Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

Oleh BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... Lebih Banyak

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
A mayor problem
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Kryptarium prison blues
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
The fall of the monastery
Darkness within
The Coming of the King
Return to Primeval's Eye
Crystastrophe
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form
Love within the Roots

The Council of the Crystal King

81 1 0
Oleh BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Lloyd

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 12.

Word count: 1,3K

Warning: mild language

(Underground, Lloyd runs after the Crystal Spider)

Lloyd: So, uh, where are we going? And who's this Crystal King guy? What's the matter? Can't talk? (The spider doesn't respond) I guess not.

(On the Mechanic's truck, the ninja pursue Lloyd's signal)

Jay: Remind me again why Lloyd has to dress up when Zane has Nindroid disguise capabilities?

Kai: Again, we need Zane here to track Lloyd. What don't you get?

Zane: Turn left at the corner.

Jay: This is boring. (notices a box) Oh, wow! Look at all these noodle soups!

Christina: There's soup?

Jay: Chicken noodle soup, minestrone, egg noodle soup ... do you have any beef noodle soup?

(The Mechanic grumbles angrily)

Cole: I think that's a no.

Jay: Bummer!

Zane: Slow down. I think Lloyd's stopping near the same location we investigated earlier. The abandoned N line.

Kai: Maybe Jay was right about there being a secret entrance. Wouldn't that be crazy? Jay being right? Hehe.

Jay: Hey! Zane, do you mind putting this in the instant noodle maker?

(The Mechanic detaches his mechanical arm while the ninja are off guard)

Jay: Ooh, I can't wait! I'm so hungry! (Takes a sip) Aww, it's cold.

(Underground, Lloyd reaches the dead end of the N line)

Lloyd: Dead end? Why did you take me here?

(The spider activates a hidden door)

Lloyd: (whispers) Jay was right? (Arrives at a high-tech chamber with a vehicle)

Computer: Mr. Mechanic, please buckle your belt.

Lloyd: (Pulls at the seatbelt) How does this thing work?

(Lloyd manages to buckle it just as the vehicle shoots forward at a high speed)

Kai: Whoa! Lloyd just took off!

Cole: He must've gotten on a train!

Zane: He is travelling at a speed greater than the maximum velocity of an ordinary subway train.

Kai: Well, whatever he's on, we better get after him quick! Before we lose him! (Makes a sharp turn, causing Jay to slam against the side of the truck)

Jay: Ugh! Kai, do you mind?

Mechanic: Yeah. I mind! (Attacks Cole, Christina, and Jay. A fight breaks out and the truck goes off balance)

Kai: What's going on back there?

Jay: The Mechanic's freed himself! Don't worry, we got it under control!

Mechanic: Time to get off this ride! (Causes the truck to flip over.)

Jay: (in slow motion) My soup!

Kai: Whoa! (Screams as the truck lands on its side)

(The Mechanic leaps out of the truck and escapes through a manhole)

Jay: There he is!

Cole: He's getting away! Get after him! (The ninja follow suit) Stay sharp guys and girl. He's here somewhere.

Jay: Hey. I see a light coming. I think it's a train!

(The Mechanic knocks the distracted ninja onto the train tracks but Christina uses her power to fly up)

Jay: Hey! Look out!

(Cole and Jay scream as they barely dodge the train)

Mechanic: Haha! Just wanted to make sure you guys were awake!

Christina: Get him!

Cole: I don't get it! Why is - this guy - giving us - so much trouble?!

Kai: I guess we're a little - rusty!

Zane: In my case, that is impossible. I am made of a corrosive-resistant alloy.

Mechanic: Resist this, Zane the Pain! (Smashes Zane into the ceiling and scrapes him along it.)

(A Crystal Spider on the ground records the entire fight.)

Mechanic: Haha. Is that all you got?

Jay: You want more? How about ten thousand volts of justice! (shoots lightning at the tracks, accidently electrocuting Kai and Cole)

Kai and Cole: Jay!

Jay: Sorry! My bad!

Mechanic: (laughs) This is too much fun! Man, you all are out of practice!

(Another train approaches. Zane and Christina carried Kai and Cole out of the way)

Mechanic: I could stick around and do this all day!

Kai: Time to bring the heat!

Mechanic: But it seems I'm late for a meeting with the Crystal King! Gotta run! Bye bye! (Latches onto the train and escapes)

Jay: What do we do?

Kai: We gotta warn Lloyd, before the real Mechanic shows up and ruins everything!

Christina: Lloyd, come in. Lloyd! Do you copy?

Lloyd: Christina, is that you?

Christina: The Mechanic broke loose, Lloyd. He's coming after you!

