Nether Love | Cassandra x Mal...

Per eclipseonamethyst

"Good! the more scared you are, the thicker the blood!" Més

The Game of Regret
Sultry Stratagems
Conflict of Wills
Early Intrigues
Foreseen Oppression
Dark Seduction
Cryptic Feelings
Sustained Harassment
Untold Sentiments
Lust of Intimacy
Counterattack
Love Talk

Ending

136 13 0
Per eclipseonamethyst

One could say that upon returning home from abroad, witnessing Daniela with an unsmiling face, unlike her usual cheerful demeanor, and entering the noiseless, lifeless foyer wasn't what was expected when bringing Cassandra back.

Feeling as if the place was dim despite being lit with lights and chandeliers, it was perhaps the strangest day of her life.

The sensation of entering the wrong house, devoid of familiarity and the warm embrace that greeted her daily upon returning from outside, engulfed her.

Upon asking her mother what was wrong, a silent gesture to the left towards the dining room beside the kitchen was the only response, without uttering a word.

Without pressing further, she walked with hesitant yet steady steps towards the dining room, adorned with precious wooden furniture and white and yellow lights hanging on the walls, among them artistic paintings of nature and people, some flying and some on the ground, their hands raised upward as if pleading to the gods for salvation.

Her family was seated around the long table with multiple seats, some empty and some occupied.

Cassandra sat beside Bela on the left, with Daniela at the head.

On the right of the youngest daughter stood Lady Dimitrescu, leaving the seat next to her vacant.

Cassandra felt suspicion as she caught their frozen gazes lurking at her, they didn't move or utter a word when she stood before them, as if they had a switch they forgot to press this evening.

Their faces were still, yet it didn't stop the tremble from coursing through her, only subsiding when she silently took her seat.

"What the hell is going on?" She muttered to them, wishing her voice was a little louder.

Noticing each of them had a bowl of crimson soup with a tinge of black and beside it, glass cups filled with what looked like blood, Cassandra realized none of them touched their bowl or cup, she guessed they either sat at the table minutes before her arrival or simply had no appetite.

"Why do you all look like you're at a funeral?" She broke the suffocating silence, grabbing their attention. "There's a big sermon affecting this house and everyone in it, like gloomy rains on a beautiful spring day.. but here, there are no gray clouds above us, only a black halo surrounding us in a tight bubble."

The eldest took a deep breath, filling her chest as if she hadn't been breathing from the start, then cast a sidelong glance at Cassandra, who stared at her plate with furrowed brows.

"We were waiting for you to take the first bite before we started dinner." Bela responded placidly.

"What's the rationale behind this honor?"

"This is your boyfriend's blood and flesh; we killed him to hold a dinner party." Daniela's hand trembled as she spoke, causing the spoon to slip from her fingers and fly quickly towards Cassandra's eye, hitting her with force. "Apologies! my nerves got the best of me when it came to confessing."

Cassandra's palm forcefully collided with the table, glaring at Daniela with a blend of rage and disbelief, her breath heavy with the intensity of emotion that threatened to overwhelm her.

"Is that tongue of yours capable of comprehending the rubbish it spits out, or is it just spewing nonsense?!"

"Perhaps due to the wine's effect on her mind, but the plan to kill him was meticulous." Bela spoke sarcastically, her confidence reflected in her calm eyes.

"Completely different from the mind dominated by bloodlust.. but everything was arranged deliciously." Daniela chuckled, her eyes sparkling with shrewdness.

Cassandra erupted with a loud voice, grabbing whatever was in front of her with her hands and angrily hurling it to the ground, then she shook the table forcefully, the sound of the upheaval echoing far into the distant corners of the room.

Bela quickly grabbed her sister's hand. "Calm down, it's just a joke, we didn't actually do anything."

"Do you think this is an amusing game? to make me lose trust, love, and the safety I've lived in for a moment just so you can enjoy my reaction? you've caused me pain, and worst of all, you've brought back painful memories from my past."

"We sincerely apologize, Cassandra, but now, we have something important." Daniela replied calmly and firmly, yet her excitement was evident. "Look at your clear expressions! you've always been an emotionless girl."

Cassandra looked at Daniela grimly, then loosened her hand from Bela's grip. "Let it sink in your minds that there are red lines not to be crossed if you truly seek my trust and genuine honesty."

