True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
63. Final war
64. True love

62. Got shot

2.8K 126 8
By bootomtae

Whenever Taehyung will go outside he will be dressed as a woman. I won't be mentioning this point again and again.

One month later
Taehyung is suffering from morning sickness now-a-days. He is always lazy and don't like to even move from his bed. Yoongi has even called him 'Lazy sloth' one day and that day Taehyung has cried rivers.
Areum and Jungkook were panicking badly seeing him crying nonstop. At last Areum shouts at her uncle for making her mumma and fluffy ball sad. And Jungkook threatens them that he will kill them if they say something like this again to his wife.
Since then no one tries to say something that can make Taehyung upset as they don't want to face an angry husband and daughter.

Jungkook softly caresses Taehyung's hair and says, "Baby get up. It's already evening. You didn't even eat much during breakfast and lunch."
Taehyung just whines and again went to sleep.
Jungkook says, "Come on darling get up now. You seriously need to eat something. You can't stay empty stomach for long like this."
Taehyung mumbles, "Hubby noooo! TaeTae want to sleep." Saying that he covers his face with comforter and again went to sleep.
Jungkook asks, "Don't you remember today is a party and we both need to go there? You don't wanna attend the party?"
Taehyung didn't even flinch from his place. He is still sleeping soundly.

Jungkook says, "It's ok if you don't want to go. But I have to attend the party. And if someone tries to flirt with me the....."
He couldn't even finish his sentence as Taehyung immediately removes the comforter from his face and looks at Jungkook with a big pout and frowned eyebrows. He didn't liked the thought of someone else flirting with his hubby.
Jungkook says teasingly, "Sleep some more baby. I need to get ready for the party."
Taehyung says, "TaeTae is not sleepy anymore hubby. I will also attend the party. I don't want Leehan to feel bad because of my laziness. He has organised this party and has invited us so I should surely attend it."
Jungkook asks, "Are you sure baby? Don't you want to sleep anymore?"
Taehyung whines and says, "Hubby! Stop teasing me."
Jungkook chuckles softly and says, "Ok ok. Now you get up and tell me what you wants to eat. Should I bring some fruits for you?"
Taehyung sits up lazily and says, "Fruits will be fine."

Jungkook lefts for the kitchen to bring some fruits for his pregnant wifey while the said wifey lazily got up from the bed and went to washroom to freshen up.
Taehyung cleans his face with a towel after washing his face. His face was shining with pregnancy glow. He looks at himself in mirror and says, "Today I will get ready so beautiful that no one can compete with my looks. Back off bitches. My hubby is only mine."
He then caresses his stomach and says, "Oh sorry baby. Mumma forgot that he shouldn't curse in front of you. I won't repeat this mistake again. My lovely baby."
He then went outside to find Jungkook already there with a fruit bowl.
Taehyung takes the bowl from his hands and starts eating.

Later they both got ready for the party. Every year the Mayor of London organises an party where all Members of Parliament along with their families are invited.

                      (Taehyung's outfit)

                     (Jungkook's looks)

Jungkook and Taehyung reached the party venue. The party is organised in the biggest hotel of London.
Reporters were also present outside the party venue. All Members of Parliament, other big government officials and even some important military persons are also invited for the party.

In the banquet hall son of State Secretary James's son Taecyeon notices Taehyung. The lady in front of him is really beautiful. He feels really attracted towards her.

Taehyung feels the need to use restroom. So he excuses himself and went from there.
Someone stops him when he was coming back to the party hall. Taehyung looks at the man confusedly and says, "Excuse me! Why are you trying to stop me? What do you want? Get away from my way."
The man says, "You caught my attention in the party hall. I want you for one night nothing else."
Taehyung looks at him disgustingly and says, "Let me go from here peacefully otherwise it won't be good for you. You don't know whom you are messing with."
The man chuckles and says, "And maybe you don't know who I am and who is my father. I am the one and only son of State Secretary James. Myself Taecyeon."
Hearing the name something clicked in Taehyung's mind. He clearly remembers his fight with those goons and how they have threatened him using Taecyeon's name. But still he says boredly, "So what should I do if you are State Secretary's son? Leave me alone. It will be better for you."

Taecyeon was expecting the lady in front of him to get afraid but she is standing confidently. He says, "I will let you go if you can satisfy me properly tonight."
Taehyung is feeling really angry hearing Taecyeon's nonsense. He was feeling like to vomit right now.
Taecyeon tries to push Taehyung inside a room in the corridor. But Taehyung somehow escapes from him and tries to run towards the party hall.
But unfortunately Taecyeon's guards stops him in the way.
Taecyeon says, "Catch her."
Both guards try to stop Taehyung but instead Taehyung starts beating them.
Handling the guards was not difficult for Taehyung but Taecyeon was a difficult competitor.

