A Mad Man In Love with The Ba...

By Snowyz46

After another long night of taking care of the joker, Batman looked down at Gotham. He then had to take care... More

Information
A Nightly Patrol...
Return To Arkham Asylum
Finding Jervis...
Reunite To Come Up With A Plan...
Encounter With Catwoman
Batman Greatest Fear....
A Fight Against Harley Quinn
Batman Been Kidnapped...
Freeing Batman...
A Valentine Date...
Meeting Poison Ivy
A Fight Against Mother Nature...
A Tea Party With The Clown Prince Of Crime
Dealing With The Joker For The Last Time...

Going Into A Crocodile Man Territory

9 0 0
By Snowyz46

They were trying to find an entrance to the sewer's to get the cure for this titan. Ivy has gotten out of control since Joker injected her with titan so they will have to make more of the cure just in case. Batman was walking around talking to Gordon about the plan even though he said "It too dangerous to go down their". But Batman convice him to stay put above while them two go down their. Batman tried to reason with Jervis to stay up here where it's safe...

Batman: It might be best if you do stay up here with Gordon...*looks at him*

Jervis: For the last time Alice I coming with you... No question ask!

Batman: But you don't know how dangerous he really is...*look's upset*

Jervis: Oh Alice I been in the asylum for god how long, I gotten to know my inmate's!*look's at him*

Batman:*sigh* You not gonna to say agree with me anyway. Fine but you have to stay close and quiet at all time's. Understand?

Jervis: Mhm!*nod's his head*

Batman:*closes his eye's and kissed his hand* So brave you is~

Jervis: Well I learnt it from you alice~*giggles*

Batman: I glad you is brave on this journey...*gently smiles*

Jervis:*kisses his cheek* Of course for you Alice!

Gordon:*walk's up behind them* You didn't except me to come and say good luck too you two?

Jervis: Gordon!*runs up to him*

Gordon was taken by surprise of Jervis hugging him, but it made him laugh quietly to himself. Batman hide his smile so they couldn't see it but they both saw the corner of his mouth up, causing them both to be shocked. But what caught them both to be shock was to hear a few chuckles coming from the Dark Knight...

Gordon: Was that a chuckle I heard?*smiles at him*

Jervis: Oh Alice those were the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard!*smiles at him*

Batman: Tell no one of this and keep it to your self I have a reputation to uphold...*looks away*

Gordon: Of course Batman...*gently smiles*

Jervis: I would love to keep something like that to myself!*giggles*

Batman:*kisses his forehead* Good for you then.

Gordon: I just came to wish y'all good luck down their... Since you know how Killer Croc can be...

Jervis: Then what you will be doing here?*tilts his head*

Gordon: Gonna to find the rest of the villians and I might go find Riddler...*sigh*

Batman: Riddler back again? *looks serious*

Gordon: Yeah I found one of his trophy's... But don't worry I handle him so you don't have to do it...*gently smiles*

Batman: Good I already got enough on my plate as it is.*folds his arms*

Jervis: Yeah we need to make the cure for this horrible titian! Plus we need to cure Ivy!

Gordon: I did notice her plant's around the place. Let me guess Joker caused this?

Batman: You guessed it right. He alway's causing something horrible...*sigh*

Gordon: Well I won't hold you up any longer. Good luck fella's... We meet again when we need to.

Batman: Call anytime you need something...*looks at him*

Jervis: Or if you an trouble. We come as soon as we can!*smiles at him*

Gordon: Sure will fella...*gently smiles*

They watched Gordon walked back to the Intenstive Treament Center, watching him knock out thug's then walked inside. Batman grabbed hold of Jervis hand and guided him to an entrance he found while talking to Gordon. He opened the Sewer cover and help Jervis in their first then he hopped in their. Batman walked first while shielding Jervis from an upcoming danger.. Until they walked up to a  closed door and Killer Croc smashed his fist against it. Scaring poor Jervis into Batman arm's...

