𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞�...

By ImpossibleRiana123

"it's not like I have a crush on her" "matt we catch you staring at her all the time" "I don't like him like... More

𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝟘𝟙 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤? )
𝟘𝟚 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 )
𝟘𝟛 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )
𝟘𝟜 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫? )
𝟘𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 )
𝟘𝟞 - ( 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 )
𝟘𝟟 - ( 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 )
𝟘𝟠 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟘𝟡 - ( 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 )
𝟙𝟘 - ( 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 )
𝟙𝟙 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤! )
𝟙𝟚 - ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟙𝟛 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? )
𝟙𝟜 - ( 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 )
𝟙𝟝 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 )
𝟙𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 )
𝟙𝟟 - ( 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 )
𝟙𝟠 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
𝟙𝟡 - ( 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 )
𝟚𝟘 - ( 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 )
𝟚𝟙 - ( 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 )
𝟚𝟚 - ( 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 )
𝟚𝟛 - ( 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 )
𝟚𝟜 - ( 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 )
𝟚𝟝 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚 )
𝟚𝟞 - ( 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 )
𝟚𝟟 - ( 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 )
𝟚𝟠 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞? )
𝟚𝟡 - ( 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 )
𝟛𝟘 - ( 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 )
𝟛𝟙 - ( 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 )
𝟛𝟚 - ( 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 )
𝟛𝟛 - ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 )
𝟛𝟜 - ( 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢! )
𝟛𝟝 - ( 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 )
𝟛𝟞 - ( 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞 )
𝟛𝟟 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞 )
𝟛𝟠 - ( 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 )
⚠️𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞⚠️
𝟛𝟡 - ( 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 )
𝟜𝟘 - ( 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 )
𝟜𝟙 - ( 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 )
𝟜𝟚 - ( 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 )
𝟜𝟛 - ( 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐭 )
𝟜𝟜 - ( 𝐧𝐨, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐡𝐞𝐫! )
𝟜𝟝 - ( 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟜𝟞 - ( 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 )
𝟜𝟠 - ( 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 )
𝟜𝟡 - ( 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 )
𝟝𝟘 - ( 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕? )
𝟝𝟙 - ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 )
𝟝𝟚 - ( 𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐦 )
𝟝𝟛 - ( 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 )
𝟝𝟜 - ( 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 )
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟜𝟟 - ( 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 )

179 2 0
By ImpossibleRiana123

may 13th,
1:12am,
the triplets' minivan
_________________________________
"are you sure people at school aren't gonna make fun of us for doing this?" leilani asks, kinda anxious.

"fuck them! we're just high schoolers having fun. nobody's gonna watch it either way." nick shrugs nonchalantly.

"okay." leilani mumbles. "orders, please." matt turns around to chris and nick as his hand searches something to hold onto.

out of anything, of course it had to be leilani's thigh.

leilani looks up at matt and blushes. he's glancing at her with an extremely attractive smirk before turning back to his brothers.

"the ushe." nick shrugs and matt nods, "same." chris mumbles and matt pulls up at the window.

he orders for nick and chris and himself before turning to leilani, "the usual." and with that, matt orders a root beer for her and a six piece chicken nugget.

for matt, this counts as a full meal so he's beyond extremely proud of leilani's progress.

he continues driving and comes to the window where they give you your food. only then, matt removes his hand from leilani's thigh to take the bags of food from the lady.

he passes them to nick and chris and tells the lady thanks before driving away and parking in the almost empty parking lot.

"you good up here or do you wanna switch with chris?" matt whispers to leilani, noticing she's slightly nervous. nick and chris are bickering over something so they don't hear.

"no I'm good. I'm too far away from you back there." leilani smiles softly and matt smiles back.

nick taps matt's shoulder and he turns. he hands matt the camera and matt sets it up on the dashboard.

