SuperPotter 4

By SuperPotter7

After Dean got dragged to hell, Hermione and Sam are trying to pick up their lives again. Hunting for Lilith... More

Chapter 1 Lazarus Rising
Chapter 2 Are You There, God? It's me, Dean Winchester
Chapter 3 In The Beginning
Chapter 4 Metamorphosis
Chapter 5 Monster Movie
Chapter 6 Yellow Fever
Chapter 7 It's The Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester
Chapter 8 Wishful Thinking
Chapter 10 Heaven and Hell

Chapter 9 I Know What You Did Last Summer

71 3 0
By SuperPotter7

Sam is inside of a bar. He appears to be drunk as he plays pool with a man from the bar.

'Brain, come on, man, just one more. Just—just give me a chance to win it back,' He pleads.

'It's your cash,' 

'Excuse me. My brother is a little sauced to be making bets,' Dean cuts in as he and Hermione were watching them from a table not too far from them.

'He insisted,' Brain explains.

'Yeah, but you've already taken, what, two bills off him? I'm just saying,'

'Hey, shut up, Dean. I'm fine,'

'No, you're not fine. You're drunk!'

'Let's make it five hundred,'

'Five hundred?' Dean asks. Hermione takes a sip from her drink and smiles a little.

'Sure,' Brain agrees. Sam puts the money down on the pool table. 'Five hundred. Your break,' Dean looks over at Hermione hoping she would help him stop Sam but she just looks amused. He turns back to the pool table. While Brian isn't looking, Sam raises his eyebrows at Dean. For a second there is no trace of drunkenness. Dean raises his eyebrows at Sam. Sam breaks, sinking several balls, but then notices Ruby across the bar.

'Keep the money,' He says. He puts his cue down on the pool table and walks towards Ruby.

'Keep the money? What—' Hermione and Dean look after Sam also noticing Ruby. After a moment they follow Sam.

'Hey,' Sam says to Ruby.

'Well, you got a lot of nerve showing up anywhere near me,' Dean says when he and Hermione arrive.

'I just have some info, and then I'm gone,'

'What is it?' Sam asks.

'I'm hearing a few whispers,'

'Ooh, great, demon whisperers—that's reliable,' Dean points out.

'Girl named Anna Milton escaped from a locked ward yesterday. The demons seem pretty keen on finding her. Apparently, some real heavy hitters turned out for the Easter-egg hunt,'

'Why? Who is she?' Hermione asks, getting interested in the information.

'No idea. But I'm thinking that she's important, because the order is to capture her alive. I just figured that whatever the deal is, you might want to find this girl before the demons do,'

'Look, maybe we should check it out,' Sam says.

'Actually, we're working a case, but thanks,' Dean points out.

'What case?' Ruby asks. Hermione looks over at Dean asking the same thing in her head.

'Uh, we've got leads, big leads,'

'Sound dangerous,'

'Yeah, well, it sure ain't goose-chasing after some chick who, for all we know, doesn't even exist, just because you say she's important,'

'I'm just delivering the news. You can do whatever you want with it. Far as I'm concerned, I told you, I'm done,'

'Wait, wait, wait. This hospital Anna escaped from—it got a name?' Sam asks.

Dean is driving the Impala and Sam is speaking on the phone. Hermione is in the backseat writing in a journal.

'Can I get a copy of the missing person's report? Great. Okay. Thanks,' Sam hangs up. 'Well, Anna Milton's definitely real,'

'Don't mean the case is real. And this hospital is a three-day drive,' Dean points out.

'We've driven further for less, Dean,' Dean shakes his head. 'You got something to say, say it,'

'Oh, I'm saying it—this sucks,'

'You're not pissed we're going after the girl. You're pissed Ruby threw us the tip,'

'Right. Because as far as you're concerned, the hell-bitch is practically family. Yeah, boy, something major must've happened while I was downstairs, because I come back, and—and you're BFF with a demon?'

