The king's little adventure

By King-Xoverg

The omni-king also known as zeno is the supreme god and creator of all existing things had now grown really b... More

BIO
Ch.1 - The beginning of King's journey
Ch.2 - Guiding a little sun
Ch.3 - Rising of a new sun
Ch.4 - Enter the hashira
Ch.5 - The king's proposal
Ch.6 - The ultimate martial arts
Ch.7 - The final preparations
Ch.8 - Our shining bright future
Ch.9 - Welcome to azur lane.

Ch.10 - Meeting and rematch under the beautiful cheery blossom.

149 4 0
By King-Xoverg

~~~Azur lane universe~~~

-Alexi pov-

After finishing my battle i met this maid named belfast who brought me to meet her queen, Elizabeth.

She brought me into a big beautiful garden who in it's centre had a comforting sheltered place to sit, When i was accompanied there i saw unicorn with her pet U-chan. Plus her big sister illustrious stood close to her on guard alongside her best friend wales.

Ugh this women again.

There were a lot of unknown familiar faces present as well but thanks to the power of my infinite knowledge i get the bio-data from head to toe on every single one of them.

I then later sat on the table with all these shipgirls and the who started the conversation first was this blonde child like shipgirl which sat before me.

This was elizabeth, The current queen of london and as well as the leader and representative of the entire royal navy.

"Greetings young man, I am queen elizabeth and you are..." Elizabeth ask me and i sigh.

"Alexi drake" I revealed my name.

"Nice name, So mr.drake you're the male that's everyone been talking around the base" Elizabeth says.

"I guess so, Though i'm not so sure because i only just arrived at this base a few hours ago" I answered.

"I see but how did you make your way all the way out here" Elizabeth questioned me suspiciously.

"Obviously, By swimming" I answered and everyone looks at me awkwardly.

"Excuse me...?" (Elizabeth)

"You heard me kid, I swim my way here" I said and suddenly an angry tick mark appeared over elizabeth's head.

"I'M NOT A KID!!" She shouted but noticing the surprised expressions of her fellow colleagues and maids she regains back her composure and then looks back at me again.

"~Cough~Don't call me that ever again, Understand" She ask and i just simply nod my head.

"Yes your majesty..." , 'When this is going to end' I thought irritated.

"Now normally i would call this a ridiculous claim but given what i've heard about you so far you might not be bluffing, Anyway all that aside there's 1 thing about you which is bugging us all..." (Elizabeth)

"And that would be..." I ask despite knowing full well everything.

"Just who or what are you mr.drake, There has been several reports about you regarding your unusual display of powers that were witnessed by many of our fellow shipgirls. For starters, Hijacking an sakura empire aircraft carrier, Then shooting several unknown energy blasts from your hands and then finally summoning steel claws from inside your flesh" Elizabeth ask me all this.

'Wow, It only has been a few hours since my arrival here and i can't believe how quickly they learned about me so much. Truly amazing' I thought before suddenly stopping all the time in this world.

When everything froze i get up from my chair and started walking in the garden while thinking as what kind of response i should give them, To ease all my troubles i can simply wipe away their memories but that won't be no fun.

Ugh this shouldn't be a problem if i wasn't the only male here but...Hey wait i minute, I know. I can just simply change the whole history, Yes that'll be excellent!!

With this thought i proceed forward and re-wrote the entire history where not just females but males too were given powers by the mental cube however instead of turning into warships itself the cube give them inhumane strength, Vast intelligence and mystic powers. Especially to men.

This unique ability was only possessed by the 1st generation but later it got lost in the passageway of time, I decided to install this part to create some entertainment for myself. Anyway to put cherry over my cake i created and added another camp which was also allied with azur lane but this particular camp only accepted men and was known as
'The mercenaries'.

Thanks to the power and knowledge of the mercenaries the past invading siren forces sustained heavy loses and casualties which even the whole 4 major camps of azur lane couldn't inflicted upon them.

After a major victory the golden era for humanity started but all things can't be good forever so after 20 years of peace the sirens created a virus powerful enough which infected and wiped out 99% of the mercenary core unit instantly and just leaving me as the last remaining soldier from it.

