Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

By Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... More

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Scared
Changes
Malice
Another pervert
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
Weird feelings
Trap
Painful love
Antidote
The end

New way

17 5 18
By Letme_Luv

Jimin: "you are my business."

He his gaze fall over my collar, i can see him noticing the wound. Is that not noticeable for him or Suga is Pervert to look there?

Jimin: "what's that?"

Y/n: "Can't you see?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, how can he ask this as if he cares after slapping me this hardly.

Jimin: "Who did this?"

Y/n: "Don't pretend like you don't know anything!!!"

Suddenly the door burst open, i thought Suga finally come to save me... he pushed jimin off me and I turn to thanks him but then i noticed it was Taehyung. My eyes were wide in shock, did he broke the door?

Taehyung: "Don't you have any shame?"

He asked Jimin before fixing my shirt. Jimin just chuckled and leave the room without saying anything, i swear he is the more weirdest person i ever met. I turn my whole attention to Taehyung who was glaring at the direction Where jimin went out from.

He turn his gaze to me and touch my cheeks.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry for being late."

He unexpectedly hugs me

Taehyung: "I'm really stupid to leave you alone when I know there is some persons who can't be trusted are present in the House."

Y/n: "It's okay..."

I said calmly, I feel like I'm getting used to Jimin's behaviour. His obsessive behaviour.

Taehyung: "No it's not, I have promised to myself that I won't let anyone harm you... atleast thats the least I could do as a friend."

"As a friend"

A smile spread across my lips as he mentioned friend word, atleast we aren't strangers anymore. He smiled too, his smile was beautiful, mesmerizing, magnificent...  oh goshh what I'm even thinking.

I come out from my thoughts and looked down on my lap.

Taehyung: "Y/n... I was thinking of something."

Y/n: "Thinking of what?"

Taehyung: "Thinking to run away for here."

My eyes widened at his phrase, so he is also planning to run away. Oh gosh yesterday I was about to run away without him, what if i actually had run away that time?

Y/n: "I'm thinking of same thing."

Taehyung: "Greattt!! we have guns and some limited bullets."

Y/n: "Ohh i totally forget about the guns."

Taehyung: "Were you thinking of running away without guns and "ME"."

I nervously chuckled as he catches me.

Y/n: "Well kind of."

Taehyung: "How can you!!"

He whines with a sad face making me chuckled.

Taehyung: "So we will leave tonight."

Y/n: "Okay... but what about the lock?"

Taehyung: "I know the password."

I was kinda suprised by his answer.

Taehyung: "Now pack the things you will be needed okay? make sure to keep it secret."

Y/n: "Yeah i know."

I felt my stomach rumbles for food I held my stomach in embarrassment and walked out the room.

Now all I need to do it steal some things from Suga's bag but his bag is still in jimin's room, i don't want to face him and the witch. I went in kitchen to look for some some food.

There was no, i looked in fridge but it also doesn't have much to eat. Someone tap on my shoulder

Suzy: "Looking for this??"

I turn to her with a poker face, she was eating fruits

Y/n: "What huh?"

I turn back to look for something in the fridge.

Suzy: "You won't found anything cause there's nothing to eat in the fridge."

I ignored her and went to look in cupboard. Suzy Just walked towards the dinning table and looks at me searching for food.

Suga comes in there and look at the scene.

Suga: "What are you looking for?"

Y/n: "Something to eat... wait I think I know..."

I looks at Suzy with a smirk while Suga started to laugh, i don't if that was funny but its fun.

Suzy: "What huh? I won't share my fruits."

Y/n: "I'm not talking about fruits tho.."

I grab a knife still smirking as i saw her eyes turning wide and she slightly forward her plate towards me.

Suzy: "Fine, you can took some "pieces"."

Y/n: "I'm i looking like a dog to you? Give me the whole plate or you will my next food to eat."

Suga: "WHATTTTTT."