'I'm BFF's with a witch,' Sam jokes. Hermione snorts in the backseat. He looks over towards Dean but he doesn't laugh at the joke. 'I told you, Dean, she helped me go after Lilith,'

'Well, thanks for the thumbnail—real vivid. Why lie to Hermione then huh? You want to fill in a little detail?'

'Sure, Dean, let's trade stories. You first. How was Hell? Don't spare the details,'

'Let's just stay civil boys,' Hermione says from the backseat.

Sam, Dean and Hermione are at the hospital.

'Of course I want to help however I can,' The psychologist says to them.

'Now, the orderly has no recollection of Anna's escape?' Sam asks.

'Apparently, she knocked him unconscious. The blow caused some amnesia. He doesn't even remember coming into her room,'

'That's a hell of a right hook to knock out a guy that's got 80 pounds on her,' Dean points out.

'We think she may have planned this, waited behind the door,'

'Right. Uh, you mentioned Anna's illness was recent,' Sam begins.

'Two months ago, she was happy, well-adjusted, journalism major, lots of friends—bright future,'

'So, what happened—she just...flipped?' Dean asks.

'Well, that's the tragedy of schizophrenia. Within weeks, Anna was overtaken by delusions,'

'What kind of delusions?' Hermione asks, holding up her notebook.

'She thought demons were everywhere,' He gives Sam a sketch book.

'Interesting,' Dean says.

'It's not uncommon for our patients to believe that monsters are real,'

'Well, that—that's just batty,' Sam turns the pages and they see some sketches with the text "Raising of the Witnesses" and in the next page. "Samhain, the next seal is broken". 'That's Revelations,'

'Since when does the Book of Revelations have jack-o-lanterns?' The psychologist asks.

'It's a, uh, it's a little-known translation,' Dean explains.

'Well, Anna's father was a church deacon. When she became ill, her paranoia took on religious overtones. She was convinced the devil was about to rise up and end the world. I hope you find her. It's dangerous for her to be out there alone right now,'

Sam, Dean and Hermione stand in front of the Milton home. Dean knocks on the front door.

'Maybe they're not home,' He says when nobody opens the door.

'Both cars are in the driveway,' Sam points out. Dean tries the door, it's unlocked. They enter the house.

'Mr. And Mrs. Milton?' Dean asks.

'We're from the sheriff's department. We just wanted to ask you a couple of questions,' Hermione adds. They walk further into the house. On the floor in front of them are two dead bodies with their throats cut. Sam notices something and walks closer towards the body. He bends down and checks the powder on the floor near the dead bodies.

'Sulfur. The demons beat us here. Whatever the deal is with this Anna girl—'

'Yeah, they want her. They're not screwing around. All right so, I'm "Girl, Interrupted",' Dean picks up some addressed envelopes. 'And I know the score to the apocalypse, just busted out of the nut-box...possibly using superpowers, by the way. Where do I go?'

Hermione looks at family photographs and picks one up. 'Do you have those sketches from Anna's notebook?' She asks Dean.

'Yeah,'

'Could you let me see them,' He hands her the drawings. 'Check this out,' Hermione picks out a drawing of a stained-glass window.

'She was drawing the window of her church,' Dean points out.

'Over and over,' Sam says as he looks at the other drawings. 'If you were religious, scared, and had demons on your ass, where would you go to feel safe?'

The Impala is parked in front of the church. Sam, Dean and Hermione walk up the stairs into the attic. They enter the attic, Sam and Dean have their guns drawn while Hermione has her wand out.

'Dean, Hermione,' Sam says as he points his gun towards a person hiding. 'Anna?' They put away their guns. 'We're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help. My name is Sam. This is my brother, Dean and our friend, Hermione,'

'Sam? Not Sam Winchester?' Anna asks.

'Uh, yeah,'

'And you're Dean. The Dean?'

'Well, yeah. The Dean, I guess,' Hermione scuffs, drawing Anna's attention.

'And you are The Hermione Granger,' Anna turns back to Dean. 'It's really you. Oh, my god. The angels talk about you. You were in Hell, but Castiel pulled you out, and some of them think you can help save us. And some of them don't like you at all,' She looks over at Sam. 'They talk about you all the time lately. I feel like I know you,'

'So, you talk to angels?' Hermione asks her, fascinated with her.

