The Dragon's Heart Is Mine ||...

By Iam_LewaKulture

"The dream...it was clearer than a memory. And I heard the sound of thundering hooves, splintering shields an... More

PROLOGUE || THE DRAGON'S HEART IS MINE || GERALT TARGARYEN
THE CASTS & CHARACTERS
1 • THE OLD KING JAEHAERYS
2 • THE REALM'S DELIGHT
3 • QUEEN AEMMA ARRYN
4 • THE NEW KING VISERYS
5 • THE SMALL COUNCIL
6 • THE DRAGON PRINCE
7 • DRAGON FIRE
8 • THE ARRIVAL
9 • HE DARES TO DEFY
10 • LANTERNS AT NIGHTFALL
11 • THE AURBURN HAIRED GIRL
12 • THE ROGUE PRINCE
13 • LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
14 • THE PRINCE AND THE LADY
15 • AN ORANGE LETTER
16 • THE KING'S DILEMMA
17 • THE QUEEN'S DILEMMA
18 • THE WEIRWOOD TREE
20 • OF LUST, DESIRE, SEDUCTION & BAD LUCK
21 • STREETS OF SILK
22 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS OF DORNE || PART 1
23 • YENNEFER: PRINCESS IN THE TOWER || PART 2
24 • YENNEFER: DISINHERITED & BETROTHED || PART 3
25 • THE COLOUR GOLD
26 • KING VISERYS ADULTERY, LIES & MANIPULATION
27 • LADY JOCELYN SINS, LUST & FORNICATION
28 • A ROYAL CONFLICT
29 • UNDER THE EYES OF THE GODS
30 • MYSARIA OF YI-TI
31 • THE HEIR'S TOURNAMENT
32 • THE LAST BREATH OF AEMMA ARRYN
33 • THE QUEEN'S FUNERAL
34 • OF LOVE & ABOMINATION!
35 • SUCCESSIONS & SCHEMES
36 • AMBITIONS OVER AFFECTIONS
37 • A GRAIN OF TRUTH
38 • THE HEIR FOR A DAY
39 • GERALT DE RIVIA
40 • SPHERE OF ALLURE
41 • OF BETRAYAL LOVE & BANISHMENT
42 • ALICENT'S REGRETS & GERALT'S DILEMMA
43 • THE WITCHER & THE HALFLING
44 • THE WITCHER & THE DOPPLER
45 • THE WITCHER & THE PRIEST OF NOVIGRAD
46 • THE WITCHER & THE BANKER
47 • PLOTS, PLANS & POLITICS
48 • THE WITCHER, THE BARD & THE BLONDIE
49 • OF LOVE, TRUST & HATE
50 • HEIRS OF THE DRAGON
51 • THE END OF NEW BEGINNINGS
52 • BRIDES & PREJUDICE
53 • THE CROWN IS MINE
54 • LOVE IS FICKLE
55 • KISS ME OR BURN!
56 • BOTTLED APPETITES
57 • CAPITAL R, RAKE
58 • GROWING STRONG
59 • TORN BETWEEN ROSES & DRAGONS
60 • LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
61 • PROPOSALS & BETROTHALS
62 • THE SEASNAKE'S DAUGHTER
63 • DRAGONSTONE
64 • THE ROYAL ANNOUNCEMENT
65 • FRIENDSHIP BREAKUPS
66 • THE TYRELLS OF HIGHGARDEN
67 • THE CUNNING COUSIN

19 • JASKIER THE BARD

283 16 2
By Iam_LewaKulture

Hooves were clattering outside the Streets of Flour, the air smelled of freshly baked pastries that it fueled the ambiance. Floral, buttery and sweet.

Deep in the city, the sizes of houses were different with chimney and arbors, very easy to identify the rich and the poor.

The alleys was busy with folks walking hither and thither to their livelihood, if they had one.

Neighbors in their allocated rooms, inns or home, windows were open, cloths, shawls, napkins, hanged on balcony's old or new.

The birds chirped, one could hear the gulls cawing of and the bells ringing at the White Harbour when a ship docks or sails away, the haggling of men and women in the area, children running after each other, beggars on the street pleading for alms, and chickens and roosters crowing every hour.

Yet in one of these houses, lived a young man engaged to a woman but they were cohabitating.

However whenever Vespula his lover went out, the young bard Jaskier brought whores home at his own leisure time, so today he brought in a chestnut courtisan into his lover's home, fornicating.

Many call him a poet because of his lute but he's real name is Jaskier Dandelion

He is a famous bard at Flea Bottom and other popular places in the slums, known in all the manors, castles, guesthouses, inns and brothels. Especially in the brothels of Kings Landing and also amongst her country side kingdoms.