Taehyung was fighting with him but somehow Taecyeon was able to control him. Taecyeon was pressing Taehyung to the wall with his whole power. He has even blocked Taehyung's hands and legs. Taehyung can't even move slightly.
Taecyeon asks, "Now what you will do?"
Taehyung says, "Let me go otherwise you will regret badly."
Taecyeon says, "You are the first person who has dared to talk to me like this. Now what you will do? No one can save you from me."
Taehyung tries to shout for help but Taecyeon quickly covers his mouth.

Taecyeon was about to open Taehyung's dress zipper when he feels as if someone is standing behind him. Before he could even understand anything he finds himself on the floor.
Taecyeon looks upward to find the famous businessman and movie king, Jeon Jungkook standing in front of him. He has seen this man with Mr. Mayor during many parties.
Taehyung immediately hides behind his husband as soon as he got free from Taecyeon's grip.
Jungkook was trembling in anger knowing that someone has tried to sexually harass his wife. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were completely dark. He says, "How even you dare to touch someone related to me?"
Taecyeon got up and says, "You don't know who I am." Saying that he tries to punch Jungkook. He thought Jungkook might have learnt some martial art techniques through his acting career. But he was proved wrong when Jungkook very effortlessly stops his punch and throws him on floor.

Taecyeon again got up and says, "Not bad. It seems you are also trained. Let's see then who is better. Come on."
Saying that he again tries to attack Jungkook but this time Jungkook holds him and hits his head with the wall hardly.
Taecyeon feels everything becoming blank in front of his eyes. But Jungkook didn't stop. He again and again hits his head with the wall.
Jungkook finally relaxes after seeing the man getting unconscious with his face covered in blood.
He went towards Taehyung and started dragging him outside.

Taehyung happily follows his husband and says, "You are so good in fighting hubby."
Jungkook says sternly, "From now on you are not allowed to look this much beautiful when we are out of our house."
Taehyung says, "Okie Okie. From now on I will go outside in get up of a old lady."
Jungkook asks, "And what if a pervert old man starts liking you?"
Hearing this Taehyung starts laughing loudly. He asks while laughing, "Then what do you wants me to do hubby?"
Jungkook says, "I will not let you leave our house from now on."
Taehyung pouts and says, "Then I will tie you also with me at home."
Jungkook smiles softly looking at his cute wifey. He softly pecks Taehyung's lips and says, "My cutie pie."
Taehyung smiles shyly and hides his pink face in Jungkook's neck.
Jungkook says, "Now let's go home."
Taehyung nods and then they both bid bye to Leehan and leave from there.

Next day
Jungkook was in a online conference meeting when he receives a mail. He quickly ends the meeting and opens the mail. There it was.
Reading the information a deadly smirk appears on his face.
He quickly transfers the file into a pendrive and then sends a message to someone. He then leaves the office room after closing his laptop.

Jungkook went towards his bedroom where his wife is reading some pregnancy books. He says, "Baby I need to leave for some hours. I have a very urgent work. Will you be able to manage alone?"
Taehyung yawns lazily and says, "I will manage hubby. Don't worry. Anyways I am just going to sleep."
Jungkook says, "No don't sleep like this. Let me make strawberry milkshake for you. Sleep after having it."
Taehyung nods and says, "Okie."
Jungkook prepares a strawberry milkshake for Taehyung who happily drinks it.

Jungkook tugs Taehyung inside the bed and was about to leave when Taehyung says, "Hubby! Bring ice-cream for me while returning back."
Jungkook softly kisses his forehead and says, "Okay love. Now rest well. And I will be back before the time of your evening walk so don't think you can just become a lazy mama bear for whole day."
Hearing this Taehyung whines. He seriously don't want to get up from his bed. But his hubby is adamant about an half hour morning and evening walk. He says pouting, "Hubby why can't you let your cute wifey just rest? Your baby is already giving me a hard time. I am telling you I am not lazy. It's him/her who is lazy."
Jungkook says, "Whatever reason you give me. But your walking session is not going to decrease."
Taehyung huffs angrily and closes his eyes.
Jungkook softly kisses his forehead once again and says, "Now don't behave like an angry kitty. I will bring my baby's favourite ice-cream and cake."
Taehyung opens his sparkling eyes hearing about ice-cream and cake. He says, "I am not angry hubby. It's just mood swings. I am sorry for being a brat."
Jungkook softly caresses his hairs and says, "And I love this brat a lot."
Taehyung smiles cutely and says, "Love you too hubby."
Jungkook softly pecks his lips and left from there.

