Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

By Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... More

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Scared
Changes
Malice
Another pervert
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
New way
Weird feelings
Painful love
Antidote
The end

Trap

31 6 20
By Letme_Luv

I was kinda proud to shoot him in the head, Suga drives off from the area. I saw him turning on the gps on car while driving, Taehyung was awfully silent for some reason.

I turn to see him if he is fine or turning into zombie, i really doubt why he didn't turned into zombie. He was avoiding showing his arms as if he was trying to hide something big from us, I'm still disappoint that only Jungkook could make him comfortable. I'm also trying to get along with him, even tho at first i thought he was a rudey.

But after getting to know him I found out he is sweet. I'm always fascinated by his smile, his face, his personality, his voice... everything about him is sweet and soothing. He never made me feel uncomfortable, even at first Suga was also a jerk. I feel like i can get along with Taehyung but when he hide things and don't spoke much make me feels like he is not comfortable enough, Maybe i shouldn't ask him questions too... But I also care about him that's why I ask him Questions.

I peek over Suga's GPS it had the location of gangnam, well he could be choosing that because gangnam is near seoul. After a while of riding i started to get bored, he was driving really fast and if the zombies were coming in he drive off over them.

Suga: "Y/n, do you want to try driving?"

I looks at him in suprised

Y/n: "If not from zombies, do you want to die by accident?"

Suga: "oh well you aren't adult yet but I can teach you atleast how to drive, this will help you in future."

Oh well he has a point. I moved forward towards the seat beside driving seat. and sit over there, he started to teach me how to stop the car, by pressing break.

I looks at him with poker face

Y/n: "Is that all you wanted to teach?"

He started to laugh and speeds the car.

Suga: "Just watch carefully."

I nods, he turn the direction my steering wheel and let it roll for a second. That was hot... Nooo that was nice yeah just nice.

Suga: "I know I'm hot, just focus on watching my hands not anything else."

My cheeks turn red when he said that as i zone out for a second on bunch of thoughts running on my mind.

Y/n: "I'm just looking at your hands you know..."

He nods and just drives in silence, i look at Taehyung from front mirror. He was looking down on his lap with a sad expression on his face. Tbh I'm waiting for him to turn zombie but he is not turning in it, this is making me doubt my whole life. The girl was a zombie right? Yes I saw her eyes. She Indeed was zombie but why does it didn't affect him.

He said the other wound of paining him but i can't help but wonder how long he had that wound.

Taehyung: "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Shit!

Y/n: "I'm sorry-"

I shutters in nervousness, i don't know why but I just zone out while staring at him, I'm such a dumb girl.

He again turned his gaze on ground, i feel bad for him. He must be thinking about alot if things right now. The way his classmates told us that he never talked to any of them makes me think that he don't want to explain things and don't like to socialized.

I turn my attention to Suga again.

Suga: "You can't stay still, can you?"

Y/n: "I didn't even said anything!"

Suga: "I know you were about to ask something but."

Y/n: "Well yeah, tell me when we will reach gangnam."

Suga: "Will took us 6 hr in normal journey."

Y/n: "but it's not normal one."

Suga: "I know, Now you got the idea?"

Y/n: "yess."

Suga: "Let me focus on driving then."

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window.

After some hours we were near some rural area, Suga park the car near some house.

Suga: "I'm soo hungry!"

I look at him with raw noodles stuffed in my mouth. He rolled his eyes and get his bag to get some food to eat. He took out a soup noodle. My eyes went wide how did he got that?!!

Suga: "You are curious aren't you?"

Y/n: "How do you know?"

Suga: "you know what? you are just too predictable. And about this noodle, i left it in matching in that shop and while going out i took in my bag."

Y/n: "Sharing is cari-"

Suga: "Eat your own raw noodles."

I scoffed at his response and looks at taehyung who was eating chocolates and jelly. Am i the only one who brought the necessary things except the things I really like? I whine on my own dumbness.

Taehyung noticed that I was starting at his chocolate so he passed me one. I smiled and quickly take it and pass him on over the raw noodles packet.

Taehyung: "Ahh i don't want anything in return..."

Well i should have known, he politely rejected me.

After all the eating stuffs i throws my wrapper out of the window. For which I got a smack on my head I turn to see it was Suga.

Suga: "You could had thrown it on dumpster."

Taehyung: "But by that you will get dirty, hyung."

Well said. I starting to laugh at Suga, Taehyung is also good a roasting sometimes.

Suga: "Well it was your first time saying this to me so I will let this go."

Y/n: "You know what? you can't comeback from his roast, that's why you are saying that."

Suga: "Shut up."

I was just smiling teasingly at his annoyed expressions. Suddenly his phone starting to buzz.

he took it out and when out of the car to talk to that person. Weird.

Y/n: "It might be dengerous."

I said while looking out from the window.

Suga: "I'm coming, wait there."

He went a little away from the car, the area was not like a city, it doesn't have much houses. Suga is mostly taking the car on forest side.

I turn to look at Taehyung

Y/n: "Taehyung... how are you feeling?"

Taehyung: "Better then before.'

He was still not looking at me.

Y/n: "I wanted to ask something."

