OVERTAKE THE THRONE 2

By secretsoul15

this story is season 2 before reading this i recommend to read it's first version for better understanding th... More

INTRODUCTION ~
AROHI LIFE~
2. going back~
3. ishaan/vihaan life~
4. india ~
5. school ~
6. letter~
7. first day ~
8. facing again~
9. memories
10. suspicious~
11. i hate u dad~
12. my love~
13. suprise~
14. 2nd meet~
16. party~
17. 15 years later~
18. angry....
19. ishaan~
20. date?~
21. cute~
22. new friends ~
23. closeness~
something different again~
24. mall~
25. slap~
26. unknown but known~
27. permission~
28. birthday~
29. diaster~
30. new room?
31. crying~
32. brother?
33. connecting dots~
friendship ~
34. wine~
35. drunken~
36. truth revealed~
HOLA READERS...
SPOILERS OF UPCOMING ~
comeback soon~
37. back ?
38. family~
new story~
39. secret room~
40. real truth~
41. safe~
VOTING WINNER~
42. meeting again~
43. attack?
44. carbon copy~
45. lavanya?
46. ishaan is back?
47. back?
48. dimple ?
49. coming?
50. s..stop !
51. raj?
52. Mr.I?
53. past revealed

15. palace with bff~

788 69 21
By secretsoul15

HOLA READERS.
New chapter alert....
hope u liked it....

complete the target of 3 chapter for next chapter....

TARGET 🎯-
47+ votes
20+ comments
4+ follower

thank you
enjoy

secretsoul

_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_--_-

AROHI POV-
as always i waked up but today is no school and tommorow is partyyyyy yahhhhh...

"tommorow I'm gonna face most unwanted face vihaan rajput"

"cham came fast I'm here already and u re sleeping till now like sloth"
"abhi"- i mummered and wore my skirt and shorts...

today i wore a crop top and a skirt along with a jacket and shoes.
i made a messy bun as my hairs are wet and left downstairs...
"hyyy monkey"- i said and we did high five..
"kids come back soon oke"- sia said and we nodded...

we both wore our skates shoes and came out of house...
"so where we start first"- he asked
"ofc breakfast u dumb I did eat anything yet"- i said and he chuckled
we both came to a cafe and it was so beautiful with greeny theame...
we seated on seat and order food for uss...
"u know eun (nickname of eunwoo) i meet a man and i loved him as my dad .. he is super cool and we did alot of fun"- i said and he smiled
we both enjoyed our food and came out..
"so where now cham"- he asked
"it's been long time we played basketball together let's go"- i said and we both on our skated and came to park...
and in park we came to basketball side where alot of people were playing...
"excuse me can we both play too"- abhimanyu asked..
"u can but that girl? she even knows basketball spelling"- that boy said while making fun of arohi ..
before arohi can say something abhimanyu said...
" u better to be scared from her. she is ace not like u all road side players"
"uuu"- that boy said
"yes me we challenged u "- abhi said i chuckled..m
"accepted"- that boy said and i strected my hands and came and stand beside him with smrik...
"let's show them who we are "- i said and abhi nodded...

game started and in starting lead was with me..
those boys circled me and i saw abhi far standing i smirked and nodded him in different way and he got it what i meant by...

he ran to opposite side of court while few boys were following him as soon as their distance becomes abit far i throw the ball and he catch and throw in net...
"yessss"- i said while giving high five...

again game started and and abhi had the ball i noticed those boys moments and smirked.
"what they think we will try same plan again "- i mummered and signalled abhi ..
he smirked and nodded..
he was hitting ball right than left than right than left..
he hold ball and about to throw in air..
as soon as he jumped they all jumped too and he smirked and run with ball from side and passed me.....

(some scenes of their basketball game)

we did high five and i go near them..
" u were playing like kid first learn to play"- i said and we left without noticing someone was observing us....

