Leap Into The Olympics

By GLPikachu13

A young orphan boy named David who is legally 12 years old. However, he was born on 2012, Leap Day, making hi... More

Trailer
Running Towards A Dream
The Sharpest Athlete
Too Cute To Compete
The Handsome Boy Is Here
Mysterious Tradition
We're Team Strive
Enter Team Victory
Team Radical Is So Cool
David's Secret Past
My New Family
Battle For Me
Coming Up Is The Final Games
Reaching The Goal

Sparkle, Team Twinkle

8 0 0
By GLPikachu13

We now see David at a gachapon machine somewhere in town as he gets himself a red lion charm as David smiles as he soon held five other animals charms with a blue dolphin, Pink monkey, Yellow horse, Green wolf, And black cat. And he also had three starry cat charms too.

David: Lucky! I got the ones I wanted. It's a good think I've learned that Olympic Competitors make money.

(Flashback, Yesterday)

We now see Team Strive together in a training room as David looks at his wallet with little allowance money he has.

David: Mmm... A little low on cash. Too bad...

Mary: What are you going on about?

David: I wanted to get some souvenirs here before the last week is done. But like I said, I don't have much on me anymore. 

Mary: Are you that stupid? Do you really not know about your payments for your wins?

David: Huh? Payments?

Alex: For every first place gold medal you win, You get tons of money.

Lee: About 77,300$ last I checked.

David: 77,300$?! That much?! But wait, Why haven't I received any of that?

Mary: Because you're so fixated on the medals you won. Which is why I've been holding onto the money for you since day 1. As well as all the other matches. P.S. I haven't opened the envelopes full of cash. A manager's job is to maintain that money until their athletes wish to use it.

Mark: Wait, So far we've got 6 medals so far...

John: So add 77,300$ six times and you gets...

Mary got out her tablet and did some calculations before showing the total on her tablet.

Mary: This much.

The 5 boys look to the total of the money they have in total as they soon get shocked.

Boys: 463,800$?!

The boys soon collapse in shock still just as Mary hands each of the boys 5 envelopes of 77,300$.

Mary: Since we already have 5 envelopes, And they're are 5 of you. Each of you will get 77,300$. It's only fair since you've trained so hard.

David: Wow, This is so unbelievable... We're rich and we couldn't do anything with that kind of money.

Mary: Only because you've been training so hard. Focus on that first before going on a shopping spree. Events happen at last afternoon so you have only until early morning or early evening do even have fun with yourselves. If you guys ever want a chance to relax, Make sure you find a convenient time do so.

(Flashback Over)

David was soon back up as he held his charms in his hands.

David: Early morning ain't so bad. Nice advice Mary. Still I don't know what I'm gonna do with these three starry cat charms.

David soon turns to see 3 girls his age in athletic uniforms as they were down on their knees to a gachapon machine trying to get prizes.

Light pink haired girl: C'mon...! Give us the rare starry cat charms...!

Pastel blue haired girl: Just one, We only want one...!

Bright violet haired girl: Please, Please, Please...!

But when the ball came out, The light pink haired girl opens it to find a grey panda much to the three girls disappointment.

Three girls: Not another panda...!

But then, David comes over to the three girls holding out his three starry cat charms.

David: Here.

The three girls turn to the three starry cat charms in David's hands before looking up to David smiling down at them, Just as the girls each take a charm.

Light pink haired girl: Huh? Really?

Pastel blue haired girl: Alright! I love them! 

Bright violet haired girl: This is so nice. Should we pay you back...?

David: Oh no, It's all good. I wasn't really interested in those ones. I got the ones I wanted for my friends. And they seem to me more for you three anyway.

The three girls looked back up to David at that, Just as the rest of Team Strive show up across the street.

Alex: David! Come on, We gotta go! 

David and the three girls turn to the rest of Team Strive at that as David puts one cupped hand around his mouth and waves to his friends.

David: Right! 

David soon looks back to the girls.

David: Well, Gotta run. See ya around!

David soon heads off to his friends while waving bye to the girls, Who soon got up to watch David go.

Three girls: Did he say David...?

Opening

Shining Bright

Nae maeumsok,

Binteum sai,

Bichi deureowa!

Seonmul gateun,

Oneul haru,

Teojildeuthan eneoji!

Sesangeul muldeullyeobwa maeumeuro,

Kkumdeuri pieoolla haneul jeo nopi!

Uriui yeojeong,

Ije sijagiya Delight,

Areumdawo!

