Male Reader X Various (Again)

由 AzureDefender03

Wattpad deleted my other book, rip. I don't have the other chapters saved because they were all written in wa... 更多

Wattpad Rip
Faye Valentine: Part 2 (lemon)

Faye Valentine: Part 1

283 9 2
由 AzureDefender03

Bullets flew through the air. Bright flashes and loud pops carried through the open air as easily as the smell of gunpowder. Y/N flung himself over a table, quickly kicking it backward to flip the thick piece of furniture. His body stayed crouched, hiding desperately against the only thing between him and lead to the face. "Bounty wasn't enough for you, huh?! Just had to steal from em,' too!" Y/N growled the words out, his revolver held close to his chest. He flicked the cylinder out, checking to make sure he had, in fact, loaded the damn thing before everything went to hell.

"They're rich! I didn't think they'd care about a stupid ring! Besides- I deserve something for all the shit that guy put me through!" The violet haired woman shouted from behind a pillar. Almost as quickly as she spoke, Faye's head snapped back, her whole body pressing flat against the pillar as a bullet flew past her face a little too close.

"It was his wife's! He proposed with it after his mom died!" A beat of silence rang out from Faye even louder than the gunfire riddling the table Y/N was crouched behind.

"...I'm not saying sorry."

"I heard that!" Y/N peered over the side of the table just as the gunfire stopped, getting a clean look at who exactly was after them. Unfortunately, before he could actually do anything about it, Faye took that as her opportunity to make a break for it. She pushed off the wall and sprinted, turning just enough to fire a few shots at the men behind, causing them to swiftly hide behind cover.

The woman gave Y/N a short wave and a bright smile as she booked it. "Hey! If you survive, I'll be sure to make it up to you!" She kissed the side of her gun and blew a kiss Y/N's way before firing off another round for good measure, ducking out of sight as she ran through one of the many hallways in the mansion.

"Bitch..." Y/N groaned, gently knocking his head against the wood of the table. Only to yank it back when a bullet broke through, making another hole. "Damn." His only source of cover was becoming swiss cheese, and the only other thing to hide behind in the damned dining area was a door. But how was he supposed to slip through without being shot up first? He grit his teeth, eyes closed as any possible idea rushed through his brain. Oh, sort of hard to hit what you can't see. Y/N's grin finally came back as he cocked his gun. Six shots, and he only needed five.

Before another hail of bullets could completely turn the table into shredded paper, he grabbed a nearby wine bottle and tossed it into the air, off to the side. Immediately, bullets fired in that direction, and Y/N took that as his chance to strike. With pinpoint accuracy, he pierced each light in the room and kicked the table forward before firing his next shot at the chandelier. He rolled backwards right as the giant metal light came crashing down, shattering glass and crushing anything beneath. With the room in total darkness, Y/N made his escape, dashing through the door and making it out with only a scratch on the cheek.

He tore through the place, sprinting with his only goal being to escape. The only problem? Y/N had no clue where he was. In a desperate attempt to trick the people he'd been stuck in a room with, he left out the door to the side rather than the door directly behind himself. Which meant he had to storm through the kitchen before breaking out into a different set of hallways altogether. "Ughh... just keep your hands to yourself next time. Or, better yet, maybe I should never take her on another hunt at all! Avoid the problem that way- shit!" Y/N bounced to the side, dodging a fist that swung directly out from behind the wall he'd been about to pass.

The momentum from his run and the sudden spring to the side made him spin, and suddenly the cowboy was left stumbling and tripping over himself. With a low grunt, he felt his back slam against the well-kept floor. His eyes lazily gazed up toward the tall, broad shouldered man. Even through his fancy suit, Y/N could still see the muscles rippling off the guy. Why not? Of course, they had to leave the worst for last.

Y/N yelped and scrambled to his feet, nearly getting his face caved in by the stronger man's boot in the process. In his motion to spin and raise to his feet, he was halted midcrouch, the barrel of a gun pointed straight in his face. A very annoyed expression flashed across Y/N's features, but he didn't have much time to dwell on it. Instead, he snapped his head to the side. On instinct, the bodyguards trigger finger twitched and fired. Y/N felt his whole head ring and could have sworn his ear was bleeding, but he still simply couldn't worry about that.

