Chapter 10

Third person pov:

Third person pov:

After manisha was done doing her things she called out abhishek. By the time she was down brushing her teeth abhishek was already dressed up. Manisha signs in relief after seeing him not half naked after all she does not want to get distracted by him. Abhishek comes and sees and that manisha was done using the washroom. Abhishek lifts up manisha and brings her to bed and makes her lay down and he covers her with a blanket. When she asked ummm main yaha par kaise aayi matlab kal...raat ko kya hua mujhe kuch bhi yaad hi nahi hai? Abhishek stopped in his tracks and said kal raat ko tum ko bohot tez bukhaar tha aur tum behosh ho gayi thi aur phir tumhara bukhaar bhi nahi utar raha tha toh isliye mujhe tumhari tepid sponging karni padi thi while saying this manisha was coughing in between abhishek stops explaining and puts his hand over her forehead and said tumhe bukhar abhi bhi hai. Hmmm manisha said while closing her eyes and said while yawing mujhe toh laga ke kal aapne nahi balke kisi aur ne humare kapde utare hoge. Abhishek grits his teeth as soon as manisha said this he clenched his jaws and fist. Manisha opens her eyes and looked towards abhishek and saw him looking angry she gulps in fear and touches his face gently her hands was shivering abhishek relaxes in her touch. Manisha smiles seeing him calming down. He looked at her and grabbed her neck tightly but not too hard to choke her Manish gasps seeing him so close and said only I have that fuckin rights to see you like that no one I mean NO ONE can ever fuckin look at you if they do that day will be their last day on earth they would never see the sun again because by that time they will already be dead. Saying this Abhishek left her and goes outside. Manisha started to breath heavily she was just wondering what was going on with him. Abhishek again comes back but this time with a first aid kit manisha frowns and looked at him questioningly. Abhishek sits on the bed and looked at her manisha was feeling nervous and was looking down. Abhishek grabs manisha's hand looked at the bruise that was given by those goons he clenched his jaws remembering how she was crying in pain he looked at her hand and saw there was a hand print mark. Manisha was staring at his face she does not know what he is feeling right now. He concentrated on applying medicine on her bruises. He uses detol antiseptic disinfectant manisha flinches and lets out a small scream hiss a-ahh. Abhishek looked at her and said sorry laga his eyes were showing how worried he was for her. Sorry saying this he again started to apply the medicine on her he covers her hand with a bandage. He looks at her and indicates her to show her arms since the shirt was too big over her abhishek easily moves the sleeves in upwards direction and started to apply medice over her bruises. He grabs a cotton and is applying medicine while blowing air since it was burning her skin as there were some scratches marks. Manisha was biting her lips to control herself from moaning in pain abhishek was helpless in this situation since he can't do anything he was feeling anger towards himself. Manisha grabs his bicepts since it was hurting her and digs her nail in his skin abhishek was not feeling any pain over her nail digging. After some time he was done with both her hands. Abhishek looked at manisha and saw that she was still closing her eyes he chuckled. Manisha looked at him and said ho gaya in happy voice he nodded his head and chuckled the way she signed dramatically. Drama queen he muttered rolling his eyes. Manisha looked at him suspiciously narrowing her eyes and said kuch kaha aapne? Abhishek quickly shakes his head and said kuch nahi kuch nahi bola. Saying this he left and again comes back with an ice pack. Manisha was looking at him questioningly he grabs the ice pack and gently puts it on manisha's cheeks where that guy had slapped her. Manisha flinches due to cold and pain abhishek continued to do the process gently after some time he was down with it. He goes towards the balcony and calls someone. After he was done talking he came back and puts his hand on her forehead and saw that she still has fever he grabs the thermometer and noticed that fever has again gone up and it was 101° abhishek was looking worried manisha looked at him questioningly but does not said anything. When manisha's eyes fell over the clock it was 9:00 am manisha said aree aaj toh bohot der ho gayi mar gaye aaj jaldi kaise nahi uthi main Abhishek looked at her and saw that how she was trying to get up before she could even move abhishek quickly grabs her waist and said tum chup chaap yaha par hi rahogi tabiyat theek nahi hui hai tumhari bukhaar hai. Manisha said p-par when abhishek interrupted and said in cold voice I said NO matlab tum yaha par hi rahogi chup chaap araam karongi. Manisha turns her face to the other side. Abhishek was staring at her but manisha's attention was towards the other side. He was busy gazing at her when his gaze broke when someone knocked on their door abhishek covered up manisha appropriately and said come in. A maid enters bows her head down as if showing respect to him. Abhishek looked at her and asked kya hua? M-malik doctor sahab aaye hai. Abhishek said in his cold voice unhe andar bhejiye. After a few seconds a knock was heard abhishek said come in. A doctor is shown who's 5'5ft tall he has a big stomach and was wearing glasses he was looking friendly. Abhishek shakes hands with him and said to the doctor this is my wife Manisha Abhishek Malhan and manisha this is Mr sharma our family doctor. Manisha joins both of her hands and says namaste. The doctor replied with namaste while joining hands Mr Sharma sat on the chair and started to do check up on her.

After sometime he gave medicine and prescribed some pills and said Inka bukhaar Kam hua. Thankyou doctor manisha said the doctor replied aap mujhe nahi inhe shukriya kijiye aap ke pati ko unhone hi toh aap ka khayal rakha hai kal raat ko 104°. Manisha looks at abhishek and abhishek was already looking at her.
The doctor continues breaking their eye contact and said inhone toh meri jaan hi le li thi. Par bohot tensed the woh manna padega. Manisha was looking at abhishek. When the doctor noticed the situation was awkward. The doctor clears his throat to indicate to them that he was still here. The doctor said abh main chalta hu maine inhe dawaiya de di hai aur inhe khaana na khaane ki wajah se yeh behosh ho gayi thi toh unhe subah dawai dene se pehle inhe kuch khila dijiyega abhishek nods his head and gives him his fees and said thank you doctor for being here at such short time. Before going the doctor turns towards them and says bhagwaan tum dono ko hamesha salamat rakhe aur tumhare pyaar ko kisi ki nazar na Lage. Manisha and abhishek eyes widened and both of their breaths hitched. After some time The doctor had left already. Manisha and abhishek looked at each other and both of them turned their faces away.
Abhishek left the room and manisha sits on the bedroom.