"Alright.. let's get on with dinner, our stomachs have been growling since we waited for your entrance."

"I don't care about dinner, Daniela! I want to see him now."

"He can wait, surely! don't be so overly sentimental that you prioritize seeing him over spending time with us, just hold your horses for a few minutes, you can go to him after satisfying your stomach first."

The blonde's voice interjected, requesting everyone to sit at once, and each began to eat their meal, while Cassandra stared at them randomly.

"Hope you're cozy now, Lady Bela." Cassandra stated calmly yet coolly, sidling up to Bela before plopping down beside her. "So spill it, how are you holding up?"

"I'm.. fine?" Bela replied with a hint of bewilderment in her gaze. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Cass, why the intense stare? planning to take a bite out of her?" Daniela chuckled, interjecting.

"We shouldn't take jokes too seriously, shouldn't we, Bela and Daniela?" Cassandra spoke with a mocking gaze.

"Ugh, here we go again." Bela rolled her eyes.

"I love to tease you, Bela-icious." Cassandra smiled innocently. "You know you're my favorite sister, right?"

"As if I didn't know." Bela replied nonchalantly.

"You seem to have enjoyed that?" Daniela scoffed. "It's just bragging."

"You too, Dani, you're closer to me sometimes." Cassandra directed her gaze towards her younger sister. "Your dream came true when you told me that you wished your guidance and words could change someone's life, I succeeded in winning a boyfriend thanks to your words."

"Seriously?" Bela grinned and squeezed Daniela's cheek. "Since when did our little sislet's efforts start bearing fruit?"

"I may be a hopeless romantic but I believe you'll become successful in relationships for sure if you follow my advice and words with attention and obedient hearing." Daniela articulated her words with insubordination, slyly provoking her older sister with a playful flick to her earlobe.

"Uh.. don't bring that up again, you trickster!" Bela sighed and attempted to step back, but Cassandra approached and positioned herself in front of her.

"Do you want to leave our dinner quickly?"

"Is this a friendly invitation to spend some enjoyable time with you?"

"Indeed, or perhaps not, as I'm departing as well."

"Let's rendezvous outside soon."

"Understood, I'll prioritize Y/N's safety above all else."

As Cassandra walked quietly, relishing the peaceful moments after the day's hustle, she opened the room door and was startled by a sudden noise from the front, she collided with a sturdy figure, causing things to scatter from his hands unexpectedly.

Looking into his eyes, Cassandra saw her boyfriend holding a bunch of heavy items from the closet in his arms.

Her scent wafted towards his nose, bringing back memories of the moments they spent together.

She struggled to reduce the excitement-laden glances, while he tried to focus on arranging the scattered items on the floor.

"Watch out, you fool, if you can't handle all this weight, ask someone else for help, and light the candle instead of trying to tidy up the room in dim light."

Cassandra scolded firmly, but that didn't prevent a slight smile from appearing on her lips, ready to pick up the scattered items from the floor.

"Sorry, I didn't notice you, didn't think I'd bump into you."

"Sorry, I didn't notice you, didn't think I'd bump into you." Cassandra repeated the phrase with a sardonic grin, then her light chuckle turned into a loud laugh. "You're such a kid!"

"A kid?! don't use that term with me." I articulated my discomfort with being labeled in such a manner.

"Ahahaha, don't overload your itty-bitty cutie noggin with too much pressure."

"We'll see who's the smallest and most innocent when it's time to play in bed."

Cassandra sauntered over to me, her eyes widening before she gave a sly wink. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"Things have changed now."

"I know what changed - it's your love for me, it's surged notably in your heart." She responded, her smile lighting up her eyes as well as her lips.

"Consider me apathetic." I replied with an odd tone as I looked deeply at her.

"How ruthless! speak the truth!" Her warm breath caressed my ear as she whispered intimately, her soft cheek grazing against mine. "No need to hold back."

"Why am I supposed to feel embarrassed? that's not me, but your assumption."

"Alright dear silly one.. allow me to snatch a quick kiss from you."

Cassandra's lips curved into a playful smile as she approached me, and our lips met in passion but briefly.

As the kiss continued, I felt an unsettling sensation, as if something was amiss.

I pulled my lips away from hers. "What.. what was that?"

Cassandra chuckled. "Just a glimpse of what's to come, now, Y/N.. let's talk about your destiny."

