Zodiac Fairytales

De Zodifan

14 zodiacs of villains and hero's get summoned into a house to improve the relationships between villains and... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 36

121 3 4
De Zodifan

                                                               Sagittarius                   Libra

Sagittarius threw the rope over to Capricorn and cheered as she caught it in her left hand. 

"Haha!" she exclaimed and help up the rope like it was a prize. 

Sagittarius grinned and climbed up the mast of a ship so he could tie the end down. She stayed on the deck of the ship and tied the rope to the steering wheel. 

"I can't believe we stole an entire boat!" Capricorn exclaimed with a laugh as she wrapped the rope around the steering wheel. 

"It was so easy too!" Sagittarius laughed and swung down from the birds-nest of the ship. 

He landed perfectly in front of Capricorn and bowed when she applauded him. 

They both continued preparing the ship for the battle between the kings of the kingdom and their children. 

The stealing of the ship was inceribly simple, all Capricorn had to do was waltz into the dock in her kingdom and demand a ship. Her kingdom was quite far away so it would take it a lot longer to hear the news of war than the other kingdoms. 

Sagittarius and Capricorn then proceeded to sail the ship back to the other zodiacs, this task would have been easier if either one of them knew how to steer a ship. They almost crashed the ship into the side of the dock and then almost spiked it on rocks three times. 

They both spent the whole time singing and talking loudly. Sagittarius was ranting about how he wanted Aquarius to be gay and have a dramatic romance with Scorpio and Libra while Capricorn ranted about swords. 

Capricorn was very excited to face off against her own father, she was already practicing using Aries's sword. 

Sagittarius's father, Kristoff, was on their side but was pretending he wasn't so they could obtain information of the kings plan. 

"Just imagine how amazing it would be if I could defeat Dad with a sword, he would surely let me get lessons!" Capricorn gushed. Sagittarius grinned and said "I could've taught you if you asked me to" before he walked over to help her. 

Capricorn gave him a happy smile before she threw the rope down. Gemini yelled up to tell them the shop had been tied down. Sagittarius swung over the edge of the ship and Capricorn followed him. 

They both landed in front of Gemini who looked at them very impressed. 

"Nice" he commented before Leo all three of them. 

Libra watched Scorpio read his books. He looked so focused and didn't seem to notice that Libra had been staring at him. 

Libra wanted to kiss him again but knew he shouldn't disturb his research. Every once in a while Scorpio would show him something in the book and then pull out another strange looking potion.

Libra was loving watching Scorpio sit there and read, he looked like he was in his own little world. Libra wanted to reach out and pull the younger one onto his lap and kiss him, but that would probably freak out Scorpio.  

"Alright so this spells casts a shadow that looks like a dragon, we can use it to freak them out enough to stop fighting" Scorpio said and looked up from his book. 

He then started looking Libra up and down before blushing and turning back to his book. Libra smiled to himself and asked "How do we cast this spell?"

"Well we need an apple core from underneath the ground, and a dragons tear, everything else I have" he answered shyly. 

"Apple core from underneath the ground?" Libra asked confused and Scorpio nodded. 

"There's an apple tree in Snow White's kingdom which grows then underneath the ground" Scorpio explained and showed him a photo of a tree. He scooted closer to Libra and began pointing at things on the tree. 

"This is the tree, it sprouted from the apple Snow White almost died from. It was almost dug up but then they discovered all the apples underneath the ground" he stated and once he finished he looked up into Libra's eyes. 

A large smile crossed his face at Libra's confused look and he then began to explain exactly how the tree worked. 

Sagittarius stood up and admired his work. The fabric had all been sewn together to create a gigantic net, this net was the main part of Leo's plan. 

"Wow it's huge" Aries commented and Sagittarius grinned. 

"We're just about ready to start the plan" he said with a grin. There was a sparkle in Aries's eyes as he said this, like she was excited to take down all the kings and queens of the new world. 

Leo was walking around observing all the work, she stopped next to Sagittarius to inspect the net. 

"Perfect, we only need the hoverboards to be ready and then we can attack" she said. As if on cue Jim yelled out that the hoverboards were done. 

Leo grinned and turned around to look at everyone, it was finally time to start the plan. 

"Well then, let's prepare to stop a war" she yelled, all the zodiacs and the few parents and siblings yelled their agreement, Alice also cheered but clearly had no idea what for and was just trying to copy her dad. 

Libra looked down at the ground with a smile. Flying was just as incredible as he thought it would be, and who better to fly with than his boyfriend. 

