Dragon Painter

By Haheng_kitkhat

~~ ใญ ใญ . . ๐™ท๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐š„๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘? ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ... More

PROLOG

Meeting

6 1 0
By Haheng_kitkhat

3rd Person POV

"おい! Iida!" shout Midoriya while running. "MIdoriya, what did I tell you about running on the hallway?" Iida scholded. "Yeah but, oh man you never believe this." Midoriya jumping nonstop from excitement. "There someone on the roof! Just like the seven wonders rumor!" Midoriya continue. Midoriya took his Supernatural Note Book and start writing some notes on his note book. 

On the otherside, Iida doesn't look surpries at all. He used to his friends talking about supernatural. "Midoriya, you know those things are not real." Iida said while try to convince his friend to stop believing those kind of things. "I know but I saw her! Isn't that something?" Midoriya keep ignoring Iida and keep writing his note. "I wonder. . . if I able to get close to her, will she grant me a wish or will she be more aggressive" Midoriya keep muttering around and keep writing his note. 

"Midoriya I think it's best we go home, If you want me to believe it then I'll go up to the rooftop and see her for myself then." Iida keep trying to convince Midoriya to drop the subject. "Alright fine I'll go home, but you better tell me if you meet her." Midoriya then put the note book and pick up his backpack. When Midoriya about to go home, he notice that Iida doesn't move a bit. "Don't you wanna go too Iida?" Midoriya ask. With just a simple question it's enought to break Iida thought. "Ah. . . Don't worry about me, I need to do something first" Iida than pick up his bag and his umbrella. "Alright then, see you tomorrow Iida" with that Midoriya left. 

After that conversation Iida go to the rooftop of UA high and preparing himself. When Iida reach the roof he saw a girl wearing seifuku and have a knife on her head, without hesitation Iida attack the girl using his umbrella. The girl notice and grip the umbrella "Huh. . . another one today, that's new." The girl look displease. "Think again." After that few word from Iida, the girl feel some shock from his umbrella and let go of the umbrella. Iida then reveal his exorcist staff and throw away his bag and the umbrella disguise.

"Seifuku, Knife on her head, hangging around the rooftop, Dragon Painting on the roofwall. You must be The famous Seventh of The Seven Wonders of UA high, Am I wrong? . . .

Katarina the Dragon Painter?"

Iida stated. Katarina look at Iida "You right, and why are you here?" she floating back a bit. "To put an end to you Seven Wonders!" Iida then attack her again, but this time he keep missing. 

The more Iida attack her the more he got irritated of her smile. "Why are you smilling like that?". But her smilling never stop "ANSWER ME!!!" Iida yell. Then the girl standing on top of the wall and took of the knife from her head.

"You from the line of the famous exorcist Iida family aren't you?
I been dying too meet one."

She smirk and took out his staff. "My Staff!" Iida about to take his staff again but then a orang feather took his staff and give it to Katarina. 

"This is a really good staff for exocisting apparition, but. . ." Katarina then pull Iida sleeve and reveal his hard surfice and scuffed hand. "As expected" then she give the staff to her feather. "HEY! GIVE IT BACK! THAT MINE!!" Iida yell. "You'll get it back after I take care of this" Kath then let go of his sleeve. "Mizuame can you give me the stuff?" Kath called. Then a purple butterfly appeared and give her a small bag. 

While Katarina search something from the small bag, Iida try to touch the purple butterfly and the orange feather. ". . . this is Hitodama, but they have their own form? I thought they only have fire ball form." Iida confuse and look at Katarina searching for something. Katarina still can't find the object see need it, while doing that she thru all the unessecery stuff she don't know out from the bag. Iida getting more confuse while holding a big can of paint. "How can this even fit in the small bag?" 

Then Iida feel something on his leg, a ball bottle that have seal on it. "Hey, what is this?" Iida then pick up the bottle. Katarina didn't listen to what Iida just said and finally found the stuff she need it. "Alright let's start with-" "POP " the sound of it cut Katarina word and she look at Iida in shook. "WAIT! DON'T DRINK THAT!" Katarina try to stop him but Iida didn't give her the time to stop him. He put the lips of the bottle close to his mouth. 

"Tell me what it does and I'll won't drink it." Iida treaten her. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT BUT DON'T DRINK IT'S DANGEROUS! " Katarina panick. "That's a Strength Potion, who ever drink it will become strongERR-!!" Her explanation being cut off again after seeing Iida drink the potion.

"WHICH PART THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NOT TO DRINK IT?!!"

Katarina try to take the potion but it's too late, Iida already drink the whole potion. "It'll make you stronger right?" Iida then take his staff and start show off his power. "With this I can easily take you down to hell. " Iida said with smirking face. "So where were we? "

With just like that a abomination of supernatural appearance and about to strike Iida. Luckily Iida able to dogged it, but doing so Iida trip and fell to the ground. When the abomination about to strike Iida again Katarina defended him. "七不思議七番ね?!" The abomination speak suprise to see one of the fellow Seven Wonders. Then the abomination look at Iida again and about to strike Iida again

"HE'S MINE!! "

The abomination yell but Katarina able to keep their abomination tentacles away from Iida. Meanwhile Iida can't move his body out of shock. "She safed me? But why? " Iida thought to himself. Iida try to stand up but still too shock what just happened so he frozen in his place.

