Mafia's cute Baby Boy

Od myrrhchoco

Kim's and Jeon's Both well known in Mafia world Blood thirsty for eachother Can go to any length to bring a... Viac

Characters
Ch1
Ch2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch-5
Ch-6
Ch7
Ch-8
Ch 9
Ch10
Ch 11
Ch-13
Ch14

Ch 12

341 38 10
Od myrrhchoco

Hi

********
Namseok were sleeping cuddling eachother tightly.
Mr Jeon was watching over the Babies petting their hair lovingly continuously cause as soon as he stopped they would start whimpering in sleep.

Taekook and others were busy in performing Mr Ken and Ivy late rituals.

"Yoongi you are off for two days" Jungkook mumbled to Yoongi who was sniffling

"I -I - "

" It wasn't your fault Yoongi  and I am sorry for the way I behaved with you earlier. You did-"

" He was at fault Jungkook so stop buttering up the man and he ain't gonna be working for Hoseok anymore not when he gonna allow him to roam around world doing things he shouldn't do "
Taehyung said Coldly glaring at male.

" Kim don't meddle in my business or I  won't -"

" Or you will do what ? Let your useless men do shit and stuff ??Those fuckers better -"

" Watch your damn language and who the fuck are you to call my man useless when you are the biggest useless things in world "

Taehyung snorted ," oh Jeon your dick is most useless things in world sorry but I don't deserve what you-"

"You " Jungkook snarled as he grabbed Taehyung's collar in anger ready to punch him when they hear someone yell

" You damn motherfucker's can you both be little bit humane for once and not fight after you have just burried someone six feet down the ground . Someone that meant something to Hoseok ."
Jimin yelled ," And Taehyung it wasn't Yoongi's fault so stop blaming him. It could have happen with us as well so shut your bitch mouth "

Taehyung stiffen up and would have said something but Jimin didn't even wait for him to speak as he grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged away crying man.

*******

 "Dad you go to sleep I will look over them " Jungkook said as he saw how tired his dad actually was .  

Mr Jeon didn't argue and nodded whole night he had stay awake petting their heads , sometimes singing lullaby , sometimes sushing them when they cried ...all over it was exhausting to look after two . 

"Jungkook keep petting their head and don't stop for bit , also make sure they don't bite their finger they tend to bite it lot when in distress." 

"hmm"

Jungkook gently took place of Mr Jeon and patted their head lovingly , Namjoon turned around and shifted closer to him . 

Making Hoseok whimper in sleep. Jungkook panic when he saw tears rolling down his brother's eyes . He moved forward to shift Namjoon to Hoseok but Namjoon has started whimpering as well. 

"Fuck " Jungkook cursed as Hoseok started crying. Because of his loud crying Namjoon woke up and cried as well. 

"it's okay don't cry " He said trying to make two stop crying but they started crying harder hugging each other. 

"I SAID STOP CRYING DON'T YOU FUCKIN UNDERSTAND IT " He roared in anger making both flinch and like hell broke loose they start crying at top of their voice.

"KOOKIE HATE SEOKIE....KOOKIE...HATES..SEOKIE" 

"aish " Jungkook said frustratedly and tried patting Hoseok's head but Hoseok pushed his hand away and pulled away from hug making Namjoon cried harder . Hoseok yelled something at Jungkook angrily and opened door to run away but his face knocked on Taehyung's chest who came to the room hearing the cried.

"TaeTaeeeee" Hoseok cried hugging Taehyung tightly who patted his back and carried Younger in his arms .

"Hoseok come back here " Jungkook said in angry voice making Namjoon get away from his hold. 

"Jeon you full stop screaming you are scaring them both , I will look after my husband and you look after that one if you can or else -"

"Shut up KIM "

"Tae Tae go go Seokie don't waannaa Kookieee...Kookieee...baddd baaddd" Hoseok mumbled in his arms as he clutched Taehyung's shirt. 

Taehyung didn't waste a single second as he get away from their ignoring Jungkook.

**********
Namkook

Jungkook anger was rising to peak and he would have punch someone if not for sounds of little crying. His anger flared eyes look at Namjoon who was crying soflty. Jungkook's anger melted away in instant and he cursed himself for acting so rashly . He tried pulling Namjoon in hug but later scurried away from him crying , fear evident on his face Making Jungkook angrier then he already was. 

He Grabbed Namjoon's wrist in tight grasp as he pulled him in his lap .

"Ah kookiee leave ~~hurt Nammu ~~leave ~~" Namjoon said in pain voice and his whole body was trembling. Jungkook didn't let go of his grasp and grabbed his chin making him look at him

"Stop crying " He said 

And more tears fell down from eyes

" you wanna cry then???" He asked as he let go of his chin and pull him more in his embrace ,"Cry as much as you want baby but not single tear after that okay. Do you think Ivy and grandpa would be happy seeing you cry huh??" 