"What do you mean?"

"That kiss was just the beginning, imagine what we could experience together." Cassandra laughed playfully as she caressed my neck with her fingers. "You can have everything with me, a loyal bride and a peaceful, happy family we build together, all you have to do is marry me and become part of house Dimitrescu, and I'll ensure everything for you."

"Everything will come in due time, don't worry, I won't back down or leave you, I'll always be by your side, you're the one I've chosen and you'll always remain the chosen one."

I embraced her hands intertwined with mine and looked into her eyes, noticing that they were as frightening as they were beautiful.

Her hands were soft and gentle, yet her grip was strong and firm at the same time, beyond my description.

Her eyes were so intimidating that they made me confess sins I hadn't committed.

Her body was enticing, as if she engaged in physical activities every day.

Her voice was indescribable in its beauty and allure.

What a beautiful woman she is.

She's the epitome of womanhood, every man's ideal.

Her husband will be fortunate to have her, I'm su..

I couldn't finish my thoughts because of the boisterousness of her loud yet animated voice that interrupted my focus.

"So, my frisky guy's dreaming about me and waiting for me, huh?"

I recoiled. "H-how did you know my thoughts?"

"Weren't you hiding your desires? you were waiting for my embrace to touch my body, or perhaps you're attracted to me and desire a night with me? you ultimately need me." She responded with a cunning grin.

"You're going to end my life and drink my blood because of this thought, aren't you?"

Cassandra licked her lips and then squeezed my hand, drawing my attention away from my deep thoughts.

"Don't say things you'll regret, you're too young to die early, and you're alive today because of me, if it weren't for me, my family wouldn't have spared you."

"Yeah.. you'd stand by my side, sometimes scolding me with sarcasm or teasing me playfully, maybe even calling yourself crazy and needing some alcohol to relax.. though it wouldn't affect you to that extent."

She chuckled slightly, agreeing with me. "Nothing affects us except that pure red thing, we kill for it."

Our smiles vanished as quickly as they appeared, then I turned my head away from her hands.

"I mean that disgusting red thing.. or the most delicious thing we could feed on, we are what we are, and nothing changes our reality and thirst for it, after all, we're accustomed to harming humans, as if our mother will get a job to bring us food from bags she buys from hospitals! when we desire to drink human blood because it's tastier and better than any kind we make into wine, or simply keeping it warm and refreshing as it comes from a new victim! that's why the majority fears us and even hates us, because we kill to live as if we have no other choice."

I drew a smile on my lips for her and kissed her on the forehead, then her neck, so as not to leave her alone with her dark thoughts like a black cloud over both of our minds about why she's a vampire, even though I've learned to live with her truth and accept it no matter what.

"I am what I am, I am myself even if I were the ugliest creature on Earth, I was created as I am, and if different souls don't like it, so be it."

"Indeed, my own Cassie, I love you because you possess a strong and strikingly confident personality."

"Hmm.." She hummed, her hands wandering to my lips. "Feeling peckish?"

"Not particularly."

"Did you nibble on anything?"

"Yeah, Bela cooked up a meal for me."

"She did, but you didn't dig in, don't dare hide it from me again."

"How did you suss that out..?"

"Fancy a grilled steak with fries and salad?"

"Huh?" I didn't quite grasp her intention until she rephrased her statement.

"Aren't you craving this meal? it's available in the kitchen and we can have it together."

"But isn't there just blood, soup, and stale meat from what I recall?"

"Listen.. I'll quickly check on the maids' progress to ensure they've finished their tasks, and once I've inspected everywhere, I promise to bring you the meal."

Hurrying out before I could respond to her words, I felt a profound strangeness, how could this person know what I desired, especially since I hadn't spoken aloud or loudly enough for her to hear me up close or eavesdrop from afar? I had merely thought it internally.

Perhaps she's not clairvoyant, but she seems adept at interpreting expressions or thoughts.           

After her departure, the sound of footsteps fading down the corridors reached my ears, soon enough, she returned toward the room I was in, her footsteps growing louder as she approached the door.       

Upon entering, she looked directly into my eyes.

I took the plate from her gratefully, she was like a good omen bringing blessings wherever she touched, as the plate was elegant, the meal fresh in appearance, delicious in scent, and appetizing in taste.

She sat beside me, gazing at me, and I smiled lightly, tinged with tension.

