My Cold Mafia Husband //KTH ff

By noobtslove

Kim Taehyung , world's biggest businessman and mafia King in the underground world and choi Y/N who is a norm... More

Prologue
Second Kiss
Party
Heart Break
Once Again
Pregnant ?
Changed
Shirt and Smile .
Love ?
Broken
Love me
His duality
His hugs , kisses and my heartbeat
Her bad health
His Orders
Kidnapped
Our Baby
author
Surprise
Pervert
author 2
Red cheeks
Bangtan
Away~~
Goodbye

The slut

869 20 4
By noobtslove

YN'S POV

She looked me from up and down and stopped her eyes on my baby bump .

I protectively kept my hand on my stomach .

What talk she wanted to have with me . I don't even know her . Heck I am seeing her for the first time .

I looked at her for a moment and I don't think she meant any harm to me.

So I looked at Alex and nodded indicating them to let her come to me .

Alex and Max went away from her way and stood beside me ready to attack her if she did anything with me .

She came towards me by walking in a slutty way and stood a little away from me.

"What do you want to talk with me ? And how do you know me?" I asked her .

She pulled her lollipop out of her mouth and said ," I know you because you are the queen ." She just answered this .

How is this the answer to my question? Is she crazy ? I looked at her confused .

" Oh my queen , i see you are confused . I know you are the queen because of the king ." She said . Why is she making it so confusing ?

" Don't beat around the bush and come to the main point . " I wanted to ask her about how does she know taehyung but I didn't because he is the mafia king maybe that's why she knew .

She laughed like a maniac . Is she a psychopath ?

I didn't wanted to have a conversation with her so I put my one leg in front due to which the guards got to know that I don't want to talk to her .

I was about to go when she said ," woah woah feisty are we ?"

"Leave the way ." Max shouted at her .

"Why so angry tigers ?" She told them and then leaned into my ears .

And said , "Your husband satisfied me more than anyone could . So , can I have him for one more night ?" She told.

I felt disgusted and pushed her away . Due to the push she fell down but again stood up and told , " angry you are now . I see .I knew it from the beginning that he is married but when I went to him and sat on his lap he didn't pushed me away ." She said with a smirk

She is the slut with whom he slept .

This fact made me weak and I didn't have any words left .

Then she continued ," I thought why he came to the strip club instead of going to his wife . But now seeing your condition " she pointed at my baby bump .

" I now know why he came here and slept with me . He slept with me because you couldn't satisfy him the way I did ." She continued and I tears were already forming in my eyes .I stared at her as I had no words left .

Alex and max also looked at her with disgust and told me , " q-queen let's go from here ."

I shook my head .

The slut again said ," so I wanted to ask you can I have him for one more night because I loved the way his big cock fitted inside my pussy . I want to feel that way........again . I want to see his pleasurable expression again when I suck his big cock and satisfy him .....again .I want him to thrust in me .....again."

Whenever she said again she smirked and my blood boiled but I wasnt able to do anything .

I went past her keeping my head down and guards followed me .

We soon reached the restroom and the guards stood outside .

I went in and let go of my tears . I cried and looked at myself in the mirror .

So miserable I have become . I wiped my tears when I heard the voice of Alex " queen?"

"Y-yes c-coming." I said and washed my face , and went with them towards the VIP section where taehyung is there .

When we reached there , all people stood up and taehyung told them ," Deal?" And the other replied ," deal ."

So it means the meeting ended .
Soon all the people left and only guards , he and I am present there .

Taehyung told ," let's go home ." He looked at me and said .

"Why are you keeping your head down ?" He asked with a scary tone .

I didn't replied , scared that if I told even a word or looked at him then I won't be able to control my emotions .

" I-i want to g-go home." I said still not making any eye contact .

He shrugged his previous question and went towards the exit door .

I followed him .

IN THE MANSION

Soon we reached home and I went towards our room without looking at him and locked myself in the bathroom .

I stood under the shower and looked blankly at the wall infront of me .

TAEHYUNG'S POV

YN went straight towards our room . I know something is wrong .

So turned around and looked at Alex and max .

THIRD PERSONS POV

"King , the s-slut with whom you slept came to q-queen and ask-" Alex was cutoff when taehyung came towards him with a dangereous expression and took out the speaker from under his collar

"Get out ." Taehyung yelled .

All the guards went outside the mansion while Alex was still confused as to how did he pit a speaker under his collar and when .

Alex was surprised because of his boss's cleverness .

On the other hand taehyung went to his office room to hear the recording .

To be continued......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 11.5K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
94.9K 3.2K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
867K 38.3K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
625K 24K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...