๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ | โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

Af alwillza_ii

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐จ Being in the shadows, she gets no attention from her abusive father. Only wa... Mere

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ: ๐†๐ข๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’: ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“: ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”: ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•: ๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–: ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‹๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟผ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐‰๐ž๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐Œ๐„๐๐“!!!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 

1.6K 54 8
Af alwillza_ii

My eyes flutter open and It doesn't take me long to be up and ready for the day, sporting a pair of denim blue ripped jeans, a washed orange crop top and white blouse button up. It was very exposing to my, you know, scars but I could give a single fuck less at this point.

If I was going to live with this body the rest of my life, might as well show it off. So I made sure I was shaved and moisturized for the hot heat. I needed some sunscreen because my cheeks and shoulders got burnt easily. But other wise my skin turned a golden brown under the summer sun.

I haven't gone downstairs yet. Not have I seen Gio but that's not concerning my right now. My mind has decided to post on my instagram account that Massima helped me build and I've decided to post my outfits and daily events through the "vacation." I was gong to take photos and then post them once I got back to the hotel.

Gio had told me this was a business trip so I didn't get my hopes up about getting to explore.
But it's the idea of being in the Bahamas. And who knows maybe he'll let me go out and do what I want instead of keeping me locked up by him. If not I'll fucking run away.

I don't give a fuck what he says. I deserve this. I didn't have any freedom as a child and he's just like my father if he won't give me any as well.

I slip on my Birkenstocks and grab my wallet, making my way downstairs to hear chattering. As I enter I see Enzo and Gio sitting at the counter in crisp suits. "Jeez it's like 90 degrees out here and your wearing fucking suits?" I exclaim and walk up to the fridge finding any source of food.

"We have to keep an image. It's what our job is about. Professionalism." Gio speaks up and my shoulders slightly tense at his voice. I grab a water and sit on the other side of the counter.

"When are we doing this so called professional stuff because I'm in the Bahamas and I want to go out." I unscrew the lid and take a gulp of the water.

Both men share a glance and turn back to me. "Athena, we are strictly here for business. There's no way we'll have time to go out." Gio tells me as he checks his watch, "speaking of time we have to go."

I don't even get time to speak, just settling with a frown I stand up with them. The elevator dings and our attention turn to the opening doors. Incomes Celeste in the skimpiest fucking sees I've ever seen. There's a v like that goes all the way to fucking Saturn and it's short enough to show her coochie. Disgusting that she finds that hot.

I keep my comments to myself as she adjusts the bag on her shoulder. "Sorry I'm late." Her shrieking voice says as we walk past her into the elevator she just exited. "Oh, we're leaving already?" She sounds dumb. Yes bitch, we are leaving.

Refraining myself from rolling my eyes I pull my sunglasses over my eyes to shade them in case I do end up letting one slip.

Don't need to upset anybody. Cough cough, Gio.

We reach the bottom and there's people walking all around, some couples, and some just lonesome people who are enjoying their lives. Wish I was one of them.

Again refraining myself. I follow the two giant men to a black car waiting for us out front. All of us get in first and Celeste is behind us. Gio is sat in the front and me and Enzo a squished in, me in the middle and Celeste on my right side. Her perfume bombards my senses and I want to throw up.

"What perfume are you wearing?" I say as nicely as I can. Wanting to identify the horrid smell. "Oh it's new. Something you can't afford. It's the new Louis Vuitton." Her snarky comment makes me want to buy a Glock and shoot her brains out.

"Oh well it smells like fucking ass." I snide back warning a laugh from Enzo and a growl from Gio. "Girls, please be quiet. Be nice." He warns and I keep my lips shut.

She crosses her arms and looks out the window. I smirk to myself and look to my left to see Enzo's hand reaching out for a high five. I connect our hands and he chuckles before we start driving to wherever we are going.

•••

We arrive at a fancy restaurant and I immediately feel underdressed. With my basic outfit compared to everyone else's favore attire.

I get out of the car and exhale the deep breath I was holding the entire ride. I'm quick to collect myself and I turn to face the rest of the crew. "Now, I need to you to be on your best behavior. These men in here do not fuck around." Gios voice is serious and I'm about to listen but when should I start listening to him?