"Is something wrong, Cassandra?"

She shook her head, her eyes still fixed on my face, so I asked her again.

"Why are you staring at me like that.. is there something on my face?"

She shook her head again, and I looked at her with puzzlement, not understanding the reason for her intense stare.

"Are you scheming my death?"

"Ha! what's with the suspicion?"

"Well, with all that scrutiny, I thought you were committing my features to memory before you make your move to kill me."

I see a mocking smile on her lips.

I lightly bit my lip until I felt her hand on mine.

"Let go of your lip."

I quickly released it and looked at her face, very close to mine.

"Don't bite it again in front of me, or.. I'll eat you."

I nodded lightly as I gazed at her face, very close to mine, and then laughed when I grasped her last spoken word.

"Why are you chuckling now?"

"Are you genuinely planning to devour me, Cass?"

"I will, and I'll savor everything about you."

My laughter intensified because of her statement.

"Are you going to eat me raw or grill me?"

"I'll barbecue half of you and eat the other half raw."

I don't know why, but I started to feel that she was serious.

True, she was sadistic and had a cold, emotionless face despite her handsomeness and allure, but sometimes she was serious in a scary way.

I felt her hand pass over my face, so I pushed my thoughts aside and established visual contact with her.

She leaned her head towards my hand like a small kitten being petted.

"You seem obedient, Cassandra."

"Only to you."

I saw a wicked smile on her lips, and then she leaned in towards my face, so I closed my eyes lightly, feeling her breath on my face.

In just a few moments, our lips met.

I placed my hands on her waist, then pulled her forcefully into my embrace, seating her on my thighs while she wrapped her arms around my neck and played with my hair from behind without breaking our kiss.

Our passionate kiss continued for a long time, perhaps two minutes, without interruption because she was supplying me with her breath whenever mine faltered.

I attempted to pull away, but she held onto me tightly, so I moaned between her lips.

Our kiss ended, and I slowly opened my eyes to find her golden gaze fixed on me, filled with desire, evident in the fading intensity of her eyes.

"What turns you on?"

"It's not always emotions, but the desire to achieve what I want.. there are many examples."

"Alright, just give me a specific example of what you mean."

"But what I truly desire is killing."

Her hands slid behind my neck, drawing me closer as she pressed her forehead against mine, whispering with closed eyes. "I know it's not the damn right time but you need to trust me, my only fear is you'll ditch me when you learn my true nature, over a century ago I've committed countless heinous murders, delighting in the torment of each victim as I viciously stabbed them, inflicting over thirteen wounds with each strike, and that's not all, I slit their necks, ripped out their tongues, and shattered their skulls! it never negates the pleasure that was felt within me while I was killing them, you call it murder and crime, but I see it as an expression of love and desire! in the end, I only wanted to kill and stain my hands with that crimson liquid, my favorite hue - blood, yet I didn't view you as a victim, for I loved you beyond my own volition, you're the winner this time."

"No matter who you are, I still desire to be your lover, or rather, more than that, I want to be your future spouse."

I was surprised when she pulled my body tightly to hers. "Never leave me, even if fate wishes it."

Cassandra whispered softly as she hugged me tightly, inhaling her scent that I found delightful.

I exhaled as I listened to her beautiful moans, intertwining my fingers with hers, feeling this beloved ecstasy, trying to reach deeper within her to delight her ears with what she loves.

She lowered her lips to my neck, leaving marks that rivaled the deep red wine.

She's truly gone mad this time, the sensation she's experiencing now elevates her to ecstasy, with her moans, sighs, and her nails scratching my back as she runs her fingers over the rest of my body, her touches and sounds are blissful to me.

I raised my hand to run my fingers through her hair.

"I cherish you."

I murmured, planting a kiss on the crown of her head, and she responded by pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry."

Confused, I questioned her meaning, to which she responded with a laugh.

"I regret saying 'kill.' I need you to know you're safe with me, you're not in danger as long as you're with me, I'm heading out to meet my sisters, as Bela and I planned."

Cassandra briskly conveyed her message and then joined Bela for a walk in the backyard, where Bela anticipated her arrival.

The two sisters started brainstorming ideas for activities they could enjoy together at that moment.

Bela's face lit up with joy as she extracted a stunning sword and a set of meticulously crafted boards, integral to the nocturnal pursuits they engaged in.

