๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ

By priti_w

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’... More

Author's Note
Dedication
.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก Aditya & Aadhira .โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๏ฝก* Raghuvanshi Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ ๏ฝกโ * Roy Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸHouse Tour.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ
chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |
chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |
Chapter : 3 |Invitation|
Chapter 4 : | First meet |
Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |
Chapter : 6 |conversation |
Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|
Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|
Chapter : 9 | Question |
Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |
Chapter 11 : | Shopping |
Chapter 12 : | Announcement |
Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|
Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |
Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|
Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |
Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |
Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |
Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |
Chapter 21 : | come early |
Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |
Chapter 23 : | Reception |
Chapter 24 : |Interview|
Chapter 25 : |White Angel |
Chapter 26 : | Feeling at peace |

Chapter 19 : | Morning |

1.2K 86 27
By priti_w

Aadhira groaned in her sleep because of the sunrays , which broke her beauty sleep . She opened her eyes and sat on the bed . She looked at the clock and widened her eyes .

" It's already 7.30 am , Ma would kill me if she got to know I woke up at this time in my first day " She said making a crying face .

She looked beside her, to find it's empty .

"He already woke up then why he didn't wake me up " She muttered with furrowed eyebrow .

Aadhira hurriedly stood up from the bed and run in the wardrobe only to collided with a human wall .

"Ah ma, where this wall came from " She said rubbing her head .

"Well Mrs. Raghuvanshi , seems like your sleep isn't completed yet !" Aditya told her .

Aadhira widened her eyes .
" You , when did you come " She stuttered .

" From the moment you were cursing me for not waking you up " Aditya playfully told her .

" I was not cursing you , it's just you didn't wake me up that's why I was saying that " Aadhira told him , her lips formed a pout.

'oh my angel , she is looking so cute .. control Mr. Aditya , control ' He thought to himself .

" It's ok , dadi sa told me not to wake you up .. you were already tired , that's why . And you're not late , everyone will do their breakfast at 9.00 am " Aditya told her .

"Oh ok " She took a breath of relief .

" yeah Good morning, and bye " She told him and ran to the wardrobe

"Huh , yeah Good morning " Aditya replied a little loud for her to hear .

' She must had participated in marathon race ' Aditya told to himself and shook his head .

After sometime she came outside wearing a saree , drying her wet hair with a towel .

Aditya looked up hearing the sound of anklet ; his piercing gaze made Aadhira blush .

" You go " She told slowly to him pointing at the bathroom .

He stood up and walked towards her ; She step back until her back touched the wall .

" कया कर रहे हे आप ?" She asked shuttering . She was breathing heavily because of the close proximity. Her eyes are watching his every steps .
(What are you doing )

" निहार रही हूं अपनी अर्धांगिनी को " He whispered , sliding a hair strand from her face . Her cheeks heated up with blush .
( I'm admiring my wife )

She pushed him and ran to the balcony . Her heart was thudding loudly .

' He surely heard my racing heartbeat ' She said to herself .

Entering the wardrobe he whispered " what were you going to do , control yourself " .

After calming herself down she came to the room and sat infront of the dressing table .
She applied moisturizer on her face and light makeup . Her eyes were adorned with kajal ;a red small bindi placed on her forehead . Her long lustrous hair were tied with a clutcher loosely . She adorned herself with minimal jewellery including nose pin, small earrings , butterfly mangalsutra , the wedding chura and the engagement ring .

" रुकिए" Aditya said at the moment when she was going to apply the vermillion on her hairline .
(Wait )

He took the vermillion and placed it on her hairline . She closed her eyes feeling euphoric at that moment .

" इसमें सिर्फ हमारा हक है " He whispered looking at her eyes deeply .

(Only I have the right to do this . )

She nodded with a shy smile at his statement .

He was wearing the same colour kurta , matching with his wife .

" Beautiful" Both said at the same time .

Realising it they cleared their throat and looked away .

" Let's go " He told her .

                          ✿

They both descended down the stairs ; Aditya was behind her .

" Oh ho the newly weds are matching matching " Yash teased the couple .
The whole family looked at them with a teasing look .

Aadhira looked down with a shy smile on her face and Aditya shrugged his neck .