Suzy stood up from the chair and i points the sharp side of knife towards her directly.

Y/n: "You know what? I'm not joking."

She run away from there making me burst into laughter, did she really thought I'm not joking? I saw Suga taking a piece of fruit from the plate, as i jokingly put the knife to his direction.

Suga: "Put that down, let's share... shall we?"

I smiled and sit over the table, it's probably my last day with Suga i don't want ruined it.

Suga: "I need to repair the door now."

He said eating grapes.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry for that."

We both gasp as he came out of nowhere.

Suga: "I don't know why Jimin always locks the door."

Taehyung: "Maybe for more privacy."

Y/n: "You are making him sound very introvert and good boy."

Taehyung: "i take my words back then."

I nodded and we all eat from that plate.

Taehyung: "We need to get foods as soon as possible."

Suga: "We need to be patience first."

Y/n: "You know i can't survive without food."

I said with a fake sad sigh.

Suga: "As a doctor i totally confirm that no one can survive without food."

He pats my head, i saw taehyung clinching his hand into fist... maybe i assumed that.

After our little breakfast we all went to rooms, i Started to packing on Jungkook's bag, Just when i remember... the one sandwich... I quickly look for his lunch box and took it out from the bag, i don't know why my hands where trembling. I opened the lunch box to see that sandwich. It was just like how it was before, no bad smelling nor the bread mould.

I look if it's really alright or not cause there is no possibility for the bread to stay fine even in this days.

I gulp looking at the sandwich and my stomach was betraying me by making weird sound of hunger. There's no way in gonna eat that but... it's looking fine... but who knows if there are microscopic bacteria still present in in it?

I sighed and took it towards the dustbin I was about to throws it down but someone snatch it from my hands.

Suzy: "Waitt you have a sandwich but still took my fruits??!? I won't let you eat it!!"

She shoves the sandwich on her mouth, i looks at her with wide eyes. Did she really ate that? ewww

I made a disgust face and walked away i spotted taehyung in the living room couch and he noticed my reaction.

Taehyung: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "You remember the sandwich jungkook distributed among us and left the one in his lunch box?"

Taehyung: "ohh wait i totally forget about that... it must be rotten by now."

Y/n: "no it wasn't but you know.... I was about to throw it on dustbin but Suzy snatch it from me."

Taehyung: "Don't tell me she ate that!"

He made a disgust face which was looking hilarious. I nodded my head and he burst into laughter. It was the first time I have seen him laughing like that, laughing whole heartedly.

Taehyung: "Lets tell her that the sandwich was 4 or 5 days old."

Y/n: "Noo it's better without telling her."

AFTER SOME HOURS

I saw Jimin coming out from his room looking for something or someone. I was in couch with taehyung.

Jimin: "Did you saw Suga anywhere?"

Taehyung: "No."

Jimin: "Shit."

Taehyung looks at him with curiosity

Jimin: "I don't know why but Suzy is vomiting very much."

Y/n: "Did you got her pregnant?"

I covers my mouth as I spoke my thoughts out loud. Jimin turn to me with a glare as Taehyung wrap his arms around my shoulder protectively. Well I didn't said anything wrong, i won't be suprised of that's true.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked towards Suga's room to get him out from it, later out of curiosity me and Taehyung also follows them. Suga checked her condition and come out in conclusion.

Suga: "Maybe she is vomiting because of the food poisoning."

Jimin: "what did you ate last time?"

He asked her with concern? Basterd!

Suzy: "A sandwich, maybe she put something it in!!"

For some reason i accidentally laugh, Her Audacity to point her fingers at me?! I don't know why but even just by looking at her face I got angry easily.

Jimin glares at me again, i don't know why he hates me at the same time he claims that I'm his business as if he owns me. Must be every police officers shit.

(A/n: I don't meant to disrespect about police officers, please keep it in mind that it's only the characters thought not mine)

Taehyung and i walked out the room.