"ねね 七番, You know this is my things right? I'm just following my nature,and You're In MY WAY! " The abomination about to slam Iida flat but Katarina able to drag Iida away from the abomination.

" まま わかたやろ でも. . . I'm still doing my business with him. You can come back later after I'm finished with him" Said Katarina a bit sinister. " I don't care HE'S MINE! " The abomination about to attack again but Katarina able to stop the abomination.

"After I done with him I'll give it to you, if you interrup me I'll destroy you" Katarina sigh while looking at the abomination apparitions with empty eyes indicating she serious. But despite her warning the abomination didn't listen and about to attack Katarina. With that Katarina slash him up with her knife.

"I am The Seventh of The Seven Wonders, and my job here to keep the balance between the nearsore and faresore. And you're in my way."

With that last word the abomination finally gone leaving Katarina and Iida alone. . . Well except for her 2 hitodama. "What a pain. " Katarina sigh while put her knife back at her head. "You safed me, but why? " The word from Iida head finally come out from his mouth. " All apparitions are bad, none of them care about the one who lived in the living. So why did you safed me? " Iida continue.

". . . It's my job, what else? " Katarina answered. " So you just do it out of force huh? That's explained why you will never become a hero in the first place. " Iida blur it out. "Don't care " Said Katarina playfully. " I'm already dead so it's already pointless to be a hero anyway, now then " Katarina snap her finger and then Iida staff appeared at her arm.

"My Staff?! GIVE IT BACK! "

Iida try to take his staff but the feather and the butterfly didn't let him take his staff. "This thing is the cost of the problem, and it's dangerous" While saying that Katarina put a seal on the staff and throw the staff back to Iida. " What did you? " Iida so confused he can't say a word. Iida try to get the seal of but he can't. "Hey! Take this seal of my staff this instant! " Iida try to make Katarina take the seal of. " Don't wanna" Katarina answered will floating around then snap her fingers.

The Hitodamas then dragging Tenya sleeves up making Tenya hanging. "This shouldn't hurt a bit" Katarina said with sinister voice. Iida then closed his eyes waiting for something to happen with a lot of fear, but then Iida feel something on his hand. The Hitodamas then drop Iida down, "What did you? " Iida look at his hand and see his hand had healed. "What? This? It's just special hand cream. It's feels nice isn't it? " Katarina explain.
"And also" Katarina knock Iida head. "THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRINK IT! "

" I. . . I don't understand. . . What was that?! Shouldn't the potion give me strength? " Iida ask. "This is why I don't like the living" Katarina sigh. "None of you ever listen to me. . . Even when I was alive. " Mumble Katarina to herself. " Than explain it to me!" Iida snapped. "That potion will give you strength by force, what I mean force I mean who ever drink the potion will have to face all of the dangerous apparitions of UA high." Katarina explain. Iida just stood there completely shocked.

" You Seven Wonder are the most dangerous apparitions of UA high. . . So. . .Are you gonna kill me now? Especially after I drink the potion. " Ask Iida quitely "Did I ever told you I'm gonna kill you? " Ask Katarina. "N-. . . No, you didn't. . . Still it doesn't feel right. " Iida answer still Prossesing what happened. "You talking about the rumors aren't you?" Katarina floating away from him. "The rumors are true. . . If I like you I'll grant you a wish, If I don't I'll kill you and take your blood for my next painting. "

"Then. . . Do you like me? " Ask Iida. "It's depend. . . You did try take me to the farsore. . . You are an Iida exorcist family. . . And and you didn't listen to me for what I warned you. . . " Katarina exclaimed. " But, I don't see you as a bad person, so. . . What is your wish? " Katarina ask with full attention to not hurt him.

" You still gonna grant a wish for me? Why? " Iida ask. "一 you still new with exercising aren't you? You're still consider weak for a exorcist. 二 You drink the potion and that's gonna be a big problem for you, you need to get stronger. 三 I'll be able to do my job better if I have you, there's something that the living doesn't know about my rumors. If I grant you a wish, I take something precious from you, the only way you know what it is it's until it's too tale for you to take. Don't worry I'll try to make you living as managed as possible, now

"Do you want me to grant your wish?"

Katarina ask waiting for Iida answer. Iida think it for a moment and then nodded. "Well then, what is your wish? " Katarina ask. "I wish. . . To be the strongest Exorcist ever existed, so I can protect the people I love and care. " Iida answer.

"Well Then, what's your name? "

"I'm Tenya Iida, The second oldest The Iida Son. The Ingenium little brother and The Exorcist of Iida Family! "

"Well then, for now Tenya Iida. I'll grant your wish, but in return. . .

"I'll used your body."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 38.8K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
146K 6.2K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...
22.1K 891 15
โ๐‘–๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘›, โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”!โž โ๐‘– ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘ .โž โ”โ”...