Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chaper 20

1.8K 116 7
By diggys__bae_

Yn's POV

*A Week Later*

"Hey, guys" I said, coming downstairs and seeing everyone eating breakfast. Vanessa was always cooking, which I didn't mind of course.

"Good morning, your plate's on the counter" she said, pointing to it.

"Thank you" I said, keeping my eyes focused on Diggy, who hasn't spoken to me since he first found out I was Bad Kitty a week ago.

I sat down across from him. He looked up at me from the newspaper he was reading briefly, but then back at it. I sighed as I began to eat.

"Aye" Russy said looking at the TV. "It says that stripper Bad Kitty has just disappeared."

I looked up and sure enough the headline said "Popular Unknown Stripper Vanished". Diggy still didn't look up but I could see his jaw clenching.

"For real? Damn, she was the shit when me and Vanessa saw her" Angela said while laughing.

"So, I think we should go to Lake Michigan for a picnic today" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Sounds good" Angela said with a smile.

DJ nodded with a smile and Ava started doing a little dance. They got along really well since their age difference isn't that big.

"Dammit, man! I wanted to see her again" Russy said aloud, still watching the news about Bad Kitty.

My eyes widened and I started choking on my bacon. "You snuck and saw Bad Kitty?" Vanessa said sternly at Russy.

"Ummm, well, me and some of my friends snuck and saw her" Russy said.

Damn, has all of Diggys family saw me stripping?

Diggy shook his head and balled the paper he was reading before throwing it on the table and going upstairs. My eyes traveled in the direction that he went and I slowly looked down and sighed as I took another bite of my food.

"What's his problem?" Angela asked. Everybody shrugged and continued to eat. When everyone was finished, I cleaned up the kitchen: put the dishes in the dishwasher, wiped down the counters, swept, and mopped.

I picked up the newspaper Diggy was reading to throw it away when something on it caught my eye. I opened it up to the front page and, ironically enough, Diggy and I were both on the front page. I was on it because of stripping, luckily they didn't know my name and my face was covered with my mask, and Diggy was there for the bar fight he was in with the guy that touched me.

I sighed, looking at how they put both of our stories on the pages right next to each other before I threw it away.

Everybody went to the guest house to get dressed. I took advantage of that time just to clean the whole house. When I was finally done, I went upstairs to my bedroom to find something to wear.

I texted Minnie and Corahn, telling them to meet us at Lake Michigan and for them to bring more food and drinks.

When I opened the door I found Diggy laying in the bed. I closed the door slowly and turned to look at him. "So, are you gonna come with us?" I asked him.

He looked at me then shrugged. "Diggy please just talk to me" I said in a defeated voice.

"I'm going" he said in a low voice. I looked at him and noticed he was already dressed. He must've showered when I was downstairs cleaning.

I grabbed my cheetah print romper and a pair of black sandals. I showered and did my whole hygiene routine before putting on my clothes. My long curly hair was still wet from the shower, so I just decided to leave it like that since it looked nice and wavy.

I walked out of the bathroom and didn't see Diggy, but I heard people talking downstairs so I knew everyone was waiting on me. I grabbed my black strap-around purse and put my phone, wallet, car keys, gum, and phone chargers in it. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on top of my head before going downstairs.

There were at least 4 different picnic baskets together and filled with food, and I already knew it was Vanessa who'd done it.

"Okay, everybody's ready. Who's riding with who?" Russy said.

We were taking two different cars, Vanessa, Russy, Angela, DJ, and Ava were all riding in Angela's truck and Diggy and I were gonna ride together.

I grabbed two of the picnic baskets and put them in the backseat before climbing into the passenger side of the car. Diggy got in and I could tell he didn't want to be around me at all.

He started up the car and I chewed a stick of gum to ease my nerves a little bit. The tension was so high you could literally feel it touching your skin. I put my seatbelt on.

The whole ride was silent.

Once we finally got there, I ran over and gave Corahn a big hug. "Thank you" I said to him.

"For what?"

"For just bein' there and not givin' up on me after everything happened" I said.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me back. "You're like my little sister, I'll always love you, Yn." Minnieiled and hugged me too.

We all had sandwiches, chips, pops, fruit, etc. All the kids played with each other. I mostly stayed with Minnie and we talked and talked and talked.

Corahn barbecued ribs, steak, and chicken. Diggy stayed over there and talked to him the whole time while he was grilling.