Hangyereul neomeo,

Jamdeun naui,

Jaareul kkaewo!

Byeogeul neomeo i bicheul ttara,

Neoege run and run!

Shining bright!

Taeyangboda balge binna!

Nopi naraga!

Soneul japgo,

Keuge sorichyeo,

Mangseoril pillyo eopseo dallyeo!

Keuge!

Sorichyeobwa nae gaseume!

Byeoreul damaseo!

Hana dul tteooreul,

Namanui peijie!

Ra-pam-pam-pam,

Binna shining bright!

Hana dul set modu maeumeul moa!

Byeonchi ana urin shining bright!

Opening Over

We now see Team Strive together at the stadium by a bench with Mary, John, And Lee on it while David, Alex, And Mark stood up as they all had their own animal charms up.

David: Sweet huh? Nice and cheap and didn't take much time to get.

Mary: You had 77,300$ and you spend barely 3$ on these?

Alex: Now now. At least he didn't get anything expensive.

Mark: Yeah, Plus they're really cute. And we ll match.

Mary: I guess so. But how come I got one?

David: Because you're our manager, A part of the team. Don't think I'm gonna leave you out, Especially after what you told us about our salary.

Mary: I suppose that's true... Thanks I guess. 

Lee: So you got all 6 on the first try?

David: Well I had three starry cat charms, But I gave them away.

John: Ooh, Juicey. Do tell~!

Lee: Come on John...

David: Relax, I just gave them to three girls who seemed to want them more than I do.

John: Ooh~

Alex: Cut it out.

David: Now that I think about it, I think they had athlete uniforms on.

The others looked at David at that.

Others: Athletes?

Mark: Well what did they look like?

David: Well...

Soon, Team Strive hears cheering as they look to see a crowd where there were much more boys than girls, As the 6 looked at each other for a moment before coming over to the crowd.

Mark: What's going on over there?

Alex: Maybe a famous athlete?

Soon the crowd moves a little as Team Strive looked to see the same three girls from before together waving thankfully to the crowd, As David widens his eyes in surprise.

David: Ah! It's them!

The rest of Team Strive looked at David in confusion as the three girls turn to this also.

Later

After the girls handled the crowd, They soon join Team Strive by the bench.

Light pink haired girl: I knew it. You are David from Team Strive.

David: Yeah, I guess. So you three are in the Olympic Games too.

Mary: Not just that, They're representatives of France. Meet Team Twinkle of the Ribbon Division. The light pink haired girl, Ella. Pastel blue, Poppy. And the bright violet one is Gianna.

David: Team Twinkle? Reprasentatives?

Lee: They were in the last Olympic Games. They raised above the ranks to becomes reprasentatives from their country. They're shiny and cute princess girls so to speak.

David: Princesses?

John: Well not really, But I'd think so. All three of them are childhood friends and they come from rich families. My kind of wonderful girls.

Poppy: Aw, You flatter me!

Ella: You really didn't know who we were? That's kinda rude...

Gianna: Now now. Remember, David is new at the Olympic stuff, So of course he wouldn't know about is.

Ella: Even so, Weren't you in the rhythmic gymnastics games?

David: Hm?

Alex: You really weren't paying attention? It was back when Mark first joined us. They won first place in their own match.

Mark: We didn't compete against them because I was in the solo matches, And they were in the team matches. 

Mary: When it comes to girly kinds of sports, Those three are number 1.

David: Well I'm glad I do now! I feel bad, I would like to see you girls play.

Ella: That's more like it.

Gianna: Well maybe you will today.

Poppy: But if it's a boyish games, You won't see us really shine...

Soon Team Twinkle looks over to Mary, Mark, And Lee.

Ella: Speaking of shiny, You three seem to fit the girly vibe. How about a try at Team Twinkle?

Mary, Mark, And Lee got confused while David, Alex, And John sheepishly smile. Just as Mark nervously waves his hands.

Mark: U-Um... I'm actually a boy, Despite the face...

Team Twinkle: Eh?

Lee soon held his ponytail.

Lee: Me too. I just have long hair. Plus, I'm gay.

Team Twinkle: Huh?!

Gianna: O-Oh... I see...

Poppy: I think that last part was unnecessary...

Ella: But still, She's a girl right? Got a skirt to prove it.

Mary: I may be a girl, But I'm no athlete. I'm just a manager for Team Strive. Also, These 5 boys are a team. We're not splitting up anytime soon.

Ella tenses up with Mary's cold tone.

