Exiled Villainess Becomes Rul...

HighInCoco द्वारा

AN: This story will seem to lack romance but I promise I will get to it eventually (Arc 3). The story will be... अधिक

Arc 1: Exile *Edited 2/12/24*
Realization *Edited 2/12/24*
Story Info: Geography *Updated 9/24/23*
Far From the Empire *Edited 2/12/24*
Character Profile (Part 1) *Updated 12/16/23*
Character Profile (Part 2)
Character Profiles *Part 3*
Beggar's Village *Edited 2/12/24*
Story Info: The Wonders of Love
Awake *Edited 2/12/24*
Arlene *Edited 3/19/23*
The Village Leader *Edited 3/19/23*
The Tour *Edited 3/23/23*
The Beckett Boys *Edited 3/23/23*
Football/Soccer *Edited 3/23/23*
Jeremiah *Edited 3/23/23*
Story Info: Magic Element *Updated 12/17/23*
A New Home *Edited 12/17/23*
What To Do Next *Edited 12/17/23*
Thinking *Edited 12/17/23*
Fruits and Vegetables *Combined Chs 12/17/23*
Helping The Farm *Edited 12/17/23*
Success *Combined Chs 12/17/23*
A Kid Compared To Me *Edited 12/17/23*
She's Back *Combined Chs 12/17/23*
Training *Edited 12/17/23*
Please Teach Us! *Edited 12/17/23*
Exposed *Edited 12/17/23*
Discussion *Edited 12/17/23*
Evelina's Visit *Combined Chs 12/17/23*
Jon's Story *Edited 12/17/23*
Finally *Combined Chs 12/17/23*
Training Begins *Edited 12/17/23*
Newcomer (Edited 12/17/23)
Julia (Edited 12/17/23)
Team 7 (Edited 12/17/23)
Snippet Of A Future Scene (Arc 3)
Arc 2: Changes *Edited 12/17/23*
Heading to the Market (Edited 12/17/23)
Treated Like a Queen (Edited 12/17/23)
A Person of Brothel Village (Combined chs 12/17/23)
The Other Villages (Edited 12/17/23)
Explanation of Each Village (Edited 9/27/23)
You Want Some Grass? (Edited 12/17/23)
Melody (Edited 2/12/24)
Zeke Gets An Earful (12/17/23)
Basketball Game Part 1 (12/17/23)
Basketball Game Part 2 (Edited 2/12/24)
Troubles (Edited 2/12/24)
The Search Team (12/17/23)
The Eye (Edited 12/17/23)
Stubbornness (12/17/23)
Plan for this story so far
The Kooky Forest (Edited 2/12/24)
Spider-Centipede (Edited 12/17/23)
First Battle (Edited 12/17/23)
Camping (12/17/23)
The Next Day (Edited 1/17/24)
Harsh Reprimand (Edited 1/17/24)
Strange Fruits (Edited 1/17/24)
A Warning
Sabertooth Deers (Edited 12/26/23)
Second Battle (Edited 2/12/24)
A Companion
Underground Cavern
A Beast
Third Battle (Edited 1/17/24)
Short Interlude: The Others (Edited 1/17/24)
Past: Dumping Day
The Entity
It Has Begun
Final Battle: The Chase
Final Battle: Reality?
Final Battle: Breaking Illusions
Final Battle: Is This The End? (Warning!) (Edited 3/8/24)
Final Battle: Power
Final Battle: A Test?
Omni's Origin

Final Battle: Passed

448 22 5
HighInCoco द्वारा

Reminder: Omni has no gender.

Omni shook themself to get their bearings back. They got up from the rubble to face Eve again.

"You are strong," The demon commented, surprising Eve.

For a second, Eve thought the demon smiled in glee.

But any fleeting moment of relief vanished as Omni's next move sent shockwaves through the chamber. With a menacing growl, the demon gathered dark energy around itself, the very air crackling with malevolence.