Jungkook could feel Namjoon nod his head negatively As he hug Jungkook tightly as he nuzzle his face in crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook didn't said anything he let him get comfortable.

Namjoon kept crying for sometime before he eventually get tired and Jungkook smiled a little when he felt weight of Namjoon head lying on his shoulder followed by his shallow breathes. 

Jungkook laid himself on bed with Namjoon in embrace . He shifted their position a little so he wasn't uncomfortable. 

Jungkook kissed his cheeks lightly and mumble, "Why can't you and Seokie for once listen to me huh ?? Always getting yourself in trouble " He said .

Jungkook was more worried about safety for two than his own life. Recently the little two buggers has started defying his orders which has not lead to only happening of yesterday's incident but also made Hoseok fall in trap of Kim's .

It wasn't only Kim's but other enemy as well who were after Jeon's . Jungkook had tried liberalizing as much as he could but no way in hell he could allow them complete freedom. 

Not when it could cause their or worst someone's life.

A part of Jungkook was wondering will this two learn from Yesterday's event or not?? 

Jungkook eyes widen like saucer when he found that Namjoon face was so close to his . His plump red lips were inches away from his . 

Jungkook was tempted to kiss those sinner lips that have haunted him in his dreams. He gaze shifted to his dragon shaped eyes something Jungkook adores a lot. His finger gently gaze at his closed eyes making Namjoon move a little .

" Little sinner" Jungkook mumble before wrapping his arm around Namjoon's waist while other rested on top of his head. 

"Good night baby " He mumbled as he went to sleep .

********
 With Vhope

"Shhh shhh it's okay it's okay " Taehyung said petting crying boy's back who was in his lap. 

"Tae Tae I ~~I ~~send~~Grandpa~~and Ivy~~~away ~~all~~because~~-"

"Hey bub I have said you before and I will tell you again it wasn't your fault . "

"But Kookie is angry at Seokieee ....Kookieee won't talk to Seokieeee "

"Who told you that bub ??" Taehyung asked as wiped away tears from chubby cheeks and slicked back Hoseok's hair 

"Seokie knows Kookiee....Kookie...won't ~~~"

"Don't don't cry and your Kookie would always talk to Seokie you know why ??"

"Why ??" Hoseok asked sniffling as he stared at Taehyung with big teary eyes making something shift inside Taehyung ,"That's That's because he cares for you "

"Cares for me ??"

"Hmm "

"Do you care for Seokie as well??" Hoseok asked as he put his little hands on Taehyung's cheeks making his face flushed red. 

Taehyung tried looking away but he can't escape those big doe curious eyes of younger," No , Meanie uncle doesn't care for Seokie ...Seokie is always mean to uncle so no care"

Taehyung said and regretted as water tank started again and he pulled younger in hug who hit his shoulder," Hate meanie uncle hate him ~~Always bad to Seokieee" 

Taehyung laughed hearing this and Hoseok stopped crying and he bite Taehyung's cheeks making Him hiss in pain but Taehyung didn't push him away .

Hoseok keep bitting his cheeks for straight one minted before he pulled back and glared at Taehyung cutely and hit his chest with little fist," Seokie's mouth is paining because of you Meanie uncleee humppfff "

"Who asked you to bite me huh you little bugger ??" Taehyung asked as he pinched his cheeks making Hoseok pout ," Don't pinch Seokieee's cheeks ...it pains"

Taehyung internally cooed at him.

"And what about Meani uncle's cheeks huh ???"

"Seokie doesn't care hmpf meanie uncle is mean so seokie can bite uncle as much as seokie wants ."

"Wahhh where does your logic comes from little prince"

"Seokie is smart ....Grandpa used to say Seokie is smartest little devil while Nammu is smartest little angel...hehe.."

Hoseok stopped giggling when he realized Grandpa won't be there anymore and he won't be able to play with Ivy as well.

"Seokie tell meanie uncle what else did Grandpa told Seokie about ??" Taehyung asked as he gently patted his hair as Seokie talk about their beautiful time with Grandpa and Ivy .

Taehyung listen keenly to it even teasing Hoseok sometimes and eventually Hoseok slept talking about grandpa and Ivy and Taehyung pecked his forehead. 

He placed Hoseok on bed gently and stared at little angel . Hoseok whined in sleep and Taehyung immediately slept beside him pulled him in his arms. Hoseok head rested against his chest as Taehyung wrap his arm protectively over him . 

"Seokie~~loves~'grandpa~~Ivy ~~" Taehyung hear Hoseok mumble and he kissed him on his ears mumbling soothingly to sleep and that everything was okay .

