๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

By oyepalluu

"๐™‚๐™ค๐™™'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ > ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ" A sudden arranged marriage between two souls whose worlds are totall... More

Chapter 1: the house disguised as hell
Chapter 2: Marriage proposal
Chapter 3: The surprise gift
Chapter 4: what's the special reason?
Chapter 5: 'I don't care'
Chapter 6: sweet Jealousy
Chapter 7: the voices
Chapter 9: She as the moon
Chapter 10: the marriage day
Chapter 11: fun-filled family
Chapter 12: the problem is me
Chapter 13: I'm the boss
chapter 14: Give up
Chapter 15: The Reception Party
Chapter 16: The First night
Chapter 17: Heartbreak

Chapter 8: Cute angry bird

14 2 0
By oyepalluu

KRUTIKA CHATTERJEE

Today is Friday, I and Shekhar will meet. Let me just send the location to him. Yes, done. I don't know I feel so good.

A few minutes later, a notification entered. I looked at it and it's from Shekhar.
He messaged, "I'm sorry. I can't go. I am stuck into a meeting. I'll be very busy so I can't go." What? Is he joking with me? The guy who kissed on my hand and whose eyes were craving to see me.. he is telling me these all?

I replied, "Are you kidding with me?"

"No, I am serious. I can't go. I'm sorry." I then left him on seen. Don't want to know the reason of it. I'm just tired of all these. He's same as my ex.

I can't believe how these men are too good in act? And he literally gave me a bag where he gifted me a dress and wrote me a note about 'I want to see you in this dress when we will meet'. The dress is really beautiful but he's still saying these nonsenses. Argh! Fuck that bastard. And I'm here painted a drawing for him as a gift?

Putting efforts are nothing but waste of time.

Wow! And Nanu here wants me to marry with this bastard. She should know about it.

.

"Nanu this is final. I won't marry him." I commanded.

"What happened?"

"Nanu please try to understand, a marriage can not be only solution for the problem."

"Just tell me what happened?" Her voice softened. But without saying anything I left from there. I just don't have the energy to explain. I just don't want to answer. I need to be understood.. atleast by her.

I came to my room, sat on my bed. I looked at the painting which is beside of me on the bed.

I don't know why I drew it for Shekhar. It just felt like peaceful. I sighed and looked away.

.

It's afternoon. Laying on the bed, looking at the clock.. it's 4 pm and this would be the time when I and him would meet.

The all day I didn't go to Nanu. At lunch we didn't talk. My parents were on their work, dad was in his office and mom was in hospital cause she's a nurse. From childhood, I used to eat lunch with Nanu, play with her and everything was with her and still is. She is my everything. But I just can't accept it that how she can do like this.. I mean really a marriage can not be a solution.

She did everything for you and you can't do this for her?

My another personality screamed. I can't unaccept it also.

Okay. I will marry him. I can't behave like this with her. It would be ungrateful behaviour of me towards her and I shouldn't do it. I have to go & talk to her.

I went to her room and found her, reading a book by spectacles and sitting on the bed. She looked at me but I felt a guilty for my behaviour and it made me look down. "Nanu, I am s-sorry. I didn't want to do it. I-I am sorry for my behaviour. I don't want to hurt you, t-trust me." I felt the pain in my throat, eyes became teary. A drop of tears fell down from my eyes. Nanu came towards me and put her hand on my head and said, "Pagli amar... Ami ki rag kore thakte pari tor opor?" (My dumbo... Can I be angry with you?) I looked at her and couldn't stop myself from crying and hugged her. She hugged me back.

After few minutes, we became normal and she asked me about what did happen? So, I told her everything. She listened everything with full concentration.

"Okay, so this is the matter.." she said and I hmmed. "So, let's see for one day." I frowned at her I don't know what she is thinking so I asked, "What?" "Wait Kruti.. wait.. & watch." I still didn't get it though.

After like 30 minutes, I am still with Nanu. Suddenly our door bell rang. Who is now?
"Let me see, Nanu." I then left her room went towards the main door and opened it. I looked at the person but the view is so unexpected.

"You?" I asked because yes, I'm in a shock. Why the heck he's here?

"Yes. Any problem?" He raised one eyebrow of him.

"Why you're here?" Straight to the point.

"To see lizard in your house." Is he joking with me?

"Was it a joke?"

"Does it seem as a joke? If yes then laugh on it without questioning."

"I--" he cut off me and started to say, "I didn't know you don't have manners like.. who does talk with their guest letting them standing in the outside of house?" What? How dare he to insult me?

"Listen, just get out of here." I almost shouted cause why not? When he should be sorry for what he did but he just came here to argue with me? Me?

SHEKHAR MALHOTRA

"I won't." it's fun to argue with her. She looks so cute in angry face. Cute angry bird.

"Then stand here." She was going to close the door but I stopped her and immediately entered in the house.

"Oh! So this is your manners.. I must appreciate it." She then clapped sarcastically. I was going to say something but then her Nanu appeared. "You? Oh! Nice to meet you." She said softly. I did pranaam her. "Yes, I am. But see your granddaughter, she didn't let me in."

"And what you did? You forcefully entered here.. and you here complaining about me to Nanu?" She said angrily. Cute.

"Krutika, what he did? You didn't let him enter so it was the only option to him." Her Nanu supported me.

"Nanu? You're biasing! How could you-? Okay.. I don't need anyone." She then ran to her room and closed the door loudly. I looked at her Nanu but she looked so chill. Should I also? No. It's not fair. She's really angry and that's not good.

"Take a seat. Do you need water or anything else?" I sat but said, "Nothing, I think I must go to her. She's really angry now."

"It's okay. But I'm really sorry to you for her rude behaviour."

"No, no. It's not your fault nor her. It's just mine. I'm sorry." I got up and again said, "Mein aapse aake aat karta hun. Thik hai? Mujhe sachme uske paas ab jana hai." (I will come and talk to you. Okay? I really have to go to her now.)

I went to upstairs , where is her room and started to knock on the door, "Krutika, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for everything. Open the door."

"I won't." She shouted from inside.

"Krutika, open the door. It's last warning."

"No."

"Okay. Don't open. I'll break it. I'll count 1 to 5 if you don't open it in the meantime then I'll do as I said." I started to count down, "1" no response.

"2" still no answer.

"3"

"4"

"&... 5. Be ready for it." I shouted and then I was going to.... and she opened the door. I lost balance on myself and fell on her on the floor. But I somehow managed myself to protect her head from hitting on the floor.

Admiring her.. her eyes.. also staring at mine. Our eyes met. My heartbeat is increasing at this moment. I tucked some strands of hair behind her ear. She gulped down and the nervousness in her eyes is turning me on.

You being pervert.. man!

Sorry! The realisation of how we're like now on the floor hit me.. maybe the nervousness is not for me but it's just for she felt uncomfortable. No. "I'm sorry!" I got up. "I am really ashamed of it. Trust me, I really lost my balance. I'm sorry." I immediately apologized. She also got up from the floor and said in low voice, "It's okay!"

"Are you guys okay? I heard a sound of falling something." Her Nanu asked.

She shouted a yes as answer. I then heard her murmuring, "Gosh! He has such a big body." I felt proud.

"You okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah. But what do you need? Why are you here? Don't you have your meeting? What are you doing here then?" Suddenly the attitude of her changed and asked so many questions.

"I am really sorry I--"

"Sorry? You really gifted me a dress, sent me a note, and you fucking - leave it. Listen, I just fucking don't like dramas so stop your nonsenses." She yelled at me. I deserve it. She's really mad at me. But only I know what was the reason. I didn't do it with intention of hurting her feelings.

"Krutika! I know that was wron--" She cut off me, "Wrong! You knew that was wrong but still did it. Wow! So sweet of you." I listened her all words.

"Krutika it's really not like that what you are thinking." I sighed and again started to speak, "Okay! I am again apologizing I am sorry. But I want you to go with me. Please..?"

"Where?"

"Somewhere, anywhere." She rolled her eyes.

"Just stop talking in riddle terms."

"Your shopping is done?"

"Almost done except benarasi saree."

"Okay, then let's go to shopping. Mine is not done yet. So, I want you to help me in that." She replied 'okay'. "Krutika! I also want you to see in that dress." The gift. She nodded and gave me a sweet smile. Then I left her room.

___________________________________________

Moral of the story is: what you think, happens totally opposite of that.

Btw, how was the chapter?

Keep loving it guys💗
Lovelies 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7K 85
โœงIt all started with a slapโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’Š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‰๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
43.3K 1.5K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
45.4K 2.7K 23
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
78.8K 6.8K 51
โ‚ฆษ‡โ‚ฉ โฑจรธโ‚ฑษ‡ รธโ‚ฃ โฑ รธvษ‡โค ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ + ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ = ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope โคโ˜บ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ท...