Tom & Bill Kaulitz Imagines💋

By kaulitzeditz

Just some Bill and Tom Kaulitz Imagines💋 Request are welcome! Have fun, xoxo More

💋Quick Info💋
!REAQUEST PAGE!
❤️-Period /// Tom Kaulitz
❤️🤍Panic Attack /// Bill Kaulitz
❤️Clingy /// Tom Kaulitz
🩶Wait for me? /// Tom Kaulitz
🩷Lovers by force /// Bill Kaulitz
!Tom Kaulitz headcanons
❤️/🤍Pregnant /// Bill Kaulitz
🤍/❤️Comfort /// Tom Kaulitz
! Bill Kaulitz Headcanons !
❤️/🩷? Sk8er boi /// Tom Kaulitz
🎸Authors Note🎸
❤️/🩷 Eyebrow piercing /// Bill Kaulitz
🩶/🤍Disappeared /// Tom Kaulitz
🤍/❤️ High as fuck /// Bill Kaulitz
🤍/🩶 Pain of love /// Tom Kaulitz
❤️/🩷 Y/n, is that you? /// Tom Kaulitz
💋Authors Note💋
🤍🖤I'm sorry /// Tom Kaulitz

🤍(❤️)- Arguments /// Bill Kaulitz

227 4 1
By kaulitzeditz

Context: You accidentally tripped bill infront of the paparazzi, to which he got really mad about. You two are currently dating.

2007 spiky black hair era!!!

Authors note: Play song for better experience!
NOT PROOFREAD!!!

——————————————————

Y/n POV

Me and the band walked out of the stadium, where the boys just played one of their Zimmer 483 live in europe concert. The boys gave some autographs and posed a little bit for the paparazzi. As they stopped posing, I started walking towards Bill because I didn't wanted to be on the photos, so I waited on the side. He smiled at me as we started walking to our van. There were still a lot of paparazzi so I was definitely on some of those pictures they took. I obviously looked down because I didn't want my eyes to get hurt because of the bright camera flashes. I guess somehow I tripped Bill, he didn't fell to the floor but the paparazzi for sure took pictures as he was tripping. He stopped in his tracks which caused me to bump into him. I didn't even realize that something happend. I looked up at him because, like I said, he just stopped in his tracks. He towered over me and just looked at me angrily. I stood there confused. He just rolled his eyes and started walking to the van again. We all sat down and as usual I wanted to hold Bills hand, but he pushed my hand off? Huh? I tried it again but like before he pushed my hand off. 'Weird' I think to myself.

*Time skip*

Me and Bill got to our shared arpartment. We walked inside and I gentely closed the door and immediately turned to Bill for explanation.

"Why are you ignoring me Bill?" I asked calmly

He looked at me like I was dumb or said something really dumb. He started yelling.

"Why I'm ignoring you? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW Y/N?! YOU FUCKIN TRIPPED ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PAPARAZZI AND DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE!"

"I did what? Bill I'm so sorry. I looked at the ground the whole time and didn't see shit because of how bright the flash lights were." I said, but getting quiter because after every word I said, Bill's look got even angrier.

"Yeah I would say that too! Now don't lie y/n. You did that on purpose didn't you? Because of the ugly slut you are, that is always seeking attention and drama!" He shouted at me.

Tears well up in my eyes and the hot tears just ran down my cheek, he just called me a 'ugly slut'. He knows that my relationship before ours, ended really bad. Like the guy used to cheat on me, beat me, call me names, if I did something wrong, and so on. He knows I hate being called a slut because my ex used to call me that and beat me up all the time.

He just mumbled something more in german, which I obviously didn't understood because I just can say some simple things he teached me, like saying my name and age n' stuff.

"Bill please, we made a promise that you wouldn't talk to me in german if you know I can't understand it. So what did you say?"
I asked, my voice a little cracking.

"You really know what I said y/n? I said that I sometimes wish I never dated you or met you in the first place!" He spat in my face

I just got out a simple 'Oh' and nodded before going to our shared bedroom. I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight because I really don't wanna bother him any further. I grab some stuff like my pjs, my blanket and pillow, I even got some skincare and toothbrush and toothpaste because I would just do my things in the guest-bathroom. I walked downstairs and just heard how the front door slammed shut. 'I guess he left, whatever' I thought to myself. I got the couch ready and did my evening-skincare n' shit. I wasn't crying anymore, because I knew it was useless. He didn't even care I was crying. I got in my pjs and laid down. I just wanted to sleep and don't wake up. I seriously didn't want to trip Bill or break his 'beauty-imagie' for 'attention and drama'. I love Bill but that voice that spoke to me was definitely not my Bill who spoke. So many thoughts were rushing trough my head, I just fell asleep.

