri kitni parwah karti hai aur tu hai ke usko galat thaha raha hai bechari kitni chinta karti hai teri.

Saying this dimple kept the glass on Abhishek's face and told him in a strict voice to drink it.

Abhishek gets scared ster seeing her mother's glare and looked at Manisha who was looking at him and shows her tongue which angered him even more and glares at her dimple frowns seeing him glare at Manisha and turned towards Manisha and Manisha's face quickly changed after seeing her and shows her innocent eyes so dimple did not suspect anything.

Abhishek makes a face but one glared from his mother and he started to drink the kadha . He drinked it in one go and after finishing it Abhishek says yuck!! disgusting! His father and brother controls their laugh. Manisha was also controlling her laugh.

While Abhishek was busy in making faces his mother goes inside the kitchen and bring a glass of kadha for Manisha.

Her smile got lost and her face was now terrified she shook her head but one glared from her mother and she started to drink the kadha. Abhishek was now enjoying Manisha's suffering. After all she was the first one who started it.

After finishing the kadha Manisha and everyone sits down on the table and started to have breakfast but abhishek was glaring at her and nischay from time to time.

Nischay gets scared as he knows that he had played with lion. He was praying to God that today Abhishek would show mercy on him.

Manisha on the other hand was happy as she had also made Abhishek suffer the way he had make her suffer. Manisha said in her mind after all hum akele kyun doobe hum doobenge toh sab ko saath mein lekar doobenge.

After everyone finshes the breakfast. Nischay was about to run when Abhishek calls out and said tujhe na main baad mein dekhta hu abhi pehle apni biwi se nipat leta hu phir baad mein tere paas aaunga.

Nischay signs in relief as he was free from his brother now but he does not know what he would do to him later he gets terrified knowing his brother is not going to leave him today.

Nischay said in his mind aaj toh Bhai mujhe kachha hi nigal na jaaye lekin hum toh shakahari hai na nischay mazaak ka waqt nahi hai kuch soch. Idea main yaha se bhaag jaunga toh na rahega baaz na bajegi basuri saying this nischay left.

Abhishek comes inside the room and saw that Manisha was standing there dressed in a saree. He looks at her back and notices her waist. Abhishek was staring at her waist shamelessly and then he looked at her and saw that she was looking in the mirror wearing her nuptical chain she was about to put the nuptical chain around her neck when Abhishek interrupted and asked may I ? Startling Manisha.

Manisha looked at him and nodded her head. Abhishek comes there and holds the nuptical chain and puts it around her neck looking at Manisha through the mirror Manisha shyly lowers her eyelashes. Abhishek smirks seeing her blushing state. Abhishek says main bhula nahi hu jo tumne mere saath kiya hai acche se yaad hai mujhe. Aaj tumhari wajah se mujhe kadha peena pada aur nahi main uss nischay ko chodne wala hu.

Manisha looks at him and said khabardaar jo aapne usse kuch kaha aur waise bhi aap hi ne mujhe chedna shuru kiya tha subbah yaad aaya.

Abhishek said toh tum mere saath aisa karogi kitna kadwa kadha tha woh mera bas chalta toh main toh vaha par hi vomit kar deta kitna Ganda taste tha uska.

Manisha looks at him said accha hua mujhe toh bada maza aaya aapko aise haalat mein dekha kar aur kaise shakal banayi thi aapne woh dekhne layak tha saying this Manisha started to make faces the way Abhishek had made and started to laugh.

Abhishek smiles seeing her laugh and says accha bachu meri mazak uda rahi ho.

Manisha says mazaak toh insaan ke saath karte hai bandar ke saath nahi.

Abhishek was shocked and said angrily kya kaha tumne mujhe?

Manisha looks at him and said aap insaan toh bilkul bhi nahi ho sakte kyun ke insaan shaant svabhaav ke hote hai aur naahi aap bandar ho sakte ho kyun ke bandar ke kaan tez hote hai aap ko toh sunai bhi nahi deta hai toh aap haww!!? Aap octopus hai matlab kyun ke chuti hai kyunke woh sun kaha sakta hai.