Under the enchanting moonlight, the sparring began, but it wasn't just a fight, it was a playful display of their skills, focusing on agility and swift movements rather than intense combat.

Her beauty today was indescribable, accentuated by her lustrous raven hair.

Those dark locks flowed down in the moonlight, further enhancing her loveliness.

Cassandra deftly scored a goal, then turned to me with a flirtatious grin, playfully blowing a kiss my way with a flick of her hand.

"What's your excuse for sneaking around here?"

Her gaze made my body freeze for a moment, but she didn't care.

"Don't play innocent!" Cassandra lets out a gleeful shriek and approaches me closely, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Did my performance impress you?"

"Yeah yeah, it was indeed wonderful, I guess.."

"Hm?!" She wondered mockingly, interrupting me with a provocative smile. "Throwing in 'I guess' was pointless."

"It's the highest compliment one could offer, plus.. Lady Bela was equally stunning."

She snickered, her hands firm on my waist. "Quit the formality, it's unnecessary."

"Do you want some romance?" I interrupted boldly.

"I'm game for anything, but I'm the one who'll be initiating."

Cassandra pushed my body towards her, tickling me lightly, and passionately biting my chest, leaving a small purple mark.

The touch of her hair cascading over my body, the smoothness of her skin, and the taste of her lips tantalized my senses, plunging me into her caresses.

"What about a lip lock?"

"Fine.." She grumbled. "But in my room.. because privacy is paramount for me."

I held her hand as she walked briskly, and after entering her room, we sat together on the bed, me placing my right hand in her hair while my left hand rested on her waist.

Cassandra pressed her lips against mine, her lips lingering on mine.

A soft sigh passed between us, our lips stayed locked together.

"You're wholly mine."

"As are you, my mistress."

"Yet another deep kiss."

I passionately kissed her lips and climbed on top of her as I caressed her breasts.

She moaned as I explored her entire body.

"You're so pretty."

Cassandra smirked as I continued kissing down her neck to her chest to caress her breasts.

"You're always secure with me, no need to worry, continue caressing your lady."

While I continued to caress her body and on her buttocks, I continued the caress as we shared another deep kiss.

"Darling, are you content, aren't you?"

"I'm ecstatic, make love to me."            

"It's what I've yearned for."

"But first, fetch me wine to enhance the pleasure."

I nodded to fulfill her request, then headed out and found a huge door, the size of the rest of the walls in the castle. I approached it quickly, and as soon as I grasped it, the door opened.

A whole room filled with wine bottles of all kinds and sizes caught my eye.

One shelf stood out because it had only one bottle unlike the others.

I approached the shelf and extracted the wine bottle, scrutinizing it closely.

The bottle was crafted over four decades ago, preceding my own birth.. it loomed older than me.

I took it eagerly and headed towards Cassandra's room, then grabbed a glass and went to sit near her on the bed, pouring the wine for her to drink until the bottle was empty.

She was humming, singing, jumping, sprawling, and laughing all at once, all because of that bottle.

Feeling the warmth, she began to undress to cool down her body until she remained in her underwear only.

I climbed on top of her, and she smiled lightly at me, raising her head to look directly into my eyes.

I removed my clothes and tossed them aside next to her black dress lying on the floor, then we kissed each other's lips with more heat and intensity, causing an immediate erection.

Cassandra giggled, saying. "See here, dear.. let us etch this moment in time."

I slid my hands inside her as my fingers moved back and forth to explore her body, starting from her sharp neck down to her abdominal muscles.

After a while, we switched roles, with me underneath her and her on top of me.

She began kissing me and moving her sensitive area against mine, her feminine regions teasing my masculinity.

"You're incredibly arousing, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

She grinned as her feet sensitively touched mine, her feminine area teasing mine, her fingers caressing my back, and her hair cascading over my chest.

I planted countless kisses on her neck, and we shared another deep kiss on the lips.

We sat together, with me behind her, my manhood touching her lower back.

Cassandra moaned as my fingers continued to caress her back, and I continued to play with her dark hair and kiss her scalp.

She trailed her fingertips across my cheek as I leaned in to give her another deep kiss, then she sat on top of me, bringing her breasts close to my face.

I planted countless kisses on her neck, taking her nipple into my mouth and playing with it fervently.

"My turn!"

She pushed me until my head fell back onto the bed, her hair still teasing my neck as she continued to sensually caress my lower self with hers.