Lloyd: What? I - can't hear you! Something's in-- (The signal vanishes)

Cole: Oh no.

Jay: What does that mean? What just happened?

Zane: Something seems to be interfering with the signal.

Christina: What do we do?

Kai: There's nothing we can do. Lloyd is on his own now.

(In the Crystal King's vehicle, Lloyd opens his eyes as it slows down)

Lloyd: Christina? Zane? Can you hear me? (Topples out of the vehicle and knocks over a row of Vengestone Guards) Huh? Whoops. Sorry! (Walks among the statues) Vengestone. Hey, wait up, will ya?

(Lloyd arrives at the table, where Pythor, Aspheera, Vangelis, and a new mysterious person are seated)

Lloyd: Mr. E?

Pythor: Mister F. He's the new model. Unfortunately, he still doesn't talk.

Vangelis: And you are?

Lloyd: Me? Uh, I'm - I'm the Mechanic, of course, as you can see.

Vangelis: Should I know that name?

Lloyd: Well, if you live in Ninjago City, you do. I'm the one who unleashed Unagami, before the ninja messed everything up and turned him into a sappy kid!

Aspheera: The ninja have meddled in all our plans. The time for revenge is at hand. Revenge. Revenge!

Pythor: "Revenge, revenge".

Aspheera: What?

Pythor: What what?

Aspheera: What did you say?

Pythor: I don't know. What did I say?

Lloyd: So, uh, who sits there? (Points to an empty seat)

Vangelis: Our host, I presume.

Pythor: The Crystal King.

Kabuki Mask: Wrong. That's where I sit.

Aspheera: You're not the Crystal King?

Kabuki Mask: I am merely his herald. I prepare the way, I do his bidding.

Vangelis: Like a servant?

Kabuki Mask: You should watch your tone, Vangelis. You have me to thank for those shiny new wings. Or perhaps you'd rather reconsider and have us send you back to where we found you?

Aspheera: What does this Crystal King want from us?

Kabuki Mask: He will reveal his plan in time. But this, is not the time. Unfortunately, it seems we have an imposter among us.

(The villains gasp)

Pythor: What? Where?

(Aspheera glares at Lloyd who is disguised as "the Mechanic" suspiciously)

Lloyd: Who?

Aspheera: (Whips around to Vangelis.) It's you!

Vangelis: How dare you?!

Aspheera: You're the only one wearing a mask!

Vangelis: Are you blind? So is he! (Points toward Mister F)

(Mister F glares at Vangelis)

Kabuki Mask: Silence! All of you. Look, and see for yourselves.

(A Crystal Spider plays its recording from the train tunnel)

Mechanic (video): I could stick around and do this all day!

Kai (video): Time to bring the heat!

Mechanic (video): But it seems I'm late for a meeting with the Crystal King! Gotta run! Bye bye!

Jay (video): What do we do?

Kai (video): We gotta warn Lloyd, before the real Mechanic shows up and ruins everything!

(The recording ends. Everyone stares at Lloyd)

Lloyd: You're forgetting one thing.

Aspheera: Oh?

Vangelis: What's that?

Lloyd: That! (Points at the wall, then runs away)

Pythor: After him, fools!

(The villains attack Lloyd. Pythor turns invisible and grabs him)

Lloyd: Ninja, go! (Does Spinjitzu and knocks the villains back. Mister F hits him with his blaster and he collapses)

Kabuki Mask: So. You came all this way to find out who I am. Can't you guess? Can't you feel it, Lloyd? Can't you sense it? I'll give you a clue.

(Lloyd opens his eyes as the villains surround him)

Kabuki Mask: (singing) Spider's in the house, sleep, sleep. Spider bit the mouse, sleep, deep. (They take off their mask, revealing their identity)

Lloyd: (horrified) No. It can't be.

Harumi: (singing) Don't wake up or else you'll find a spider in your mouth.

(Lloyd blacks out)

Differences from the original
•Christina warns Lloyd the mechanic is coming instead of Cole
(Not a lot in this chapter sorry)

Another chapter done, stay tuned for the next chapter.

If there's any mistakes please ask me and I'll fix them,

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

221K 5.9K 96
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐๐‰๐€๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด...
19.2K 475 25
(Picture Belongs To @scarelts.doodles on Instagram) *Takes place during Ninjago Dragons Rising* This is my first story, so please bear with me Lloyd...
2.6K 81 20
Follow the adventures of the elemental protectors of Ninjago as they battle all kinds of enemies, gain allies and many more! (Ninjago belongs to the...
Family Troubles Oleh

Fiksi Penggemar

315 13 13
Cole attempts to figure out the identity of his hooded saviour from the bridge, while simultaneously avoiding any ambushes by Stephan. In addition, a...