'Oh, no. No, no way. Um, they probably don't even know I exist. I just kind of...overhear them,'

'You overhear them?' Sam asks.

'Yeah, they talk, and sometimes I just...hear them in my head,'

'Like...right now?' Dean asks.

'Not right this second, but a lot. And I can't shut them out, there are so many of them,'

'Wait you hear them all?' Hermione questions. . Anna nods.

'So, they lock you up with a case of the crazies when really you were just...tuning in to angel radio?' Dean asks.

'Yes. Thank you,'

'Anna, when did the voice start? Do you remember?' Sam asks.

'I can tell you exactly—September 18th,'

'The day I got out of Hell,' Dean confirms.

'First words I heard, clear as a bell—"Dean Winchester is saved",'

'What do you think?' Dean asks Sam.

'It's above my pay grade, man,' He responds.

'Well we know it's not impossible for someone to hear angels. I mean I hear Castiel. But that's only when he wants to,' Hermione adds.

'Well, at least now we know why the demons want you so bad. They get a hold of you, they can hear everything the other side is cooking. You're 1-900-angel,' Dean says to Anna.

'Hey, um, do you know—are my parents okay? I—I didn't go home. I was afraid,'

Ruby enters the attic in a rush. 'You got the girl. Good, let's go,'

'Her face!' Anna shrieks.

'It's okay. She's here to help,' Sam reassures.

'Yeah, don't be so sure,' Dean points out.

'We have to hurry,' Ruby says.

'Why?'

'Because a demon is coming—big-timer. We can fight later, Dean,'

'Well, that's pretty convenient—showing up right when we find the girl with some bigwig on your tail?'

'I didn't bring him here. You did,'

'What?'

'He followed you from the girl's house. We got to go now,'

'Dean,' Sam points to a statue that starts bleeding from the eyes.

'It's too late. He's here,'

Sam takes Anna by the arm and hides her in a closet. 'Okay. Stay in there. Don't move,' He informs her.

'Okay,' Sam takes out a flask of holy water.

'No, Sam, you got to pull him right away,' Ruby says to him.

'Whoa, hold on a sec,' Dean intervenes.

'Now's not the time to bellyache about Sam going darkside. He does this thing, he exorcises that demon, or we die,' Sam puts the flask away again. The demon enters and Sam tries to exorcise him, but it doesn't work.

'That tickles. You don't have the juice to take me on, Sam,' The demon says as he throws Sam downstairs. Dean attacks him with Ruby's knife, but the demon wins their fight. 'Hello again, Dean,' Anna starts to scream as Ruby pulls her from the closet. Hermione wants to go help Dean but the demon throws her against the statue. 'No no, don't intervene with this witch. Come on, Dean. Don't you recognize me? Oh, I forgot—I'm wearing a paediatrician. But we were so close...in Hell,'

'Alastair,' Sam stabs Alastair with Ruby's knife but barely misses his heart and essentially only hits his shoulder.

'You're gonna have to try a whole lot harder than that, son,' Sam grabs Dean and Hermione. They look at the large stained-glass window. As Alastairs pulls out the knife, Sam, Dean and Hermione jump through the window. Before they reach the ground they disappear with a loud crack.

In the motel room Sam is sewing a cut in his left arm while Dean is in the bathroom. Hermione had apparated them all back to the motel room. She was inspecting herself for any signs of splinching but couldn't find anything major. It wasn't her best apparition but she was just happy neither of the boys got splinched.

'Are you almost done?' Dean asks Sam.

'I'm going as fast as I can,' Hermione moves towards Sam to help him with the cut.

'Good, because you know I got a dislocated shoulder over here,' Dean picks up a whiskey bottle and drinks from it,'

'Yeah, I'll pop it back when Hermione is finished,'

'So, you lost the magic knife, huh?'

'Yeah, saving your ass. Who the hell was that demon?'