Ella: Well suit yourself... In any case, Watch out! Because you may go up against us one of these next 6 days.

Soon, Notifications occurred on the Olymphones which the two Teams take out as they see the announcement of the next event as Team Twinkle smiles while Team Strive looks on confused.

Boys: Acrobatics?

Poppy: Sweet! This is our chance to show them how we shine?

Team Strive just looks back at Team Twinkle in confusion.

Lee: What do you mean?

Gianna: Ella's an expert on acrobatics. She pretty much has this game down for us.

Mary: You don't say.

Ella: Yeah! So, How about we show you how Team Twinkle can really twinkle! You choose one of your members to compete in the solo matches along with me!

John: The solo matches? Eh, Why not?

Alex: Mark, You're pretty flexible. Maybe you should be in the solos matches.

Mark: M-Me...? Well I suppose I could... Okay, I'll give it a shot.

Ella: Good to here! Now, Let's go girls, We gotta train.

Poppy and Gianna: Right!

Team Twinkle soon heads off as Ella waves bye to them.

Ella: See you at the games later!

David soon waves bye to Team Twinkle.

David: Yeah! See you then!

Mary: How can you be so happy?

David looked at Mary at that.

Mary: We just accepted a challenge from veteran athletes. They may be our age, But this is your first year in the Olympics, Strive. If you're not prepared, They'll sweep past you all.

David soon thinks about that.

David: That may be true...

David soon looked back at Mary with starry eyes.

David: But! I can't help but look forward to a fun game with them!

Mary slumps down while the other boys sheepishly smiles before nodding in agreement.

Other: Right.

Mary just narrows her eyes at this.

Mary: Why do I even bother...?

Meanwhile

We now see in a training room, Team Twinkle was together as Poppy and Gianna watch Ella balancing herself on a beam perfectly while doing some acrobatic poses.

Gianna: Lovely Ella!

Poppy: Yeah! You'll definitely win that medal.

Ella: Right. Even so, I can't rest easy.

Poppy and Gianna looked at Ella in confusion.

Ella: We may have a couple of medals, But so does Team Strive. They're good, So I can't underestimate them.

Ella soon rests and looks up with her hand to her heart.

Ella: We'll show them we can shine, Just as much as they can... We'll show them all...

(Flashback)

We now see Team Twinkle together back when they were 8 year olds as they had suitcases while they look up to their parents.

Ella: We're going to shine! And then, We'll make you proud!

Poppy and Gianna nod in agreement.

(Flashback Over)

Ella soon looks down seriously while clenching her fist to her heart as she soon nods before looking to Poppy and Gianna.

Ella: I need more. Much more. So, Poppy, Gianna, Help me train for the games.

Poppy and Gianna looked at Ella in silence before getting serious as they nod in agreement.

Poppy: Of course!

Gianna: Leave it to us!

Meanwhile

We now see at the park, Team Strive were together as the others watch Mark balancing on a beam before striking some flexible poses.

David: Nice one Mark!

Mark: This training routine is similar to the rhythmic gymnastics I use to do.

Mary: Except this time you'll be on a beam, Luckily you're not afraid of heights like David is.

David sheepishly smiles at that.

Mark: I guess. Balancing on this beam is a little tricky, But it's doable. Phew... But still kinda tiring just from balancing...

David: Why don't I get some water for you?

David soon rushed off to a vending machines as he buys a water bottle from it before heading back to the others.

David: Mark deserves this.

But then, David accidentally bumps into someone as it was revealed to be a homeless woman with maroon who looked out of shape as the woman soon looked at David who soon turns to her.

David: Oh, Sorry, I didn't see you.

The woman just looks at David in surprise much to David's confusion.

David: You okay?

The woman just looked away silently before running off as David turns to her leaving as he reached out his free  hand to her.

David: H-Hey!

But the woman was already gone as David just remains confused. Just as John and Lee comes over to David.

Lee: Is something wrong David? 

David: Uh, No I'm good.

John: You know that woman?

David:... No.

Lee: She must be one of those homeless people here in Los Angeles.

John: Be careful now. She could have robbed you.

David: I guess...

David just looked back to where the woman left as he remains confused by her.

Later

Both teams have been busy the past few hours training their candidates for the games with various acrobatic exercises for Mark and various acrobatic equipment for Ella.  After a bit, Both teams head for the inside stadium before meeting up with each other.

Mary: Hey girls, How'd it go for you?

Poppy: Ella's all tip top shape for the games.