Bill POV

I slam the front door shut and walk to my car. I sat in it and immediately started hitting the staring wheel.

"FUCK!" I yelled.

I just got mad at the love of my life because she accidentally tripped me. Ofcurse she wasn't a ugly slut or a attention/drama seeker. I regretted saying those words, the second they came out of my mouth. I knew she was traumatized because of the relationship she had before me. Still I called her things I wished I never did. I wanted to drink alcohol or smoke some weed, but I don't do it, because I know how much y/n hates it when I do any of this shit. She said she's worried sick when I do that, even when she's around me when I do it, she hates it. I even stopped smoking so much cigarettes per day, not because she didn't want me to smoke at all. No. She just said she didn't really like the smell of it. Whatever. I sat there a some more seconds before I decide to apologize to her, to the girl I love with all my heart and my soul.

I walked into our house, but just to find it dark and empty. I would always come here and it would feel filled with such love, love from her. But right now I don't even know if she could forgive me. I mean I wouldn't blame her. I knew she didn't do anything on purpose. I thought she was in our shared bedroom, so I went there. Nothing. I then thought about where she could be. I sprint downstairs and there she is. The girl I love so much, sleeping on the couch with stained red cheecks and a puffy nose. Shit, she cried because of me.

'Ur such an Idiot Bill Kaulitz' I tought to myself.

I thought it was for the best if I just let her have tonight alone and let her calm down from all that happend in the last 2 hours.

*time skip*

2:37am - I still can't sleep. Our room, No, our bed is so fuckin cold without her. I just sit up and sigh. I decide to apologize to her right now, even tho she sleeping, because I know that when I don't apologize to her before I do anything else, I would feel even more horrible. I sat down beside her and started mumbling some apologising shit.

'My love, I am so fuckin sorry for screaming at you and calling you names I shouldn't have called you. I hope you can forgive me and still love me after tonight. My god I can't even say in words how sorry I am for treating you like that or even speaking those words out. I just wanted you to know that I love you more than anything and again, I am so fuckin sorry.'

I mumbled knowing she didn't hear me but still, I just needed to apologize to her. I walk upstairs again into our shared bedroom, but quickly decide to take a shower to (hopefully) forget my thoughts. I looked at our counter, her things are missing. 'Did I really hurt her that bad?...' I tought to myself. I just stripped my clothes off and went under shower. I did my evening things and tried going to sleep again. It didn't work. I just went downstairs again, but this time preparing to carry my girl up into our bedroom. I knew how uncomfortable our couch is to sleep on and still, she decided to sleep there so she didn't 'bother' me any further. My god, I feel more than just horrible. I arrived at the couch and didn't tought twice about it. I grabbed her bridal style, not carying to wake her up. I just needed her in our bed and by my side. I placed her down, but I wrapped her in my sleeping blanket and pillow, because I don't want to her to wake up. I got her blanket and pillow and laid beside her, admiring her beauty.

Y/n POV

He carried me upstairs in our shared bedroom. And I indeed heard his apology. I could hear the sadness and how sorry he was, in his voice. Obviously I would forgive him and still love him. It would take me way more for him to do, for me to break up with him.

I knew he was looking at me. So slowly opened my eyes. There he was looking into my eyes. His eyes were red and his nose puffy. He slightly sniffled. Yeah he definitely is sorry. I just open my arms for him. He immediately wraps his arms around my waist and crys into my shoulder, saying sweet nothings into my ear.

"Bill I heard your apology and ofcurse I frogive you. You're the boy I love more than anything and to be honest I should be the one apologizing..." I mumbled into his ear.

"No shush. Don't you dare start apologizing for something that you didn't even want to happen. Lets just sleep okay? I'm tired of this whole shit. I swear I will make it up to you, my love" He says, still crying softly

I just hummed and hold him close to me. His breathing slowed down and light snores were heard. I just giggled a little bit to myself before falling asleep too.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 681 36
DISCLAIMER - this fanfic contains various of things, such as depression, suicide attempts, suicidal thoughts, guns, etc. Please be aware Sequel to "J...
42.9K 805 36
"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ." Start: 07/04/23 End: 09/09/23 SEQUEL IS OUT! Ranked #3 in bi...
126K 1.8K 40
Some sweet, happy, and sad Tom Kaulitz imagines Rank #1: 2000s 5/26/23 Rank #1: Gustav 6/3/23 Rank #1: Monsoon 6/26/23