Yes, In history i enlisted myself as a soldier from the 1st generation of azur lane from the mercenary camp who alone survived the virus infection by the sirens. Moreover the war shifts greatly in the sirens favour with the mercenary unit wiped out completely.

Plus things to go even worse the sirens also found a way to stop turning humans into super soldiers with the power of the mental cube, The male population all died who attempted to but not the females and instead they obtained the power of warships.

Now as for the rest of the history i decided not to change it so it continues to goes on naturally like it happened.

'~Sigh~With these many changes in history and my background as a soldier from a golden era i now won't have trouble and had to answer so many unnecessary stupid questions' I thought happily.

I then go back and sat on my chair and unfroze time

-Pov end-

"My codename is 'Ajax' and i'm the last remaining super soldier from the 1st generation of mercenary core unit" The king announces and upon hearing this the eyes of all the shipgirls instantly widen in shock.

"W-what---Y-you're the...L-last remaining su-super soldier from that infamous camp...T-that had slain over 100,000 sirens..." (Elizabeth)

"Yes" (Alexi)

"From what i recall all the mercenaries were wiped away by an dangerous virus which was created by the sirens themselves so how did you survived it...?" (Hood)

"Turns out my blood group was unique so i had some immunity build up against that virus" The king lies professionally.

"Excuse me, Forgive me for asking this but if you really are the soldier from the 1st generation then how'd you survived for this long" (Wales)

"Another unique power from my mental cube, Yours turns you all into warships but mine is special, Not only it grants me inhumane traits and a vast intellect but also slows down my aging process greatly too" (Alexi)

"Un-unbelievable..." Illustrious whispers in disbelief.

"U-um sir...Could you please show me your claws..." Unicorn ask alexi who says nothing and just raises his arm and his steel claws comes out.

"Happy now kid" The king ask unicorn who doesn't replies, Instead she continues to stare at alexi's claws in fascination along with everyone else.

After a few seconds the king pull back his claws inside and stood back up from his chair.

"Now ladies i believe my answers have satisfied the curiosity of you all" The king says and begins to walk away but was stopped by wales who suddenly calls out to him from behind.

"Wait a moment mr.drake!!" (Wales)

"Ugh, What now...?" (Alexi)

"Earlier you said that you are neither our enemy and nor our ally but despite saying that you not only saved unicorn's life but javelin, laffey and enterprise's life as well. Why is that...?" (Wales)

"Simple, Because i feel like it that's why. You have a problem with it" The king ask bluntly.

"N-no but...Just whose side are you on here, Us or red axis...?" (Wales)

"Neither, I'm on my side and always will be however we all do share 1 enemy in common...The sirens" The king says before resuming his walk but after a few steps he uses his flash steps and vanishes in thin air.

Seeing this act everyone was yet again left speechless and stunned.

"H-how did he...H-he just--" (Illustrious)

"Don't know but since he's from the very 1st generation this shouldn't be surprising, He could be a valuable asset to us" (Wales)

"True but it would only happen if he agrees to work with us however seeing his attitude i don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon" (Hood)

"........" (Elizabeth)

"What's wrong your majesty, Is something bothering you" (Warspite)

"Oh...No, I'm alright warspite" , 'This man, He's hiding something more...' Elizabeth thought serious.

{Meanwhile with the king}

-Alexi pov-

'Man,That sure was an irritating meeting. A lot of fucking explaining and history changing, Talk about work overload' I thought with a frown expression on my face.

I was currently flying in the sky and making my towards sakura empire base, From what my infinite knowledge tells me that place had the largest sakura tree in this world.

After a few min's of flying i finally reached my destination and looked at it quite fascinated.

"Beautiful" I whisper to myself but then i got a splendid idea and decided to get over the top of that enormously beautiful sakura tree and meditate a little there to relax my mind.

With that decision i flew over there.

-Pov end-

{A.N. - Alright guys i'm changing a scenario here, Akagi and co. all will be coming back to sakura empire 2 days later}

{Sakura empire port - 2 days later}

Akagi and co. all finally returns back to sakura empire but when they gets back all their friends who were patiently and happily awaiting their arrival becomes greatly shocked and concerned upon seeing their wounded condition.