(can u guess who can be ....
arohi even roasted that person in school and and one hint is he's not ishaan so maybe it's quite easy now )

"beautiful i liked her "- ?? said

me and abhi are skating like pro's...
"where to go now cham"- he asked
i thought for a moment and said
"rajasthan king's palace"- i said and his eyes widen up...
"but there ...."- he was about to say but i cutted him
"ik there are those people i hate but i wanna see that place where my mom was cried...
i will ruin it one day"- i said and he was not satisfied from what i said
"arohi i think it's wrong ik u don't like ur dad but aunt told u Everything right he was in emotions that time and even he lost his two precious person..
it was just a misunderstanding if u want u can fix it and have a happy family bestie...

sometimes we don't wanna leave but destiny and time played different role"- he said

"i will never forgive them ...idc whatever the reason was ..
u say u re coming or i go alone ?"- i said and he signed and nodded..
"I'm Coming I can't let u go alone there"- he said...

we both were skating and around in 15 minutes we reached ...
"where is that palace?"- i asked..
"u have to go from this gate and after that there will be a huge garden and after crossing it u will enter in heaven "- he said and i rolled my eyes...
"let's go home these guards will not let us enter"- he said and i saw him and thought for a moment..
"we will go inside and that's final"- i said
"arohiii are u mad if they catch us i even don't know what will the consequences and u re literally saying to enter the hell"- he said and i smirked

"woww heaven become hell now but i wanna see hell once so I'm going"- i said and he shook his head in disbelief
"what i do with her ? she never listens me ! god please save her ass today or else she will hate her dad more if we catch up and they gave some kind of punishment"- he mummered...

"so miss dumster how u planned to enter?"- he asked and i smirked and pointed my finger in one direction and his eyes widen up...
"WTF no way did u even saw the height of wall"- he said and i gave him disgusting look..
"come on there is nthg that arohi can't do "- i said while dragging him..

"sit and i will stand on ur shoulder and look there if there is any guard or not..
if not i will climb up and pull u too"- i said and he nodded...
"eun I'm telling u we always did risky things so be brave now"- i said and he chuckled..
"yahh ik but I'm worried for u "- he said ...
he sitted and i stand on his shoulder after removing my shoes and put them in my bag pack that i always carry with me with some stuffs...
he stand up while i was in his shoulder and it's our luck there were no guards..
i smirked and stand over the wall.
i seated in wall and gave him my hand and pulled him over wall...
"lets jump together "- i said and he nodded
1...2...3... jump
we both held each other hand and jumped from that high wall and we landed on ground safely...
"let's go"- i said and we were hiding behind trees and going towards the palace...

"w...wow"- i mummered when i saw that huge beautiful palace of my so called dad

"it's beautiful"- abhi said and i nodded..
"but i hate this place . my mom always cried in this ..."- i said and he was quite..
"let's go home now "- i said and he nodded but my foot stopped when i listen someone voice...
we both hide behind the trees and i peak ..
"ayannn baby were are u "- a lady said
"is she mother of ayan means my chachi (aunt)"- i thought to myself.
"auntt that naughty kid is in backyard and look what he did to me"- ishaan said
and i tried to suppress my laughter after seeing him..
he was whole wet in water and colours on all over his face...
"joker"- i Mummered and took a picture of him...
"arohi let's go home"- he said and i said "no let's watch them"

ISHAAN POV-
aunt and me both are going backyards...
i felt someone clicked our pic.
i turned and saw noone..
"weried"- i mummered and runned near aunt...

we reached there and saw ayan roshni rehaan uncle yuvraj and aktiri aunt are playing with water guns...
"rehaan aktiri are u both kids huh stop playing"- ayati shouted and i Chuckled...
"hyy my love how can u be safe come "- he dragged her and everyone poured water on her...
"Ahhhhhhhhh"- she shouted and everyone becomes quite...

*SILENCE*

"mr. rehaan rajput ur and mine date of today is cancel...
just go and do kitchen work for today..

mrs aktiri u go and buy clothes for everyone for tommorow...

and mr. yuvraj right now in ur room and do studies...

mr. ayan and miss roshni if u both wanna save us ass from me just go and change ur clothes and u have to eat veggies in dinner "- she shouted in one go and everyone runned from there...
"hahaha aunt hahaha everyone scared hahaha"- ishaan said while laughing like hell...
she gave me a glare and i also runned from there...

ayati was about to go but she listens some voices from behind the tree like someone is laughing and talking...
she follows the voice and she scared for a moment....

