LOST YOU, FOUND HIM (a redisc...

By Authorashy

True love never dies, it all induces when Kathy has a little crush on her neighbour Ryan who is goofy, and a... More

𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗗𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-
-22/ Part-1-
-22/ Part-2
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
- Finale-
-Epilogue-

-19-

3.2K 313 100
By Authorashy

19.

"You??" I said, totally astonished. He started to take his steps further inside as I proceeded to step back with his pace.

I was bewildered about this whole thing happening around. He walked further inside. And just stood at one place. "Uhm", I said while walking near him. He turned around and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here." Yea- I said when my eyes went down onto the place he stood. i furiously started to look at him. The thing he was standing on was bothering me so much. My potentiality gave up.

As I grabbed his drenched shirt while pushing him to the other side. I bent over to the floor and took the mat.

"God you ruined it."

I said while glaring at him.

"Oh it's about the mat." "Yeah"...

I walked towards the kitchen sink. While he followed me. The mat was totally wet and his shoes did leave the dirty footprints. My face was definitely fuming in anger and I was visible. "Go get me the detergent."

I said while turning my head towards him.

"Just go."

I yelled to which he shook up. "O- okay." "Tell me where the detergent is?"

"Look there you take a right" I said while pointing towards the restroom direction. "there is our laundry on top of the cabinet and you will find some washing powder." "Go and get them." I said as he immediately nodded and walked away.

I kept my hands on my hips while leering at the mat. "Ahh I hate this stain."

"I CAN'T FIND IT!"

Ryan howled from the laundry room.

"What?" I howled back while turning my head just to find him standing in front of me and holding the laundry power. "Great, now quickly get it here."

I said as he handed me the power. While I took it I opened the pack and got some powder on my palm. While dripping the powder on the mat. I proceeded to clean it.

"Well I didn't know the mat was so precious to you." He said as I looked at him. "Well this mat was my mom's favourite one." I said, as his eyes saddened hearing it. "I'm sorry."

"Ryan, it's alright." I said while proceeding to clean the mat. When I sensed him stepping closer. "Uhm, give it to me I will help you." He said while gripping onto the mat edges.

NOO, I said while at most raising my voice. "Ohh. I forgot." He said while leaving the edges of the mat and stepping back. "What?"

"I forgot that you always do this." "When you see a little bit of imperfections you boss around and yell at everyone." "Noo I don't." I said while looking at him.

"You haven't changed a bit." He said while almost tittering and filling his presence of laughter inside the kitchen. As I captured every single bit of the moment. Yes, he feels like old Ryan.

...........

After hanging up my mat to dry. I proceeded my way towards the hallway. While observing Ryan quietly being seated. Out of all this, I couldn't answer why was he here?

Walking near the couch. I desisted in my place. Grasping that Ryan's head was laying on the headboard of it. While his eyes were closed. I walked further. And leer onto his face. His eyes were tightly shut.

I wish I could not wake him up. I sat on the couch having minimum space in between. "Ryan?" I called out that he just murmed something.

"Ryan?" "You need to wake up." I said while this time i held his one hand laying on the couch seat. To an unexpected his hands weren't cold. They were warm, warmer as if-

"Hey?" "You okay?" I said while he opened his eyes they were partially open. I kept my hand on his forehead. And to my expectation his head was burning with intense heat.

"Oh my god." "Ryan, you have a high fever."

I said as my eyes went down to his shirt it was completely wetted.

I completely forgot he catches colds easily.

"Ye- yeah, just get me a panadol?" He said in a very low tone. "Yeah but you need to change." I said while standing up from the couch. "I will be right back."

I said while leaving him there and speedily walking towards my bedroom. I got the first aid box where I found a couple strips of panadol.

I need to get him to change his shirt. I kept the box at my bed and ran towards my wardrobe to get a baggy t-shirt but all I had was a tank tops

I closed my cupboard, dropping all my hopes when my eyes laid down my coat. I guess this thing can only help. Instantly removing my coat. I took the coat and the box while scurrying towards the hall.

I reached near him while observing that His cheeks started turning red. "Ryan?" I said in a low voice. Onto which he opened his eyes. "you need to change?"

"Hmm." He just hummed in the response. As he started to close his eyes.

"Noooo"

I said while my hands reached to his cheeks and I started tapping on them. "Please don't pass out without taking any medication."

"Listen Ryan." "Wear this" "I said while pointing my fingers at my coat., and I will make you the soup asap." I said onto which he nodded. Handing him the coat I speeded toward my kitchen to make the soup.