Abhishek looks at her said main aur chuti!?

Manisha looks at him and says haina!? Aap toh woh bhi nahi ho sakte hai kyun ke kya hai na mungi bechari seedhi sadhi pyaari hoti hai lekin aap toh !? Manisha said looking at him as if signing said haa aap hai na gadhe woh best rahega.

Abhishek looks with a shock look in his face said kya kaha tumne mujhe main aur gadha Manisha yeh last resort tha mere apmaan ka ek toh chori upar se Seena chori pehle toh tumne mere lips ka mazaak udaya phir tumhari wajah se mujhe woh kadha peena pada tha uske baad yeh chuti, bandar ghoda.

This is when Manisha interrupted and said godha nahi gadha.

Abhishek said tumhe toh main saying this he started to run towards her Manisha's eyes widened and she started to run away from him. Abhishek looked towards her and said tumhe aaj mujhse maafi mangni padegi.

Manisha looks at him and says maafi mange meri jutti saying this Abhishek runs towards Manisha and she starts to run away from him. Before Abhishek could even catch her she threw a pillow square on his face. Manisha laughs said oh shit!? Abhishek opens and closes his mouth like a fish and said abh toh tum gayi saying this they both started to pillow while Abhishek was trying to catch Manisha and Manisha was running away from him. It soon ended when Manisha was about to run towards the door but abhishek caught her by her waist soon he puts his hand on her waist Manisha stops breathing her heartbeat turns fast as he puts his hand on her bare waist and spins her around her hands automatically holds his hands and tightens her hand grib on his hand. His small beard was giving pleasure to her neck and collar bones.

Abhishek said while still holding her taking her towards their bed pakad liya Aaj maine tumhe abh bhaag kar jaungi kaha? Tumhe jaane dunga toh na.

Manisha said emotionally jaane mat dena mujhe aap se dur.

Abhishek makes her sit on the bed and then notices that she was almost in tears and asks worriedly kya hua?

Manisha looks at him and says agar kisi din maine aap ko chod Diya koi misunderstanding ya phir koi aur cheez ho gayi toh aap mujhe chod donge?

Abhishek looks at his wife and holds her cheeks with both of his hands softly saying main iss duniya ki har cheez ko kurbaan kar sakta hu lekin tumhe nahi ok.

Manisha looks at him and nods her head.

Abhishek continues to look at her and notices that she was still unsure says aur agar humare beech koi misunderstanding ya kuch bhi hua toh hum usko solve karenge. Aur rahi baat ke agar tum mujhe chodne ki toh yeh baat apne dimaag mein dal lo ke nahi main tumhe chodne wala hu agar tum mujhse door jaana chahogi na phir bhi nahi.

Manisha smiles with teary eyes Abhishek smiles seeing her smile said dekho yeh waali Manisha mujhe zyada pasand hai na ke woh rondu wali.

Manisha again smiles and Abhishek wipes her tears and says mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.

Manisha nods her head says boliye na kya bolna tha aap ko.

Abhishek looks at her said Manisha main tumse yeh kehna chahta hu ke I mean main I mean ke hum k-kya hum iss rishte ko d- but suddenly a phone call interrupted them Abhishek gets annoyed and cuts the call and again said main kaha tha ha Manisha kya hum humari sh- when again a phone call interrupted him. Abhishek again cuts the call when Abhishek again was about to speak when again the phone call rang. Manisha sees that Abhishek was looking angry and was about to cut the call.

Manisha said Abhishek phone utha lijiye kya pata ek important call ho.

Abhishek was getting annoyed but when Manisha puts her hand on his back rubbing making him calm. Manisha signs him through her eyes.

Abhishek looks at her said main mujhe few minutes do main abhi baat karke aaya. Manisha nods her head and Abhishek goes towards the balcony to attend the call. After a few minutes Abhishek was shouting on the phone Manisha who was still sitting on the bed gets up and goes towards the balcony and sees him shouting through the phone at someone. Manisha started to rub his back at first it startled him but slowly it starts to calm his nerves down. Abhishek ends up saying I can't come I don't care ke kitni badi yeh deal hai mujhe farak nahi padta I can't come saying this Abhishek cuts the call.