" Hey don't tease my kids , look they are so shy "Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother said with a serious voice but her eyes were giving them a teasing look .

Kairav being a silent kid just went to his Bhabi ma and side hugged her .

" Good morning Bhabi ma " He wished her .

" Very good morning baccha " Aadhira said caressing his head .

But someone was throwing daggers at his brother.

" Bhai sa your eyes will come out if you glare this much " Yash whispered to Aditya .

" I think you don't need pocket money this month " Aditya said sweetly to his little brother .

" Bhai sa " Yash whined .
(Brother )

Aadhira covered her head and went to touch the feet of the elders .

" बेटा, आप इस घर की लक्ष्मी है , और लक्ष्मी कभी किसिका पा नहीं छूता । अपना शिर  मत झुकाना किसिके सामने । " Abhiraj ji said with a firm yet loving tone . He just kept his hand on her head as a gesture of blessings . His words made her eyes glistened . She remembered her Dadu and Baba said the same words to her whenever she went to touch their feet . She felt herself lucky to get such great people around her. Padmini ji caressed her head lovingly .

( Daughter , you're the goddess laxmi of this house , and goddess never touch anyones feet . Don't bow your head in front of anyone. )

" Also Ladoo , you are our daughter , no need to put a veil around us " Yuvraj ji ,Aditya's father told her with a small smile . Others nodded at his statement.

" What did you call me Baba sa " Aadhira asked slowly .

" Ladoo , why didn't you like it " Yuvraj ji said with a frown on his forehead.

" No no , I love it " Aadhira said with a teary eyes .

" Look Bhai sa , you made our daughter cry " Raj ji ,Aditya's uncle said placing his hand on her head .

(Brother)

" Am sorry beta " Yuvraj ji said .

" No I was not crying, it's just -"

" happy tears " Arav said jumping at the conversation earning a smack from his father .

" Yeah , why are you hitting me baba sa , ask bhabi ma she was going to say that , right bhabi ma " Arav said rubbing his head .
(Father )

" Yes , devar ji " She told .
(brother - in - law )

The drawing room echoed with their laughter .

Aditya with a light smile admired the way the family accepted her and made her comfortable .

" Dadi sa , can I do the arti " Aadhira asked hesitantly .

" Sure , why not Aadhira beta " Padmini ji said caressing her head .

A beaming smile spread across her face .

' Is this enough for her to be happy this much ' Aditya thought to himself .

Aadhira placed the flowers in the feet of the deities . She ignited the lamp and did the arti singing the song .

"अच्युतम केशवम कृष्ण दामोदरम
(अच्युतम केशवम कृष्ण दामोदरम)
राम नारायणम जानकी वल्लभम
(राम नारायणम जानकी वल्लभम )"

After the Pooja when she turned to them , she met with their teary eyes and Aditya stood still after hearing the song , his thoughts broke by hearing her voice . He quickly wiped his tears .

" What happened did I do anything wrong , am sorry " She asked apologetically.

" No beta it's just we heard this after a long time " Abhiraj ji , Aditya's grandfather said wiping his tears .

" Oh " She replied slowly .

Sensing the sad environment Yash said " Bhabi ma give us Prasad , we are hungry "

" When you're not " Arav said smacking his head .

The environment became light with their banters .

Aadhira gave Prasad and arti to the elders and youngsters .

Going infront of her husband she gave him the Prasad and showed him the lamp which he refused and kept his head down ,indicating her to do it .

With a shy smile on her face , her palms went over the lamp taking the blessings and placed it on his head .

" Thank you Mrs. Raghuvanshi " He whispered to her . His thank you conveyed something deep ; maybe it's not for the arti only .

Then he also took the blessings from the lamp and placed it on her head .

" Don't you think she is the best for our Aditya " Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother whispered to her husband.

" Yes she is the best . " Abhiraj ji tenderly replied who was admiring the scene like his wife , which unfold before them .

🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 1246

Thank you , take care 🥀......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 76K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
1M 47.6K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
141K 9.8K 56
Some people enter our life so unexpectedly at a time we never expect. They make a serious impact in our life but then they leave. But very few time...