Ayano Aishi, the Emotionless...

Av BelleAmant

STATUS: COMPLETE Ayano Aishi is new to Akademi High, and while this should be exciting, she can't exactly fee... Mer

Week Zero, Thursday
Week Zero, Friday
Week One, Monday
Week One, Tuesday
Week One, Wednesday
Week One, Thursday
Week One, Friday
Week One, Saturday
Week Two, Monday
Week Two, Tuesday
Week Two, Wednesday
Week Two, Thursday
Week Two, Friday
Week Two, Saturday
Week Three, Sunday
Week Three, Monday
Week Three, Tuesday
Week Three, Wednesday
Week Three, Thursday
Week Three, Friday
Week Three, Saturday
Not a chapter
Week Four, Sunday
Week Four, Monday
Week Four, Tuesday
Week Four, Wednesday
Week Four, Thursday
Week Four, Friday
Week Four, Saturday
Week Five, Monday
Week Five, Tuesday
Week Five, Wednesday
Week Five, Thursday
Week Five, Friday
Week Five, Saturday
Week Six, Sunday
Week Six, Monday
Week Six, Tuesday
Week Six, Wednesday
Through His Eyes
Week Six, Thursday
Week Six, Friday
Week Six, Saturday
Week Seven, Monday
Week Seven, Tuesday
Special Chapter
Week Seven, Wednesday
Week Seven, Thursday
Week Seven, Friday
Week Seven, Saturday
Week Eight, Sunday
Week Eight, Monday
Special Chapter Again :3
Week Eight, Tuesday
Week Eight, Wednesday
Week Eight, Thursday
Week Eight, Friday
Week Eight, Saturday
Week Nine, Sunday
Week Nine, Monday
Week Nine, Tuesday
Week Nine, Wednesday
Week Nine, Thursday
Week Nine, Friday
Week Ten, Monday
Week Ten, Tuesday
Week Ten, Wednesday
Week Ten, Thursday
Week Ten, Saturday
Week Eleven, Monday
Week Eleven, Tuesday
Week Eleven, Wednesday
Week Eleven, Thursday
Week Eleven, Friday
The Extra Chapter

Week Ten, Friday

163 9 4
Av BelleAmant

Week Ten, Friday

    Ayano falls out of bed an hour before her alarm clock is set to go off. Honestly, she feels like the world is cheating her out of some quality rest. Angry, tired, and bitter, the black-haired girl drags herself back into her bed, hiding under her covers. She refuses to let her abrupt awakening keep her from her rest.

    Five minutes later, Ayano sits up and gets out of bed, pretending that it was her choice to do so. She slips into the bathroom, and forced herself to wake up by splashing cold water on her face.

    She makes a mess on the floor, and nearly slips on the water.

    She wonders if this is how Mujo feels.

    Three minutes and a wet towel later, the bathroom is clean and Ayano can fix her hair. Luckily, there's no problems with that.

    Ayano puts on her uniform as slowly as possible, checking her outfit over for wrinkles or dirt. And, of course, there's nothing. Ayano sighs and steps out of her room.

    Looking at the clock, Ayano knows that she has way too much time, and nothing to do.

    That's why, when the seven boys show up, they're greeted with a bag full of chocolate muffins.

    "Dear, what's the occasion?" Amao asks, taking one. 

    Ayano sighs, handing one to Aso, who's bouncing in excitement. "I woke up too early and had nothing to do."

    "So you baked us all treats? That's sweet of you, darling," Kizano says, taking his with delicate movements.

    Ayano blushes, and closes the plastic bag with thirteen muffins still left. She knows exactly who she's going to give them to.

    Conversation is sparse on the walk to school today, probably because of the muffins. After all, everyone is too busy eating to care about talk.

    When the group gets to school, Ayano heads straight for the Student Council room. All five of the Council members are already there, sitting at a table. Aoi seems upset by something Kuroko is saying, and Ayano pauses at the look.

    "Hey, Ayano," Shiromi greets casually. "What's up?"

    Ayano holds up the bag. "I made muffins? Want one?"

    Akane smiles. "Oh that's so nice of you! Of course we do."

    Four minutes later, the five are silently eating their muffins. Ayano takes the silence happily, and sits down at her filing cabinet to work. As soon as she looks away, she can hear the sound of pencil scratching, and can't help but smile, amused by Megamo's dedication to work. She lets his writing become her background noise as she goes through her classmates' files. 

    She finds Musume's, and finds herself leaning closer, eager to see what was written about her friend.

    ' Snobbish and rude. Fake. Untrustable, only cares about herself. ' The words are harsh and honest, dated back to last year, back when Musume wasn't trying to change.

    But underneath it, there's newer writing. And judging by the looping, enchanting handwriting, it's obvious that Akane wrote the next bit. ' Showing improvement under Ayano's guidance. Nervous, see Otohiko's files for more detail. ' And even newer writing still, ' Joined the Light Music Club .'

