Enemies, Friends, Lovers. Rad...

By Fawn_At_Dawn

A RadioApple slow burn story, includes Smut and Fluff, possibly a bit of Angst ❤️I am aware that Alastor is a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Smut)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (smut)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (smut)
chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15 (smut)

3.7K 54 171
By Fawn_At_Dawn

It was the morning after Alastor had proposed to Lucifer laying in bed together, suspiciously naked. Alastor was first to awake, his arms wrapped around the king who was curled up against his chest. Alastor looked down at him, smiling as he kissed his forehead. Lucifer opened his eyes briefly, groaning as his hand went up to cup Alastors face.

"Well good morning, Fiancé~" Lucifer whispered in his tired state, his eyes fixed on Alastor. "Good morning." Alastor whispered back, leaning in to give Lucifer a passionate kiss, pulling away seconds later. "Well I think I like the new affection you're giving, Mr radio demon~" Lucifer chuckled, rolling Alastor over to his back so that Lucifer could straddle his hips, grinning down at him.

"What do you mean? I've always been like this~" Alastor spoke sarcastically, his hands resting on Lucifer's thighs. "Oh sure, sure." Lucifer rolled his eyes, tilting his head as he rested his elbows on Alastors shoulders to run his hands through the radio demon's hair. "I know you found it hard to work up the courage to ask me to marry you, Alastor. I'm glad you did." Lucifer kept his eyes on Alastors eyes, that seemed softer than usual.

"It actually wasn't that hard once I thought about how well it could end out in the future, then realised that wouldn't happen if I didn't just suck it up and ask." Alastor laughed slightly, one of his hands moving from Lucifers thigh to his waist to support him as Lucifers hand slid up to Alastors ear.

Lucifer smiled slightly, his hands continuing to stroke Alastors ears. Alastor took a deep breath, gripping Lucifers thigh and waist slightly. "Luci, you know what you're doing.." Alastors voice was like a grumble, not wanting to push Lucifer away, nor give in.

"Of course I do~" Lucifer hummed, leaning down to kiss Alastors neck lightly, his hands remaining on Alastors ears. "Lucifer.." Alastor whined out slightly, using his hands to pull Lucifer closer, his eyes almost shut. "See.. just a big puppy~" Lucifer whispered as he continued to kiss over Alastors neck, one hand running over his ears and the other running his thumb over Alastors cheek, his fingers resting on his neck.

Alastor glanced over at the clock beside his bed, it was 8:32. "Shouldn't we get downstairs soon?.." He whispered, his breathing shallow. Lucifer lent back for a moment looking over at the clock. "We can wait 15 minutes." Lucifer smirked, looking back down at Alastor, a flustered mess. "Do you want to go down now? We can if you want to." Lucifer paused his actions, tilting his head.

Alastor for silent for a moment. "N-..No." Alastor whined, looking up at Lucifer who smirked, going back to fiddling with Alastor's deer ear, kissing down his neck. Lucifer began wiggling his hips on Alastor's hips, chuckling at his reaction, arching his back and biting his lip in an attempt to not make a noise.

"Awh~ Worked up already?~" Lucifer grinned, his lips making their way down Alastor's chest, now grinding against Alastor. "Fuck- Sire.." Both of Alastors hands were at Lucifer's waist, slipping down to his hips to guide him to grind faster.

"Oh~ You're desperate~" Lucifer smirked, leaning away and looking down at Alastor. "And to think I thought you fucked yourself out last night.." Lucifer laughed lightly, inching backwards so that Alastors hardened cock was Infront of Lucifer.

"Hmm, maybe we can use these 15 minutes well?" Lucifer tilted his head, looking down at Alastor's cock as he slid his thumb over the tip, watching Alastor's hips twitch. "P-Please-.." Alastor muttered out, looking over at Lucifer teasing his cock, his hands on Lucifers hips, his nails digging in.

"Please what?~" Lucifer grinned, his hand slowly wrapping around Alastor's cock. "Stop teasing me.. and just help me out here.." Alastor panted, his head laying back as his hips slowly moved to thrust himself into Lucifers hand. "Tsk.. alright, I'm feeling generous~" Lucifer whispered as he lent down to kiss Alastor on the lips, who needily kissed back.

Lucifer started to pump his hand on Alastors cock as their tongues fought, Lucifer's spare hand reaching up to caress the side of Alastor's face. His hand slowly made its way back up to Alastor's ear, playing with the fur as he kissed him. Alastor whined against the kiss as soon as Lucifer's hand reached his ear, his fingers digging deeper into Lucifer's hips, almost cutting into the skin.

Lucifer licked Alastors's lips as he pulled back, grinning. Lucifer pumped his hand on Alastor's cock a little faster, watching Alastor's reaction as he seemed to shudder, trying to push up into Lucifer's hand. "L-luci~... Please~" Alastor begged, his brows frowned as he looked up at Lucifer.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure you feel good~" Lucifer hummed, crawling back to lean down, Alastor's cock still in hand as his tongue trailer along the base of his cock, Lucifer's eyes locked onto Alastor.

"Oh!~ Lucifer~.." Alastor whimpered, his hands in Lucifer's hair as he watched the king's movements. Lucifer licked the tip of Alastor's cock, slowly sinking his mouth onto it, bobbing his head on half the length, closing his eyes in bliss.