One month later
"First model is ready. When should we try it?"
Jungkook places his coffee cup on his table and says, "We will do it today only. I don't want to waste any more time. Liza! Prepare everything."
Liza says, "Ok boss."
Jungkook went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his wife and daughter.

During breakfast Jungkook says, "Baby I will be out today. Maybe I will get late to reach home. So eat and do your exercise properly. Don't try to escape from your evening walk."
Taehyung avoids eye contact with his husband and says, "Okie hubby." While internally he is thinking, 'Wow! Today I will sleep whole day. No one will disturb me.'
Jungkook knowing his naughty wifey well says to his daughter, "Princess take care of your mumma. Don't let him skip his meals and make him drink water time to time. Give him his medicines on time. And don't let your naughty mumma skip his evening walk. Doctor has said it's good for your mumma's health to have a regular morning and evening walk."
Areum hears everything carefully and says, "Don't worry dadda. I will do everything you have told. You don't have to worry about mumma. I will take care of everything."
Jungkook ruffles her hair and says, "That's like my good girl."

Taehyung looks at his daughter with betrayed expressions. His husband and daughter has destroyed his little evil plan completely. He pouts angrily and starts eating his breakfast.
Jungkook cooes looking at his soft bread cheeks. They have become even more round and fluffy due to pregnancy. Taehyung has already entered his third month and a not so prominent baby bump has started appearing. Jungkook finds it so cute.
Just during their last check up they also came to know that Taehyung is pregnant with twins. And since then Jungkook and Areum has became really strict regarding Taehyung's health.
Hearing the heartbeat of his twins was most soothing feeling for Jungkook. He can never forget that moment. He now just wants to hold his cute munchkins in his hands. He can't wait for these six months to end soon.
After breakfast Jungkook left for his work. But he didn't forgot to remind his wife to take care of himself.

Jungkook and his friends enter a ship. Soon the ship starts moving. Within a time of less than one hour they were near the location.
Minho says, "I still can't believe that the main island of Black Swan is this close to London."
Lucas says, "Seriously."
Liza says, "We are very close to the magnetic field. It's time for testing."
As soon as they reach near the magnetic field area, the ship's captain stops the main engine of the ship. Now the ship was standing still in the water without moving.
Jungkook says, "Now our ship is not getting any type of power. Now we are going to on a special system. Let's see what happens."
After getting orders from their boss the captain starts the special system and their ship starts moving forward towards the main island of Black Swan.

After sometime the captain stops the system.
Jungkook explains further, "This system works with the help of magnetic field's power around us. With the help of this we can easily cross the border and enters inside the island."
Leehan says, "We need a proper plan for our attack. And we even need to install this system in our other boats."
Jungkook humms and orders the captain to retreat from there. They surely needs proper equipments and planning before attacking the island.

Later they all went to headquarters of JK Groups for preparing the strategy.
It was already very late by the time their meeting ended.
Jungkook was going to drop Leehan as he came with Minho and Go-eun earlier.
Leehan was driving Jungkook's car when a bullet hits the front window. But as the car was bulletproof so they were safe.
Leehan says, "Shit! We are attacked. But who will dare to do so in London?"
Jungkook says, "Try to escape from them."
Leehan increases the car's speed. But attackers were still following them.
Jungkook knows they can't lead them to his house or Mayor Mansion so asks Leehan to drive in the opposite direction. Leehan was driving at full speed. But the attackers were still firing and following their car. In fact the number of cars following them is increasing.
Leehan says, "We can't escape them like this. We need to fight."
Saying that he looks towards the passenger seat to find no one there. He looks at the back seat through rare view mirror just to find Jungkook holding a gun in his hands. When the fuck this male shifted to the back seat? And when did he get a gun for himself?

Jungkook opens the backseat window and starts firing at the attackers. Unlike them the attackers cars were not bulletproof and just with Jungkook's some perfect shot many cars have gotten into an accident. He was shooting using both hands.
Leehan is sure that no one inside those cars will survive after seeing their condition. How this man is so fast?
They were able to get rid of those cars. But both were unaware of the fact that something more big is waiting for them.

Suddenly Leehan stops the car because the whole road in front of them is blocked. Soon some cars came behind them and blocks them completely. Now they can't escape. The only option they have is to come outside and fight.
Jungkook was expecting to just reach home soon after a long tiring day and sleep peacefully with his wifey in his arms. But it seems the plan needs to be changed.
Jungkook closes the backseat window and again shifts to the passenger seat. He hands a gun and some bullets to Leehan.
Leehan is glad that the car got parked sideways when he has applied brakes suddenly. Now they can at least come outside without being at gun point.