After 15 minutes,
The soup was boiling hot while scrupulously I poured into the bowl. I carefully lifted up the tray. Walking towards him.

"Ryan?"

I called out while reaching towards him. Here have- Before completing my words I stood there silently perceiving him.

He changed into my coat. But he didn't button the coats.

And I was shamelessly observing his abs. I suppose I shouldn't be doing this.

I closed my eyes trying my best not to look there anymore.

Well here is your soup. I said as Ryan sat straight. As he his hands were quivering to take the tray.

"C-can you feed me?"

He looked at me, almost pleading. Without wasting any seconds. I took the spoon full of soup and firmly blew on it before feeding him.

After a couple of spoon feeding him. Finally the bowl was empty. I handed him the warm water with that one pill of panadol.

I took the utensils and kept them in the sink. While I dimmed the lights of the living room. I got a duvet from the guest room and placed it on his lying figure.

"You can take a rest."

I said and turned around to step ahead when he held my wrist.

Next morning,

My eyes scrunched due to the discomfort. hastily opening my eyes. The sight was all bleary. When suddenly I felt something moving around my chest or shoulders. As I immediately gazed down. Oh my- this is what my brain screamed. Before I went blank for a second.

The only thing I knew was that I was lying on the couch. And Kathy is right beside me, her head on top of my chest whereas her hand is stroking my head.

Neurotically I looked down just to find her sleeping peacefully.

God she is such a baby.

I can't believe I never saw this coming. I realised how beautiful she seems when she is all around me or near me.

I just love her.

I wish I could just gaze at her all day and all night. Just never stop admiring.

And wish I could have the same moment with her forever. This is the only chance I have.

I said to myself while closing my eyes and moving a bit further to her.

"I guess you like sleeping with my sister."

I heard an unfamiliar voice. Which led me to widen my eyes.

"Yess I guess you do."

She repeated herself as I turned my head 360 degrees. Just to find kaira sitting on the couch beside us.

"Good morning",

she leaned forward and whispered. And all my countenance was astonishing at the situation. Uhm- hesitantly I decided to sit up.

"No stop."

She said as I desisted at my place.

"Don't you dare move!"

"What?"

I slowly murmured. If you move she is gonna wake up. I thought for a second and She did have a point. "Then?" "What should I do?"

He stood up from the couch. And walked towards a bedroom. After a few seconds she came out holding 2 pillows.

She walked towards me.

"Now you slowly start to hover over her and keep this pillow in front of her."

I nodded my head. While she started to direct me. somehow manages to keep the pillows in between while slowly lifting her and makes sure her head rests onto the couch.

And swiftly hover over from her. "Good and place this pillow"- before she could complete herself I took the other pillow from her and placed it down right at the end of the couch.

I decided to walk further when kaira stopped me.

"Hmm, it seems like you do have an idea about her falling down from the bed." She said, raising her eyebrows.

"Idea?" "I have known this for the past 8 years."

"And certainly now she hasn't changed a single bit."

I said when she started tittering. As I looked at her bewilderedly.

"Ryan your"-

she pointed at me. As I looked down at my clothes.

"What"-

As I recalled from my subconscious mind of myself undressing and wearing Kathy's coat. I could hear kaira still tittering.

"STOP IT."

I said while buttoning the coat just to make my exposing chest invisible.

I was definitely abashed right now.

I turned around and decided just to leave cause staying here would just lead me to more into it.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed." She said as I turned around.

"But what exactly happened last night?" She said while trying to control herself not to titter anymore. "Kaira if you're having some sort of ideas in your head then drop it." "Cause I just got sick and she just took care of me."

"Oh is that all?"

She said while stepping further towards me.

"Just?"

She said while looking at me. As the smile on her face faden. "She was supposed to be on a date with Dr. Abreil. "

"I know certainly you did something to him." She said as my eyes widened after hearing her.

"you have a brother right." "He spilled it out."

She blurred out as I stood there knowing how I was getting exposed.

"You love kathy?"

She said as I looked at with widened eyes.

"I knew it!"

"No, what are you saying?" I said while trying not to look at her. "It's a lie!" She stated

"No it's no" ( I lied)

"Then look into my eyes and repeat it."

She said as I anxiously chuckled.

"Just look at me and repeat."

"Oh my god. I'm getting late for work." I said while trying to segue and exited myself towards the main door.

"You're trying to run away." "Noo I'm trying not to get late for my work" I said while making myself wear my shoes. "Okay I will see you soon." I said and turned to step further.

"You love my sister."

She howled out before I hurriedly left from the place. I chuckled at the things that had happened earlier.