Jervis: Alice how about y-you carry me instead?*looks scared*

Batman: Alright if that what you want dear...*kisses his lips*

Jervis: *kisses him back* Mhm much better now...

Batman: Good now let be on our way... Shall we?

Jervis:*hug's his neck* Yeah we n-need the cure for I-ivy...

Batman: You can hug my neck as long as you need to dear...*gently smiles*

Jervis:*snuggles into him* Y-yeah I would f-feel better like this...

Batman:*walk's with him in his arm's* ...

Jervis: Isn't that the spour's we need for the cure?*points up*

Batman: That is what we need. Good work Jervis...*smiles at him*

Jervis:*giggles* My pleasure Alice~

Batman:*throws a batarang* Now we need to collect it then we need more then just one...

Batman was walking carefully and quietly to not attract Killer Croc to their location. They wouldn't want to run away from him since he a lot bigger and if he hungry. But then they heard him said...

Killer Croc: Tick Tock. Feed the Croc...

Jervis:*hides his face on Batman neck* I-i don't remember him b-being this scary....

Batman: He not gonna hurt you Jervis not as long as I am here...

Killer croc: I will enjoy feasting on you'r bone's Batman...

Batman: I like to see you try Killer croc...*look's serious*

Killer croc:*swimming around in the water* You can't stop a hungry Crocodile...

Batman: Oh yes I can and you will see if you try anything funny on us..

Killer Croc:*growls* I will hunt you down and get the both of you as my supper...

Jervis: *hugs Batman tighter* A-are we almost done Alice? I-i want to leave...

Batman: We need just one more spour and we can leave...*gently look's at him*

Jervis: G-good cause t-this place is scary...*looks nervous*

Killer Croc popped out of the water making Jervis screamed at him, and Killer croc stood their for a bit and looked at them both. Deciding if he should eat them or spare them, but they is in his territory. Killer Croc looked at Jervis and tilted his head like an wild animal looking at their prey and said...

Killer Croc: Mad Hatter? My old Inmate...*growls*

Jervis: O-oh H-hello Mister K-killer Croc...*looks nervous*

Batman:*death glare him* ....

Killer Croc: You helping Batman? Color me surprise by that...*roll's his eye*

Jervis: W-well he is m-my Alice as every one know's...*gulps*

Killer Croc: Mhm. Whatever you say Mad Hatter...*look's at them* You were alway's attract by him since the first encounter you had with him.

Jervis: W-what that s-suppose to mean?*looks at him*

Killer Croc: Everytime we had to go to therapy you alway's talking about how you'r "Alice" is handsome and all of that...*chuckles*

Jervis:*blushes and look's down* ...

Batman: If you gonna kill us you better do it now.*looks at him*

Jervis: *looks at them both* ...

Killer Croc: You know what you caught me in a good mood so I let you go. But I won't change my mind a second time..*snarls*

Batman: You not gonna put up a fight with me?*looks at him*

Killer Croc: I don't even feel like it, I sick of Joker crew coming into my home messing up everything. Beside I already tooken a bite out of scarecrow before you even showed up...*slightly smirks*

Jervis:*look's shocked* W-what...

Batman:*see scarecrow mask* I see what you mean.

Killer: So you better leave... NOW.*growls at them aggressive*

Killer Croc was only a few meters away from them, not wanting to make the Croc more angry Batman left. He got just enough to make the cure for any of them and for Ivy. Jervis was still clinging to Batman for life not wanting to let go until the out of the sewer. Batman kept kissing his face to keep him calm until the can see the Moonlight shine on them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.6K 21
Joker x Batman 💜🖤💚 They love each other, they always have but the world stands in their way, along with Joker's demons and......a certain someone...
46 0 10
Joker and Harley have been working side by side for a few years now, and over those years the love grew more crazy and wickedly. Join them in this ad...
18K 609 20
Victor Zsasz didn't want any connections. He didn't need any. But then he unexpectedly came across a very particular female, she wasn't like the othe...
1K 56 41
This is my own personal version of how our lovable Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with the psychopathic clown known as The Joker. This will be a da...