Aarushi :The Runaway Bride

By Isel_02

1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging i... More

Leads
Dedication
1st Prologue
2nd Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

23.7K 1.3K 113
By Isel_02

**YUVRAJ**

"Sir, Mr. Arora's P.A just informed me that they filled the tender against RS industries. Mr. Batra put the file on my table"

"Good, Which studio are we going to do a photoshoot of our new collection? Who is going to be our lead model?" I asked as I turned the pages of the file.

"Sir, we collab with' Frames and Flashes Studios' for the photoshoot. They have a great reputation in the industry and have worked with many renowned brands. As for the lead model, we have finalized not yet"

In a fit of rage, I hurled the file across the room, my veins throbbing with anger. "What the hell is going on here? Who is leading this project?" I demanded, my voice trembling with frustration. "The new collection is about to launch, and we still haven't finalized the lead model!"

Mr. Batra started stammering "Sir, A..dvit sir is lea..ding t..his proje..ct, he said he will decide about the replacement of Naina Tyagi for the photoshoot but he didn't tell anything from now"

"Tell him to be in my cabin in five minutes " I said in anger and Mr. Batra ran out. Before five minutes, Advit entered ruffling his hair with his hands "Bhai, did you call me?"

"First of all, behave yourself, you are the managing director of this company and tell me why you didn't finalize the model for the next photoshoot," I said, trying to calm down.

"I am sorry Bhai " he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I told the project manager to short out some models but I forgot to take the list from her "

"Forgot?" I scoffed. "IYS has to launch new collections, and you're telling me you forgot about the model ? This is unacceptable!"

I paced back and forth in front of him, my anger growing with each step. "I need answers, Advit, Who is responsible for this mess?"

Advit took a deep breath and met my gaze. "Ultimately, it's my responsibility, Bhai. I should have been ensuring that we had a lead model finalized by now."

I stared at him for a moment, my anger slowly giving way to a sense of disappointment. " You know what Advit, you become careless, you don't have sense of responsibility" "I will talk to Dad and within in 2 days you are going to resign the post of Managing director of IYS and will become COO of Suryavanshi Industries "

He was shocked at my sudden decision "No bhai, I don't want to work under Devyan Bhai '' he hugged me "let me work in IYS, Devyan Bhai will eat me raw on my silly mistakes' '.

"This silly trick or emotional blackmail of yours is not gonna work anymore and if you will go to the Mom cry like a baby then this time be prepared to leave India" I pulled myself from the hug and left my cabin.

**AARUSHI**

My life becomes a mess, a complete mess, the more I am trying to put my life in the normal track the more it is getting out of track. I had never planned my future like this and never thought that so many unexpected things would happen in my life.

Despite bad dreams, some vague memories, panic attacks, yet I was living a better life with my friends. My parents had forbidden me from many things which they gave to Mehak. Dad and Mehak used to handle the family business together.I had nothing else to think about except my studies and career. Yes, sometimes I was scared of that psycho but still everything was fine.

"Ruh where are you zone out? Are you ill?" Sumaa put her hand on head to check my temperature " Let me called doctor to do your check up"

She was about to call, I took her phone "Sumaa relax I'm totally fine" she sat beside me "Then why are you wearing high neck full sleeves top?"

"Aapke bete ki kartut chhupa rahi hu" I wanted very badly to tell her which was absolutely right. I wore a high neck to hide the purplish marks which were all over my neck and collarbone.

(I am hiding your son's deeds)

I thought for a second for an excuse and said "Sumaa, I felt a bit cold when I got up this morning, so I put on this . I'm going to go take a shower now. Do you have any work for me?"

Sumaa replied, "Don't you have to go to the hospital today?" I shook my head "No, my senior informed me I don't have any shift today."

It felt quite strange when my senior informed me that the dean has decided to give interns some extra time to prepare for the final exam. But who cares, it's a good thing.

"Ok, then get ready you are going to the orphanage with me" she caressed my cheek and went out of the room without listening to my answer.

I went to the washroom, feeling my head a little heavy, so I decided to wash my hair. I stripped off my clothes and reached for my favorite lavender hair wash.

As I lathered the shampoo into my hair, the warm water cascaded over my body, washing away the sleepiness and stress of the morning. The lavender scent filled the air, creating a calming and relaxing atmosphere.

I massaged the shampoo into my scalp, feeling the tension in my head begin to dissipate. The lavender's soothing properties seemed to penetrate my skin, calming my mind and body.

As I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, I felt refreshed and revitalized. The lavender's calming effects had washed away the heaviness in my head, leaving me feeling clear and focused.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and smiled. My hair was clean, soft, and smelled divine. The lavender hair wash had not only cleansed my hair but had also provided a much-needed moment of relaxation and rejuvenation.

I decided to wear something different today. I walked towards my closet. The biggest advantage of marrying Yuvraj is that I have no shortage of clothes, I have every latest and unique collection of IYS. The hassle of shopping for clothes is over because the CEO of one of the best luxurious clothing brands is my husband.