Though It's true that I ruined her date. I can't stand any other guys like Abreil around her. I can't certainly watch her going on a date with someone.

Because...

Getting jealous over stuff like these wasn't my thing. But she is the reason behind it. Now I could feel my heart being heavy. It's screaming to confess the love I have towards her for the past 8 years. I want to look into her eyes and tell her that no one can love her like how I have been doing and will be doing forever & grateful.

I love her.

Next day, At clinic.

"The monthly report has been dispatched to me from the respective departments." "And I believe the reviews from the second floor, all the orthopaedic, dentist, gerontology and from our dietitian." "We came across with all the best reviews towards the client."

"I believe each one of your doctors can give your colleagues (doctors) advice to treat your patients with a comfortable environment."

The person spoke, throughout the meeting my mind was preoccupied with the thoughts.

"What do you say Kathy?"

There was no response from my side. Since I was just sitting there all blank.

When suddenly Megan pitched my arm, snapping me out to reality. "Ohh yess", I said while nodding my head with the situation.

"Well then every week after the weekend Dr. Kathy and all the doctors from the department head will have classes for the newbies." The supervisor announced as all of us agreed with him.

........

After the meeting me and Megan were exiting out of the meeting area. "Hey, kathy?"

I turned around and looked at the person, it was none other than Abreil. "H-hey." He said while huffing.

"I'm sorry about the other day." He said, as I smiled "nah it's alright." "Noo."

"I'm actually sorry." "I couldn't even text you back." "The other day after the surgery Someone stole my phone." "And my car tire was punctured."

"That day was such an awful day for me."

"Anyways, now that you are here,

"let me ask you, can we grab dinner sometime?"

He said, hoping for an answer. As I bite my lowering lip. And said......

After an hour,

"Noo you really didn't." Megan said as I smiled. "I had to make it clear for him." "So you told him who's your crush." "Nah you think I will be saying that." "I had to clear it. But why did you say a No for the date?"

"It was just for dinner."

Megan said as I desisted in place. As we were walking out of the clinic. She stopped and looked at me.

"Since childhood I have had this dream of going out with the guy I like." "Because for me two people going out for dinner considers that they are into each other."

"And for my side I had nothing towards Abreil."

I said, when Megan smiled.

"Then who is the guy you dreamed of going on the date with?"

She questioned as I looked at her detachedly.

"It was"- I stopped. "Let's just go home."

"Ryan, right?"

She said as my eyes looked at her, they were virtually agreeing with her.

"Then what's this all about?" I mean you both ran across each other for the past 3 months.

"Kathy, look at me." She said while keeping her both hands around my shoulders and making me look at her.

"You never liked going out with anyone." "Even when abreil asked you."

"I myself knew you would never enjoy some other guy accompanying you when you have the right person right next to you." "Me and kaira wanted you to go on a date with abriel."

"In this way you could understand and feel how foolish you were all this time." "The right person beside you is Ryan."

"It's him."

She said as I looked at her constantly without blinking.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" She said, freeing my shoulders.

"You're right."

"Then Go and meet him today." "Say it to him." She said as I looked at her. "What?"

"Yes." "I know at today's meeting." "You were just thinking about him." "How is he doing after being sick and all?"

"God, you really can read minds." I said as she chortled.

"Now leave before the time slips out of your hands." She said as I hugged her again and exited out of the clinic. To meet him, and let him know what my heart has been feeling all along.

T I M E S K I P P E D

Descending down for my car. My eyes looked at his house. Here I was, holding a bunch of bouquets around my hand. Finally decided to step further. When my heart started to beat fastly.

I tried to calm myself down. as i somehow managed to walk in front of the main door. My legs were feeling highly strung. I took a deep breath and instantly rang the bell.

After a few seconds, I heard the unlocking of the door. As the heart beats, fasten with the passing second. The door enclosed my gaze was lower. Revealing his shoes. There he was. I thought to myself and looked into his eyes.

The next part is gonna be HUGE 😤 so get ready I might drop it by this week itself.

80+ comments needed without any spam, please y'all keep commenting, I love to read your comments lovelies and don't forget to vote 🫶🏻

Hope you have a great day ahead <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 43.9K 47
"Kabir Malhotra, a 25-year-old, young, handsome, gym freak, always a hot topic among girls. He's known to be rude and doesn't care about anyone excep...
36.1K 1.8K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
541K 24.5K 26
"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You've been dating everyone else while I'm j...
8K 255 33
It's been almost 10 years. Katherine has moved on with her life after being completely broken by the man she'd loved since she was a young girl. Kat...