Well he wasn't quite sure they were official yet, he would probably have to take Scorpio on a date before he could call him his boyfriend. 

Flying was definitely a pro to having Maleficent's son being your not official boyfriend, Libra was hoping he would be able to fly with him more often. 

Libra looked down at let out a yell, this caused Scorpio to lower his head and look down at his boyfriends. 

"Go down!" Libra screamed through the wind but Scorpio just looked confused. After looking around for a minute he flapped over to a tree and placed Libra on one of the branches. He then flew over to another one and retracted his wings into his back. 

"What did you say?" he asked. Libra grinned and tried smoothing his messy hair back down. 

"I said go down, I saw the zodiacs" he panted. Scorpio looked out from the tree branches and then turned back to Libra. 

His wings suddenly sprouted out of his back again and he jumped off the branch. Libra watched him fall in horror, if he didn't start flapping his wings he would've hit the ground. 

Scorpio used his wings like little parachutes to slow his fall before he began flapping them and quickly rising up to where Libra was in the tree. He reached out and grabbed Libra's by the shoulders before he took off out of the tree. 

Sagittarius had looked up when he saw what looked like a rather large bird fly into a tree nearby. He had wondered for a moment but then shrugged it off so he could get back to preparing the ship to leave the dock. 

But the tree suddenly started shaking so he looked up again. This time the bird was flying towards them, and it somehow didn't look like a bird.

"What?" he questioned before he suddenly ducked as to not be hit by the thing the bird was holding. 

Libra laughed as he hit the ground and he watched the bird, which Sagittarius now recognized to be Scorpio, fly around. 

Scorpio flew up extremely high and did a few spins before he began freefalling back down to earth. His wings disappeared as he fell leaving him completely unable to save himself from crashing.  

He suddenly slowed down midair and landed gracefully next to Libra, who was looking at him with a very impressed look. 

Everyone looked at them in surprise before Lacerta suddenly yelled and ran towards Libra. Both Libra's siblings practically jumped into his arms and yelled about how they thought he was dead.

Pisces and Cancer both walked up to Scorpio and hit him playfully before awkwardly hugging him. Everyone else just stood there amazed. 

"Well hello there, what exactly are you doing with this huge net?" Libra asked as he looked down at the net underneath his feet. Scorpio had put him directly in the center of the net when he had flown past them. 

"We're using it to stop Adam?" Sagittarius offered in a stunned state of amazement. Libra nodded and turned to Scorpio. 

"Maybe their plan might be better than ours, theirs probably doesn't involve finding apples" Libra offered. Scorpio huffed but nodded. Both Libra's siblings began loudly yelling at Scorpio and telling him to back off. 

"So you can fly?" Leo questioned through the noise of Libra's two angry siblings. 

"Yes" Scorpio replied and walked away from the noise. Libra looked at him with a sad look and tried to shake his siblings off him so he could join Scorpio. 

"Can you help us?" Sagittarius asked and gestured towards the net. Scorpio shrugged and replied "What would I be doing?" to which Leo proudly stepped forward. 

"Well we're going to kidnap King Adam" she said. 

Scorpio and Libra both stayed silent for a few minutes and just stared at everyone in disbelief. 

"I preferred the apples" Libra admitted and Scorpio nodded. Leo huffed and began explaining her grand plan. 

Sagittarius zoned out during all of this and he turned to look at Capricorn. She had an excited look on her face as she listened to Leo's explanation. 

She turned to Sagittarius with a grin and mouthed something that looked like 'We are all doomed' but Sagittarius wasn't quite sure if that was actually what she said. 

He flashed her a smile and nodded encouragingly, he was just hoping she didn't say what he thought she said. 

'Yeah' he thought to himself 'We are quite doomed'

Another weird chapter, your welcome. Been working on a new story with darker themes, namely eating people. So I have been quite preoccupied writing it and have been ignoring this story and the ao3 story, but I can tell you the first chapter is almost done for it and then you'll probably get more updates for this one. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you in whatever I upload next. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14K 442 37
13 ordinary high school students, complete strangers to one another, end up tying a undying bond together after they're wound up into detention and g...
36.7K 408 32
twelve high-school constellations navigating their way through powers, drama, an evil dude, and a lot more. enjoy, or don't - i wrote this in sixth g...
9K 113 10
Zodiac one-shot book. After struggling to keep up with requests I have decided to finish this book. I hope that you y some of the stories that are a...
18.5K 184 24
Never have I ever killed someone. 13 people put their hand up. The zodiacs start off at the games night at fellow sign, Virgo's house. Ever since the...