The cowboy raised his own gun, just enough for his barrel to be aimed directly at the other man's thigh. Without a hint of hesitation, he fired his last round into the bodyguards leg and spun behind the man. Another shot followed, presumably from when the guards hand squeezed the trigger yet again from the pain. Y/N kicked the back of the injured area and then jumped up, slamming the butt of his gun onto the top of his opponent's skull. Suffering from not only burning pain and now a probable concusion, it was no surprise when the muscular man dropped to a knee. Y/N kicked the bodyguards hand, sending the gun he'd been holding clear across to the other end of the hall. All the while, Y/N kept his gun aimed at the man's head in clear view.

Slowly, Y/N started to back away. He only ever glanced back once and was happy as all hell to see the front doors not too far away. Once he was far enough, Y/N stared the injured man down, his finger straining the trigger as his grin grew. He watched the bodyguard grow pale in fear and then, "bang." Y/N whispered, quickly cutting himself off with a laugh. The revolver clicked, and the cylinder spun; only to fire nothing. Flashing the guard a toothy smile, he spun his gun and shoved it back into its holster before once again sprinting right out of the damned place.

Y/N collapsed onto the couch. Held to his ear was a pack of ice. Y/N had no idea what else he should do after having an ear blown out by a gun, since it'd never actually happened to him before. Of course, he realized the ice was stupid and didn't actually help anything, but it felt better than doing nothing about it. From his only good ear, he heard the sound of footsteps. Y/N's unfocused gaze slowly drifted from the ceiling over to the side, where he was met with the sight of one Faye Valentine.

Her body glistened in the light, wet from the shower she's likely just stepped out of. A towel was tightly wrapped around her hair, the rest of her body barely covered by the loosest fitting top she could find, and the shortest shorts he'd ever seen her wear. She was all smiles, pleased with herself after a hard days work. Y/N met her happy attitude by throwing the useless ice pack into her face.

"Ack- what was that for you dick!?" Her head bounced back, her hands coming up on instinct to catch the bag. She threw it right back at Y/N. Unfortunately, he'd already moved to sit up so the bag hit nothing but couch. As lazily as ever, he sighed and tossed the bag onto the nearby table.

"What do you think?"

It seemed like it genuinely took Faye a second or two to actually understand what she could have done wrong; the facts only clicking together by the end. "Oh come on, we both know he had it coming." She huffed, her hands on her annoyingly well-defined hips.

"Your stunt cost me my ear. Won't be able to hear out of it for days now."

Faye giggled pretty openly at that, stepping forward as she did. "Aww, poor baby. Need mommy to kiss it better?" She leaned forward, her barely contained breasts about a second from popping out of the thin top. But, it certainly gave quite the view. A view which he knew Faye was purposely showing off.

Y/N leaned back, his head resting against the arm of the couch. The man rolled his eyes. "Just leave me alone for a while, I'm pissed off." While the silence almost gave him hope, the feeling of the couch giving way to more weight told him another story. He peered down, watching as Faye crawled up his body, laying herself down a top Y/N's chest like a lazy cat. She weaved her fingers together and rested her chin on them. It was probably the most considerate thing she'd done that day since it kept Y/N from feeling a slight stab from the weight of her chin.

"You sure that's what you want? I said I'd give you a reward for surviving, remember? Don't think of it as an apology, 'cause it's not. Don't think of it as me trying to make you feel better. I'm just... being true to my word~" Faye purred, her smile ever present as she inched closer to his face.

"First time for everything..."

"You want your dick sucked or not!?" Faye exploded and pushed herself up in one fell swoop. Y/N could practically see the vein throbbing in her head.

Y/N let out a long sigh before speaking up again. "Okay, sorry. This is the least you could do."

"Good boy." It was easy to tell she'd forced that last bit out, biting her tongue to keep from devolving things into an argument. Clearly, she was feeling like her usual post mission frisky self and didn't want to chance ruining it. The woman leaned in, planting a soft and hungry kiss on her lover's lips.

-----

And that's part 1! Took me forever and a half, but I'll explain why at the end of part 2. You know, the part everyone cares about.

See you then!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8.2K 278 11
"You are mine do understand" Adonis yelled at his new love that he hold up against the wall. "Like I said I will never be yours get it," Grace said t...
12.6K 444 13
F/N: Good thing the author saved all these chapters, huh? Juliet: Yup, like, seriously. What's Wattpad's problem with us? I'm great! F/N: You definit...
116K 8.9K 61
Cover credit goes to@suk-24 thank you di for beautiful cover Story track is taken from kyy where nandini punches manik But with lots of changes Aft...
530K 12.8K 84
A story about 7 men in a polyamorous relationship Warnings: smut ot7 mpreg 100K reads 14 September 2020 21:09 250K reads 6 September 2021 08:03 Start...