Why Me???[Vegas Pete]

By KrishMew

Read and you will know feel them..... More

Why Me - 1
Why Me? - 2
Why Me? - 3
Why Me? - 4
Why Me? - 5
Why Me? - 7
Why Me? - 8

Why Me? - 6

442 40 6
By KrishMew

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me for sure... because Pearl can do anything to make Vegas respond... It can be positive or negative.... Pearl wants a response from Vegas... And I'm afraid the response will be negative...

.

.

I'm very nervous.... I dressed up the way I wanted.... I saw myself in the mirror and was satisfied...

With satisfaction I took the phone to call Pearl

"Where are you, Pearl? I'm waiting for you in my room.... You said you will come and pick me up..."

["Pete please calm down first... I'm in your home... Come down"] I frowned...

"What are you doing down there" I asked.

["Come and see with your own eyes"] she said and cut the call immediately...

She is really a bossy one... Then again, I looked at myself in the mirror then I remembered... How Vegas got jealous.... I closed my eyes and took a deep breath... This is the last time I'm going to face Vegas and then... If he doesn't respond I will give up and hide like before... Hiding is easy for me...

When I came downstairs, I heard Porsche voice "You look really gorgeous."

"Phi! you already told me many times" When I heard Pearl's shy voice my eyes widened... Did Porsche try to flirt with my friend... And that stupid Pearl is responding...

"What are you doing?" I shouted when I saw Pearl's red face... She is definitely blushing... For whom? For Porsche?... Did she lose his brain cells?...

"Why are you shouting at her?" Porsche defended Pearl... Did I miss something here? Do I look like a third wheel to them?...

"Phi... It's ok, my idiot friend needs some lecture and I can give him that... If you excuse us we can go to the reunion party...." She said with her sweet voice... I narrowed my eyes...

"Ok pearl... I asked Vegas and he said he will come there too... If you need anything you can ask him..."

"No need..." I said and dragged Pearl from there...

"Pete.... You are hurting me..." Pearl said softly, and I immediately came to my senses and released her wrist...

"Sorry Pearl... Did it hurt that much?" I tried to check on her wrist, but she smiled.

"I'm ok... But I'm hurt because you didn't say anything about my attire..." she pouted...

"Oh, what's wrong with you today? You dress like a princess..." I teased her.

"Because I'm going to Pete's princess today" she said and put his arm around my arm...

I smiled and Shaked my head... She is definitely going to get something from Vegas... Then I remembered why I'm mad

"Don't get close to Porsche...." then I got hit in my head.

"He is your hia... And I'm just your friend not a slave... You can't order me around... I can talk to anyone you can't order me like that... No one can order me..." I forgot to tell you something... She really hates it if someone orders her to do something...

Puff....

"Ok princess, shall we go?" I should keep my mouth shut at least for today...

.

.

We entered the college and the event already started... We always used to come late for every college event to avoid Vegas and the habit didn't change yet....

Me and Pearl looked at each other and smiled... I pointed at the window that we used to jump to get inside the hall without getting any attention...

Pearl shook her head and pointed to the main entrance... "Pearl I don't want any attention" I protested...

"No, today you have to do as I say" with that Pearl dragged me to the main hall entrance... If I think straight this is the first time we are going to enter this way.

When we entered the hall, we got some attention because of our attire... Pearl dressed like a cute doll and I'm

"Look at Pete... With a simple blazer he looks like heaven" I heard one of the senior voices....

Then everyone starts to look at me... I'm not used to this... Pearl held my arms and started to walk confidently... I walked with her... Many of our seniors came and talked to us and they introduced me and Pearl to other department seniors to gain contact for business...

But my eyes searched for the one person... I didn't dress up like the way I showed him... I just simply dressed up with a blazer... "Do you think Vegas came here?" I asked Pearl...

"Do you think I simply flirted with your hia?" I frowned...

"Idiot I talked to him because I also want to make sure whether Vegas is coming or not and Phi confirm that Vegas will come... So, he will come... Or maybe he is already here?" Oh....

"But why can't I find him yet?" I asked...

But before Pearl answered, the senior from the Vegas department took the mick and announced that "So, by this time I believe you all reunited with your friends... Now I want to begin our celebration... So shall we start..." Everyone screamed YES...

And that's how the party begins with some stories, some music, some drama... Everything goes perfect... But for me it's not.... I want to see the person who confused me....

"Now let's get the party to the next level... You can dance and drink..." with the announcement everyone starts to dance and drink with their partner and friends...

Pearl and I begin to dance... She really looked different today... I didn't see her as a woman till today but now she looks like a grownup woman... OMG What I'm thinking?

I broke the closeness between me, and Pearl then went to the bathroom which is located outside of the hall and at the end of the building...

When I finished my business, I went to wash my hands and I heard.

"Looks like you are enjoying dancing" I closed my eyes because i know whose Voice is that....

"Are you jealous, Vegas?" I asked without wasting time and without turning to face him... Because I can't handle rejection a second time...

I heard him chuckle then he came near me then put his hands on my shoulders to turn to face him....