Jaskier is a young fine man of nineteen, poor, orphaned, living under the roof of Vespula yet the blood of womanizing flows through his vains.

"Nah you can't play a player. That's what I always say." He kisses the chestnut courtisan as she slid out of the bed. She is twenty and five, pale slender skin, black orbs.

"So don't you think you should leave Vespula for me. You said you had plans for both of us hmm." The courtesan stood beside the window half naked, drinking wine, yet she stood staring at Jaskier with a seductive gaze.

"That was one time darling and I regret it, tis wasn't amazing hmm. You know how Vespula can be." Jaskier admits in a whisper, as he takes the cup of wine that sat on the stool beside the bed.

After quenching his taste, he rested his back on a pillow "You my darling, is like the wine of Pentos, the taste of passion. My only lullaby." He teased.

"Do you say that because you have a crush on me or that you love me." The chestnut courtisan trails her fingers on her nipples.

"My desert rose, crushes are for children my sweet." Jaskier mused, blowing her a kiss.

"Mmmm?" The chestnut bit her lip and sets her cup beside the window, as she crawls into the bed hungrily to get laid.

"I have mind bending... world ending.....heart wrenching affairs. But you are my all in all, Vespula isn't important to me." Jaskier pecks her as she sat on him. Unzipping his trousers.

"Are you sure?" The chestnut courtisan fondle his manhood.

"Mmmm, you are the core of my soul." Jaskier kisses her chest, sucking her nippies as she moans and giggles.

She places her hand on his chest, stopping him from getting horny any further.

"You are man of many words. The Lothario of Lyria." She praised, stroking his manhood.

"Oh!" Jaskier moans to her face with desire.

"The Romancer of Kings Landing."

"Aha! Don't stop." He grits his teeth as her hand went up and down. "Ahhh."

"The stud of Cidaris" she nibbled his ear.

Jaskier moans.

"The nectar ......" The chestnut hair voice was cut off by banging the door.

"Jaskier, open the door! You better not be fuckin' a whore in my bed!" Vespula exclaims.

"Shit." Jaskier hiss, pushing the chestnut girl off him as his urge and appetite instantly dies.

The banging on the door continues. "JASKIER!!!!"

"I thought you said she was out until tomorrow." The chestnut quickly began to gather her cloths but Jaskier doesn't say anything. He gestures the courtisan to keep quiet as he wore his clothes quickly.

"JASKIER!!!! You dirty little devil." Vespula bangs the door.

"Vespula my love, I'll be at door soon." Jaskier lies as he tells the girl to hide behind the door.

"My love." Jaskier opens the door with a faint surprise as Vespula comes in. She is woman of thirty yet has a young baby face, slender and beautiful with brunette hair.

She looks at the room disorganized, and sights a cup beside the window. She angrily approaches it as the chestnut courtisan slowly sneaked out of the room, running away.

Jaskier let's out a sigh of relief but is thrown a little flower vase as he dodged it.

"Why do I smell I berry perfume?"

"Who ate the food that I left on the cupboard?"

"Why does my room smell like........cheap perfume .....and sex?"

Vespula was venting angrily as Jaskier was swallowing hard.

"It's nothing my love, I did all that, brought the perfume, ate the food, I'll put everything back in motion." Jaskier half laughs, gritting his teeth.

Vespula approches her window "What is this paint on the edge of this cup! You brought a whore to my house!" Vespula shouts.

Jaskier begins to stutter. "No...no...no....no...no I.. would not do that to you."

Vespula threw the cup as it crashes on the stone wall.

"Get out! Get out! I've had enough of your Casanova life you whoremonger, we are done! Get Out!" Vespula throws things at Jaskier as he fled.

Coming outside the house, there were horses neighing with snotty nose passing by, the area was busy, Jaskier grunts in frustration at looks up at the balcony pleading, calling his soon to be estranged lover from outside.

"Vespula!"

While he kept shouting Vespula's name. A dwarf with bald head and full breads was approaching the area, he sights his debtor, Jaskier, he owes him some dragons coins for moons, since then the bard had being running away from him but today, Yarpen Zigrin has come to collect his debt and it must be paid in gold.

"Vespula.... Just listen to me......"

"Oi,..... Oi'... Jakier, tis time you pay mi 'debt." Yarpen Zigrin, the dwarf calls after him.

"You ain't runnin' today you mutte."

Jaskier rolls his eyes, murmuring, trying to come up with lies to tell the dwarf.

"Mi talkin to you lute-playin walloper." Yarpen snaps at him.

"Again with this fresh hell... Mr Zigrin!" Jaskier turns to him and chuckles.

"Keep ya greetings, where's mi' gold?"

Fortunately Jaskier is broke, but knows Yarpen's secret, he knows he cheated on his wife with another dwarf lady at the Streets of Silk, and he intends to blackmail Yarpen anytime he brings up the demand for his money.

