{BL} The best male concubine...

By LoveBL160

Ye Yang traveled through time to a country called the Holy Dynasty. But...who will tell him? What the hel... More

Chapter 1: Male Concubine
Chapter 2: Ling Guifei
Chapter 3: How dare you!
Chapter 4: Hibiscus Leaf
Chapter 5: Go to Xue Chen Hall
Chapter 6: Hand Washing
Chapter 7: Can be pre-ordered?
Chapter 8: Two hundred taels are also small money?
Chapter 9: Longevity Festival
Chapter 11: Panda
Chapter 12: Mo Yan
Chapter 13: Continue Jumping
Chapter 14: The emperor is not in a hurry, but Ye Yang is in a hurry.
Chapter 15: Military Equipment Supervision
Chapter 16: Forging Swords
Chapter 17: Longquan Sword Hearing the World
Chapter 18: I must have had hallucinations!
Chapter 19: Do you know what a brand is?
Chapter 20: Earthquakes!
Chapter 21: Jun Lin
Chapter 22: What? The God of Fire Punishment is extracted from Urine!
Chapter 23: Triggering lightning!
Chapter 24: Night Talk!
Chapter 25: Want to be famous?
Chapter 26: Lemon Honey Water!
Chapter 27: Disaster Relief Money would be transparent!
Chapter 28: Disaster Relief Money and Food arrived all!
Chapter 29: Glasses Production!
Chapter 30: Coming Rebellion!
Chapter 31: The Heavenly God spares our life!
Chapter 32: Study and teach how to squeeze the juice!
Chapter 33: Goblet!
Chapter 34: Xue Chen wants to kill Ye Yang who discovered his secret!

Chapter 10: Star Palace

68 2 1
By LoveBL160

The Star Palace was the palace where the emperor lived. It was also the place where the emperor handled daily government affairs, reviewed memorials, received foreign envoys, and held various family banquets.

Ye Yang recalled the memory of the original owner and went to the Star Palace.

Since the memory is not his own, he doesn't know how many forks he took wrong, but fortunately every time he took the wrong road, Xiao Douding would help him guide him on the right path in time.

"Brother Ye hasn't been to Star Palace for a long time?

Can't even find the way?" Concubine Ling's mocking voice came from behind.

Hearing the voice of squeezing his throat, Ye Yang felt uncomfortable. When he turned around, he saw that Concubine Ling was wearing a fancy dress, like a butterfly, almost blinding Ye Yang's eyes.

Hot eyes, hot eyes...

Ye Yang really wanted to stop looking at this person, but there were all male versions of "flower butterflies" on the road, and he irritated his eyes wherever he looked.

"Ye Yang has seen Concubine Ling, I wish Concubine Ling good luck and good luck."

He bowed and bowed and said with a smile:

"Concubine Ling is really red today, I'm afraid there is something good to share with us!"

Concubine Ling saw Ye Yang's attitude you're polite, thinking of the emperor's stay in his bedroom last night, he couldn't help but want to show off,

"It's not that I want to thank Brother Ye, if it wasn't for Brother Ye's soap, Your Majesty probably wouldn't have come to this palace for half a night last night."

The surrounding concubines heard that the emperor was staying in the palace of Concubine Ling for half the night, and a trace of envy flashed in their eyes, and they wanted more urgently for the soap invented by Ye Yang.

After Ye Yang heard this, he really wanted to burst into laughter three times.

Other people's soaps are advertised by celebrities. He is lucky, and his three unlicensed soaps are actually stupid enough to help him promote it. Should he be happy? Or should we be unhappy?

Seeing the surrounding concubines eager to get the soap, Ye Yang thought, should he make more soaps next time?

"Brother Ling, you must know how to keep a low profile when doing things."

Xue Chen's voice suddenly came from behind them, scaring everyone to hurriedly saluted Xue Chen,

"Meet the imperial concubine".

Xue Chen was secretly surprised, could it be that after Ye Yang had a serious illness, he really saw everything?

He looked at Ye Yang up and down, and found that Ye Yang was relaxed and dressed more normally. Compared with the "flower butterflies" around him, he was completely different. He always had a faint smile on his face, and he was looks like not jealous at all.

Ye Yang was also looking at Xue Chen, and saw that Xue Chen was dressed very solemnly today, and the dark purple clothes set off Xue Chen even more noble and extraordinary.

Compared with the surrounding "flowers and butterflies", Ye Yang still prefers Xue Chen's dressing style.

"Brother Ye, why are you today!"

Xue Chen pointed at Ye Yang's clothes, a little disgusted.

Although Ye Yang's clothes are Chinese clothes in the folk, but compared with the surrounding "flowers and butterflies", they instantly appear very simple and cheap.