Kaga's ship was badly damaged however she wasn't the only one. Zuikaku, ayanami and Z23 from iron blood, Basically the whole fleet had sustained heavy damage here and there.

Moreover seeing their worn out condition their friends all quickly lends them a helping hand and takes them to the infirmary except for akagi, zuikaku and shoukaku who still had some strength left in her body.

While the wounded shipgirls were being taken away the repair ships all take care of their damaged ships.

"Akagi what happened out there...!? All this---" (Souryuu)

"It's a complicated and sort of long story souryuu but before i say anything i first need to see lady nagato..." (Akagi)

"I understand but are you sure that you don't want to go and have some rest, All of you look really exhausted" (Souryuu)

"No i'm fine souryuu" (Akagi)

"Same here" (Zuikaku)

",........" Shoukaku says nothing and just keeps on looking at her sister in concern.

"If you both insist, Let's us go then" Souryuu says and all of them start to making their way towards the main shrine which resided at the central top of the enormous cheery blossom tree, It was the place where their leader lived.

Now while they all goes to see nagato our omni lord had spent quite the great time right under the very shelter of sakura empire's base for the past 2 days.

During the beginning of the king's stroll around sakura empire he disguised himself as a random shipgirl in order to avoid the trouble of attracting unwanted attention again, Moreover on his little walk around the whole base the king learned and saw many new things but what really caught his interest was an entirely new sweet dish...Dangos.

This sweet dish won the heart our almighty omni ruler and he decided to have packed an large amount of these, Planning that upon the end day of his journey he'll share it some with his beloved wife.

Moreover the king also met a little girl named akashi who is a small cat girl and a repair ship, She accidently found alexi who at the time wasn't in his disguise so his gender as a male slightly surprised the little cat at first but after spending 2 days together the duo forged a good bond of friendship.

The king even sometimes spoiles akashi exactly like a cat which makes the little cat girl quite happy.

{Scene change - Main shrine}

"Are you absolutely certain of what you said just now akagi..." Questioned a shocked nagato, The leader and representative of sakura empire.

"Yes lady nagato" (Akagi)

After akagi, Zuikaku and shoukaku brief nagato on everything which happened during their mission, It left their leader completely speechless and shocked. Both souryuu and hiryuu were were also equally shocked and couldn't believe at the words which the trio had just spoke out.

"Akagi let me get this straight once more, You're saying that a male single handedly took out your entire fleet" (Nagato)

"Yes, Even with the support from iron blood and the mass produced siren ships we didn't stand a slightest chance against him...He possessed powers unlike anything i've ever seen..." (Akagi)

"Hm this male poses a serious threat for sakura empire" (Nagato)

"Indeed and that is why i was thinking if we could proceed a little faster with project orochi, With it's power i'm certain we can defeat that male" (Akagi)

"Maybe but think akagi as what would happened if he takes control of orochi itself just as he did to your sister's carrier" Nagato points out.

"..........." Akagi at this statement becomes completely silent.

"Moreover given what zuikaku and shoukaku experienced against this male during their fight it's safe to assume that he may very well be a new creation of the sirens" (Nagato)

"Can such a thing even be possible...!?" (Hiryuu)

"Unfortunately when it comes to the sirens, Everything is possible" (Nagato)

"....No i don't think that male has connection with the sirens" Zuikaku said gaining everyones attention.

"Zuikaku what are you--" (Shoukaku)

"How can you be so certain that he isn't with the sirens" (Nagato)

"Simple, If he truly was then he would've killed me and my sister on spot but instead he chose not to and just walk away and that's something a siren would never do" Zuikaku says confidently.

After listening to this statement nagato and everyone else couldn't help but agree with zuikaku, Yes a siren does not possess any feelings like a human.

"Hm you do have a point" (Nagato)

"So what do we do now lady nagato....?" Shoukaku ask nagato who places her finger under her chin and thinks out something, Once she's done she let's out a sigh before speaking.