"Are you and Diggy talkin' again?" She was watching Russy play with CJ, who was barely two weeks.

I shook my head. "No, I'm lucky you and Corahn even forgave me.

"Hey, I love you no matter what" she said. "You were just bein' stupid, everyone makes mistakes we're still young. Diggy loves you though."

"Has he talked to you at all?"

"No, he's still pissed off at me too" she said with a weak smile.

"I just need some alone time" I sighed. I went over and stared at the water. I remember always coming here when I needed to clear my mind. I shuddered at how I was depressed 5 years ago and wanted to jump.

Then suddenly I felt someone sit by me. I looked over and saw that it was Corahn. "You hungry?"

I shook my head. "No" I said as I turned around and saw everyone eating their barbecued food.

"You know Diggy loves you right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I do" I said, giving him a weak smile.

"You just hurt him, a lot. What you did is worst than cheatin', you was basically sellin' yo body" he said.

"I didn't let anyone touch me though-"

"It don't matter" he said, looking me in the eye. "I'm always gonna look after you and Minnie, yall are too important to me. You're my sister, Yn. I know Diggy, he loves you more than anyone I know. He'll come around. Just try to talk to him."

"I've been tryin'-"

"Don't give up, no matter how stubborn he is, talk to him. Keep trying."

I nodded and he got up and walked back toward the group. I waited a few minutes before going back over there and enjoying the rest of the time with everybody. We stayed, talking, laughing, listening to music, dancing, eating, and just enjoying each other's company for three more hours.

Finally, we all decided to leave. We cleaned up and I hopped in the car, waiting for Diggy to finish talking to Corahn. Minnie came and hugged me.

Diggy finally got in the car. We trailed behind Angela to get back home. "Diggy-"

"Yn, I don't wanna talk" he said, cutting right to the chase.

I scoffed, remembering Corahn's words. Keep trying. "So what? You're gonna ignore me forever? I made a mistake and I'm trynna fix it, Diggy."

"You can't fix this shit" he said.

I sighed as we stopped at a red light. "So what do you want me to do? I've been trying to talk to you for the last week and you've barely spoken at all."

"Did they touch you?"

"What?" I said, not understanding the question. He started driving again as the light changed.

"Did they touch you?" He repeated himself, but this time louder. "Did you have sex with any of them niggas that came to see you, did you do anything with any of them?" He sounded so hurt and I felt my heart breaking all over again.

"No, I didn't even let them get any lap dances, that was apart of the contract" I said looking him in the eye.

He scoffed. "You made a whole contract for this shit? Wow, you put so much thought into it" he said and I tell it was a fake compliment.

"Diggy, I would never let them touch me" I said in a low voice.

"Yeah, but you damn sure didn't have a problem with taking all of your clothes off in front of them" he said sarcastically.

"Diggy it's not gonna happen again."

"I know that shit" he said, looking at me then back at the road. "You know what I don't understand?"

I looked at him waiting to answer.

"Did yo ass forget that you're a rape victim?" His words stung me as I remembered how I was raped twice when I was only 16. "You shouldn't be just showin' random niggas yo body because guess what them triflin' niggas is just doin': taking advantage of it, just like mentally rapin' you." I looked down because I hadn't thought of it that way.

He shook his head. "You thought you weren't gonna get caught?"

I laughed weakly to myself a little bit. "Yeah, I did" I said honestly, thinking about how stupid I was.

He shook his head.

I looked out the window, taking in his words. As I gazed out the window, I saw a familiar face. "JoJo" I whispered to myself.

"What?" Diggy said.

"JoJo" I repeated. "That's JoJo" I said, looking at the tall dark skin boy dressed in all black walking toward the dark alley. I saw the gun in his pants from a mile away.

Diggy immediately pulled over. "Call them and tell them to keep going and get the kids outta here" he said before hopping out.

I followed him and did as I was told. I slammed the door and took long steps to keep up with the fast pace he was going at.

"Hello?" Russy finally answered. "Where'd yall go? Yall were right behind us."

"Listen, we'll be there soon. Just keep going, don't wait on us. And keep the kids with you, we found JoJo" I said as we got closer to him.

"JoJo? For real?"

"Yeah, this is definitely him" I said into the phone.

"JoJo" Diggy said angrily as I we walked into the dark alley.

JoJo turned around, looking confused until he realized it was us. "Oh, wassup bro, soon-to-be-sister-in-law" he said, his words slurring.