I was shocked... He was so damn handsome... His neatly combed hair... His white suit....

Wait 'Isn't it the suit I designed for him for graduation' I thought then frowned what he is trying to do?

"Surprised?" he asked... I slapped his hand from my shoulder then adjusted my blazer... Like I don't care...

"What do you want, Vegas?" I asked again...

"If I tell you what I want can you give it to me?" he asked.

"Make sure you don't ask me," I teased him, but I didn't expect him to answer like that.

"Yes, I want you......" That's it my legs became jelly... I saw him smirking and pulled closer to him and put his hands around my waist... He was close Very close to me...

"Leave me Vegas... What are you planning?" I want to run away....

"Can't you keep your patience... You always want to run away, or you love to hide... Then how can I—-" he stopped when his phone started to ring... I don't want him to stop and start to say something about us... But after he took his phone, he removed his hand from me...

He frowned then took the call...." I know... Wait.... Don't go I will come and get you by myself" then cut the call then he looked at me with a plain face....

After a second, he rubbed his all over face with his hands... It's more like he is frustrated... I silently watched him every moment...

Then suddenly he put his hands on my back neck and pulled closer to his face then joined our forehead together....

"If you try to provoke me then do your best.... It's not working today..." That's it he left me dumbfounded....

I couldn't move an inch... What is Vegas trying to do? I'm not that dumb to not know about his intention.... He must know that I like him... That's why he is doing this but the question is: HOW HE KNOWS? And what is he trying to do with that?

If he also has feelings for me then why can't he tell me directly? When I lost in my thoughts I heard Pearl's voice.

"Pete... Are you inside?" I took a deep breath.

"Wait Pearl I will come...." I said and went outside.

Without any clue Pearl hugged me... It's not like we didn't hug before but ... Now it feels different, and I didn't return the hug.... Suddenly I felt someone pull me back from the hug.

"I need to talk to him" Vegas said and without asking my permission he dragged me...

I looked at Pearl and she gave me a thumbs up...

Did pearl do anything to provoke Vegas? ...

I didn't say anything, I just let Vegas dragged me...

He dragged me to the parking lot and opened his car door "Get in" But I didn't move...

"I said get in Pete '' Vegas shouted at me.... I sighed and was ready to turn around and walk away....

Vegas held my arms "PETE DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY AT LEAST THIS ONE TIME..."

I shook his hands "Tell me now, whatever you want I'm all ears..." I said... If Vegas wants to tell me anything he should tell me now...

"See" Vegas thrust his phone to me and I looked at his tensed face then saw what Vegas tried to show me....

It's a screenshot from a girl group where Pearl is always active and, in the screenshot, Pearl announces to everyone that he likes someone close to him and she is going to propose to him after the reunion party....

And some girls asked if it was Pete and Pearl replied 'maybe'....

I smiled knowingly... I knew about the girls who always gossiped about me and Pearl that Pearl didn't even care to deny... She loves attention so she lets them talk about us.... So, Pearl used this method to trigger Vegas...

"What's wrong with that?" I asked Vegas casually...

"So are you and Pearl dating?" He asked

"If I said yes, what would you do?" I asked in a challenging way...

He looked frustrated so I continued "If I say No, are you gonna ask me for a date?" I really want to provoke Vegas...

Then immediately he changed his face "You think I'm that easy to provoke?" damn this man...

"But it looks like a tempting offer" I was shocked...

"Vegas please can we drop all our teasing and talk truthfully?" I asked but I never expected his answer to be...

"Let's date for a month then decide whether we can go for further or should go parted way"

"Are you playing with me, Vegas?" I asked...

"Pete listen.... I know you have feelings for me and I'm sure I have too but I'm not sure we can work out our relationship... So I want to try...." I frowned..

"If we don't get along well after one month, what are you planning to do?"

"Breakup"

"Vegas, do you think you can play with my feelings? I don't know how you know about my feelings, but I can clearly see you know about my feelings... That's why I didn't deny anything... But what you are asking now is too much... I can forget about you and live my life without you... I already lived without seeing and without knowing about, what you are doing after graduation.... If I didn't see you at that stupid business meeting, I wouldn't even remember your face... So don't ever come to me with a one month dating plan... and for your information I'm also not easy... I'm a human not a robot... Don't even think I would agree to your stupid dating plan..." I said and waited for his reply...

Before he could reply his phone rang again... So, I didn't wait for him to continue... I walked away from him... I just had a little bit of hope that he would follow me, but he started his car and went out...

Vegas, what are you trying to do? I asked and went inside the hall to meet Pearl. I need to ask her many questions...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 516 11
The unlikely encounter between Vegas, a reluctant mafia heir, and Pete, a deaf flower shop owner. As their paths intertwine, a bond forms, they find...
12.8K 749 15
Two different people who always focused on their future, career, goals and never gave a second thought about love. Love, a such beautiful feeling wh...
227K 7.7K 15
VegasPete Fanfic
147K 7.7K 41
Build, a spoiled brat of a billionaire, ever since used to get his way, he is a hooker, a druggist and everything you deem as a bad boy zone. Bible...