Eve braced herself, her muscles tensing as she prepared for whatever Omni had in store. But nothing could have prepared her for what happened next.

With a sudden burst of power, Omni unleashed a torrent of dark energy, sending it hurtling towards Eve with lethal intent. The force of the attack was overwhelming, threatening to engulf Eve in its dark embrace and snuff out her newfound light.

Eve will not to back down. Drawing upon the wellspring of strength within her, she raised her hands and summoned a stone barrier to intercept Omni's assault. The clash of powers sent shockwaves rippling through the chamber, the very ground trembling beneath their feet.

For a moment, it seemed as though Eve's barrier might hold against Omni's relentless onslaught. But the demon's dark energy was relentless, pressing against Eve's defenses with unyielding force.

With a triumphant roar, Omni's attack broke through Eve's barrier, overwhelming her with its sheer power. Eve staggered backward, her vision swimming as the dark energy threatened to consume her.

But Eve refused to give up. With a defiant cry, she gathered the last reserves of her strength and unleashed a counterattack of her own, channeling all the power she had within her.

"ARHHHH!!!" She screams, unleashing everything she has.

She threw thousands of stone stakes towards Omni, she formed giant blocks from all sides of crush the demon, she even send "waves" of giant rocks and debris.

All these things overwhelmed Omni, forcing the triangle demon to dodge every attack until they try to escape Eve's onslaught.

So the demon quickly runs, or "floated" away.

"COME BACK HERE OMNI!!" Eve roars angrily.

With speed she never knew she had, Eve chases after this world's Bill Cipher.

As she pursues the demon, Eve tries to catch Omni by forming stone traps or confinements to imprison them.

But to no avail, Omni was able to evade her at every turn, slipping through Eve's stone traps with an otherworldly grace. Despite her best efforts, the demon seemed to elude her at every twist and turn of the cavern, leaving Eve frustrated and exhausted as she continued her relentless pursuit.

Having enough, Eve finally snaps.

With a primal roar echoing through the cavern, Eve taps into the deepest depths of her power, calling forth the very essence of the earth itself. The ground beneath her trembles and groans as she channels her energy, veins of raw power pulsating through the rock and soil.With a force of will that shakes the very foundations of the chamber, Eve commands the earth to rise up against Omni with unparalleled ferocity. Massive pillars of stone erupt from the ground, reaching towards the ceiling with unstoppable force. But Eve's power doesn't stop there. With a flick of her wrist, she unexpectantly sends torrents of molten lava bursting forth from the depths of the earth, a river of fire that flows towards Omni with blistering heat and unstoppable fury. The cavern erupts into chaos as Eve's unleashed power wreaks havoc upon everything in its path. Rocks and debris fly through the air as the ground itself seems to quake with the force of Eve's onslaught.

Caught off guard by the sheer magnitude of Eve's power, Omni finds itself overwhelmed by the relentless assault.

Desperate to escape the cavern before it's consumed by Eve's wrath, the demon makes a break for the surface, fleeing from the cataclysmic destruction behind it.

With a final surge of energy, Eve unleashes one last burst of power, sending a shockwave rippling through the cavern that propels Omni out of the underground chamber and into the open air above.

"ARRGGG!!!"

Omni bursted out of the underground cavern and ended up floating over a sandy surface.

And appeared in front of three familiar humans.

"What the f*ck!" Jon yelled out upon seeing a floating one eyed black triangle.

Zeke and Melody widened their eyes and dropped their jaws to the ground.

"What is that thing!" Melody cried out, pointing at the disoriented Omni.

The demon snapped its single eye back in alertness.

"GAH! I HAVE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHE IS ABLE TO KI-"

"Caught you," said a menacing voice from behind.

A large stone hand suddenly grabbed Omni, squeezing the life out of the triangle demon, and making it choke.

"EVE!" Jon, Zeke and Melody cried in surprise.