I nod absentmindedly and he can tell I'm not listening completely. We walk into the building and I inhale the sent off expensive food and people who don't have the money to blow on the dumbest shit.

"We are here to meet Kosmo Angelos." Gio says with his business mask on. Which happens to be on all the time.

"Ahh yes, follow me." The lady waitress says, clearly eyeing up both the men as she turns around adding a sway to her hips. I turn around and fake gag. My sass very prominent and not going away until I get to go out.

We are lead to a back room and she opens it sending Enzo and Gio a wink before they ignore and walk past her into the room. I follow suit and enter behind them.

As my eyes look up they meet a pair of dangerous grey ones. They give me the chills and scan down my body. My own eyes scan the rest of his face and he is possibly the finest man I've laid eyes on. Besides the ones I live with but that besides the point.

He had a buzz cut that suited his face perfectly. His beard that is the perfect length and hold piercing on his ear that was a perfect contrast to his tan skin. He was wearing a black button up with the top few buttons undone.

My cheeks blush when he smirks and that's when I notice the long scar going along his face. Its makes him look all the more scary and my stomach drops. His whole aura screams power.

I take a seat in the booth and feel little by all these men. Me and Celeste look out of place.

"So happy you could join us, Giovanni." His deep woody voice rumbles my chest. I keep my face in my lap and refuse to look up risking making eye contact with him.

"Pleasure to be meeting with you Kosmo." Gio says and folds his hands over the table. I block out what they says but my interest is quickly peaked again with the man that is so called Kosmo says "what a beautiful Μικρό κορίτσι you brought with you." He says and eyes me up. (Little girl)

I feel so little under his stare. "Watch what you says Angelos." Gio warns, earning a laugh from Kosmo. "Now I didn't know you were the type to fall Gio." He teases, flipping the knife in his hand.

"Hey Athena why don't you go and sit with Victor in the car while we talk, yes?" Gio offered and I'm quick to get out of my seat and walk to the door. "Do not leave, Capito?" He says sternly and I nod my head.

My eyes betray me and I look to the dashingly handsome man. He waves at me, "αντιο σας Athena." He says and I shudder to myself. (Goodbye)

I simply wave and leave the room, fast walking to the car. I feel someone trailing me and turn to see Celeste walking after me.

"That man was hot, don't you think I could get to him?" She whispers to me. I shrug and walk out to the car. I'm not befriending this women beside me.

"With my looks and his, we'd be the best couple out there. I wonder if he has a big dick." I cough on my spit as I open the door. "Don't say things like that so casually." I tell her scooting into to the car as she crams in with me.

I wasn't definitely not going to sit here with Celeste beside me until they got done so I asked the driver, "Hey victor, do you think you could take us to the closets mall?" I asks pulling myself up so that my front half is in the front section of the car.

"I'm not sure I'd Mr. Morelli would be ok with that." He waves me off and I frown. "But please victor. I can't sit in this hot car and waste away my vacation dealing with Gios business." Victor contemplates his life decisions as I beg in his ear to take us to the mall.

"Fine, but we must be back before Mr. Morelli knows, or else I lose my job." His voice has a hint of fear and regret. "Don't worry, I'd we aren't back in time I'll talk to him." I scoot back into my seat and buckle up as the car engine comes to life.

"Where are we going." Says Celeste, looking up from her phone. "To the mall." I drag and we pull out of the restaurant parking lot. "Ooo. Yay!" She cheers. I roll my eyes and turn to the window.

Great. I shopping trip with the most annoying woman on earth.

A/n
Another day another double update. This chapter may be shit though, so don't sue me.

We made it to chapter 30!!!!

Let me know what you think about this chapter——>

Love ya munchies 🩷🩷🩷

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.2K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
4.9M 129K 113
When a sweet innocent Kat finds herself crossing paths with the dark and dangerous Renzo of the Boston mob she has no idea who she let into her life...
69.5K 1.3K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐„ ๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐‘๐„๐’ I was sen...
79.7K 985 53
"Amore you belong to me and only me got it ?" he whisper in to my ear sending shivers down my spine Leonardo Valentino Manzo soon to be mafia boss a...