"Imperial Concubine, clothes are just external things, and what's inside is the most important thing."

Let him wear fancy clothes, he would rather not go to this longevity festival.

"Brother Ye is really open-minded." Xue Chen admired Ye Yang even more.

Open-minded? Oh! Are you sure you're not poor?

Concubine Ling sneered in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He politely said to Xue Chen:

"Brother Imperial Concubine, let's go to the Star Palace quickly. It's late, I'm afraid Your Majesty will be unhappy."

"Yes, let's chat while walking."

Xue Chen nodded and walked towards the Star Palace first.

Ye Yang followed behind, happy and relaxed. At least he didn't have to think about which way to go now. He was in a good mood while walking and looking at the beautiful scenery along the road.

As soon as he entered the Star Palace, Ye Yang was shocked by the magnificent scene in front of him. The yellow glazed tile double eaves and the roof of the hall are located on the single-layer white marble platform. The corridor is nine wide and five deep.

Hundreds of eunuchs and palace maids were busy, making the whole palace very lively.

Ye Yang followed Xue Chen and the others, walking slowly towards the hall.

There is a throne in the center of the hall, and there are warm pavilions at both ends. There is a plaque hanging in the center. The plaque is written with the four gilded characters of this dynasty's "Zhang Da Guang".

At this time, the hall was very lively. Countless princes and ministers attended the Longevity Festival with their families, and Ye Yang, who had not seen a woman for a long time, was instantly attracted by the group of beautiful concubines on the left and concubines on the right.

I saw that the beauties on the right were beautiful, and each had their own characteristics.

Unlike the internet celebrities of Ye Yang's era, they all had big eyes and awl faces. These beauties ranged from coquettish and charming, jade-like beauty, and even more gentle and graceful. It's just that each has its own merits, and I can't tell who is the most beautiful.

Beauty, beauty, all beauty!

Ye Yang's eyes are shining, so many beauties, I feel full just by looking at them!

"Brother Ye?"

Xue Chen paid attention to Ye Yang the whole time, and seeing that he was staring at the concubines opposite him and couldn't move his eyes, he couldn't see through Ye Yang even more.

Ye Yang immediately retracted his gaze and looked at Xue Chen, "Imperial Concubine, is there anything?"

If you have something to say, don't bother me to see the beauty.

"Let's sit down first!"

Xue Chen sat on the main seat on the male concubine's side and motioned for Ye Yang to sit down too.

"Oh, good!"

Ye Yang, who was standing in the middle of the hall, also found that he was too distracting. He hurriedly sat on the side of the male concubine, his hands rested on his chin, and continued to look at the beauties across from him with a crazy face.

Xue Chen really wanted to remind Ye Yang, could he calm down, but Ye Yang was a little far away from him, so he couldn't even remind him.

At this moment, a sharp voice resembling a drake's voice suddenly sounded, "The emperor is here."

As soon as the emperor arrived, both the princes, ministers and concubines in the hall stood up one after another, then knelt down to the ground, and shouted loudly, "Long live my emperor!"

Pulling down and kneeling on the ground, he really wanted to look up to see if the emperor of the Holy Dynasty was the same as the original owner remembered, but fearing that his head would fall, he wisely suppressed his curiosity and honestly waited for the emperor to speak.

"Be flat!"

A low and magnetic voice sounded, although it was not loud, but everyone in the hall could hear it.

Ye Yang raised his eyes and saw that everyone around him got up, so he got up and sat back to his original position.

After everyone sat down, he dared to tilt his head to look at the young emperor sitting high on the throne.

I saw the young emperor wearing a bright yellow robe, embroidered on the robe with a pattern of dragons in the sea, making the emperor even more mighty and extraordinary.

A face with sharp lines as sharp as a knife, with long flying eyebrows slightly raised, black pupils like black jade flashing majestic light, a handsome face with a touch of sternness, with god-like majesty and innate nobility, the whole person exudes a kind of kingly air that shakes the world.

Ye Yang was secretly shocked. This emperor was completely different from the emperor he saw on TV.

Obviously, the emperor just sat on the throne, which gave people a sense of oppression. In his era, no one had such a situation. The king is domineering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.9K 49
Liu Xu Yuan, having died from an unknown death, found himself bound to a system. Thus he starts the journey of going through various worlds to compl...
109 6 6
First year of university can always be turbulent and rough especial if you study engineering and are submitted to daily hazing. Chunsun is one of the...
6.1K 324 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
4.5K 137 10
(I don't know what the title should be. Good enough) Twst x BSD Crossover [Chuuya! Male! Reader] When walking around, (Name) comes across a mirror. I...