'No one good. We got to find Anna,'

'Ruby's got her. I'm sure she's okay,' Hermione lets go of Sam's arm and looks at it. She nods towards him implying that she's done. 'All right. Come om,' Dean stands in front of Sam. 'On three. One...' Sam forces Dean's shoulder back into place. He grimaces in pain and tries to walk it off.

'You sure about Ruby? Because I think it's just as likely she used us to find radio girl and then brought that demon in to kill us,'

'No, she took Anna to keep her safe,'

'Yeah. Well, why hasn't she called to tell us where she is?'

'Because the demon is probably watching us right now, waiting to follow us right back to Anna again. That's why he let us go,'

'You call this letting us go?' Dean asks, implying to all the wounds they sustained.

'Yeah, I do. Look, killing us would've been no problem to that thing. That's why, for now, we just gotta lay low and wait for Ruby to contact us,'

'How's she gonna do that?' Dean asks. 'Why do you trust her so much?'

'I told you,'

'You got to do better than that. Hey, and I'm not trying to pick a fight here. I mean, I really want to understand. But I need to know more. I mean, we deserve to know more,'

'Because...she saved my life,' Hermione sits straight and looks over at Sam wondering what he was going to say.

Six months earlier. Sam is drunk, after he enters the motel room a man and a woman attack him. The woman takes the knife from him.

'Thanks for keeping this warm for me, Sam,' The woman says.

'Ruby,'

'It's nice to be back. Where I was, even for Hell, it was nasty. I guess I really pissed Lilith off. Imagine my relief when she gave me one last chance to take it topside. And all I had to do was find you and kill you,'

'Fine. Go ahead! Do it,'

Ruby stabs the other demon instead of Sam. 'Grab your keys. We got to go. Now!'

'I'm sorry for interrupting, but when was this taking place?' Hermione suddenly asks, taking them out of the story.

'I'm sorry?' Sam asks not sure what she means.

'When did this take place, this interaction?'

Sam thinks about it for a moment. 'Um I think it might have been the first week in our new house,'

'All right,' Hermione coldly responds. Dean picks it up and looks at her. He was so wrapped in Sam's explanation that he didn't pay any attention to her and to think how this must be for her. 'Go on,'

Sam and Ruby are driving inside of the Impala.

'You know what sounds good? French fries. I'm starving. I just escaped Hell. I deserve a treat. You know, a "thank you" would be nice,'

'Who asked for your help?'

'You have no idea what I've been through. When Lilith gets pissed, she gets creative. You want to hear about the corners of Hell I've seen, Sam?'

'No, I don't,'

'And the things I had to do to convince her I was sorry? That I could be trusted?'

'Well, this will definitely get you a fat Christmas bonus,'

'Very funny. I'm a fugitive...For you, Sam. I took all of this risk to get back to you, so, yeah, I deserve a damn "thank you",'

'Who asked you to save me?'

'I'm just trying to help,'

'Can you help me save Dean?'

'No...nothing I know of is powerful enough to do that,'

Sam stops the car by the roadside. 'Then I have no use for you,'

'What?'

'Get out,'

'Sam,'

'Whose body are you riding, Ruby?'

'What do you care? You've never asked me that before,'

'I'm asking now,'

'Some secretary,'

'Let her go,'

'Sam,'

'Or I send you right back to Hell,'

Sam is cleaning a gun inside the house he and Hermione share. Hermione had sequestered herself to the study. Someone knocks on the door. Sam grabs a shotgun and opens the door, revealing a woman. She holds up a piece of paper.

'Proof. This body is 100% socially conscious. I recycle. Al Gore would be proud,'

'You grabbed a coma patient?'

'You didn't want me to take a body with someone in it, and I made sure that the spirit was gone. Apartment was empty. You happy?'

'Sam?' Hermione asks from the study as she also heard the knocking. 'Is everything okay?' Sam can hear her move away from the study.

'It's fine, just some salesman. Let me handle it,' He pushes Ruby further outside and closes the door behind him.

