The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 17

591 23 5
By mchitica31

Miss Mystic Falls

"Nice car." Allison heard Elena say as she got out of the car. "Well, it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage," Stefan said approaching her and kissing her. "Ugh, you guys make me sick," Allison commented. "You're just jealous little sister," Stefan told her as he pulled away from Elena. "I'm actually older," Allison said. "I didn't know you were coming back today," Elena told Stefan. "You know, I woke up this morning and I was feeling great and I figured it was time for me to get back into things," Stefan told Elena but Allison could see through his bullshit. "Does that mean you're okay now? With all the cravings?" Elena asked. "Yeah, I mean, the worst part is over. So now all I wanna do is just spend as much time with you as possible." Stefan told her. "I'm okay with that," Elena said kissing him again. "Okay, I'm gonna walk away now too much PDA for me this morning," Allison said leaving the couple by themselves. Allison was nervous about seeing Jeremy she was hoping she wouldn't run into him. She wasn't exactly sure how he was going to react to what he read last night.

"Okay, this week we're going to set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day. The uh, community leaders feel that's more important than World War II. But hey, what do I know?" Alaric said as he walked into class. Just as he finished speaking Bonnie walked into the class. "Ah, sorry I'm late," Bonnie said. "Well, looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie." Alaric said as Bonnie took her seat next to Allison. "Glad you're back," Allison told her. "Me too," Bonnie told her with a small smile.

"So? Have you been practicing?" Allison asked Bonnie as they walked outside. "Yeah, I've gotten most of the basics," Bonnie told her. "Good we can move up to a little harder spells," Allison told her. "Bonnie!" Elena exclaimed trying to catch up to the two girls. "Hey." Bonnie greeted but kept walking. "Hey I tried to grab you after class but you had already taken off. How are you? How's your family?" Elena asked her as Bonnie finally stopped walking. "We're dealing. It's been hard." Bonnie told her. "Everyone here really missed you," Elena told her. "Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after grams' funeral. And honestly, after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't really wanna come back." Bonnie told her. "I hope that you understand why I called. I wanted you to know before you came home." Elena said. "I understand why, I just shouldn't know," Bonnie said. "I know it's been really hard," Elena said.

"Bonnie! Bonnie, thank god you're home. I know we talked every day but I missed you." Allison heard Caroline's voice. Caroline approached Bonnie and hugged her. "How are you doing?" Caroline asked Bonnie. "Better, it's better you know. Glad to be back and uh try to keep myself busy." Bonnie told her. "Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe confab needed ASAP. You need to help me pick the perfect dress for the Founder's Court." Caroline said. "The founder's court? Did I miss something?" Elena asked confused.

"The Founder's Court. You know Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today. And you and I are both on it." Caroline told her. "Oh my God, we signed up for that so long ago I completely forgot," Elena said. "Yeah. Oh so are, are you dropping out then?" Caroline asked. "I can't," Elena said. "No?" Caroline asked. "Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter," Bonnie said.

"How was school?" Allison heard Damon ask as she and Stefan walked into the house. "Fine," Stefan said. "Yeah? Same old, same old? Nothing new? No stories to bring home?" Damon asked. "You're making small talk, why?" Stefan asked. "You seem awfully chipper lately. Less doom and gloom. Little more pep in your step." Damon said approaching Stefan. "And you think it's because I drank human blood again," Stefan said. "I mean I don't wanna brag but I would take responsibility for this new and improved you," Damon said. "Right, right, well I hate to burst your bubble but uh I'm clean," Stefan said. "Not possible," Damon said. "Not only is it possible but it's quite true," Stefan said. "Stefan let's be serious for a second you've spent the last century and a half being a poser child for Prozac. And now you expect us to believe that this new you has nothing to do with human blood...nothing." Allison said. "I'm clean." Stefan insisted starting to walk away. "You're lying," Damon said. "Believe what you want," Stefan said as he walked away. "He's full of crap," Allison said looking at Damon.

"What are you doing down here?" Allison said catching Stefan's attention who was about to grab a blood bag from the stash he stole from the hospital. "Well, well. He's a liar and a thief." Damon added. "So when were you gonna share?" Allison asked. "Go ahead. Help yourself." Stefan said. "No, no we're talking about the fact that you're a closet blood junkie," Damon said. "So I'm drinking blood again. You're the one that shoved it on me. What's your problem? I have it under control." Stefan asked Damon. "Under control? You robbed a hospital." Allison said. "So, what's your point?" Stefan asked. "Fine, whatever man. Drink up. Just remember we're trying to keep a low profile. Why don't you just walk up to Sheriff Forbes and ask her to tap a vein?" Damon told Stefan. "Have my actions negatively impacted you? Oh, I can't imagine what that must feel like." Stefan said.

