Forbidden

By mmmparis

Olivia Perez, Checo's little sister needs to get back on track. After a serious era of rebellion and living b... More

Forbidden
1. The Arrival
2. Jimmy'z
3. Your place or mine?
4. The Apartment
5. The Day After
6. A week in Monaco
7. Meeting the boys
8. The Bulls
9. The Paddock
10. Dinner Talk
11. The Rooftop
12. The Decision
13. Mad Max
14. Breaking News
15. I'm Out
16. First Date
17. Bahrein GP
18. Jet Plane
19. GoT
20. Juggling
21. Sunrises
22. Saudi Arabian GP
23. The Elevator
24. Back to Monaco
25. Clarity
26. Welcome to Melbourne
27. The Australian GP
28. Rewind
29. Surf & Sand
30. Back to reality
31. Coming clean
32. Four letters
33. Emilia Romagna Grand Prix
34. Blast From The Past
35. Dinner with an Ex
36. Miami GP
37. Sweet 25
38. Vegas Baby
39. Uninvited
40. A Feeling in the Air
41. A Good Night's Sleep
42. Spanish GP
43. You're on your own
44. White Walls
45. What the Doctor Recommends
46. Discharged
47. The Way Things Were
48. Monaco GP
49. Recovery
50. An Understanding
51. Back on Track
52. Swinging and Missing
53. Hungarian GP
54. Airplane Mode
55. Ocean Air
56. Guilty Conscience
57. A Definition
59. Belgian GP
60. Fool Me Twice
61. A Cup of Coffee
62. Somewhere Only We Know
63. Dutch GP
64. The Two of Us
65. Italian GP
66. Denial
67. Blank Page
68. The Failure of Domestication
69. Behind Locked Doors
70. Mrs. Verstappen
71. There's Also Sunsets
72. A Great Guy
73. The Verstappens
74. Planning Ahead
75. Clueless
76. September 30
77. Singapore GP
78. Rivers of Liquor
79. Streets of Tokyo
80. Japanese GP
81. The Karaoke Bar
82. Mended Pieces
83. Second Thinking
84. An Open Door
85. The Boyfriend
86. Reserve Driver
87. The Consequences of our Actions
88. Meeting the O'wards
89. United States GP
90. We are the Champions
91. The Pill
92. The Parents
93. Crayons
94. A Safe Place
95. Mexican GP
96. Family
97. Lazy Morning
98. Crashing Waves
99. Sandy
100. The Blow
101. The Exit
102. Skyfall
103. Brazilian GP
104. Breaking Point
105. The Sense of an Ending
Epilogue: Olivia
Epilogue: Max

58. Everybody Talks

875 24 4
By mmmparis

Olivia woke up the next morning feeling incredible, because waking up with Max's arms around her was the best feeling. She stayed there a little longer just because she didn't want it to end. Eventually she turned around and faced a groggy Max. Olivia placed her hand on his cheek and one leg around his hip, pulling him in closer. A smile appeared on his face as they laid face to face and Olivia lightly caressed his cheek with her thumb.

"Good morning" she whispered.

"Incredible morning" he said as he wrapped one arm around her waist and and held her tight. They laid like that for a moment.

"How did you sleep?" asked Max.

"Best sleep I've had in a long time" she said honestly. Max smiled.

"Do you wanna go get some breakfast?" he asked her.

"Not really, I wanna stay here" she said as she tightened the grip on him with her leg. Max chuckled.

"That can be easily arranged" he said as he came in closer to kiss her lightly on her lips. He started to lightly move his hand up and down her thigh and Olivia brought her face even closer and kissed him again. After a kiss came another, and then another, it didn't take long for them to start repeating what they had done the night before.

Afterwards Olivia was having a shower while Max ordered room service. When Olivia got out of the shower she was just wearing a robe, she sat in Max's bed. "Hey do you not see the sunrise anymore?" she asked him curiously "Do you still go up to the roofs?".

Max raised his arm so she could cuddle up to him, and she did. "No, not since Barcelona" he said somberly "it just has a bitter taste now, you know?"

Olivia nodded "Yeah, but I kind of miss it though".

"As much as I loved watching the sunrises, it is even better to wake up next to you" he said as he kissed her forehead.

She chuckled "Yeah, this kicks the roof's ass" she said with a smile as she turned to give him a kiss.

Once the food was there they were having breakfast on the kitchen's island. "So who are we telling about this?" asked Olivia pointing with her finger to both of them.

"Well I just don't want Ashley to know until we can be sure it's completely safe. But I don't care if anybody else knows" Max shrugged.

Olivia agreed "So let's just keep it away from the cameras but it doesn't matter if our friends know".

"Perfect" said Max with a smile.

After breakfast Olivia put on her last night clothes and took the elevator to go down to her room and get changed for the paddock. On the elevator she found Lewis.