'Aww don't want your little witch find out about me,'

'Why are you here?'

'I can't bring Dean back. But I can get you something else that you want,'

'And, uh...what's that?'

'Lilith,'

'You want me to use my psychic whatever,'

'Look, I know that it spooks you—'

'Skip the speech. I'm ready. Let's go,'

'Slow down there, cowboy,'

'Just tell me what I have to do,'

'Look, Lilith is one scary bitch. When I was in the Pit, there was talk. She's cooking up something big—apocalyptic big,'

'So let's kill her,'

'You want to go in there and half-ass it like before? We have the time to get it right. Let's get it right,'
'Okay. What do you want from me?'

'Well, a little patience...and sobriety. Promise me that...and I will teach you everything I know,'

'So? What did she teach you?' Dean asks, taking them back to the motel room.

'Well, the first thing I learned...I'm a crappy student,'

Sam is trying to exorcise a demon tied to a chair in a devil's trap in some abandoned house, but can't. Some black smoke comes out of the demon's mouth, but then it goes back in. Sam holds his head in pain. As the demon begins to laugh, Ruby kills him with her knife.

'Not funny,' She turns to Sam. 'Just give it time, Sam. It'll get better,'

'What? I need more practice?'

'I'm not talking about pulling demons. I know losing Dean was—'

'Hey! I don't want to talk about it. You know what? Where do you get off slapping me with that greeting-card, time-heals crap? What the hell do you know?'

'I used to be human. And I still remember what it feels like to lose someone. I'm sorry,' Ruby puts a hand on Sam's shoulder.

'Uhn-huh. Don't. I can't,'

'Sam, you're not alone,' She kisses him. He breaks the kiss by standing up and walks away from her.
'What are you doing?'

'Sam, it's okay!'

'No, that is anything but okay!'

'What's wrong?'

'What's wrong? Where do I start?'

'Is it because of the body? Because I told you—it's all me inside of here. There is no one else. And it's nice inside this body, Sam. Soft and warm,'

'What are you doing?'

'Isn't it because you're really scared to go there with a demon? Because it's wrong and it's bad and we shouldn't? Cause if that isn't the case why are you still lying about it to your little witch?' Sam tries to fight it but gives in to the temptation and starts to kiss her forcefully. As they start to have sex.

'Sam?' Dean asks.

'Yeah?'

'Too much information,' He responded as he and Hermione were sitting at the table next to the window. Hermione nods and takes a sip of her drink.

'Hey, I told you I was coming clean,'

'Yeah, but now I feel dirty. Okay, well, uh, brain-stabbing imagery aside...So far, all you've told us about is a manipulative bitch who, uh, screwed you, played mind games with you, and did everything in the book to get you to go bad,'

'Yeah, well, there's more to the story,'

'Just...skip the nudity, please,'

'Pretty soon after...that, um...I put together some signs...Omens,'

'Saying what?'

'Lilith was in town. And I wanted to strike her first,'

'You're not ready yet,' Ruby says to Sam.

'It's now or never,'

'No, we got to wait until you get it right. You haven't been too successful,'

'All right, I'll use this,' Sam grabs her knife.

'Stop. You can't just fly in there reckless, Sam. We need you to take the bitch out,'

'Oh, I'll take her out all right,'

'You get one shot, and you're it. You're the only one who can do it, Sam. So if she kills you first...'
'What?' Sam asks when she suddenly stops.

'You don't want to survive this,'

'Come on,'

'It's a kamikaze attack. You want to die fighting Lilith,'

'That's stupid,'

'No, it's the truth, because if you kill her and you survive this, then you have to go on without your brother! This isn't what Dean would've wanted. This isn't what he died for. Think about that poor girl, Hermione, who is sitting at home all alone waiting for you to come back. Who is already grieving the loss of one friend on her own,' Sam stops for a moment thinking indeed about how Hermione would be feeling. He had been so occupied with Ruby that he didn't give her any thought anymore. Ruby takes this time to try and stop him, getting in his way in front of the door.

'Get out of my way,' Sam says as he resumes with his plan.