Alastor held his breath watching Lucifer enjoy teasing him, moving the back of his hand to cover his lips, only soft whimpers escaping as the other hand gripped Lucifer's hair. Their eyes soon locked onto each other, Lucifer seeing how hot and bothered Alastor had become.

"Deeper.. Luci.." Alastor managed to mutter out, Lucifer pulled off of Alastor cock licking the tip. " Then make me~" Lucifer smirked before wrapping his mouth back around Alastor's cock. Alastor took a deep breath, thinking about it for a moment before taking both of his hands to force Lucifer's mouth deeper on his cock, deep throating it.

Alastors head flung back, thrusting his hips and holding them deep in Lucifer's throat, moaning out before quickly pulling Lucifer's head off of his cock as he panted. Alastor looked down at Lucifer, his thumb running over the king's lips as he met his eyes, searching for any discomfort or pain.

"Was that alright?.." Alastor asked, slightly concerned. Lucifer chuckled, smirking. "I have no problem with it~" Lucifer let Alastor have a breather before going back to swirling his tongue over the base of his cock, wrapping his lips around it again.

Alastor's hands went back to Lucifer's hair, softly running through it before gripping locks of his hair, pushing his throat down onto his cock again, forcing Lucifer's lips up and down, fucking into his mouth. Alastor panted, his eyes almost rolling back as his legs spread further, feeling his cock twitch inside Lucifer's mouth.

After a few thrusts, Alastor looked down to see Lucifer's eyes closed, seeing his cock disappear into Lucifer's throat over and over again, only pushing him closer to the edge. Soon enough, Alastor pulled Lucifer's head off of his cock,. watching the king gasp for air.

Lucifer smiled up at Alastor, his hand running down the side of his waist. Alastor's cock was dripping pre cum as the rest of his body started to shiver in need. Lucie grinned as he wrapped his hand around Alastor's cock, licking the trail that oozed out, slowly pulling Alastor's cock back in his mouth. "Fuck, Sire.. I'm close~" Alastor moaned out desperately.

Lucifer continued to bob his head, swirling his tongue over the tip as he whined softly. His hand pumped on the base of Alastor's cock, looking up at him. "Luci!~" Alastor's head flung back, thrusting into Lucifer's mouth harshly, his hands gripping the sheets as he held his breath.

Lucifer pulled his mouth off Alastors cock, still pumping his fist. "Come on Al~ cum for me~" Lucifer whispered as he licked the tip, watching Alastor cum, bucking his hips. Lucifer went back to bobbing his head on Alastor's cock, swallowing everything he had to give.

Lucifer pulled his head off, licking the remains off the radio demon's cock. Alastor whined, his hands returning to Lucifer's hair. "Fucking hell, Lucifer.. you're amazing.." Alastor panted, his face flushed. Lucifer grinned, leaning back up to kiss Alastors lips. "As always~" Lucifer whispered before going to kiss Alastor again.

Lucifer lent back to sit up, followed by Alastor, still breathing deeply. Lucifer stretched as he stood up, walking to Alastor's closet, opening a drawer where he had stashed his own clothes. Alastor sat up in bed, smirking at the sight of Lucifer, dressing himself.

Lucifer threw some of Alastor's clothes into the bed beside Alastor, buttoning up his own shirt. "Come on then, we have to break the news to everyone downstairs." Lucifer grinned. "Glad you have so much energy.. you just drained mine." Alastor chuckled, reaching over to the clothes to dress himself.

They both made their way down the stairs, looking over at the group of people in the main room. Charlie and Vaggie sat near each other on one sofa, Angel-Dust laying his head on Husk's lap on the other sofa, who was drinking from a beer bottle.

Lucifer approached them, watching Charlie stand up with a smile, seeing the ring on Lucifer's finger. "Oh! He asked you! Finally!" Charlie grinned, taking Lucifer's hand to take a look at the ring, then over at Alastor. "You made the right choice, for sure." Charlie chuckled.

"So, got a wedding date yet? I need to see if I'm free." Angel-Dust spoke from the sofa, scrolling through his phone, looking up from Husk's lap. "I don't think we will have a date for a while, we need to plan everything first and get a reservation." Lucifer chuckled.

"Oo~ what things have you planned?" Charlie seemed excited, sitting back down beside Vaggie. "Well we haven't really talked about it yet, but we should soon, although there's no time rushing." Lucifer spoke up, sitting down on a nearby sofa, joined by Alastor.

"We can plan things like how we want the set up and who to be invited in a while but the whole thing will take a while to plan." Alastor lent back on the sofa, crossing his legs.

"Well maybe if we help out, you two can discuss soon who you want to come, what you want it to look like, where it should be, it should get done faster and you two shouldn't have to worry so much." Charlie said with a big grin.

"That sounds amazing, we will talk about it soon, see what we agree on and then we can tell you." Lucifer smiled, looking back over at Charlie.

This is your chance to leave suggestions of what you want the wedding to look like, although it may not be in the next chapter but the one after that :))

Alastor has a red/black theme while Lucifer has a gold/white theme so what should the wedding colours be? Leave suggestions of little details you want me to add in and I'll try to add them all >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 660 17
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕
10.7K 300 12
The battle was won. The angels have fled back upward. Everything is as it was again... For all but Alastor, as his pride keeps him from requesting he...
16.9K 400 8
Alastor could have said with complete honesty that he had zero interest in sex. Up until recently. Except, he still hated the idea of being close to...
148K 2.6K 79
Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing random photos I've found of Alastor, or watch...