Mark: So am I. I'm going to do my best.

Gianna: That's wonderful. Shall we wait inside then?

Alex: Sure, Why not?

Everyone soon began to head toward the stadium as David and Ella stood by each other.

David: I can;t wait for the games to begin.

Ella: That smile...

David looked at Ella at that.

Ella: You just keep on smiling, Even when something depressing happens. You guys lost against Team Victory yesterday, But you encouraged your team to keep going strong. Not everyone has that kind of optimism.

David: Maybe... But it's because I like having fun.

Ella: Fun?

David: Lots of people focus on winning, But I usually focus on having both that and fun, Even if I lose like we did yesterday. It hurts to lose, But letting that get to me for a while isn't good. I just wanna keep having fun with my new friends in these last few games we have, Together.

Ella looks on at that in amazement before regaining her composure by looking forward.

Ella: I see... Having fun during the games... Pretty interesting way to look at things...

Later

Late afternoon struck as a crowd had entered the inside stadium and had taken their seats, Along with Sam and Isaac who look on in amazement. As many competitors went on doing acrobatics as the crowd cheers for them and for the winners as Amander was soon seen.

Amander: And that concludes our matches for the Adult League and the Adolescence League. We'll be ready for the Junior League matches shortly!

Soon we see Team Strive and Team Twinkle together as Mark and Ella were doing some final stretches and workouts while the others watch on to the winning competitors.

David: Amazing! They're really giving it their all!

Gianna: And not just women, But men too.

Poppy: Yeah! It makes me wish I was out there.

Mary: You two almost ready?

Mark and Ella nod in agreeement before approaching each other.

Ella: Good luck for us both.

Mark: And may the best athlete win.

???: It's to be expected.

Everyone soon looks to see Team Victory showing up.

John: Team Victory?!

Alex: Oh no...

Lee: I should have expected this...

Ben: You lot of goody goodies just focus on the real thing.

Cal: Hector will wipe the floor with you lot.

Hector hmphs smugly before walking off with the twins following him.

Hector: Just try to at least be noticable.

The others just watch on as Team Twinkle got mad.

Poppy: Geez! What's their problem?!

Gianna: I know, Way rude.

Ella: For a bunch of so called princes, They certainly don't act that way.

Mary: Just ignore them. You two can prove to be noticable just as much as Hector can.

Mark: She's right. Let's focus on doing our best to win.

Ella: Yeah... You're right... We'll shine! All of us!

Mark nods in agreement while the others watch on with a smile.

Amander: And now without further Ado, It's time for the solo matches of the Junior League to begin!

David: Get going you two!

Mark and Ella nod in agreement before rushing off as did many other opponent as David puts one cupped hand around his mouth and waves to the two.

David: And good luck!

Mark and Ella: Right!

Later

Many opponent went on the solo matches showing off great performances on either swinging poles or large platforms. As both Mark and Hector did stellar performances on the balancing beams doing leaps, Flips, And twirls as the audience cheers on.

Amander: Mark of Team Strive is giving it his all, But so is Hector of Team Victory! They up top the score board, But next up we have Ella of Team Twinkle! As an acrobatics pro, How will she show up?

Ella soon looks up smiling before she jumps up and grabs the beam with her hands before swinging herself up onto it as she lands with her legs split sideways as the audience cheers, While the rest of Team Strive look on in amazement while the rest of Team Twinkle just smile on.

Ella wows the audience with more than just leaps and twirls, But also backflips, Cartwheels,  And even dancing as Ella looked elegant while she does her performance and shows a happy look on her face while doing it, As David watches on in amazement while Poppy and Gianna cheer on.

Poppy: Woo! Go Ella!

Gianna: Show them what you got!

David: Wow... She's really having fun out there.

Poppy and Gianna looked at David at that.

David: I mean... Look at her smile...

Poppy and Gianna looked back to Ela smiling while she performs.

David: She's not just focused on the contest, But she's also having fun with it. That's just how it's suppose to be. Winning or losing doesn't matter, But having fun does. At least, That's my opinion.

Poppy and Gianna just look on in silence.

Poppy and Gianna: Yeah...

Ella soon leaped up high into the air and back flips three times before landing with a forward splits as she held her hands up being finished, As the audience cheers loudly for Ella who smiles brightly while she pants as the two teams applaud and cheer for Ella while the twins nearby look on in awe, As Mark was seen applauding for Ella while Hector beside him had his hands crossed as he huffs.