"Delivery this message to all shipgirls in sakura empire as well as to the iron blood that if they see this male again then retreat and regroup but in under no circumstance engage him into a fight alone, Moreover for the safety of sakura empire double all the security around the base. Is that understood!!" (Nagato)

"Yes!!" Everyone replies except for zuikaku who cannot accept this decision, She so desperately wants to have another go against that unknown male in order to regain her honour.

'Forgive me lady nagato' Zuikaku apologizes mentally as she has already made the decision to fight that male again.

Anyways when everything was talked over everybody takes their leave.

{Timeskip - 5 days later}

All the shipgirls who returned severely injured from their last mission now makes a fine recovery and their ships also had been rebuild, Furthermore nagato's message reached out to everyone in sakura empire and to iron blood as well who too takes the same action.

Now while all this happens nobody except for the king realises that the 2 maids from royal navy have infiltrated into sakura empire's base, It was quite tough for them since the security had been increased but despite that they made it inside.

This however wasn't any concern for our king who already has declared to azur lane leaders that he isn't on anyones side so he just continues to have fun in sakura empire with akashi.

On the other hand zuikaku has been training relentlessly hardcore under her former master 'Takao' again, Though they share a master-student relationship during training they're also very close friends as well.

When zuikaku told takao about her humiliating defeat by the hands of the king and the loss of her precious katana which he snapped it in 2 with his claws it made takao feel really bad and pitiful for zuikaku because she knew it was really precious to her because she herself had given that katana to her on the day she mastered all her teachings.

Zuikaku at the end of her story was crying on takao's shoulder, Takao comforted her friend but she knew it wasn't enough so to ease her pain she suggested a training programme for her while her katana gets reforged. Zuikaku accepted and ever since then she's been polishing her skills in hopes to improve and gain more strength to defeat the almighty king.

{Present time}

The king as usual today is happily taking a stroll around sakura empire's base, He was going towards his favourite dango shop but on his way there he suddenly hears akashi's desperate call for help.

It makes alexi stop in his tracks and he instantly starts to search for akashi's location, When he finds it the king quickly teleports there and sees a fucking siren taking hold of akashi with her octopus like tentacles that were black in colour.

"Well as they say, Curiousity killed the cat" Says the siren.

"NO PLEASE NO!! HELP ME...ALEXI!!" Akashi shouts and in that very instance the king suddenly appears before the unknown siren who looks at our king in complete shock along with akagi and kaga.

The king in a split second cuts all the siren women black tentacles with his claws before kicking her hard into the face, The impact force of the kick takes the unknown siren crashing into the enormous ship beneath.

"Hey akashi you all right" The king ask while bending down to akashi's level however the cat girl instead of answering suddenly hugs our almighty ruler quite tightly.

"T-thank you...Meow" (Akashi)

"Shh it's gonna be alright" The king says before starting to comfort akashi by gently rubbing over her head.

A few seconds passes out like this in an awkward atmosphere because both fox sisters were at a complete loss for words and didn't know as what is happening however before they could comprehend anything the siren suddenly emerges from the ship's rubble and shoots a murderous glare at the almighty ruler.

"You damn bastard!! HOW DARE YOU KICK A HIGH-CLASS SIREN SUCH AS MYSELF, I'LL KILL YOU!!!" The siren shouts before aiming and firing her laser cannons at him however what happened next left everyone completely speechless.

{A.N. - Sorry guys i couldn't find a gif for this}

An invisible force field around the king caused the lasers to disperse and miss out it's original target.

Witnessing this everyone was left at a loss for words, Especially the siren now known as observer. The king suddenly appeared before her and extends out his hand before her face.

"Finishing off things without having to enjoy them isn't really my style but you're really annoying and disgusting so...Hakai (Destruction)!!" (Alexi)

Suddenly a purple light emitts from the king's palm which starts to disintegrate observer's body at an molecular level rapidly, Observer screams out in agonizing pain but to no avail and soon there was nothing left of her.

Watching this scenario everyone was left completely horrified, Including edinburgh and sheffield too who we're seeing all this from the shadows however the king pays not much attention to them.

He returns back to akashi who now looks at him really frightengly but alexi didn't blame the little cat for fearing him.