I dressed up in an orange bandhani saare with the deep V-neck backless blouse in dark green complemented the saree perfectly, creating a striking contrast.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my mind went to marks visible on my neck and collarbone, I touched them slightly "kya janwaro ki tarah marks chhode hai mere pati ne pata nahi kitne dabbe concealer k lagenge inn sabko chhupane mein" I sighed and started hiding the marks.

(My husband has left marks like an animal. I don't know how many coats of concealer it will take to hide them all).

Approx after 20 mins of struggle I finally successfully covered every mark. I'm not going to let this man touch me again , I just did a little makeup, I left my hair open with a middle partition and applied some vermilion.

I headed downstairs not before taking a moment to admire myself looking into the mirror . We got late because of me. Without wasting time we sat in the car.

After 30 mins of driving and stucking in traffic for some time, we reached the orphanage. As I stepped inside I felt like I came here several times. Kids ran towards us. I was visiting them for the first time but they all knew Sumaa.

"Aunty, we missed you" they all said in the same rhythm. I smiled and captured my lips when suddenly someone pulled my pallu. I looked down and a girl approx 4 or 5 years was looking at me with doe eyes.

I bent myself a little and pulled her cheeks "what happened sweetheart?" She opened her arms "I'm tired from running, carry me" Everyone started laughing at her antics. I took her in my arms.

"Why did you run, see you got tired now" her chubby cheeks were attracting me to pull again but I controlled my hand, she pouted and said "Bhaiya said he will give extra chocolate to whomever will win the race that's why I ran".

"Bhaiya?" I asked, she giggled "aap nayi ho yaha chalo main aapko bhaiya k pass lekar chalti hu" I nodded.

(You are new here, let's go I will meet  Brother)

One of the kids who was also going with us said "Didi aapko pata hai bhaiya bahut handsome hai, Malti ko crush hai bhaiya pe " I made an O shaped face and asked "Who is Malti?".

(Sister, you know Malti has a crush on Brother)

That little girl in my arms slapped her head "Ohoo aapko kuchh nahi pata Malti Di yahi rahti hai" she started counting something on her fingers and said " Malti Di 15 years ki hai".

(You don't know anything, Malti Di lives here)

Her expression was like being 15 years old is a very big thing for her. I literally wanted to see who their Bhaiya is. He is so handsome that 15 year old girls also have a crush on him.

We reached the garden where the kids were playing. However, our attention was drawn to a man standing in the midst of them. He was dressed in formal black pants and a maroon shirt, and he held a black blazer in one hand. In his other arm, he carried a young boy whose back was facing us.

"Bhaiya" one of the kids shouted and he turned around, "Yuvraj" yes he was him but what is he doing here.

I didn't notice I was yelling at him until his dark brown orbs met mine. Without any effort a smile formed at mine lips, he put the boy down and came towards us "You have chosen a very beautiful and lovely way to make cherish my life even more, Mrs. Suryavanshi '' he whispered and slightly planted a kiss on the side of head

I didn't understand his words then I noticed the way his eyes got darkened while his gaze was fixed at me. I couldn't hold myself from asking ' 'you have chosen a way to kill me' Usually people say this, even the men in my books. 'So why did you say a way to make me cherish your life even more' ".

He took the kid from my hand , kissed the tip of my nose and said "agar zinda rahne pe ye nazara har waqt aankhon ke samne mile to kyun main marna chahunga aur logo ko zinda rehne ke liye haazar wajah chahiye hoti hai lekin mujhe sirf ek chahiye wo hai aap Mrs Suryavanshi, aapke hone se hi mera wajood aur main hu "

(If this sight of being alive is always in front of my eyes, then why would I want to die? And people need a thousand reasons to stay alive, but I only need one, and that's you Mrs. Suryavanshi. It is because of you that I exist and who I am.)

I don't know why but his words have a great effect on me to not look like a teenager who blushes on every sentence. I cracked a very bad joke to change the topic "Don't play with words that much otherwise words will know you as a play man" he smirked listening to me.

The way he was looking at me, I'm feeling butterflies in my tummy if I knew that he will be there I wore something else "Bhaiya, I won the race where is my chocolate" that girl who was in my arms sometimes ago asked.

I will give all your chocolates and gifts together now go and play, he kept her on the ground and she ran towards her friends. I sat on the bench there and he sat beside me.

I was looking at the kids playing, lost in my thoughts, when I became aware of a pair of eyes fixed on me. I didn't need to look to know who it was "Don't stare at me this much Mr. Suryavanshi, otherwise you will get nightmares of me in sleep," I said without looking at him.

He chuckled softly, his voice sending shivers down my spine. He moved a strand of hair from my face to behind my ear, his touch sending a jolt of electricity through my body. "If I will see you in my sleep that will never be a nightmare, it was, it is and it will always be the most comforting dream, a dream who is my reality also"

I finally turned to face him, my heart pounding in my chest. His eyes were even more captivating up close, a deep chocolate brown that seemed to see right through me.

"Stop flirting like a teenager " I whispered, my voice barely above a breath. He leaned closer, his breath warm on my skin. "I'm not flirting, I am saying the truth" he murmured "And I am telling you again that I like the colour appeared on your cheeks due to me?"