'No, Sam. This is suicide!' Sam puts Ruby aside with her knife on her throat and walks out through the door.

Sam sees a little girl in a suburban house, she is sitting at a table full of cakes and candies. He sneaks into the house with Ruby's knife ready to kill Lilith.

'Please, I want to go home,' The little girl says as she turns towards Sam, near crying. Two demons attack Sam from behind. In that fight Sam loses the knife.

'Lilith sends her regrets. She couldn't make it,' One of the demons says. Suddenly Ruby shows up and takes the knife from the floor and kills one of the demons.

'Take the girl and run!' The demon beats Ruby and she loses the knife.

'Ruby, you're in so much trouble. When we get you down in the basement—the things we're gonna do to you,' Sam comes back and exorcises the demon with his mind.

'Sam,' Ruby begins as she looks up from the empty body.

'I'm okay. Thanks,'

'Ruby came back for me. Whatever you have to say, she saved me. More than that, she got through to me. What she said to me...it's what you would've said. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here,' Sam explains as he ends the story. Dean nods in understanding unlike Hermione who was looking at Sam with a stern look. She had grabbed the bottle of whiskey throughout the story and was taking swigs from it.

'I need some air,' She suddenly says and walks out of the room without waiting for any response.

Sam sighs and drops his head. 'I was afraid she would react like that. I don't blame her,' He stands up. 'I should talk with her,' But Dean stops him.

'No I'll see what's wrong. I don't think she'll want to talk with you at the moment,' Dean walks out of the room. He didn't have to look far for her as he spotted Hermione sitting on the ground against the wall next to the door. He had brought the bottle with him to share with her what was left of it. He slides down next to her and hands her the bottle. She takes it from him and takes a swig right away. They sit there for a moment of silence looking ahead of them. 'So that was quite some story,' Hermione doesn't respond, instead she takes another swig of the bottle. 'You can't really blame the boy now can you?' Hermione lets out a scuff and shakes her head. 'I mean you lied about Castiel—'

'You can't compare that to one and other! Castiel didn't come and visit me in the dead of the night all right, he and I didn't go on this mission to kill Lilith. Castiel ignored me for months. The last time he had spoken to me was to tell me that we weren't hunting an angel. After that no other contact until you got out of Hell. He says that Ruby was there for him and that she saved him from it all. He never gave me that chance,' she puts the bottle down and pulls her legs close to herself. 'It was my idea to get the house close to where you were buried. I thought maybe this was that change he needed. You know a place he could call home. I let him go on his way, he didn't want to talk with me so I let him. He would be gone all day and only return at night with food to make it up to me. Sometimes I could hear him sneak out at night,'

'You heard him leave in the night?'

'Yes. It was a new environment, every little sound could be something that would come and kill you,' Dean nods agreeing with her statement. 'I thought he would know what was best for him. Losing your brother is not something you can just overcome. I've seen it before what it can do to the other brother,' She lays her head on her knees. 'I never would've thought that he wouldn't come to me to talk about it anymore. That instead he would find that comfort in Ruby,'

'How did you deal with my death?' Dean asks. 'You never talked about what you did,'

'I didn't do much. The only thing I did was try and continue through the day. Sometimes I would take walks and clear my mind, sometimes I would research anything that could save you and sometimes I just couldn't get out of bed until I heard Sam come home,' Dean looks at her and puts a hand on her shoulder. 'Even though we aren't as close as you and Sam or Sam and I. I did miss you everyday. Even the annoying things you did,' She laughs for a bit. 'You are still a—' Hermione thinks for a moment about what she should say. They still hadn't talked about that kiss and she had the feelling Dean would never talk about it. 'Friend to me,' Dean laughs and puts his arm around her and pulls her close.

'Look it's tough to hear something like this but he means well. Maybe he didn't know how you were feeling and thought you had it all under control,' He suggests.

Hermione sighs. 'I just wish he was truly honest about it all,' Dean let's go of her.

'What do you mean?' He asks.

