His Weapon

By lovingfictionalmen7

He was born without any power. So he stole it. She was born with a gift, the gift to control natural elements... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7~Last
Backstory
Sequel

Chapter 5

50 1 0
By lovingfictionalmen7

Aaron, November 24, 1877, City of Forham

"Father!" I scream. "Let go of him, please." My begging doesn't affect him, I learned that long ago.

"Why? So you can skip your work again and run around with him?" My father yells back. His fist collides with Adam's jaw and I flinch. Blood flows out of Adam's mouth and bruises and cuts could be seen on his small, frail body.

"P-please stop," Adam whimpers. My heart breaks at the sight of him. My only friend, the only person I love, is getting beat up because of me. It's all my fault. It was foolish to have skipped work to give him some food I found today. Unfortunately, my parents found us. I would expect them to hurt me but I think they got bored of my pain.

My brother's grip tightens on me when I attempt to fight back. The only thing I can do is shut my eyes and cry as the boy I care about is beaten to death. My brother pushes me away when the painful screams stop and I open my eyes to see Adam in a puddle of his own crimson blood. Crouching in front of him, I brush a bloody lock of hair away from his eyes. His heart has stopped beating because of my parents.

"They don't deserve to live," I mutter as I pick up Adam's corpse. "No one deserves to live. The world will pay the price of your death."

~

Thx for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
900K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
31.4K 735 42
(Y/n) (L/n) began skating around 3 and was in love with skating. She was one of her competitions, one for the Olympics of Sochi 2014. She though afte...
10.9K 382 57
Soryu Oh is known as the 'cold hearted mobster' Second in command of the "Ice Dragons" A powerful mafia group.. That's right a MAFIA group. But one n...