Her breasts continued to sway and graze my face.

"Ahh, love.. you're mine."

I began to lick them as I slid my member back into her clit, and we moved.. then I cum inside her.

She sighed as her body shivered. "What a good feeling.."

I climbed on top of her, our naked bodies intertwined as we sought rest after our lovemaking.

Her head remained relaxed on my chest as I smiled at her, my hands encircling her waist.

She smiled back with vibrant eyes, trailing her fingers along my back before kissing me deeply on the lips.

"Did you derive pleasure, m'lady?"

"I relished it as if I'd seized all I coveted in life."

"Was I satisfactory?"

"Yes, you exceeded my expectations."

"Glad you feel that way, and thanks for giving me these feelings of love."

She took a moment before replying. "I'm pleased."

"You look worn out."

"No, I just.."

"Just?"

"We're not done yet."

I lowered my left hand downwards, gripping her waist, as she adjusted her posture below.

Just before she could feel me inside her, she closed her eyes.

As I slid the tip of my member against the top of her clit, with each movement downwards, I slid further until I stopped at her entrance.

She bit her lip due to the ecstasy of my touch alone.

Her gasp was stifled as I decided to press my body over hers, forcing her to sit on top of me.

A muffled moan escaped her lips as I fully enveloped her inside me, her body quivering for seconds, rendered unable to do anything else.

It was her first time experiencing this position, feeling both the strangeness and the exquisite pain of pleasure multiplied.

She nestled her nose into the strands of my hair trailing over her lips onto the skin of my neck.

"Recall the day you touched my feline?"

She whispered into my ear as I trailed kisses along her neck.

I pressed my fingers into her shoulder, savoring a peculiar pleasure.

She captured my skin between her teeth, drawing it into her mouth, and sucking.

"There's a parallel between the two, your body responds whenever the cat moves faster or guides it, correct?"

She repeated her whisper, now a soft moan, as I continued kissing her neck in the same manner.

"Just as with the stallion, whenever it senses the urge for speed, your body moves with it, occasionally halting and redirecting it from within."

Cassandra ended her words with a still kiss under my jawline, her voice quickly turning into a sigh due to my increased pressure on her waist, she felt entirely inside her.

"I won't let go of your waist, I know my wife is a little shy with me."

She bit my shoulder to satisfy her desire to punish me for what I was doing to her.

Her laughter against my neck exacerbated the pain within me.

"Don't think this is the maximum pain."

She began to move her hips on me, and my cock moved inside her, she bit her lips, enclosing my neck and back with her left arm, her right hand gripping my shoulder.

The pain of ecstasy this time was strange and new to her.

I continued to press on her waist while pushing her back, then pushing her forward.

I lowered my face, burying it between her chest, letting my tongue walk between her breasts, then biting their center.

Her nails left marks on my shoulder, and all that came out between her throat and lips were moans and sighs.

A thin layer of tears formed on her eyelashes, tears of ecstasy and pleasure.

"Your body radiates pleasure, tell me what you feel."

My grip on her waist loosened as hers relaxed over my shoulder in return, her face lowering to meet mine.

"I don't think there's anything better than this, you exhaust me in every possible and impossible way."

She threw her torso onto me, leaning her head on my neck while her lower part danced atop my member with fervor.

"Just a little more, hold on for your husband's sake."

Cassandra straightened up and attacked my lips, just having called me her husband, biting both passionately.

She moved between the corners of my neck, leaving me to kiss her throat as desired while my hands continued to move her body and thrust her inside me.

Her moans increased with each of my thrusts inside her, my pace turning into frenzy, her entire body trembling with mine.

I contained her moans within my throat, becoming greedier in my kisses and drawing all my breaths within me.

My thrusting slowed gradually inside her, opting instead to pull back and push forward.

My heated fluid filled her womb, I could feel it already flowing.

Parting from her throat, I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I adore you, my dominatrix."

"It was enjoyable and wild as well, the pleasure we had in this moment truly is incomparable."

I took her to the bathroom, helping her to bathe.

She immersed her body in the wide bathtub filled with warm water and fragrant body wash, tilting her head back slightly, closing her eyes to listen attentively to what was happening around her.

I positioned myself behind her, gently gliding a sponge drenched in fragrant water across her shoulders.