'Nothing never mind, it has been a long day. Come on, maybe Ruby is going to contact us,' Hermione grabs the bottle and gets up. Dean follows her lead. She looks at the bottle there was just a little bit left, she hands it over to Dean. 'Here for your shoulder,' Dean laughs and takes the bottle from her. He finishes the bottle with one swig. When they enter the room Sam gets up from the bed and looks at Hermione right away.

'Hermione, I messed up badly. I should've—' Hermione stops him by holding up her hand.

'Sam I need you to be absolutely honest with me. Did you tell us everything?' She asks.

He takes a moment to think and then slowly nods. 'Yes, I told you everything. Which is something I should've done before,'

Hermione sighs and looks away from him. 'All right then,'

'Housekeeping,' They look at each other confused.

'Not now!' Dean shouts.

'Sir, I've got clean towels,' Dean walks over towards the door and opens it. The maid enters the room.

'Couldn't you just leave them at the door?' The maid ignores him and closes the curtains.

'I'm at the address,' The maid says to Sam as she hands a note to him.

'I'm sorry. What?' Sam asks.

'Go now. Go through the bathroom window, don't stop, don't take your car, don't pass go. There are demons in the hallway and in the parking lot,'

'Ruby?'

'Okay, yes, so I'm possessing this maid for a hot minute. Sue me,'

'What about—'

'Coma girl? Slowly rotting on the floor back at the cabin with Anna, so I've got to hurry back. See you when you get there. Go!' She leaves the room.

Sam, Dean and Hermione walk up to an old cabin in the woods as they stop in front of the front door Ruby opens it for them.

'Glad you could make it,'

'Yeah, thanks,' Sam says as he moves towards Anna who was sitting on an old couch. 'Anna, are you okay?'

'Yeah. I think so. Ruby's not like other demons. She saved my life,'

'Yeah, I hear she does that. I guess I...You know,' Dean begins.

'What?'

'I guess I owe you for...Sam. And I just wanted...you know...'

'Don't strain yourself,'

'Okay, then. Is the moment over?' Ruby nods.'Good, because that was awkward,'

'Hey, Sam, you think it'd be safe to make a quick call, just to tell my parents I'm okay? They must be completely freaked,' Anna asks.

'Uh...'

'What?'

'Anna, um...Your parents...'

'What about them?'

'Look, I'm sorry,'

'No, they're not...'

'Anna, I'm sorry,' Anna starts to cry and breaks down.

'Why is this happening to me?'

'I don't know,'

Suddenly Anna sits straight again with a panicked look on her face. 'They're coming,'

'Back room,' Dean orders Sam. He takes Anna to the back room, then comes back.

'Where's the knife?' Ruby asks as she looks through the bag of Dean.

'Uh...about that,' Dean begins.

'You're kidding,'

'Hey, don't look at me,'

'Thanks a lot,' Sam says. Dean flashes him a cheeky smile.

'Great. Just peachy. Impeccable timing, guys, really,' The door rattles violently and bursts open. Castiel and Uriel enter the cabin.

'Please tell me you're here to help. We've been having demon issues all day,' Dean says to them.

'Well, I can see that. You want to explain why you have that stain in the room?' Uriel asks, looking at Ruby.

'We're here for Anna,' Castiel explains.

'Here for her like...here for her?' Dean asks.

'Stop talking. Give her to us,'

'Are you gonna help her?' Sam asks.

'No, she has to die,' Castiel answers.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1.5K 38
Y/n, a hunter with a rough past. But let's be honest, most hunters got a shitty past. Y/n wasn't a well known hunter like the Winchester's, she's hea...
111K 3.3K 81
Y/N, Sam, and Dean have to face a new threat: Lucifer. Putting him back in his cage is the top priority, but when you're juggling that, other angels...
95 14 14
Dean and Sam ask Bobby for his help on a hunt, but who they find at the house as them both surprised. New account, since Wattpad decided to delete my...
4K 124 16
Dean now only has a year to live, Hermione does everything she can to make sure he doesn't go to hell. But since the devil's gate has been opened the...