AROHI POV-
"hahaha did u saw haha how she controls them"- i said while holding my stomach and abhimanyu was laughing like hell too...
we were laughing...
"arohi let's go before someone see us"- he said but he was late..
"let's go"- i said but he gulped hard and standing like statue..
i saw him and he was kinda scared.
i turned back (we both were wearing mask )
and i gulped hard...

she was about to run but i hold her hand..
"aunt please don't tell anyone"- i said and he looked at me with raised eyebrow..
"who are u both?"- she asked and i thought for a moment and said..
"actually aunt i wanna see palace as i never saw before and we don't have any connection with big people so we came here by hiding we were just going"- i said while abhi nodded his head and said
"yahh "

"it's wrong to sneak in someone house ..."- she said and we nodded

she raised her hand and i closed my eyes to feel the slal bcz mistake was our somehow...
but she cares our faces..
"now go home soon it will dark" -she said and we nodded heads in understanding..
"wait atleast tell me how u enter inside?"- she asked and we Chuckled
"by jumping off the wall"- abhi said she gasped
"are u both fine... it's quite high "- she said and we nodded and said we are fine...
"come i will drop u both till outside "- she said and we nodded head as no
"we will go please don't or else someone else too we see us"- i said while she was keep refusing us ..
"oke i will come with u too to make sure u landed safely"- she said and we nodded as oke..
we both came to the wall and jumped off.
"are u both landed safely kids?"- she asked from inside and we eere standing outside dusting our clothes
"yes we are"- we said
"go home safely and don't sneak again in someone else house..."- she said and we Chuckled and said oke...

"so where u want to go now bestie"- he asked and i said home

we both reached home....
"UNCLEEE"- i shouted and hugged him while he cares my hairs...

"abhimanyu from now onwards u will not live in hotel u will stay with us oke i talked to ur parents "- rudra said while keep hugging arohi
"sure uncle thank you i will shift tommorow before party but for today i will go oke"- abhi said and he nodded ..
"let's sleep princess tommorow is very big day"- he said and i nodded and run to my room...

"karan abhimanyu we wanna have a talk with u both"- rudra said while ruhi seated too with him..

"tommorow she will gonna face her dad and we want ur help "- he said and told them everything about sia and vihaan...

"so we decided to help sia and vihaan reunite but I'm scared how arohi will react on this...
abhimanyu she is ur best friend u have to be with her every moment Tommorow and karan make sure she don't break anything in anger..

and one more thing we have to intro her with full name and with her father name too..
bcx media will be there and we will not do that than they can assure sia in bad way...
hope u both understand and abhimanyu i know arohi is very close to u and u will also not do anything against her..
but her father is not like she thinks ..
till now we never tried to sout with her about her father hate bcx we never excepted them to meet or think to reunite them..
but they both need each other and arohi needs dad ...
sia and vihaan both struggle in their daily life and we only want their happiness and it's only when they both stay together "- rudra said

karan and abhimanyu looked at each other...
"mom dad she hate her dad how we gonna fix it.. I'm gonna help u bcz i saw my dii seeing other parents together and happy and she became low and if u re saying her dad is good than i trust u and i will help u "- karan said

"uncle I'm against from her opinion from starting about her dad bcz we didn't knew the truth but when i find out than i got that it was not his fault too i tried to clear her thinking but ...
u know her but I'm glad she will have dad and i hope he gain her love and trust ...m
i will help u "- abhi said
and they smiled widely....

"both of u go and sleep now tommorow is gonna be a big and bomb blastic day"- ruhi said and we Chuckled abit and left in our rooms...

hope u liked it....
next update will be bomb blastic so complete target soon....

bye bye
secretsoul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 423 15
- he set the fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her. Devika Mathur, a young kindhearted pediatrician who has eternal love in h...
6.1K 200 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS💕 Both are similar as well as different at same time🤨 ........ They except each other...
13K 663 35
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
1.2M 51K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...