Taehyung: "Y/n... Please I don't want to remember anything.... please don't ask about that biten mark."

I was taken back by his words, so it Happened in past. but it should had healed till now.

I decided not to bother him again and looked back Suga, Wait where is he??!!

I get out from the car to look for him and walked towards the direction where he was gone before. After walking for a while I saw him sitting near a small house still talking. Ahh I was worried for him and here he is still on his phone.

Y/n: "Suga!!!"

I shouted from distance. I saw him turning towards my direction.

Suga: "Go back in car. I'm coming in a minute."

Y/n: "BUT-"

Suga: "I said go back."

He said with stern expression making me shut my mouth, i curse in my breath before walking back to the car.

No sign of life was present in there, not even birds. I sit back in car on driving seat.

Taehyung: "Are you planning to drive?"

Y/n: "Should i?"

Taehyung: "No, come back on back seat."

I sighed and get on back seat.

Y/n: "Isn't Suga is taking too much time?"

Taehyung: "Let him be...."

I looks at Taehyung for a while. Is he not gonna complain about being late? Well i think im the only one being impatience.

Suga came back and started the car without saying anything.

He started to drives out from the village, after traveling few kms we saw smoke coming from somewhere.

Suga: "Shit, we need to go from different direction."

He turns the car, just when someone throws a rock over window glass.

Y/n: "Is that a zombie?!!"

Suga nods and quickly try to get away from there, i pointed the gun towards that direction and pulled the trigger. The car was moving fastly and it got shoot on something else. Wait... is that a... cylinder? 

Y/n: 'DRIVEE FASTTT I SHOOTED WRONG THING-"

Before I could say something the blast happened, i closed my eyes and hug Taehyung tightly. The force almost got the car to turn upside down but Suga manages to drives away.

Taehyung: "Am i still alive?"

He looks out of the window. I look at front mirror just to see Suga passing me glare.

Suga: "You almost get all of us killed.'

Y/n: "Atleast that zombie will not follow us anymore."

Taehyung chuckled and back hug me. Well i didn't realise that i was still hugging him and the fact that he didn't pulled away. for some reason i felt very comfortable, as if I'm in the arms of Jungkook....

AFTER some hours

Suga stop the car suddenly making me get a little heart attack.

Suga: "We are arrived."

Where? i looked outside the car, there were high boundaries and bodyguards.

Y/n: "Where are we?"

Suga: "Gangnam."

Y/n: "But aren't the government base camps are in Seoul?"

Suga: "I have work here. Lets just get in first."

I was still confused and get out from it with Taehyung, Suga walked towards the. gaurds and saw him I'd looking thing, how did he got it?

I carried my bag and intertwined my fingers with Taehyung's, Gaurd looks at us with emotionless face and Suga passed him his gun, so do i have to pass it too?

Suga: "It's not security checking, give him your gun."

Taehyung pulled out his gun from pocket and give it to the gaurd, for some reason i don't feels right about it, Suga never mentioned it before that he needs to go to Gangnam.

Suga: "Y/n? Pass your gun."

I hesitantly more my gun forward and gaurd snatch it from my hands, He opened the door and let us get inside the building.

Y/n: "Now what?'

Suga: "Follow me."

Y/n: "Don't you think you need to explain something?"

Suga: "No. I already told you i have some work in here."

Y/n: "What work?"

He turns to me and glares, he is continuously glaring me since he got that phone call.

Suga: "I will tell you after my work will be done, okay? But first let's eat something."

Y/n: "Fine... I'm hungry too."

We followed him around, i noticed the gaurds where present almost every corner of the building, are we in governments base camp? I don't think so, this environment is not comfortable at all. He gesture us to get in a room. I wanted to ask him alot of things but i didn't because that will get him more angry over me.

He gesture is to sit on one of the table, it was looking like a cafeteria. He brought us food to eat. Taehyung's right arm was paining so I made him with a spoon, he was looking adorable. I watches his unique and beautiful eyes, his cheeks and how it moves when he chew his food.

After eating Suga didn't wait for more and he leads us liye from there.

He started to walk forward towards a elevator, we get in lift and he pressed 8 floor button. I crossed my arms around my chest with a poker face, everything was alright why is he behaving differently now? Taehyung don't questions things nor he himself answer things, i don't know what to say about this behaviour.

The lift door opens and Suga gesture us to follow him again.

Y/n: "Is there's no waiting room area in this room? Cause it's "your" buisness, i don't think you want us to interfere."

Suga: "Just follow me, we are about to reach."

I rolled my eyes and did as he told.

We reached a room with a very big door, Suga scan his I'd there and get in. Without thinking twice we both get in too.

Suga: "I brought him."

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.8K 28
You're my painkiller that got out of control... You now hold my whole life since I'm scared of tasting pain again. © enasthetic [Connected with 'Dear...
458 45 21
She made it difficult for me to live. Should I kill her or pull her to my heart? The worst decision of my life. ...
78.3K 2.4K 13
nothing hurts more than hearing your idol's pleas to be normal disclaimer: contains talk of mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
33K 1.8K 36
𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐮! " 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. " " 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮...