𝓜ð“ē𝓷ð“Ū Walker Scobell

By Theeggowaffels

In which she gets a role in her favorite book series as a daughter of Aphrodite who's love interest is the so... More

𝓜ð“ē𝓷ð“Ū
Famous birthdays
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
â†ģ ð“Ĩð“ļð“ĩð“ūð“ķð“Ū 002
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
â†ģ ð“Ĩð“ļð“ĩð“ūð“ķð“Ū 003
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
Epilogue

007

1.4K 40 69
By Theeggowaffels

Juliet 🩰✓⃝ 12minutes ago
Bout to be on the sea weed brain podcast ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
🎵- riptide  - Vance Joy

999,912,198

💬
200,099

9,100,928

Use647
IM SO PROUD OF JULIET I REMEMBER HER IN LIKE DEADPOOL INTERVIEWS AS A KID SAYING HOW MUCH SHE LOVES PERCY JACKSON AND LATER ON BOUT THE SEAWEED BRAIN PODCAST AND NOW SHES LIVING IT ALL I LOVVE HER SO MUCH
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
STOP THIS MESSAGE MENT THE WORLD TO ME ILYM LOVE 💗💗

Walker Scobell ✓⃝
👏BY 👏THE👏WAY👏I👏AM👏IN👏IN👏 THE 👏PODCAST 👏WITH 👏HER 👏ALSOOO👏
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
👏YES 👏HE 👏IS👏

USER382
THIS WHOLE FIT
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
THANK YOU LOVE

Miguel Cazarez Mora ✓⃝
IMMA LISTEN TO  ITTTT
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
THANKS BRO

Mason Thames ✓⃝
👏
-reply
Tristan pravong ✓⃝
#️⃣1️⃣

Becca Clarke ✓⃝
Proud of my pookie
- reply
Juliet 🩰 ✓⃝
💋💋💋💋BECCA

Miguel Cazarez Mora ✓⃝
👧👧💗
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
YOU ALIVE BRO??? I normally say this to Tristan

McKenna Grace :) ✓⃝
I MISS YOU TELL ARYAN TO TAKE YOU WITH HIM
- reply
Juliet 🩰✓⃝
IM GONNA BE APART OF THE POOKIE SQUAAADD

Tristan pravong ✓⃝
😎

Brady Hepner ✓⃝
🥳

~🩰~

@Juliet.Blythe

Liked by Walker.Scobell , LeahSavaJeffries and 928,028 others
Juliet.Blythe : seaweed brain : a Percy Jackson podcast !
Tagged : @Walker.Scobell

Comments

@Use5372  : ITS SO EXCITING I AM WAITING FOR IT
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : aww thank you
     ↳@Use5372 : HIIIII

@LeahSavaJeffries : pretty😮‍💨
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : YOUUUUU

  @use6w8 : HER FITS I NEED TO STEAL HER CLOTHES RIGHT NOW

@Cara.Ruth : ayyy
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte :yyya

@LizzieRuth : so YK what I'm gonna ask
  ↳@Juliet.Blyhte : GIRL U HAVE SUCH GOOD OUTFITS LIKKKKEEE

@Juliet.Blyhte : Walker looked rly ginger In this interview ngl
    ↳@Walker.Scobell  : IM NOT GINGER

~🩰~

"Hello, everyone! My name is Erica, and as always, I'm joined by my co-host, Carter. Together, we comprise Seaweed Brain, a Percy Jackson podcast. For nearly the last four years, we've been seeking to find the answer: is Aurorcy the greatest love story ever told? Today, we have two elite Aurorcy scholars to help us answer that question! Walker Scobell, who plays Percy Jackson, how are you doing?"

"I'm doin' great. How about you?" Walker responded with a cheerful tone.

"Good, good. And Juliet Blythe, Miss Aurora Blair, how's it going?" Erica said to Juliet with a warm smile.

"It's going very good, thank you," Juliet replied with enthusiasm .

"Thank you both for being here. Carter, take it away," Erica said, handing over the floor to her co-host.

"We are so excited to be doing this interview with you both. Congratulations on the season 2 renewal," Carter expressed his excitement

."Thank you," Walker and Juliet replied almost simultaneously, their gratitude evident in their voices.

~🩰~

"So, you've both been fans of the Riordan verse from a very young age, just like us. So, to set the scene, when you were reading the books as little kids, do you remember your early opinions on Aurora and Percy's relationship? And do you remember when you started reading the books?"

"Uhh, Jules, do you want to go first?" Walker prompted.

"Yeah, sure. So, for me, I started reading the books actually when I was on the set of Avengers Endgame. There was this place in the movie, Morgan's bedroom, and I always used to hang out there and read these books, or someone would read them to me if they were too complex. Reminder, I was maybe eight or seven at the time. Robert, who played Tony Stark, my 'father' in the movie, used to bring the Percy Jackson books and read them to me in between scenes. And me and him used to gush over Aurora and Percy like we would go 'ooo' or 'aww' or like basically make random comments. Like when Rachel came into the picture, I remember Robert got so mad he threw the book across the room-Yeah, I know," Juliet recounted with a nostalgic grin, her laughter mixing with the memories.

"But for Percy and Aurora, like, I aspire to have a relationship like them. I love them with all my heart. Like, I always knew they would be together and all," she added, her admiration for the characters shining through, a hint of laughter in her voice."

I agree. Like, well, at the beginning, I thought, like, I knew Percy liked her, but I thought since she was the daughter of Aphrodite she just like kissed him on the cheeks for, like, I don't know. But um, when, like, in the third book and fourth, like, when she was jealous of Rachel when she kissed Percy, when she had that talk about Percy with Selena, I was like, what! Percy, you can get a girl !," Walker chimed in, his laughter joining in with the others.

"Alright, I think we also wanted to walk through season one and ask about some other specific moments. So, what are like your highlights on season one, Aurorcy? What do you think on people's thoughts, like family or friends?" Carter said, directing the conversation towards Juliet.

"Like, as in for the scenes? Like, there are lots of moments they have, like lots of hugs, cheek kisses, and I was watching the show with my older brothers Jack and my twin brother Aidan, and also my younger sister Violet," Juliet began, her voice bubbling with excitement. "And they were like 'woah, this whole thing is going too fast,' and I'd tell them, well, yeah, but she's a daughter of Aphrodite, so-"Her sentence was interrupted by laughter.

both from Juliet and her co-hosts, as they shared a light-hearted moment reflecting on the whirlwind romance depicted in the series.

"Exactly!" Erica chimed in. "It's like, of course, things are moving fast when you've got demigods involved, right?"

"Yeah, exactly," Juliet agreed, her laughter still evident.

"And then there's that scene where Aurora finally confronts Percy like when he cuts of medusas head and like Percy  said some bad stuff in her lair and he like starts apologizing and like she just kisses his cheek and is like don't get yourself killed when I was filming thwy with Walker I was just like oh my gosh what the heck ! "

"I can imagine!" Carter exclaimed, nodding along. "And what about you, Walker? Any standout moments for you in season one?"

Walker leaned forward, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. "Oh, definitely. I think one of the highlights for me was the tunnel of love it was so funny to film like me and Aurora onl and two takes to do it and when what is love started played we just started laughing cause we're just staring at each other in silence and that start playing in the background so loudly !" Walker laughed as the others joined in

"Absolutely," Erica agreed, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "That scene was just so beautifully done. You both brought so much depth and emotion to those characters, it's no wonder fans can't get enough of Aurorcy!"

The conversation continued, with Juliet and Walker sharing anecdotes and insights into their experiences filming season one, their passion for their characters and the story evident with every word spoken. As the interview drew to a close, it was clear that Aurorcy was not just a love story to them, but a journey filled with unforgettable moments and cherished memories.

~🩰~

"Okay, Juliet, is there a song that comes to mind when you think of Aurorcy?" Erica inquired with a smile, leaning forward eagerly.Juliet's eyes lit up with excitement as she clasped her hands together. "I have been waiting for someone to ask me this question for so long! So thank you so much," she exclaimed. "Um, so first off is 'Wonderland' by Taylor Swift because if you know the lyrics, you'd understand. And 'Labyrinth' by Taylor Swift. Listen, so Aurora had always had a crush on Percy, but she always hid it. And when Rachel came into the picture, she was like, fine, I'm not going to do anything. But when they went into the labyrinth, she was falling in love again, which I think these two songs matched perfectly."

Walker nodded in agreement, his eyes sparkling with interest. "Yeah, those songs really capture the complexity of their relationship," he added. "I think Aurorcy's journey is beautifully reflected in the lyrics and melodies of those songs."

Juliet smiled appreciatively at Walker's input. "Exactly," she said.

"Walker, do you want to add anything to the Aurorcy playlist?" Erica prompted.

Walker considered for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, I'd say 'Somewhere Only We Know' definitely deserves a spot," he said thoughtfully. "It captures the essence of that one scene where Aurora and Percy get separated for a while, like after they kiss in the Labyrinth."Juliet nodded in agreement, a wistful expression crossing her face as she recalled the poignant moment.

That's a perfect choice," she said softly. "It really encapsulates the longing and uncertainty they feel during that time."Erica smiled, impressed by Walker's selection.

"Oh, and 'Take It'! Remember in the books when, um, so basically this was before the skeleton attack, you know, with the hunters in the third book? Um, Aurora gets taken by her mother for like most of the book, and Percy is like always missing her, you know? So, that song too," Walker interjected, bis voice filled with enthusiasm as he recalled the emotional turmoil of the characters.

— Mine —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 87 16
It was the fate's job to bring them together, and now it's the love's job to keep them together, Forever! A Kim Taehyung X y/n fan fiction.
18.9K 394 25
From before the reign of Kylo Ren TIL after. Also this is not a Reylo fanfiction.
145K 4.4K 31
Imagine if a marriage proposal on Asgard worked differently than on Midgard? And that soulmates weren't for fairy tales, but rather by simply looking...
6.4K 229 13
In which he was a huge Deadpool fan , that's when he discovered his celebrity crush , a year later he gets to see her in person at a Disney plus even...