After finishing massaging her body, she stood up from behind her, but her foot touched me from behind and tripped me, causing me to slip because of the water on the floor until my jaw nearly shattered.

"What's this, Cass?!"

"Come on, let's bathe together in this pool of blood, we can engage in oral sex here."

"This is new to me."

"Swimming in it can lead to wealth."

"Haha, so by swimming in it, you're admitting you're poor? I suppose there's no need for me to tiptoe around, dive into it yourself only, I'm unique."

"Wow, just when I thought your audacity couldn't get any worse." Cassandra sneered. "Come here or I'll fucking hit you."

"It's human blood.."

"Damn, boy, you've been through a lot of experiences in this castle, so what's with the monks?"

"I realize that perfectly, I even have my diary that contains everything.. all memories from the beginning to the end, but just.. I don't like this form."

"Come to me!" Cassandra whispered passionately, and as she placed her hand on my chin, her fingers slid over my lips. "Close your eyes and kiss me, and don't open them until you feel like you're swimming in a sea of crimson with me."

"Why do you insist on that?"

"You can't just give in to these superficial feelings and simply back off, don't you have the courage to do anything for me?"

Dropping to her knees, she took my hand in hers, and I couldn't conceal my admiration for her beautiful expressions, the warmth emanating from her skin as her hand touched my waist, and the moment our lips met, causing me to close my eyes instantly, unable to hide my smile.

"Excellent." Cassandra responded reservedly as she leaned over me, nibbling on my earlobe and lips before we began exchanging kisses.

Finally, we embraced and walked out together, looking at each other as we held hands, and that night, we stood facing each other.

"It seems we need a ring to bind us together."

She adopted an air of casualness in her speech, but her sudden expression of astonishment caught me off guard, then, she shifted her focus to me, a moment I had awaited, before redirecting her gaze back to me once more.

"It was meant for you, but.." Cassandra responded with a hint of dismay. "It appears to have slipped away from me somewhere."

Sighing angrily and sadly simultaneously, she emitted a mixture of emotions, I reached out, attempting to comfort her with my gaze, but her skepticism persisted.

"You won't marry me, will you?" Her voice is oddly tense, and I can't help but chuckle at the seriousness of her question.

"Of course I won't marry anyone but you!" I replied quickly, trying to reassure her with a reassuring smile.

"Really?"

"Who knows?" I answered with humor, teasing her.

"Are you mocking me now?" She asked with a light sarcasm.

"It depends on what's crossing your mind."

"You wouldn't dare! I'll be your sole spouse."

"I surely won't choose anyone else, you know, seriousness is boring and seems boring to some women but you look very beautiful even when you're serious, you show your love for me in different ways to always stay, even though you're scary with your seriousness sometimes, like you're planning to kill me someday."

"What a terrible guess." She whispered quietly. "I know we're different, but there's an unbreakable bond between us, I'll stand by you, risking it all, I'll protect and support you, don't mistake my intentions, I wish you could see it in my eyes, how sincere my promise is."

"I know your promise is true and unquestionable."

We stood close, and as I leaned in for a kiss, her laughter echoed around us.

"You were here for a reason."

"Everything happens for a reason."

Using her delicate fingers, she inscribed my name in red ink on the wall, gazing at the forming letters, dissatisfaction lingered, she opted to draw some of her blood to use as ink for my name.

"It will always remain here in Castle Dimitrescu, a symbol of your eternal presence with me."

Cassandra looked at me with bright eyes and a mysterious smile on her face, then, she began to speak in a calm voice, but she felt excitement building inside her.

"Let's go out and discover what awaits us in the outside world, we'll fight to stay together and make this partnership of ours worth living for."

A profound silence settled over the room as we intertwined our fingers and stepped forward in unison.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.2K 22
" I love you so much you don't even know!! I will be with you forever in eternity" I say holding her face. she looks at me and mumbles something that...
110K 2.4K 41
First day: 05/17/2021 Finshed: 07/28/2021 Y/N = Your Name N/N= Nickname L/N= last name... Smut parts: lovely bela part2 Read the story to see what...
9.1K 232 18
Being edited A maid Zena after being Lady Dimitrescu's pet for months is cast aside for a new pet little does Lady Dimitrescu know she could lose mor...
24.6K 519 33
[Updating Regularly] imagine our Lady Dimitrescu is our wife and mommy🤤