He tried to pull me into a hug but I backed away. "You're drunk" I said, smelling the alcohol on his breath.

He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

Diggy quickly grabbed him by his collar and pushed him on the wall of the building JoJo that was behind him.

"Wait, where-"

"Diggy, stop! Russy I gotta go" I said before hanging up. I ran to Diggy's side. "Diggy" I said calmly, "let him go."

"This where the fuck you been at while mama been recoverin'" Diggy said, slamming him against the wall by his collar.

"Diggy, let go" he winced in pain.

"Nah, nigga. You trynna be a thug so bad, you can't take the heat?" He punched him in the jaw and he stumbled to the ground.

"Diggy, stop it!" I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him backward.

He pushed me off, not too hard but I still tripped backward and fell. He pulled JoJo up by his collar and punched him again, just to watch him fall back to the ground. I saw packets of cocaine fall out of his pocket, he was probably about to sell them before we came.

"Okay, Diggy, okay!" I yelled as I crawled between him and JoJo. I knew damn well he wasn't gonna hit me, he wasn't like that at all. Diggy stopped in his tracks, with his fists still balled up.

I looked at JoJo and he was unconscious. "Diggy, what the fuck! This is your fuckin' brother!"

"I don't give a fuck, this nigga been actin' selfish as hell! You know he hasn't seen mama once since she been in the hospital?"

JoJo woke up again and began coughing blood. Oh God. I tried to sit him up so he wouldn't be slouching and choke while he was having his coughing fit.

Diggy grabbed him by his collar again and I quickly stood up to help JoJo since I've known for the last five years how Diggys temper can get.

"Now tell me what the fuck is wrong with you and why you're bein' so damn selfish" Diggy said to him.

JoJo started coughing up blood again and then spit it out. "Whatchu mean 'bein selfish'? Everything I'm doin' is for mama" he said.

"What?"

"Dad don't give a fuck no more and he never did, Dig. Before me, Vanessa, Angela, and Russy moved away I knew that he didn't care. I'm trynna pay these bills for her, man. You gotta-"

Diggy cut him off by connecting his fist with his right eye. "Diggy, c'mon, he's had enough" I said tiredly.

He ignored me once again and gripped his collar tighter. "You know damn well I have more than enough money to oay for all the hospital bills for mama, so stop lyin' nigga."

"Okay, okay" he said. "I owe this nigga money and this the only way I can earn it."

"So you riskin' ya life just because you owe some random nigga money? Who is this nigga anyway?"

JoJo looked up with his now swollen eye. "Vincenzo."

"I know him" I said.

"You do?" They both said it at the same time and turned to me.

"Yeah, I think I can help." I haven't talked to Vincenzo since I stopped stripping. I've been needing to talk to him anyway.

"How do you know him?" He asked.

I shook my head, not wanting to tell him because of stripping. "Let's go" I said, grabbing Diggy's hand. He slowly released JoJo's collar and he fell to the ground.

"Get yo shit together" Diggy told him.

He drove me home and then drove off again. I went inside, wondering where he went. I played with DJ and Ava, they were watching TV and playing with Legos. I smiled. I love them so much.

Russy came to get Ava after she fell asleep and took her to the guest house, and I took DJ upstairs when he fell asleep.

Then, Diggy stumbled in hours later. My heart stopped. I could immediately tell he was drunk.
__________________________
I didn't edit. So, of course, Diggy still isn't really on good terms with Yn. Stuff like this takes time. 😕 All of Diggy's family basically saw Yn stripping, not to mention some of his friends. 😳 On the bright side, everyone had a good time at the cookout/ picnic. ☺️ Diggy finally saw JoJo after so long but it didn't end very well. They caught him right before he was about to sell his drugs and things got very violent very quickly. 😖 & Diggy is drunk for the first time in 5 years, this isn't gonna end well. 😔

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 251 34
After a long relationship between Diggy and Y/N. What will happen when certain things come into their life? Will they have peaceful lives? Will they...
87.1K 3.8K 30
Two boys in love. One of them betrays the other. Now after 3 years, when they meet again. Will it be hate or love that prevails?
9.3M 332K 89
Trilogy to Love on the Line Final Book It has been one year since August and Desire tied the knot. They have one beautiful baby boy and demanding car...
17.1K 1.1K 28
two years later. have things changed? is a second chance needed? or was one enough? READ "SHATTERED" TO UNDERSTAND. #957 IN ROMANCE.