"Yeah, what does Elena think about the new you?" Damon asked. "Nothings changed I'm still the same person," Stefan said. "Clearly," Allison said. "Elena doesn't need to know anything yet," Stefan said. Allison sighed before speaking. "You've been off the human stuff for years, Stefan. If you're having trouble controlling-," Allison said but Stefan interrupted. "I'm not having any trouble," Stefan said. "Who do you think you're talking to? We know what it's like. The Jekyll and Hyde feeling, there's a switch. Sometimes it goes off and you snap. Right now is not a good time for us to be worried about you snapping." Damon said.

"I know that it pains you to see this but I'm fine. So please do me a favor and back off." Stefan insisted. "Fine but the minute you snap Stefan, I'm going to fry your brain," Allison told him before walking away leaving Damon and Stefan alone.

"What is he doing here?" Allison asked as she saw John in the living room with Damon. "Ah, Allison glad you can join us. Your brother and I are just discussing how to find vampires." John said. "Yeah not interested I'm leaving," Allison said before walking out of the house and heading to the school as Bonnie texted her asking her to join her and Caroline at the Miss Mystic Falls rehearsal.

"I see you're escorting brother," Allison said as she let Bonnie and Elena talk outside. "Yup," Stefan said. "You think you'll be in control?" Allison asked. "Of course like I told you and Damon everything is fine," Stefan said.

When Stefan and Elena left Allison, Bonnie, and Caroline went to the grill. "So Allison how come you're not doing Miss Mystic Falls?" Caroline asked her. "Oh, it's really not my thing besides it's not like I could've signed up last minute," Allison told her. "But you're one of the founding families I'm sure they would've made an exception," Bonnie told her. "I still wouldn't have done it. Can't leave you all by yourself now can I Bon Bon?" Allison told her. "Right, you are Mrs. Salvatore," Bonnie said laughing.

"Rise and shine Steffie, have a very important day today," Allison said as she walked into his room waking him up. "I'm up." Stefan groaned. "Good hurry up and get dressed. We leave in 15." Allison told him walking out of his room to get ready herself.

"I see you're still in town," Allison said as she spotted Anna. "Yeah, I am," Anna told her. "In the running for Miss Mystic Falls?" Damon asked as he approached Anna and Allison. "Sometimes you have to wear uncomfortable heels to blend in," Anna told him. "Hmm," Allison said sipping on her champagne. "I remember this event from 1864. I was supposed to enter before everything happened." Anna said. "Ah. Nostalgia's a bitch." Damon said. "That it is brother," Allison said clinking their drinks together. "If you guys are  just gonna mock me can you move along please?" Anna asked them. "John Gilbert thinks your mom stole an artifact from Johnathan senior...senior back in 1864," Damon told Anna. "What are you his errand boy?" Anna asked him. "I don't know what it is. But I don't want him to have it." Damon told her.

"I could ask her. But you know, you've made it pretty clear that you don't trust us. So why should I bother?" Anna asked. "Because you want to stay in Mystic Falls and John Gilbert's in town making that impossible. Find out where it is." Allison told her. "He leaves you can buy a welcome mat," Damon told Anna before walking away leaving Anna and Allison alone.

"So have you talked to Jeremy lately?" Anna asked her. "Uh no not since the other day when I gave him Elena's journal," Allison told her. "Why would you do that?" Anna asked her. "He deserved to know the truth even if it meant jeopardizing my relationship with him," Allison said as she spotted him standing next to John.  "That's brave," Anna told her as she followed her line of sight. "Yup," Allison said. "Go talk to him." Anna sighed. "No. It's best if I give him his space. We should go inside he's heading this way." Allison said grabbing Anna's arm and pulling her into the house.

"Anna! Allison wait!" Jeremy said as he finally reached them. "What is it?" Anna asked slightly upset. "Come on don't be like that," Jeremy told her. "Why not? You were using me to turn you into a vampire so you could be with someone else." Anna said shocking Allison. "Excuse me you were going to what?" Allison asked. "Not right now Allison. And I wasn't using you." Jeremy said. "Then how would you like to define it?" Anna asked. "Look I don't think it's any worse than becoming friends with me so you could give your mother my blood," Jeremy told Anna. "How do you know that?" Anna asked. "It's not important," Jeremy said. "Seriously Jeremy, what do you know?" Anna asked. "Everything." He told her. "I just told you I gave him Elena's journal," Allison said rolling her eyes. "I know everything," Jeremy said then looking at Allison. "I'll give you two some space to talk," Anna said feeling the tension between the two and walking away.

"Why?" Jeremy asked her. "I-I wanted to tell you I did but I couldn't," Allison said swallowing the lump in her throat. "Of course, you could've," Jeremy told her his voice raising slightly. Allison sighed and pulled him into a different room where no one was. "I tried to help her. I did okay. But she was going to kill you, I had no other choice. It was you or her and I chose you. And whether you hate me for the rest of your life well then fine. I'm sorry I had a part in Vicki's demise but I don't regret my decision. Yes, maybe I wished I was able to tell you the truth but your sister was the one that had you compelled. I told her not to, to let you deal with these emotions but she didn't listen." Allison told him. "I just can't believe it. Y-you're a vampire." Jeremy said.