"Morning Liv" he said with a smile.

"Good morning Lew" she said happily as she pressed the button for her floor.

"You look really nice Liv" he said looking at her backless top and heels "Wait, are you wearing that to the paddock?" he asked confused.

Olivia giggled "No Lew, I'll leave the fashion statements to you. I'm gonna change".

Lewis chuckled at the 'fashion statements' phrase then as the elevator doors opened on Olivia's floor and she walked out, he realized something and called out "Olivia Perez are you walk of shaming?!" he said loudly while a laugh escaped him. Olivia just turned back at him and started laughing as well.

As the doors of the elevator closed she said "No shame Lew, just a walk".

---------------------------

Later that day they had Free Practice 1 and 2. Even though it hadn't gone so well for Checo, it was quite good for Max. Ending up P1 at the end of FP2. After the free practices were done Max and Checo stayed for a strategy meeting while Olivia edited some pictures for an hour and then went back to the hotel.

She spent that night back at her own hotel room, but it didn't matter to her. The next morning she met Max and Checo for breakfast. Max and her sat next to each other. After about half an hour Checo said "Am I missing something? Why do you two keep smiling like idiots?" he asked confused.

This made them laugh "we are not smiling like idiots" said Liv.

"Yeah you are. What's the joke? I don't get it" asked Checo.

"There's no joke Checo, it's just.." said Max as he turned to Liv, she raised her eyebrows urging him to go on. Max smiled "we are together" he said turning back to Checo. "Me and Olivia, we're for real".

Olivia loved the way he phrased it at the end. They were for real. "Yeah so I'm sorry if our happiness seems idiotic" said Liv rolling her eyes at Checo.

Checo was surprised "Oh wow I wasn't expecting that" especially since Carola kept telling him there was a vibe between Pato and Liv at the beach but he wasn't gonna mention that. Then he realized "shit, I'm gonna be the third wheel now ain't I?" he asked defeated.

"Don't worry Chequito we'll keep the PDA down to a minimum" Liv winked at him.

"Yes and if we hold hands we'll make sure to include you" joked Max.

Olivia was drinking her coffe as Max said this, she laughed while taking a sip and she spilled the coffee over her Red Bull shirt. "Oh shit" she said as she tried to dry it off with a napkin. Once she was back in her room, she didn't have any clean Red Bull shirts so she just wore a regular white button up shirt and left for the paddock with Max and Checo.

---------------------------

Maybe this was making them slightly idiotic. As Olivia and Max were at the garage prepping for Qualifying, Olivia couldn't stop smiling as she took Max's photographs, and she was sure Max had never smiled so much in photos either.

When Max was getting ready inside his driver room she knocked and then peaked her head as she opened the door.

"Give me a moment please" he said turning to Bradley, his performance coach, who nodded then got up and left.

Olivia walked in and closed the door behind her "I just wanted to wish you good luck" she said with her eyes shinning.

Max smiled brightly "I don't need luck" he said as he came in closer to her and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him "I just need this" he said as he placed one hand on her cheek and leaned in to kiss her.

Olivia felt like the oxygen was leaving her body, her heart started racing, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He was passionately kissing her, slowly, Olivia could feel the pressure of his lips on hers grow as the kisses became more urgent. She ran her fingers through his hair, as he started kissing her neck her breathing became more heavy, the feeling of having her skin on fire was still there.

"Max, are you ready?" Bradley said as he knocked on the door they were standing against.

Max let go a grunt of disappointment "coming!" he called out.

Then he looked at Olivia, all flushed and out of breath and he smiled brightly "Let's have dinner tonight" he said.

She smiled at him "I'd love that" she said.

Max gave her kiss on the cheek and grabbed his balaclava then he turned to her with a smirk as he put it on "ease up before you go out, your lips are all red" he said brightly with a chuckle before opening the door and leaving. Leaving an out of breath Olivia alone inside the room.

Qualifying went great for the bulls. Max scored a P1 and Checo a P3, with Carlos in P2 and Leclerc in P4. It had been like that the whole season, competition for podiums was always between the bulls and the Ferraris. The whole garage was in high spirits. When Max was getting back to the garage Olivia congratulated him with a hug "You're right, you didn't need any luck" she chuckled as he held her. They made sure to stay away from the cameras right after qualifying had ended, this was just for them.

After qualifying Max and Checo stayed for interviews and Olivia followed along with her camera taking photographs of both drivers.

As one of Carlos' interviews ended he walked up to her "Hey Liv you know how you told me to not show anyone that video?" he said seriously, which was unusual for him.

"You showed it to Max and Charles?" asked Liv with a smirk.

Carlos' face was impressed "Wait, how did you know?" he asked intrigued.

She chuckled "It's okay Carlos, Max told me".