"you stole chris' seat so you gotta go check." nick grins and leilani groans with a smile. "I'll check." matt grabs her hand before she can even open her door.

matt gets out of the car and nods while putting his thumbs up. "it's good." leilani turns to nick and chris who weren't paying attention to what matt was doing.

matt steps back in the car, "is it good?" nick asks and leilani frowns, "yes, dumbass. otherwise I wouldn't come back to the car." matt answers, rolling his eyes.

"hello everyone! this is our first youtube video. enough introduction! I'm nick. this is my triplet brother chris and this is my other one." nick points to the person he's introducing, "this is matt."

matt scowls at him and nick ignores it. "and this is matt's girlfriend and my best friend, leilani." nick introduces leilani, patting her shoulder softly.

"nick?" leilani laughs, "he's not my boyfriend." leilani smiles at matt. "yet." matt adds, "yet." leilani smiles at matt and he smiles back.

"well, he's gonna be sooner or later so why confuse them by saying yet? just— shh! he's your boyfriend." nick rambles.

"sure." leilani stifles a laugh. chris starts to defend leilani by saying matt's not her boyfriend yet and that he should respect their privacy as leilani and matt just sit in silence, staring in each others eyes as matt rubs his thumb across leilani's skin.

"stop the corny shit. let's start." nick stops his discussion with chris and interrupts matt and leilani's moment.

leilani and matt sit back in their chair, still holding hands on camera and glancing at each other every now and then.

nick starts rambling about something random and chris joins. eventually so do leilani and matt.

"holy shit we've been rambling for 40 minutes." leilani stifles a laugh and nick gasps dramatically.

"okay bye guys! thanks for watching." nick says as he depicts for leilani to grab the camera. leilani takes the camera from the dashboard and points it at herself.

she points it at matt and he doesn't even look in the camera, he's just so mesmerized by leilani.

"enough." nick grumbles, snatching the camera out of leilani's hands. he waves at the camera with a grin before ending the recording.

"that was fun." chris smiles, "I totally forgot we were being recorded."

"no cuz why same." leilani laughs. matt's heart warms at the sound and sight of her laughing.

"this is for our own fun, right? to create lasting memories and all that. if people don't like it, fuck 'em." nick smiles and everyone nods in agreement.

"not like we're gonna get anything out of this." matt rolls his eyes sarcastically and leilani giggles.

"shittttt it's 2:15am we should go home." leilani speaks and matt nods. he starts the car and removes his hand from leilani's to pull out of the parking lot.

once out the parking lot, his hand returns to leilani's thigh, making her tummy stumble and her heart do about a million backflips.

instagram!

elenagarcía requested to dm you
ignore|accept|block

Elena García
hi
you probably don't want to hear from me
but I just want to apologize

Matt Sturniolo
why the fuck are you apologizing to me?
you didn't fucking betray me

Elena Gracía
leilani blocked me

Matt Sturniolo
I wonder why

Elena García
look I fucked up alright.
amelia, brianna and seth did the same to me as to her

Matt Sturniolo
doesn't feel fucking good huh

Elena García
no
but leilani is better now that she found you
and I need to get better too

Matt Sturniolo
what are you trying to say
make it quick I'm gonna watch a movie with leila

Elena García
I was wondering if we could hang out sometime
leilani doesn't have to know
maybe we can hook up😉

Matt Sturniolo
what the actual fuck
elena you haven't changed
it's me, leilani
matt handed me his phone the second he told me you dm'ed him.
what the fuck is wrong with you

'matthew.sturniolo' blocked 'elenagarcía'
_________________________________
random ending

I KNOW their first video wasn't posted on may 13th🙄

it's just for the fanfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.1K 34
𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘, 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗗 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘...
255K 4K 38
▌𝘊𝘏𝘙𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘖 ❛ your my favourite feeling ❜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 it takes losing her to finally realise how in love with her he really is...
147K 2K 31
"i really love you for everything you've done for me, chris." "and i'd do so much more, naomi." ♡ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 and 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 have alw...
3.4M 79.2K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...