"Yeah I am, but I'm also a witch. And though in the beginning, I had different intentions things changed. You wanting to become one is stupid. Trust me when I tell you this I hated myself for years because of what I became. You do not want this life for yourself. So you trying to convince Anna to turn you is stupid." Allison told him. "There no point now. She's gone." Jeremy told her. "There was never a point. Living for hundreds of years sucks. It's quite literal hell. I had dreams, I wanted a family, and now because of what I am none of that is possible. So choose a better life, Jeremy. And maybe it was dumb of me to tell you everything but you should be aware now. It killed me both being able to tell you." Allison said. "You were my best friend," Jeremy said. "And I still can be," Allison told him. "I don't know, I need some time," Jeremy said before walking out of the room leaving Allison alone. Allison signed and wiped the tears that she was not aware had fallen until now.

"Where have you been the lineup is starting?" Damon asked as he found Allison. "Is everything okay?" He asked her. "Yeah, let's go," Allison said taking one last sip of her drink and walking out of the room with Damon.

"Where's Stefan?" Allison asked as they called Stefan's name after announcing Elena. "I don't know," Damon told her. "Go," Allison said pushing Damon. "Where's Stefan?" She heard Elena ask. "I don't know," Damon told her. Allison snuck outside and stood next to Jenna and Alaric. "What's she doing with Damon?" Jenna asked. "I don't know," Alaric said.

Allison watched as Damon and Elena danced together, a small smile on her face. She saw the way Damon looked at Elena and she realized Damon was in love with her. She just hoped history wouldn't repeat itself. As the music ended Allison found her eyes locking with Jeremy. A sad smile made its way to her face before she broke eye contact.

After the dance, everyone was moved inside for the crowing. "Before crowning the winner I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our communities. So without further ado, it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Caroline Forbes." Mayor Lockwood announced. "Wow, she actually did it," Allison whispered to Damon. "Shh," Damon told her and Allison just rolled her eyes. 

Damon had disappeared for a little before he came back and told Allison that there was sign a of struggle in the upstairs bathroom. "It was Stefan. He finally snapped." Allison said. "What is it? Did you find him?" Elena asked as she dragged the siblings away from the crowd. "There were signs of struggle in the upstairs bathroom. There was blood. And that Amber girl is missing." Damon told her. "Oh my god. No? He wouldn't hurt her. He won't." Elena said. "Let's just find him okay? Let's get your coat. Come on." Allison said and she, Damon, and Elena walked out unaware Bonnie was right behind.

"Enough!"Allison said and Stefan pulled away from Amber. "Come on. Get in control. Come on." Damon told Stefan. Damon approached Stefan, but he just threw him off of him. "Stefan stop it!" Elena exclaimed.  As Stefan turned to Elena Allison stood in front of him and started to give him a migraine. "I warned you, Stefan," Allison said as he held his head in pain. After a while, Allison stopped causing Stefan to realize what he'd done. He looked around in horror. "It's okay," Damon told him. "Alli, you're bleeding," Bonnie told her. "I'm okay," Allison told her.  "Stefan," Damon said trying to get his attention but he just ran.

Liz and the rest of the police showed up at the scene. "She doesn't remember what happened," Liz said as she approached the group. "It's a good thing the girls got here when they did. She lost a lot of blood." Damon said. "You didn't see anything?" Liz asked the girls. "No. We just found her and called Damon." Elena said. "Is she gonna be okay?" Bonnie asked. "It looks like it yeah," Liz told her. "Why don't you girls get back to the party? Damon and I can take it from here. I'll need a statement from you later Allison." Liz told her. "Of course sheriff." Allison nodded her head and then started walking to the house.

"Bonnie, can we talk about this?" Elena asked her. "There's nothing to talk about," Bonnie told her. "Bonnie please," Elena begged. "I told you I wasn't gonna make you choose. But I need to choose for myself. Please just leave me alone." Bonnie said before she walked to her car.

"I'm not in the mood right now Damon you talk to them," Allison said as she walked into the house ignoring Anna and Pearl. "Elena, what are you doing here?" Allison asked as she walked into her room and saw Elena sitting on her bed. "We're going to put Stefan in the cellar," Elena told her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Allison asked her. "I'm sure," Elena told her. "Okay," Allison said and handed her the dart with vervain that she had taken from Alaric.

"There's no guarantee this is gonna work," Damon said as they finished putting Stefan in the cellar. "It has to," Elena said. Allison nodded her head and started to walk out with Damon. "You coming?" Damon asked her. "I'm gonna stay here," Elena told him as she sat on the floor. Allison and Damon sat down with her as well.  She hoped this would work.
—————————————————————-
Another update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 731 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?
161K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
947K 24.6K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...