Both looks at each other with deadly smirks and came outside of the car. They were hiding behind the car.
Both starts shooting their opponents one by one.
Only sound resonating in the area is of bullets being fired continuously.

The fight has started. But the opponents have a lot of weapons and they were firing continuously.
While Jungkook and Leehan have only some bullets. They have to kill one opponent with every shot. With each shot of both one opponent is dieing. Both were working perfectly together. It's what they have trained for so many years. To make a perfect coordination with each member of the group. This is the first lesson given to members of JK Groups. They have to work with coordination with each other.

After half an hour both were able to get rid of attackers.
They went to check the dead bodies to find some clues. Leehan looks at the guns carefully and realises that they are taken from the London military base. He grits his teeth in anger. Who has planned this attack? Who has dared to betray him?
Leehan turns around to see Jungkook leaning against the car. That's when his eyes fall on the blood flowing from Jungkook's stomach. It seems he got shot.
He says, "Shit! You are hurt." Initially he couldn't see it because of Jungkook's black clothes.
Jungkook says weekly, "I am fine."
Leehan says, "No it's not fine. What will I answer to others if something happens to you? We need to take you to the hospital as soon as possible."
Saying that he calls his personal guards to arrange a helicopter for them to reach the hospital as soon as possible.

In just five minutes the helicopter lands near them. Leehan supports Jungkook and helps him to get inside.
Soon the helicopter lands on the terrace of a hospital.
Leehan takes Jungkook inside the cabin of his cousin who is a doctor. He says, "Eric! Treat him as soon as possible."
Eric says, "Remove his jacket."
Leehan immediately removes Jungkook's jacket and sees that his white shirt is completely drenched in blood.
Eric says, "Remove the shirt also."
Jungkook removes his shirt and his perfect body is in front of Eric's eyes.
Eric's mind went blank seeing Jungkook's body.

Leehan notices that Eric is just standing at his place while looking at Jungkook's body weirdly. Isn't he a top? Then why is he looking at Jungkook like this? He kicks Eric and says angrily, "Hurry up you."
Eric's face turns red. He quickly checks Jungkook's wound. After sometime he was able to remove the bullet from Jungkook's wound. He disinfects the wound and then stitches it. He says, "Don't let the wound get wet for at least a week. And also umm.... Ab you can't get intimate until your wound is healed."
Eric removes his gloves but his eyes are still stuck on Jungkook's body. He mumbles to himself, "What a perfect body."
But somehow Jungkook ends up hearing this. He quickly picks his shirt and starts wearing it hurriedly.
Leehan can also see his cousin looking at Jungkook's body continuously. He says, "Hey! Stop looking at him. He already has a wife and a daughter. If you wants someone then I can arrange someone else for you. And aren't you a top?"
Eric says, "No need to arrange someone else. I happy with you both only."
Hearing this both Jungkook and Leehan kick him and leaves from there after shouting, "Go to hell."

After that Leehan drops Jungkook to his house. Jungkook has already changed his shirt before coming here.
Taehyung was waiting for him in the living room. As soon as he sees his hubby he says, "Hubby you are really late."
Jungkook says, "Sorry love. I got late because of some work." He doesn't want to tell Taehyung truth and make him worried.
Taehyung comes closer to him and says while sniffing, "Wait! What is this weird smell? It's like some kind of medicine."
Jungkook says, "You must be overthinking love. I am smelling like usual."
But Taehyung was not ready to accept that his husband was saying the truth. He observes Jungkook carefully and finds that his husband is wearing different clothes. They are not the one which he was wearing when he left this morning. He asks suspiciously, "Why did you change your clothes?"
Hearing this Jungkook slightly panics. He says, "Ab love! Actually my clothes got dirty that's why I have to change them." To stop Taehyung from asking further questions Jungkook quickly says, "Baby I am so tired. I will just go and freshen up."
Taehyung was about to hug Jungkook by his waist but Jungkook quickly backs away and says, "Honey please warm up the dinner for me."
Taehyung just nods his head and didn't't say anything after that. He looks at the retreating figure of his husband and thinks, 'Something is surely wrong.' But he shrugs his thoughts thinking that he is just overthinking and starts heating dinner for Jungkook.