    Ayano smiles, glad that others are noticing Musume's efforts to get better, to be a better person. She isn't sure how to feel about the 'guidance' part, but she doesn’t have time to figure it out. Instead, she's caught off guard by the door being opened, and Mido walking inside.

    "Mr. Rana, what do you need?" Kuroko asks, professional as always.

    Mido just smiles kindly. "I need some assistance from Ayano, please."

    Ayano stands. "Of course, Mido. Bye, guys." She grabs her stuff and follows Mido. "What's up?"

    Mido just chuckles awkwardly. "So, it's been three weeks since I confessed to Mujo...and I want to do something special for him."

    Ayano smiles, but she also feels confused. "That's adorable, Mido, but why for the third week?"

    Mido blushes. "Three is his favorite number, so I thought it'd be...nice or something?"

    She nods. "That sounds perfect." They stop at the classroom and sit down on two of the desks. "What have you guys done already?"

    Mido beams. "Well, we've gone to the movies, I took him out to dinner a few times, and we've gone to a petshop to play with the animals." He sighs. "Mujo was so happy when he saw the bunnies. He thought they were the cutest little things."

    Ayano giggles. "Why not do something more simple? Maybe just stay at one of your homes, have a nice, home cooked meal, and watch a few movies?"

    Mido blinks. "Huh. That's a really good idea." He ruffles Ayano's hair. "See, this is why you're my matchmaker. You have all of the good ideas, kid."

    Ayano just rolls her eyes. Then, remembering her bag of muffins, she gasps and pulls them out. Opening it up, she offers the bag and asks, "Do you want one?"

    Mido blinks, then smiles warmly. "Sure. Thanks, kid."

    "Grab one for your boyfriend, too." 

    Mido flushes red. "Why don't you come with me? Mujo loves hanging out with you, too."

    That's how Ayano ends up spending the rest of morning time with her teacher and the nurse, joking with the two of them without a care in the world.

    When Ayano heads to class, she's walking side by side with Mido, talking with him about what he should cook. A few students glance at her oddly when she uses his first name, but they move on quickly.

    Class flies by, and soon enough Ayano is on the roof with her friends. When they all get there, she pulls out the last six muffins.

    "You still have more?" Osano asks. 

    "Yeah. The last six are for those here who haven't had one," Ayano explains. "So, Miyuji, Musume, Taro, Uekiya, Kokona, and Riku? Want a muffin?"

    All six happily agree, and Ayano shoves the empty bag into her blazer pocket, only for it to fall back out. Ayano ignores that and lets the bag lay on the floor. She listens to her friends as they talk, and finds herself pulled into Miyuji and Musume's conversation about their newest song: a story about two lovers. It sounds cute, and Ayano can't wait to hear it.

    Knowing this school and it's obsession with romance, it'll be a very popular song.

    The rest of the day passes by quickly. It's just a simple day. Classes are mediocre, and cleaning time flies by. When Ayano goes to Drama Club, her club friends are nervous and excited and jittery, ready and terrified about tomorrow. Luckily, as they go through their last rehearsal, all of the purple-haired boys and girls calm down. When they exit the gym, they're all relaxed. 

    Ayano isn't sure why, but she feels the urge to go to the confession tree. She excuses herself, telling Kokona and Tokuko that she'll see them at the gate in a moment. The myth rings in her head, and she wonders if a new couple will form in just a few moments, or even right as she heads towards the tree.

    Honestly, Ayano should've seen this coming. Because walking away from the tree, hand in hand, is Miyuji and Musume, smiling at each other and unaware of anything else.

    Ayano smiles and takes a quick picture, then heads back to the gate. When she gets there, she doesn't say a word about the sight of the newest couple. It's for them to say.

    On the way to her house with the two Drama girls, she sends a text to Musume.

    ' Congratulations. I hope Miyuji treats you well. '

    She doesn't get a response.

    It makes Ayano smile, glad that Miyuji keeps Musume's full attention, and allows her to forget everything else.

    Ayano pockets her phone and returns her attention to her friends, and they talk about the night ahead of them, and the day after. Her future looks bright and happy.

    From behind the walls, her heart peeks out.

Notes:

So, the new pairing! I have to admit, when I started this story I was going to put Gema and Musume together after Shozo dumped her. It was my endgame plan, but...it didn't sit right with me. Because Gema liked Musume the bully, and I wanted someone who could connect better with her new persona. Then Miyuji came in, and, well, I had a new ship!

I hope you guys enjoy the pairing, and enjoy the next week to come! <3

1416 words.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.4K 52 14
Ayano has been stalking Taro Yamada for years. It's currently junior year, and she plans on confessing to him. But what happens when a new girl shows...
83.6K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
3K 96 32
Edit: This is not getting attention and I'm not really motivated to write this anymore. If people want to read it please comment and I might continue...
633K 20.2K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...