"You're safe now akashi" (Alexi)

"W-who are are you meow..." Akashi ask a little scared.

"Do i really have to answer this question" (Alexi)

"I-if you still consider yourself as my friend...T-then yes meow..." (Akashi)

"~Sigh~Talk about blackmailing...Fine, You already know my real name but my codename is ajax and i'm the last remaining super-soldier from the infamous military camp known as the merchantries all the way back from the very 1st generation" (Alexi)

Once the king reveals this information about himself the eyes of  both fox sisters widen in complete shock, Plus their jaws fell down on the floor in disbelief however akashi on the other hand just looks at him absolutely clueless.

'N-no way....H-he's from the merchantries camp...Unbelievable' (Akagi)

'A super soldier directly from the 1st generation...This has to be a goddamn joke!!' (Kaga)

'Huh, What's he talking about, Super soldier, 1st generation...The mercenaries, Is there even such a camp...?' (Akashi)

Now as the fox sisters were frozen in shock sheffield quickly seizes this opportunity and shoots the black mental cube in akagi's hand which fells down and edinburgh catches it from down below.

Kaga suddenly summons her blue paper planes but it was no use, Sheffield unpins and throws a smoke grenade at them. Using the cover of the smoke the 2 maids suddenly vanishes however instead of chasing after them they now look towards the king.

"You!! So this was your plan all along" (Kaga)

"Kaga stop!!" (Akagi)

"Yo bitch, First of all i ain't work for azur lane and second the only side which i support is my own so buzz off otherwise i'll wipe off your ass from existence just like that wretched siren" The king warns and kaga gulps down in fear.

Without saying anything more the king just rubs akashi's head and starts to exit the cave.

"H-hey...Where are you going meow" (Akashi)

"Going to see someone" With that statement the king disappears from the view of the trio.

Soon after that the alarm was triggered around the whole sakura empire which alerted everyone.

{With zuikaku}

Zuikaku was training hard as usual but then she heard the sound of the alarm and it caught her full attention, She was about to go and see as what happened however before she could her eyes widen when she saw a familiar figure approaching her.

"YOU!!!" Zuikaku says surprised to see the king.

"Hey~" (Alexi)

"What in the hell are you doing here...!?" (Zuikaku)

"I came here to have some fun and i sure get a lot, The whole past week that i spend here was quite exciting" (Alexi)

"What....You were here in sakura empire this entire time..?" (Zuikaku)

"Yep! Anyway to be honest i had planned to never see your face again but noticing how hard you were training to defeat me i changed my mind, Are you ready for a rematch" (Alexi)

Zuikaku without saying anything suddenly pulls out her newly reforged katana which she points towards the king.

"I sure am and this time i will win" Zuikaku says determined.

"Oh~So confident, I like it. By the way aren't you gonna activate your riggings" The king ask curiously.

"No, I don't need them" (Zuikaku)

"Don't need them or are you just afraid that i''ll destroy your precious carrier once more" The king teases zuikaku who gives into her temptation and takes the first initiative.

She dashes straight towards the king who smirks and bring out his claws which he uses to block zuikaku's katana.

"*Whistles* Your katana did not get sliced up this time, Have you installed any new modifications into it" The king ask excited.

"I guess you could say that" Zuikaku replies before suddenly pulling back her katana and unleashing a instant horizontal slash on alexi which the king dodges by taking a quick backflips.

As he does that zuikaku suddenly appears behind the king in a flash and without giving him the time to rest she unleashes several more lethal slashes upon alexi which he smoothly dodges or blocks with his claws.

The king then makes some distance and starts to shoot his energy blasts at zuikaku who starts running aross the field to doddge them while also closing the gap between them, When zuikaku accomplishes this she jumps in mid air and unleashes a lethal slashes from her katana in a vertical position upon the king.

Now the king doesn't dodges this incoming slash, Instead he blocks it with his claws while having a overexcited expression on his face.

"Not bad, You got the fire but it still won't be enough to defeat me unless you stop holding back" (Alexi)

"Oh yeah, Then how about you. Why don't you stop restraining youself first" Zuikaku says and the king grins.