Manisha looks at him and says kya hua Abhishek?

Abhishek at first was relevant in telling her but said aree woh ek important deal hai uske ke liye Italy jaana hai.

Manisha looks at him and says toh aap ko jaana chahiye.

Abhishek looks at her said main nahi Jaa sakta.

Manisha looks at him and says kyun nahi Jaa sakte?

Abhishek said tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai main tumhe iss halat mein chod kar nahi ja sakta.

Manisha looks at him said offo itni si baat aap ko jaana chahiye Abhishek main theek hu.

Abhishek said nahi main tumhe chod kar nahi jaa sakta.

Manisha looks at him said main theek hu aur waise bhi mujhe abhi bukhaar nahi hai abhi tabiyat theek hai aur meri wajah se aap ko aap ki laakhon ki deal cancel karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai in the end Manisha said sternly.

Abhishek looks at her said magar Manisha.

Manisha cuts him off said dekhiye hum logo ko kabhi bhi apni personal life aur professional life mix nahi karna chahiye aur waise bhi yaha dhyaan rakhne ke liye mummy papa nischay bhaiya sab hai aap please aap ko jaana chahiye please mana mat kijiye na she showed her puppy face.

Abhishek signs said theek hai par tum apni dawai time par logi aur bahar ka kuch nahi khaogi aur apna dhyan rakhogi aur time par sona bhi hai aur rest karna.

Manisha said haa baba haa sab kar lungi aap apne secretary se boliye ke aap Jaa rahe uss deal sign karne aur aap apne kaam par focus kijiye.

Abhishek nodded his head and went to speak with his secretary and after a few minutes. Abhishek comes back.

Manisha looked at him and asked aap ki flight kabhi ki hai?

Abhishek said Aaj shaam ki.

Manisha looked at him and said toh chaliye packing kar lete hai zyada time nahi bacha hai saying this both Abhishek and Manisha started to pack Abhishek's clothes. After a few hours everything was done. Manisha was sad that Abhishek was leaving after all their relations were going well as after 1 month both of them started to have normal conversation between them. Manisha did not show it on her face as she did not want his company to have a loss because of her.

It was evening time Abhishek was about to leave when he looked towards her said main Jaa raha hu.

Manisha nods her head said sambhal kar jaaiyega aur jab pohonch jaayenge toh please call kar dijiyega yaad se.

Abhishek nodded his head and said woh kar dunga lekin tum apna dhyaan rakhogi time par dawa Lena jaldi sona rest karna bahar ka kuch mat khaana mujhe call karte rehna aur time par khaana khaana.

Manisha nods her head and said yeh aapne mujhe 34 times bol chuka hai jaane se pehle main dhyaan rakhungi apna bhi aur sab ka bhi aur agar kuch problem hogi toh aap ko zaroor bata dungi.

Abhishek nods his head and said khayal rakhana bye saying this he was about to leave when he said main kuch bhul gaya.

Manisha said kya bhuk gaye?

Abhishek looks at her then he kissed her on the forehead. Her breath stops and her eyes becomes teary and she hugs him. Abhishek hugs her back and says jaldi aaunga take care.

( This way he kissed her forehead imagine Abhisha here)

(This way Abhishek hugged Manisha)

Manisha nodded her head and said aap bhi apna khayal rakhana soon Abhishek left Manisha saw his car leaving from the window and signs sadly but blushes as well on how he had kissed her forehead.

Flashback ends.

Manisha comes out of her dream land and shakes her head as she still remembers the way he had kissed her forehead.she puts her hand on the forehead and blushes and then gets up from the bed to get ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Solace By Himu

Fanfiction

59K 7.1K 50
Kya hai yeh ehsaas? Pyaar hai ya hamdardi, jisse mai pyaar samajh baithi?
132K 6.4K 31
peep into knowπŸ˜†
2.2K 247 7
Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary and a work ofpure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is wri...