I didn't bother myself to reply him back because he is fucking perfect in playing with words. Suddenly I saw something carved on the tree who was at some distance from me. My heels automatically clicked in that direction.

"You are the best gift" and "We will also make a family like others" were carved on the tree. I slightly brushed my fingers on them and I felt like I saw them earlier but I came here for the first time how is this possible? I closed my eyes and focused to remember something, suddenly I felt dizzy and was about to fall on my head.

I closed my eyes tightly, bracing for impact. But instead of hitting the ground, I felt myself suspended in the air, a strong hand gripping my waist. In a flash, I was pulled upward, and my head collided with something hard and unforgiving.

As my vision cleared, I realized I was in Yuvraj's embrace. He was holding me close to his chest "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice trembling slightly. I nodded, still trying to catch my.

My mind went towards the carved words, I pulled myself away from him and touched those words again. I don't know why but I felt a connection with this place , I felt my eyes teary "I pray , may god will unite whoever wrote this , they get their love".

Yuvraj gently pulled me close to himself and wiped off the tears at the corner of my eyes,  while his eyes were fixed at the same place as mine "God will unite them", he whispered, his voice barely above a breath. "And if he will not, the man knows very well how to keep his world close to him." I felt shivers down my spine at every word he stated.

"His love is not only his destiny," Yuvraj continued, his voice husky with emotion. "She is his desire, his forbidden desire for her he can erase the whole world." I felt a surge of both anticipation and fear, his words were intoxicating and terrifying, the way his eyes darkened when he spoke I felt like he was the one who wrote this or maybe he knew them personally.

I wanted to ask him if he knew who wrote this but before that some kids interrupted "Bhaiya  ball utar do" they dragged him but he stopped to look at me, I blinked my eyes and told him to go.

I came back and sat on the bench I was sitting on before. My palm unknowingly touched something, there was a red rose with a note beside me. The note colour is the same I received yesterday's night.

Gathering some courage I opened the note

Hii My girl

Missed me? I know you did and I missed you too. Keep some distance from your asshole husband baby, otherwise you will not like the consequences .

                                Your Lover ❤️

I looked around to find someone near me but surprisingly no one was there except the kids, Yuvraj with some kids at a distance, Sumaa and Orphanage staff. I'm afraid but I can't let him feel that he has any effect on me. Right now he can't do anything with me, Yuvraj is with me and he will not let anything happen to me.

Everyone knows how possessive he is about his things and forcefully I'm also his from now. I tried to keep myself calm and took out my lipstick from the purse because I don't have a pen at the moment.

I wrote "fuck off bastard" in remaining place in the note and kept at the same place.

I went to the Yuvraj because I have to do something that fucking bastard never thought I will do that even after he warned me. I stood and went where Yuvraj was standing talking to someone on the call.

I held his hand and took him to the side of the orphanage where no one was present. He kept his phone in pocket and cupped my cheeks with his both hands "kya hua mera bacha?" his eyes were filled with concern.

(What happened baby?)

"Kiss me," I whispered slowly, my breath hitching in anticipation. His eyes widened at my words, and leaving my cheeks, he pulled me closer by my waist. "I will, but I don't want you to regret it later."

I put my hand on his shoulder , my gaze unwavering. "I promise, I will not." He leaned in closer, his breath warm on my lips. "Ask again."

My heart pounded in my chest as I whispered, "Kiss me". As soon these words came out of my mouth he grabbed my chin and pressed his lips on mine.

It's like a magical moment where everything else fades away, and all I can focus on is him. My heart races, pounding in their chest, as our lips gently brush against each other. It starts off slow and tender, a delicate dance of passion and desire.

He held my waist more tightly, our mouths moving in sync. He bit on my lower lip slightly and pushed his tongue inside my mouth "you taste exactly like mine" he said in my mouth while his tongue was busy exploring the corner I never existed.

"Aahh" a moan escaped and my hands automatically his hair in fist when he bit again. I kissed him back but he was doing this differently. Getting satisfied by his tongue, he started sucking my lips and I felt like losing my breath.

I started patting at his chest to break the kiss and after struggling for some seconds he did, I was breathing heavily while he started leaving wet kisses on my neck "Yuvraj not now please, we are in an orphanage and I worked hard to hide the marks of yesterday". I felt him smirking and he stopped his soft torture not before kissing my forehead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hadbadi mein, har ghadi hai ,Dhadkane hui baawari
Saara din usey dhoondhte rahe, Naino ki lagi naukri
Dikh gayi toh hai usi mein aaj ki kamaayi meri
Muskura bhi de toh mujhe lage, Jeet li koi lottery
Dil ki harkatein meri samajh ke paar hain ji
Hey ishq hai isey Ya mausami bukhar hai ji
Pehli baar hai ji, pehli baar hai ji

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Finally I wrote the chapter,🙂
Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it.
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 265 13
you never wanted this. you never expected this but fate brought you together. you both are forced into this marriage and he said you have already rui...
3.5K 121 10
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 Book 1 in the 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 Series. 𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗭...
650K 13.4K 58
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...
36.9K 3.4K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...