Later at night we both were planning ways to go when we will be running out. The way and map Taehyung was drawing in papers.

Y/n: "You have a big brain Taehyung."

Taehyung: "Yes my diagnosis also say that I have capability to think mor-"

He stop in mid way. what diagnosis he is talking about?

Y/n: "what?"

He nervously chuckled.

Taehyung: "I.. i just i- i"

He started to get panic, well i don't want him to behave like how he used to when we have become friends now.

Y/n: "it's okay, i won't ask anything."

I passed him assuring smile.

Taehyung: "Thanks."

He smiled back and turn back to explaining more ways.

Taehyung: "If we get in trouble or saw any zombie near us just climb over nearby tree."

Y/n: "Wait!! That's actually a nice plan, i don't think zombie can use their brain to climb over a tree."

It was actually a high IQ level thoughts, i was amazed for some reasons.

I showed him my bag to let him check if everything was fine in it.

Taehyung: "How would i know that things you needs?"

I looks at him dumbfounded just when I heard door opening and i throws my bag under the bed.

It was Suga... I smiled awkwardly.

Suga: "I wanted to ask something."

Y/n: "About the sandwich?"

Suga: "Yes."

I let out a  giggle before telling him the whole story. He also chuckled amusingly.

Suga: "That was the actual revenge thing, more better then beating."

Y/n: "i know!!!"

I smiled and watched him turn to leave but then he looks back at me again.

Suga: "Don't leave."

My smile drop at his words, how did he manage to find out?

Suga: "It's your choice, but i don't want you to leave."

Taehyung: "Huh? Only her? That's unfair!"

Suga chuckled at Taehyung's response.

Suga: "no but both of you might get in trouble."

Y/n: "how about you also leave with us?"

Suga: "Trust me this is the safest place we could ever get in."

Y/n: "Safest my foot.! Then why you didn't manage to save my Jungkook."

Suga: "Y/n, i think we have already talked about this before. Some things are meant to happen. Think about the man who lost his wife and new born child... Now tell me who's fault was that?"

I got silent at his words, he was right and that sucks.

Taehyung: "Life not fair with everyone..."

Suga: "Yes."

Y/n: "But please, i wanna leave this place."

Suga: "Are you planning to leave like that?"

Y/n: "like what?"

Suga: "without protection."

Y/n: "What do you mean..? we have gun..."

He face himself at my words while was feeling like he called me dumb in every launguage possible. He walks towards me.

Suga: "And what if a zombie attacks to bite you and actually bites you?"

Y/n: "I will also become a zombie then..."

Suga: "Ohh god.. That's not how things work Y/n."

Y/n: "Then explain it to me!"

Suga: "look for protection from bullet we wears bulletproof jacket, while playing cricket they wear helmet looking things and while doing surgery doctors are covered from head to toe to prevent any mistakes or unhygienic environment which can cause troubles for both patient and doctor, just like this from getting biten why zombies we also need to cover up from something!"

Y/n: "Okay i understand now..."

Taehyung: "do you have leather clothes Suga hyung?"

Suga: "I don't know exactly but we can to over clothing."

Taehyung: "That's kind of good idea."

Suga nodded and went out from the room to get something. Finally we will be out of here in few hours... My real journey start from here. I already miss my Jungkook.

He comes in with leather jackets and a leather sheet.

Suga:" That's all I have, i will cut it on straps. Make sure to wrap it around chest and arms specially."

Y/n: "I'm confused."

Suga: "Don't worry i will tell you everything in detail after i will be done cutting the clothes into straps".

Y/n: "Does zombie don't bit on leg?"

he looks at me with confused face

Suga: "They do, why would you ask such thing?"

Y/n: "Then why did you said to wrap the strap on chest and arms?"

Suga: "Because that's the most obvious place zombies could be lashing over."

He started to cut the clothes into straps.

It took him more then half hours because the leather was very thick. Taehyung took some of the strap and went in the washroom. Suga looks at me with expected gaze as i raised my brows at him.