****************

Namkook

Jungkook in his sleepy state felt soft little tap on his broad muscular back but muscle pig  ignored it and pulled little boy in his arms more making him whimper due to tight hold

"Kookie ~~too tight ~~"

And Jungkook instantly loosen up his hold and open his eyes to find his little swee~~ahem he means Namjoon in his arms looking so cute with his morning hair and big sleepy eyes .

"Sleep " Jungkook said in his rough morning voice making Namjoon cheeks turn red .

"But Kookie Nammu ~~wants ~~to pee~~"

"Pee??" Jungkook asks and Namjoon nodded

"Okay " He said as he got up and carried him to bathroom making Namjoon eyes widen

"You ~~kookiee~~what ~~what~~"

"Your stomach is still bruised Did you forgot ??" Jungkook asked as he put Namjoon on floor 

"I will wait outside once you are done call me " Jungkook said and left from their while Namjoon cutely blinked his eyes.

*******

Namjoon was wondering what was wrong with Jungkook cause yes he pampered Nammu and Seokie but it was rare and more so ever it was Seokie who was pampered by him most . 

"Ah Jungkook and Nammu come and have breakfast , Nammu today Aunty Jo had prepare your favorite pancakes " Mr Jeon mumble as he saw Jungkook coming to dining hall carrying Namjoon in his arms. 

"Good morning Appa !!" Nammu mumbled sweetly while Jungkook just nodded his head in acknowledgement . 

Jungkook put Namjoon on chair and served his breakfast personally while little boy was busy looking for his hyung and his best friend.

"Are you looking for Jinnie and Seokie bby ??" Mr Jeon asked and Namjoon nodded his head

"Jinnie is still sleeping and Seokie will be down soon " Mr Jeon said well he had stumbled upon Taehyung the morning who had came downstairs to prepare food for Hoseok.

Namjoon shrieked a little when his chair was pulled suddenly and he looked to see it was Jungkook ," Open your mouth " He said in stern voice and Namjoon did as Jungkook feed him.

"Do you like it ??" He asked and Namjoon nodded 

"Good than finish it all " 

And Namjoon eyes widen when he saw it was 3 pancakes And glass of Banana milk ," But Kookie Nammu Can't eat this much ...his stomach will explode"

" Eat " He said as he again feed him. 

Mr Jeon smiled seeing this he knew of his son's feeling for Namjoon but he also knew Jungkook was scared of involving him with his business. He sighted and hope that Someday he would really see them together and a grand kid would be nice as well. 

" Apppaaaaaaaa" Mr Jeon flinched when he hear loud scream of his little prince as he saw Hoseok running down stairs .

"Seokie how many time do I have to told you to not run down stairs " He said as he kissed his son's cheeks who hug him and pouted," Don't scold Seokie " 

" But why did Seokie ran down stairs ??" His Appa asked and as in to Answer his question furious Kim Taehyung came downstairs and Hoseok hide behind His Appa and as to Tease Taehyung he stick out his tongue.

"You little bugger come out " He yelled and Hoseok made funny face

"Ya Kim who are you calling bugger??"

"Not to you Jeon for starters " Taehyung mumbled and he dashed at Hoseok who ran away shrieking 

"Ya where are you running away you little devil after spoiling my shirt "

"But it wasn;t seokie's fault ~~who asked you to force Seokie~~~to drink milk ~~icky icky~~~" Hoseok yelled as Taehyung ran after him while Mr Jeon looked in amusement

On mention of Milk Jungkook's eyes landed on filled glass of Banana milk and than on Namjoon who was making faces as well and as on cue the little boy tried getting away but Jungkook pulled him back making him whine.

"No kookie no milkieee Nammu doesn't likeee milkieeee and it's banana milk on top of that !!!" He fake cried and Jungkook didn't bulge," You were ready to drink it before Seokie came huh and now he doesn't want to drink milk you don't wanna drink as well huh ??"

Namjoon whined and he bite Jungkook's hand making him let go of him as he ran and Jungkook chased after him ," Namjoon don't be naught and have your milk or I swear I will punish you and Seokie "

Namjoon didn't listen and just like that whole Jeon mansion witness two dangerous mafia chasing after their little lovers who for love of god won't listen to them .

Karma huh ??

If Karma hits back like this than everyone shall be Mafia 

lol Jk 

**********

 Hope you like it and those who wanted Namkook I hope it was satisfactory . I would try indulging their story little in every chapter but mostly it would be Vhope only . 

I am planning to launch Namkook book as well but it will depend on how much response I am getting plus if I am able to manage my schedule or not.

Also this month I am hella busy since I Have already told you I have exams next month so I won't be able to post as much . 

But I would when I have time.

And please do comment .

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

801K 31.4K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
271K 11.4K 28
Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anything about outer world. But he likes to...
476K 18.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook a personal slave to the dangerous mafia leader.. For his little brother he became a slave.. He wants someone to take care of him, to lo...