Eve didn't indicate that she heard them, her attention completely focused on her current enemy.

With a wicked grin spreading across her face, Eve tightened her grip on Omni, her eyes burning with determination.

"You thought you could escape, Omni? You thought wrong," she hissed, her voice dripping with venom.

Omni squirmed and struggled against Eve's grasp, but her stone hand held firm, crushing the demon with unyielding force.

"Let me go!" Omni gasped, the air being squeezed out of its form.

"PLEASE I BEG YOU!"

But Eve paid no heed to its pleas, her grip only tightening further as she reveled in her victory.

"You've caused enough chaos," she growled, her voice echoing through the desolate landscape. "It's time for you to face the consequences of your actions." She threw the demon's words back.

As she prepared to finish the demon off, in one final act of desperation, Omni blurted out:

"WAIT! YOU PASSED! YOU PASSED THE TEST!"

"What?!" Eve's grip on Omni faltered for a moment, her brow furrowing in confusion at the unexpected declaration.

"What test?" she demanded, her voice cold and sharp as ice.

Omni struggled to catch its breath, its single eye darting nervously between Eve and the trio of humans who watched the scene unfold with bated breath.

"The trial," Omni gasped, its voice strained with the effort of speaking. "You... you passed. You proved yourself worthy."

Eve's grip loosened slightly, her expression softening as she processed Omni's words. The realization dawned on her, a flicker of understanding igniting in her eyes.

"The trial..." she murmured, the pieces falling into place. "This was all a test?"

Omni nodded frantically, seizing the opportunity to plead for its life.

"Yes, yes! You've shown strength, resilience, determination... all the qualities needed to reveal that you were the one this world needed the most," it explained, desperation tinging its words.

"What do you mean this world needed me...?"

"Look Miss Eve, you're arrival to this world was expected long ago. I am not truly a demon, but a servant sent by The Great One to test your strength and abilities." Omni tries to explain.

The Great One? Is it the God of this world?

Eve's gaze softened a bit, her features betraying a hint of uncertainty. She glanced back at Jon, Zeke, and Melody, who watched the exchange with wide eyes, waiting for her next move.

But Eve still hadn't released her grip on Omni, her expression unreadable as she considered its words.

"Is this true?" she asked, her voice quiet but firm.

Omni nodded eagerly.

"Yes, yes, it's true! You've passed the trial, Eve. You have proven that you are the right person chosen by The Great One to save Acadia from destruction!"

"Chosen...." Eve murmured thoughtfully, then suddenly her expression became fierce again.

The large stone hand tightened it's grip on Omni.

"Urgh!" Omni again choked.

"Was this world's God the one that transferred my soul here?! Was The Great One the reason I transmigrated." Eve demanded.

"What is she talking about?" Said Jon in confusion.

"I don't know," Zeke replied, equally as confused.

"Y-yes! The Great One did sent you here!" The demon admitted.

"One more thing. Did you kill the humans that came into this forest?!"

"I didn't! It was their own volition that they perished!" Said Omni defensively.

"Sure..." She still doesn't believe Omni. "But the villagers that entered this forest accounted seeing you for the past centuries. You have been here for a very long time."

"I think you are not telling me the full story Omni." She stated coldly.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Do you guys want me to summarize the rest of this arc? It's almost done, but still. There will be a few months time skip in the next arc that will focus on the Prince coming over.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

146K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.1K 72 18
--- PROLOGUE --- At the age of five, Astra von Agnes, the spoiled brat of Agnes Dukedom, came to remember her past life after almost experiencing dea...
213K 9.2K 18
Oriana was an assassin, yep another assassin sucked into a fantasy world where she was already pregnant with a demon lords child. The demon lord held...
Changing The Human Made Villainess | Vol 2 Yurie द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

1.1K 67 5
°Status: On going° The continuation of Volume 1 ° After dying in a house fire, Aria got reincarnated as the daughter of Duke Callista. Lady Aderi Nov...