Suga: "Remove your shirt, i need to wrap this straps."

Y/n: "Wait nooo."

Suga: "Then do it by yourself and don't come to me after you realised that it will be hard for you put it around you and adjust it. The weight is also not a joke, properly this weights as same as of yours.'

Y/n: "Don't say that and I will prove you that I can do it by myself, just let Taehyung finished it first."

After some times later Taehyung comes out while breathing heavily.

Taehyung: "It's literally so suffocating!!!"

TAEHYUNG'S LOOK

I looks at him with nervousness, was Suga right about putting it is a difficult task?

I took the straps and went in the bathroom before locking the door. I removed my shirt and try to put the straps around my body. The fabric wasn't bending much and also I was getting problems with a wounds. I wasn't getting which strap it for what region, The strap I was trying to put in my chest was not that long and the one I was putting on arms could be wrapped double. I try to change those strap places but only to messed up more!!!

I heard Suga's laughed from outside. Seriously what's so funny here?!! I was getting annoyed by this leather and i throws it down on ground in defeat.

Y/n: "I CANTTT DOOO THISSSS ONN MYY OWNNN!!!"

I screamed from inside of the bathroom.

Suga: "First of all stop screaming and open the door."

Y/n: "Can't you guide me from outside?"

Suga: "I know you already messed up the places of straps, if you are uncomfortable the wrap it around you I will carefully tightened it."

I sighed and wrap a towel around my upper body and unlock the door, Suga comes in and closed the door again. He comes to pick up the straps without looking at me in actual or maybe he already seen my state.

Well i started to feel self awareness, i looks at his hands wrapping the strap.

Suga: "Do you want me to wrap it upon the towel?"

Y/n: "I don't know..."

My cheeks where burning from the embarrassment.

He wrap it carefully at the same time pulling the towel down little by bit.

Y/n: "It's too tight."

Suga: "Do you want it to fall off?!!"

Y/n: "No..."

i mumble and let him do that, maybe that's why taehyung was saying he feels suffocated. After it was done it took some deep breaths and turn to him.

Suga: "So you don't want to wrap it on your legs?"

ohh God, i totally forget about that, now I have to wrap it on legs

Y/n: "but-"

Suga: Remove your pants, look I'm saying it because it's necessary and being a doctor it's totally normal for me.

Y/n: "Yes for you it normal."

Suga: "Do you see any other option? if you do than people do let me know I will be waiting outside for your call."

I sighed and wrap the towel around my waist before removing my pants, it was soo embarrassing!!!! He was not looking at my direction untill I was done. later he also got ready.

Y/N'S LOOKS PREFERENCE

SUGA'S OUTFIT

After all this we finally get ready to leave. Me and Taehyung peek out of the room while yoongi was unlocked the main door, he signal us to get out from the room and we quickly came out with our bags. Finally we make it out, i can't believe suga is running out of his own house because of us.

I miss my mom, i need to go to her and dad too but what about Taehyung, i don't know anything about his family, well i don't know anything about anyone.

We walked down on the warehouse to Yoongi's van. As soon we reached there we saw...

Darkness hahaha I know that wasn't funny, We get in the van and Taehyung get towards the warehouse door to open it for the van to go out.

We are going to start a new journey, in which my goal is to go back to Seoul or get in the hands of government's safety camps.

Taehyung closes the gaint door of warehouse and get in the van to sit besides me.

In this way we may face more difficultly and things may get hard but i also know we can't just stay in this house and do nothing.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.8K 28
You're my painkiller that got out of control... You now hold my whole life since I'm scared of tasting pain again. © enasthetic [Connected with 'Dear...
14.1K 932 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
4.4K 179 30
"you saved a life." ; tw ; lower case intended
71.6K 2.3K 28
"You're not missing a heart, you're missing affection." ©greasypotato ~Editing a few chapters~ Warning: Cringe