"Man i think i'm starting to like you now" (Alexi)

Later the fight between the duo becomes more agressive and the sound of their steel clashing against one another becomes more and more violent but zuikaku now begins to slow down which doesn't go unnoticed by the king.

"You really have improved a great deal in just 5 days zuikaku, I'm impressed but now you're reaching your limit so i suggest that you take out your riggings for some extra support before it's too late" (Alexi)

"Shut up...~Pant~I don't need my riggings to defeat you...~Pant~I can manage just fine...~Pant~Without them..." (Zuikaku)

"Ugh so stubborn, Not sure why did i even bother" The king says before yet again easily dodging another set of slashes from a exhausted zuikaku whose panting quite heavily now.

The king seeing this now starts to become bored so to stop this meaningless fight he instantly appears behind zuikaku to chop down on her neck and make her lose consciousness however before he could do that another shipgirl with a katana in hand appears out of nowhere and slashes the king on his cheek.

"Takao!!" Zuikaku calls to her friend surprised.

"Zuikaku you all right" (Takao)

"Yes i am but what are you doing here" (Zuikaku)

"Well---" Before takao could answer the king suddenly grabs the shipgirl by her throat.

Both takao and zuikaku instantly look towards the king however when they do they were left absolutely speechless and shocked by what they witnessed.

The slash on the king's cheek instantly heals itself but worst above that alexi now had a really angry expression on his face.

The king tightened his grip on takao's throat even more which not only caused the heavy cruiser to feel agonizing pain but she couldn't breath in any oxygen at all.

Zuikaku tired to help her master but when she attempted to approach the king he shot her such a deadly glare which make zuikaku instantly lose all the strength in her body, Furthermore she felt as though there's a huge boulder on each of her shoulder.

'W-what is this....I--is that his killing intent...It's so enormous and dark...' Zuikaku thought frightened.

"I'm usually a very calm and composed individual but when someone pushes me off the edge or interrupts me in the middle of me doing anything i can't control my anger and that's what you've done, Your penalty is death" The king says darkly in a cold tone.

Life was now fading off very quickly from takao's eyes and zuikaku couldn't do anything to save her friend but before takao could actually took her last breath akashi appears on the scene in time.

"Meow stop!!" (Akashi)

"Akashi, What are you doing here...?" (Alexi)

"I've come to stop you, Please let go of her meow" (Akashi)

"No, She interrupted in my fight so now she had to die" (Alexi)

"If you truly are my friend then you will let her go otherwise i'll break our friendship right here and now meow!!" Akashi declares and the king stops choking takao's throat.

He grunts in frustration but then he let's go of takao who immediately start to take deep breaths, Plus with his killing intent gone zuikaku takes a huge sigh in relief of her friend not being killed.

Suddenly out of nowhere dozens of sakura empire shipgirls surrounds alexi who wasn't in the least bit intimated by their sudden appearance because he had already sensed them coming from a mile away a few min's ago.

Anyway in the centre of everyone came a small girl who the king already knew is the leader of this entire base.

"I am nagato, The leader and representative of sakura empire and you intruder are hereby under arrest for transpssing into our base" (Nagato)

2 shipgirls then step forward to handcuff the king who was just about to resist them all however before he could he feels a gentle pull down on his jeans, Alexi looks down and sees akashi whose telling him not to.

'Fuck! I never should've come here for a rematch if i'd knew it's gonna get me into this crappy situation, Also side note - Never make a friend no matter how freaking cute' The king thought while getting handcuffed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{A.N. - Wow, Another chapter done already but not sure as why i keep relating zeno to logan, Must be because of the X-men influence. I have watched a lot of X-Men videos but mostly from X-Men origin, The wolverine, Days of future past, First class and apocalypse. Anyways i hope you all liked this CH, Now till next time JA NE}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 135 15
Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve until one day it could kill the beast...
47.8K 836 19
----------------------------------------------------- There might be gods in this world but... What are these fake gods to a true demon? ...
18.5K 359 24
[Isekai Spider-Man x Slice of Life Animeverse Crossover!] Did you know Spider-Man? The web warrior appears through many worlds of the multiverse, som...
721K 11.2K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...