Later

The competitors were now with the few teams they were in praising their members.

Alex: Good job Mark.

Lee: You were wonderful.

John: Not bad at all kid.

Mark: Thanks guys.

Ben: Well done out there Hector!

Cal: You were enchanting, As always!

Hector: Well of course.

Poppy: Ella, We're so glad for you! Not just by your performance!

Gianna: But the way you had fun while doing it, It made me want to join in too.

Ella: Thanks. I just remembered what David told me, To have fun during the games.

David turns to Ella at that before grinning and giving her a thumbs up as Ella does the same for David. Just as Amander shows up.

Amander: And now, It's time for the results!

The few team including Strive, Victory, And Twinkle, Look to the score board up top a large TV screen, Just as the rankings soon come on with Mark in 3rd, Hector in 2nd, And Ella in 1st.

Amander: And the winner is... Ella of Team Twinkle!

The audience cheers as Team Twinkle smiles bright before hugging each other.

Ella: Alright!

Poppy: You did it!

Gianna: Well done!

The twins look on in shock while Hector was infuriated.

Hector: Hah?! 2nd?! Me?!

Twins: C-Calm down Hector!

Team Strive just looks on both sadly but happy.

Mark: I didn't win... But, I got third at least!

David: Yeah! That's right!

Alex: That's still an accomplishment.

John: Well done Mark.

Lee: And way to look at the bright side.

Mary: I was right about Team Twinkle being good. But you guys being able to catch up to them in 3rd, You're making lots of progress boys.

5 Boys: Thanks Mary!

Later

We now see the three girls heading up to the 1st place stand as Amander comes over to give Team Twinkle their medal.

Amander: Here you go. Congrats on making it to first, Team Twinkle Veterans.

Three: Thank you very much.

Team Strive applauds from their 2nd place stand while Team Victory looks away with Hector folding his arms and huffs while the twins look down in disappointment.

Poppy: Now it's time to show them how we shine!

Gianna: Let's give it everything we've got.

Ella: Yeah. Together, As a team!

Amander soon hands the girls the golden medal, Until everything changes to into a white starry galaxy as the girls smile at each other.

We now see the girls in a starry backgrounds of light pink as Ella held out her Olymphone before opening it.

Unison: Olymphone, Open!

Soon, A bunch of cards of different backgrounds come out of Ella's Olymphone, Each coming around the girls much to their amazement as Ella soon tap on her three chosen cards.

Ella: Heading toward my dream is where I want to be!

Ella soon takes pictures of her three Backdrop cards before smiling as stars come around them all. Soon we see Ella's Backdrop cards each in row before coming together to be complete. Then Ella snaps her fingers while making her stage appear.

Ella: A starry galaxy with nebula flooring, Along with pastel planets surrounding it! As well as sparkly stars and floating hearts in the sky! Fairy Space,

Girls: Backdrop, Complete!

Soon, Team Twinkle appears in the magical stage.

Ice Cream

Unison: Milkshake, Milkshake!

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Milkshake, Milkshake!

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Gianna: Ajik malhal su eopseo,

Jogeum gidaryeojwo!

I found you, I found love!

Ella: Na syareureureu noga,

Ni apeman isseumyeon!

I'm near you, I'm a sweet girl!

That's all you need!

Poppy: Saehayake binna, 

Haetsal gadeuk geudae!

You hear me, I hear you!

Gianna: Naneun neoui aiseukeurim,

Salmyeosi nogayo!

Don't leave me, 

Don't tease me!

Poppy: Bukkeureowo geurae,

Ella: Na jakkuman tteollyeowa,

Nan neoui!

Unison: Milkshake, Milkshake!

Sasil nan!

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Vanilla ice cream!

Milkshake, Milkshake!

Sasil nan!

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Vanilla ice cream!

Milkshake, Milkshake, 

Milkshake, Shake it!

Poppy: Na binggeulbinggeul dora,

Nae yeogijeogin ssyussyung!

Teojil geonman gata,

Something is going on!

Nae chingudeureun malhae,

I act a little f-f-funny!

Eojjeol suga eopseo,

I got so much love in me, Oh!

Twinkle: (Run Towards Your Goals! Olympic Coorde, Athletic!)

Soon, The white on Twinkle's outfit turn light pink/pastel blue/bright violet respectively as they gain bands around their arms and bracelets on their knees as well as necklaces and visor hats with ribbons on them.

Gianna: Naneun neoui aiseukeurim,

Salmyeosi nogayo!