"You're not mad at me right?" he said guiltily.

"I could never be mad at you Chilli" she said with a smile, then she thought for a moment "Just.. don't show it to anyone else".

Carlos looked up, looking like he had done something he shouldn't have "Lando might have also seen it... and Danny Ric" he said "But that was before you told me not to show it to anyone!" he excused himself.

"Carlitos, I'm gonna kill you" she said as she put her camera down and playfully pushed Carlos repeatedly.

"Liv, stop! Stop!" he said as he laughed, then he turned Liv around and placed his arms around her like a restraining jacket, lifting her in the air. "You're in air jail now".

"What did she do to deserve that?" said Max as he walked to them chuckling at the sight of Olivia trying to release herself form Carlos' grip.

"Our Liv is very feisty today" said Carlos jokingly.

Olivia stoped moving around and just started laughing, her laugh was contagious to the rest of them.

After going back to the hotel, Olivia and Max got ready to have dinner, Olivia was all dressed up in a short black dress when Max knocked at her door.

"Hey, come on in, I'll be done in a second" she said as Max gave her a small kiss and then she walked to the bathroom to finish her makeup.

Max sat on her bed and looked at his phone "Hey have you seen this?" he asked getting up.

"What is it?" she asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

The picture was on a few different F1 news and F1 rumours related websites. It was a picture of Max and Olivia hugging by the garage after qualifying. Olivia's back was turned to the camera, you couldn't see her face.

"Max Verstappen gets cozy with another girl while pregnant girlfriend sits at home" read Max from his phone.

Olivia rolled her eyes "Are you kidding me?!" she said grabbing the phone to see. There were complete news articles about it.

"At least they don't know it's you" said Max.

After a couple of minutes of cursing the press, Max and Olivia went down the elevator, but when the doors opened they were able to see a sea of people outside. Fans waiting to see the drivers and also the press hoping to get a headline. Max and Olivia immediately stopped on their tracks

"We are not going anywhere, are we?" she asked.

"Room service?" asked Max turning to look at her.

Olivia shook her head "Sure" they turned back around and to Max's suite.

They ordered room service and sat on the living room to watch Game of Thrones. After a while Olivia checked her phone.

"Seriously?" she said.

"What?" asked Max leaning in to see her screen.

@LivUpdates

@ LivUpdates Liv congratulating Max after getting pole in Spa! 🇧🇪💙❤️

   @User1: IT WAS LIV?!

  @User7: I knew it was her!!!!

  @User2: omg are they together?!

                         @User3: No, the press love stirring shit

  @User4: Mother and father 🧎🏻‍♂️

@User5: YES! loving this 🔥

  @User6: Long live Livstappen 🤞🏼

  @ CarlosSainz55: amen

@User2: Is that a confirmation?! Is this real???

@CarlosSainz55: No I was kidding

@LivUpdates: Guys they are friends! I don't think Max would cheat on his pregnant gf with Checo's sister

Max and Olivia read over the messages "Well at least they are saying we aren't dating which is better than the rest of the websites say" said Max.

Olivia shrugged unconvinced "Yeah, but it also confirms it was me".

"How did they know it was you?" asked Max looking at her screen.

"There's more pictures of me from today wearing that shirt" Olivia explained. She thought for a moment, "you know what? I'm tired of this" she said as she typed something on the Instagram post, then she showed it to Max to get his approval.

"Go ahead" he said with a smile. Olivia posted it. Max went on his Instagram and liked it.

@LivUpdates

@ LivUpdates Liv congratulating Max after getting pole in Spa! 🇧🇪💙❤️

                 @User1: IT WAS LIV?!

                           @User7: I knew it was her!!!!

                 @User2: omg are they together?!

                           @User3: No, the press love stirring shit

                 @User4: Mother and father 🧎🏻‍♂️

                 @User5: YES! loving this 🔥

                 @User6: Long live Livstappen 🤞🏼

                            @CarlosSainz55: amen

                            @User2: Is that a confirmation?! Is this real???

                             @CarlosSainz55: No I was kidding

                             @ThisIsLiv: Hi Chilli 🌶

               @LivUpdates: Guys they are friends! I don't think Max would cheat on his pregnant gf with Checo's sister

   @ThisIsLiv : Ashley is not his girlfriend actually

     @User9: OMG

      @User6: Livstappen is real?!

     @User4: does mother reply?❤️

      @User10: WHAT DOES IT MEAN LIV

       @User11: Not a drill! Max liked this!!!

       @User12: so they ARE together?!

After that they put their phones away and kept watching GoT, after dinner Olivia went back to her room to get clean clothes and came back to sleep at Max's room. She didn't want to get caught by Lewis or anyone else in the morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livstappen is so cute

I love them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 12.2K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...
1M 29.7K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...
43.4K 773 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...
285K 6K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...