"Where's mi' coins Jaskier?" Yarpen shot him a dead glare.

Jakier pursed his lip and clears his throat, before blurts out.

"How's your wife Mr Zigrin?"

"Mi'lady is good, quit beating around the bush where's mi' gold?"

Jaskier half laughs, "You know ...she shouldn't find out about your affairs, it's unbefitting for her to be heartbroken....You know... On the Streets of Silk.....red haired..." He hints.

Yarpen furrowed his brow confused.

"Julian Alfred Pankratz" Jaskier mentions his mistress name, laughing in between his teeth.

"I know! I know! I know!, I fuckin know you caught me! .....You say that to my wife or snitch, I'll have you castrated you wallooper brute." Yarpen wiggle his fingers, pointing at Jaskier angrily.

"Your wife shouldn't know of our secret then." Jaskier inclines, looking at Vespula's door with a side eye as he hears rumblings from the inside.

"I know you know of my secret you bloody bard!" Yarpen spat.

"It's a rule of three thing. Has to be done Mr Zigrin. There's no need for coins, since we now share a bond? So I still don't need to pay my debt? Deal?" Jaskier grits .

"I've got ears and good taste, so.... Nothin. Forget 'bout the money..... Worm!" Yarpen seethed and continues walking on.

Jaskier throws his hands in the air. "One Victory down, another to conquer......Vespula darling, it's not what you think. I was only chatting business" He shouts, pleading.

Vespula comes out and scowls at him.

"I've cursed you for chasing tail of every kind women, tall, short, fat, slim, dwarves..." She trails, complaining as she began to throw his things from the balcony.

Jaskier was catching some of his cloths, others well falling to the ground.

"Vespula wait! I can explain darling."

"I hope you've changed and stopped crushing on those little girls, remember we were set to marry!" Vespula reminds him as she continues throwing his things.

"Of course darling,how can I forget!"

"Shut up, you lying piece of shit!" Vespula throws him his pairs of boots.

Jaskier flinched as he caught one pair.

"Oh, come on! No my dear I didn't cheat on you" Jaskier exclaims outside the house as Vespula grunts throwing a jar at him, it crashes on the ground.

She comes out again and throws another one.
Jaskier yelps and dogded and it fell crashing.

"You been fuckin' different haired whores in my home, my house! How dare you!' Vespula threw a book at him.

"It was one time! My love. Admittedly, with many different people and it meant nothing!"

"Did you think you were the only one having some fun on the side, you lying, wretched son of the devil?" She glares at him.

Jakier begins to stutter. "Well.......yeah, kinda!" He says as she throws a another jar at him.

Legolas just stood laughing at the scene, as did Geralt who smirks, enjoying how Jaskier defends himself.

"He looks interesting for a bard fuckin' a old lady." Legolas says remarkably laughing at the scene.

"He looks seemingly innocuous." Geralt says breezily, folding is hand over his chest as he watch the drama between the boy and his old lover. Chaotic.

"You say you're a bard, but you sleep around like a wench!" Vespula exclaims.

She comes back with his trousers, ripped them and throws it, as Jaskier caught them.

"My love, this is what we do, my sweet. We are creatives. Free thinkers. All is fair!"

Vespula comes and swings his lyric and musick papers in the air as they fell like dried leaves on Jaskier.

"Vespula!.... I'm sorry my love, it won't happen again." Jaskier grunts pleading.

Geralt and Legolas gently approaches Jaskier from behind.

Again Vespula comes out to throw his clothes and the women's clothes he brought home.

"What about these clothes you've being hiding underneath my bed, whores garments. Go to hell Jaskier!"

"I mean, these aren't even mine!" He defends as Vespula comes out to snap at him.

"Is it, though?" Geralt says behind him

"Jaskier flinches "Ooh! When will magic, sexy men just stop jumping at me, sometimes tis the images coming at me from above?" Jaskier glares at them before turning back to the balcony.

"Vespula darling, give me this last chance, I won't fail you! We can get Married! "

"She's doesn't have a crossbow, does she?" Legolas enquires behind Jaskier, looking up at the balcony as Vespula comes and throw a flower pot at Jaskier, while he dodged.

"She doesn't have a bow and arrow too, does she?" Legolas enquires again.

"No!... Possibly. Yeah, no. I wouldn't rule it out... No crossbows darling! Vespula!" Jaskier raised his voice.

Vespula comes out and sights two white haired Young men. She frowns.

"She seems very angry with you." Geralt says, amused.

"You should leave King's Landing and go to Braavos! or Pentos! Your fucking type might be there waiting for you! Even at Volantis your prick!"

"Vespula I apologize! Forgive me!" Jaksier yells.