You melt up, My body, And, All my heart!

Poppy: Bukkeureowo geurae,

Ella: Na jakkuman tteollyeowa,

Nan neoui!

Unison: Milkshake, Milkshake!

Sasil nan!

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Vanilla ice cream!

Milkshake, Milkshake!

Sasil nan!

Ice cream, Ice cream!

Vanilla ice cream!

Milkshake, Milkshake,

Milkshake, Shake it!

Song Over

The audience cheers for Team Twinkle as everything went back to normal as the three girls wave thankfully to the audience, As Team Strive watches on applauding.

David: Wow... They're amazing...

Mark and John: And so cute~!

Alex and Lee: Yeah!

Mary: But also tough, Be ready for when you face them again.

5 Boys: Okay.

Team Victory just looks onto this as Hector huffs at this.

Hector: Those so called princesses just better not get in my way...

Later

We now see Team Strive and Team Twinkle together outside the stadium together just as Mark and Ella shook hands.

Mark: You won fair and square. Congratulations.

Ella: Thank you very much. You didn't do so bad for being in 3rd.

Mark nods in agreement.

Gianna: We look forward to another game with you.

Poppy: We won't hold back next time that happens.

Alex, John, And Lee: Neither will we.

David: Alright, So cool! I think this is a start of a beautiful rivalry and friendship!

Everyone else just laughs a little at this except for Mary who foldes her hands and rolled her eyes playfully. Just as David sensed something as he looked behind himself as Ella sees this and got confused.

Ella: What's wrong?

David snaps out of his thoughts and turns back to Ella shaking his head.

David: It's nothing. Must be my imagination.

Ella: Okay...

Soon, A distance from the group in hiding was the same woman from before hiding behind a corner of a wall as she was the one who David sensed.

???: Just who is that boy...?

The woman just looks back at David talking to his friends happily.

Ending

Be Happy

Eojireoweo jukkesseo mweoga,

Geuri mari mana!

(momseori seori,)

(Cheojineun i nal jom bwa!)

Nuga meonjeo geuman jom hae,

Jogeumman chama gwaenchana!

(I'm sorry, sorry,)

(Nuga meonjeo malhae bwa!)

Ooh boys, Ooh girls!

Be happy, Hey, 

Be happy, Hey!

Ooh boys, Ooh girls!

Be happy, Hey,

Be happy, Hey!

Ha!

Ireokungjeoreokung mweoga geuri mari mana,

Oh utja utja geunyang useo beorija!

Iraerajeoraera apeun mareun haji mara,

Oh utja utja geunyang useo beorija!

Hahahaha,

Hohohoho!

Geunyang utja!

Hahahaha,

Hohohoho!

Geunyang utja!

Hahahaha,

Hohohoho!

Geunyang utja!

Hahahaha,

Hohohoho!

Geunyang utja!

(Hey boys!) 

Gogae sugiji malgo,

Geunyang keuge useo bwa!

(Hey girls!)

Jjajeung nago dapdapaedo,

It's gonna be alright!

Smile for me,

(Alright!)

Smile for me, (Alright!)

Through the rain there's a brighter day,

Don't worry be happy!

Don't worry worry, 

Don't don't worry baby!

Be happy, Hey,

Be happy, Hey!

Don't worry be happy!

Don't worry worry,

Don't don't worry baby!

Be happy, Hey,

Be happy, Hey!

Ha!

Ireokungjeoreokung mweoga geuri mari mana,

Oh utja utja geunyang useo beorija!

Iraerajeoraera apeun mareun haji mara,

Oh utja utja geunyang useo beorija!

Ireokungjeoreokung mweoga geuri mari mana,

(Can you feel me oh, Hoo hoo hoo!)

Oh utja utja geunyang useo beorija!

(Hey listen everybody, Come on!)

Iraerajeoraera apeun mareun haji mara,

(Alright, Ah!)

Oh utja utja geunyang useo beorija!

Ending Over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 946 20
George was on the ice since he could walk. It was his passion. His future. His everything. His world would be nothing without the beautiful sport. He...
345 24 13
If anybody asks you, "Hey there, what cha' readin'?" You can say, "Oh, Nothing special." Then pretend to continue to read; look back up as they star...
84.8K 4.1K 56
Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! Diarmid brothers' world crashes down causing their life incl...
1K 62 30
*+=^ 'It's the connection we can't explain.' ^=+* Achievements rankings; #8 williamfranklynmiller #2 englishbook #410 friendships #517 newwriter #...