Taehyung was continuously thinking about how his husband had rejected his hug earlier while arranging dinner for Jungkook. He thinks, 'Why won't hubby let me hug him? He has never done something like this before. Is he losing interest in me? Is it because I am getting fat because of pregnancy? Am I not attractive enough anymore? No no TaeTae. Don't think like this. Hubby loves you a lot and he is not like other men. Maybe I should do something to get attention.'
Soon Jungkook came to the dining room. Taehyung places dinner in front of him and says, "Hubby you finish your dinner. I am going to take a shower."
Jungkook says, "Okay." And start eating.

Taehyung went to their room. He searches for something inside the wardrobe and then went inside the bathroom to get ready.
Jungkook came inside the room after finishing the dinner just to see that Taehyung is still inside the bathroom. He sits on the bed and starts reading a book.

Soon Taehyung came outside of the bathroom in a very sexy dress. The dress was completely transparent. He was looking really hot and sexy in that dress with his very small baby bump.

Jungkook gulps looking at him. He feels his throat getting dry and he can feel himself getting hard. So he quickly averts his eyes from Taehyung and starts pretending that he is busy in reading his book.
Taehyung walks near him while swaying his hips slightly extra and asks while fluttering his eyes lashes seductively, "Hubby! How is my dress? Did you liked it?"
Seeing him like this Jungkook's mind stops working properly. He really wants to just grab Taehyung and love him unconditionally. But he can't do anything for now because of his wound. Why God is giving him such a big punishment? He mentally curses those attackers because of whom he can't even touch his wife for next one week. He says, "It's very good." And he again starts pretending like reading his book.

Taehyung thinks is this book more interesting then him? His husband didn't even looked at him properly. But he is also Jeon Taehyung and he won't back away like this only.
He sits near Jungkook and starts roaming his fingers on Jungkook's chest and biceps seductively. He says with same seductive tone, "Hubby it's bed time."
Jungkook says, "Yes love. Let's sleep. Good night." Saying that Jungkook keeps the book aside and lays on bed comfortably pretending he is about to fall asleep.
Taehyung looks at him dumbfounded. Did his husband just rejected him? It has never happened before? He looks at himself with a frown and thinks is he not looking good enough to arouse his husband? Is his husband really getting bored of him? Is he looking fat now? Thinking all these things Taehyung starts feeling insecure. His pregnancy hormones were not helping either. Soon he starts sobbing remembering how his husband has rejected him not once but twice.

Jungkook immediately opens his eyes when he hears his wifey crying. He looks at Taehyung and tries to take the male in his arms. But Taehyung starts pushing him away while still crying.
Jungkook says, "Tae baby! Come to hubby. Why are you crying love?"
Taehyung says, "Y-You don't love me anymore. Y-You are trying to push me away. Is it because I am not attractive like before as I am getting fat because of pregnancy? A-Are you losing interest in me?" Saying that he bursts into tears.
Jungkook says, "It's nothing like that love. Stop crying like this. Come to hubby." He tries to pull Taehyung towards himself but Taehyung tries to push him away.
In all this Taehyung by mistake hits Jungkook's wound. Jungkook groans due to pain but he immediately tries to stop himself from making any sound.

But Taehyung has already heard his husband groaning in pain. He asks worriedly, "W-What happened? Hubby are you alright? Let me check."
Saying that he tries to lift Jungkook's t-shirt.
But Jungkook immediately stops him and says, "Nothing happened to me. I am perfectly fine. You don't have to worry."
Taehyung looks at him and says, "No. I am sure you are hiding something from me. Let me see. I won't listen to you anymore."
Saying that he forcefully lifts Jungkook's t-shirt and gasps seeing the bandage wrapped around his stomach. Tears start flowing from his eyes. He asks, "W-What is this? What happened to you hubby? Please tell me everything."
Jungkook sighs and explains everything to him.
Taehyung sobs and says, "You should have told me about it earlier. I am sorry for hurting you hubby. I shouldn't have pushed you like this. Is it paining? Should we go to hospital?"
Jungkook pulls him on his chest and says, "I am perfectly fine baby. It will heal soon. Don't cry like this. Your tears are hurting me more. Let's sleep. I am so tired."
Taehyung comfortably lay beside Jungkook and covers themselves with the comforter.

Jungkook says, "I want you to wear the same dress after one week."
Taehyung glares at him and says, "You are not allowed to touch me for next two weeks. In fact I won't even let you get up from this bed for next two weeks. Your wound needs to heal properly."
Jungkook says, "But baby....."
Taehyung cuts him off and says, "I am not going to listen to any of your excuses. Now sleep quietly."
Jungkook sighs and closes his eyes. Soon both went to dreamland.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.
Meet you all in the next chapter. Till then bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.9K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.7M 83K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
138K 4.5K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...