"I see your partners in crime have arrived!" Vespula says, eyeing Geralt and Legolas with disdain. The Targaryen boys just stare at her un-borthered.

"Vespula I don't know them, I don't do men!" Jaskier defends.

"But you fuck girls of every color! And you two.......can fuckin' have him! And his pox-marked cock!" Vespula spat cheekily.

Jaskier gasps.

"The same cock you love! Now who's lying, Vespula?" Jaskier seethed, shouting back, but unfortunately Vespula comes out with his favourite thing in the world. His lute.

"Yeah, no darling, not the lute! No look at me." Jaskier pleads but Vespula gasps, making baby faces while brushing her fingers across the lute.

"I think I'll set it on fire!" Vespula threatens.

Jaskier shouts. "Look at my eyes darling. There is no need to harm the innocent!"

"Innocent! You call your self innocent!"

"No, no, no, don't!" Jaskier stutters, pleading, but Vespula throws the lute.

"Nooooooooooooooooo." Jaskier exclaims.

Fortunately Geralt caught it. Jaskier sighs with relief.

"Get out of my sight Jaskier and never come back, else I'll castrate your cock. Little man whore!" Vespula says with impunity as she removes the ring in her finger and throws it at Jaskier forehead.

"Ooow! Vespula!" Jaskier cringed in pain.

"Call my name again and the Seven Hells strike you dead! Bastard! Whoremonger! Bloody slut! I never want to see you again!" Vespula exclaims and returns back into her house, shutting the door.

"How fortunate that is. I've long wanted to see you in person, the famous bard at Flea bottom "Song of the Sevens " is my favorite." Geralt began as Jaskier turns to him, rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah, that's..... Slightly ironic. But thank you. You see?... People like me. I've got fans. Sorry, I didn't quite catch the both of your names?" Jaskier eyes them suspiciously.

"Uh Legolas Velaryon." The young man says, shaking the bard at let's go.

"Geralt.......Comma Prince Targaryen" The Witcher introduced, shaking Jaskier as they held hands.

"Your eyes, it's dazzling , oooohh.... wow...they're gold, yellow, somewhat like a mutation or something. Incredible." Jaskier furrows his brow frantically, he was frightened by Geralt's eyes.

"You say your name is Geralt comma Targaryen and you a Velaryon with blue sea orbs...... Sounds quite strange...... oooooh.....Rrrrrright" Jaskier drawls, confused and trails on.

"Wait.... dear me...Legolas Velaryon! The seasnake is your father, Lord of Driftmark!" Jaskier exclaims.

"No! He's my uncle." Legolas corrects him, Jaskier gasps looking back at Geralt whom hand he was still shaking.

"Fantastic.... and you Geralt Comma, wow, whoa... Wow.. .... Seven Gods....you're... Ooh oooooh! ! Prince Geralt Targaryen, King Viserys son!" Jaskier shivered as he held Geralt's hand.

Legolas scoffs, shaking his head, this bard surely acts like a psycho.

Geralt narrowed his gaze, deadly.

"Let me guess..... You're.... you're a Witcher, your dragons caused a havoc at the market square, I saw it vividly, so, so, so wild and fascinating. You two look freshly born from the womb, you're eyes are too royal." Jaskier trails on non-stop.

"Fuck I don't really know what I'm supposed to....bow? Or curtsy or ... Been holding your hand a very long time. I'm so sorry." Jaskier keenly apologies, slightly thrilled.

"What can I do for you." Jaskier clears his throat, skeptically staring the two white haired men.

"If I offer a thought, truth be told King's Landing is not a bad place, but cold in the winter and humid in the summer but the food is spectacular. Bravos won't be good for you." Legolas suggests.

"You could be my royal bard in the palace, pay along side the ministrels in the Red Keep, start a new life." Geralt offers freely, while holding Jaskier's lute.

Jaskier laughs. "Uh... Ha, ha! No. No staid life at court with dragons is not for me."

"Dragons stay at the pit, you'll be safe, you don't have anywhere to go, since your estranged lover has cut you off from her leash or do you have another option?" Geralt looks around the ground at the mess Vespula had made.

Jaskier swallows hard as Legolas picks up the lyrical parchment from the ground, dusting off the dust and dirty sand. He seemed quite impressed.

*****
Thanks for reading.

To see more chapters, add this book to your reading list.

VOTE 🌟, COMMENT and SHARE to your Wattpad Friends.

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.6K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
125K 4.4K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
322K 14.2K 129
"You will always have half of my heart." 💕 Avalon's childhood, time skips and bonus ending. To be read in conjunction with the Heir// Viserys // Da...
462K 23.7K 115
Twins, Daemon and Davina Targaryen are trying to figure out their place in the world as their niece is declared the heir to the iron throne. But as...