trade mistakes; brendon urie...

By cobraaakaii

elizabeth 'liz' juliet anderson grew up in ohio, born in to a significantly high class family, with a father... More

liz's story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 pt 1
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Epilogue)
Chapter 19 (other pilots)

to the readers

10 0 0
By cobraaakaii

hi my loves!!

welcome to the revamped 'trade mistakes', the first installment of the brelizabeth urie series.

for those wondering why i'm rewriting these books, i was young, inexperienced, and uneducated when i thought up and began writing these books in 2020.

a lot of the things that happened in the previous versions of these chapters made no logical sense, and out of embarrassment, i unpublished all three books to make necessary adjustments and changes to make timelines and terms make better sense.

and to all those who have been here since the beginning, i appreciate you, and i pray you have no recollection of what this book sounded like before all this :)))

happy reading, enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1K 26
"Bend over, maid." Anne Bennet is an ambicious girl who took a different road from the typical "College, job, boring life" routine. She decided to ta...
10.9K 586 22
Dallon Weekes just got accepted into Charles Academy for the Musically Gifted, a boarding school for talented highschool boys after waiting 2 years t...
53 0 10
brendon urie and sarah urie had a kid 17 years ago, julia. then they had another girl 4 years ago, vienna. now they have the newest baby girl on the...
89.4K 2.9K 39
After moving away from her home town with her mother after traumatizing experiences, she expects for her life to be normal. Like she had always wishe...