BLURRED

By zuveria2004

Hazel Zelena Grace was the happiest person on earth well that's what she thinks. she was a sunshine ball pass... More

Contents
●•HAZEL•°
●•Gavi•°
●•Hazel•°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●°
●•Gavi●°
●•Hazel●•
●•Gavi●•

●•Hazel●°

75 10 25
By zuveria2004

"Here are the keys. Bye." Sharon, the owner of the cafe I work in, put the keys of the cafe on a table and waved off, sprinting fastly as one of her daughter had playfully hit the other but the hit was too hard so the nanny called Sharon and the rest is history.

Being a single mother is so hectic.

Just like my mum is doing from past year, after Dad passed away.

Dad.

My dad.

He couldn't ever be replaced.

He was my best friend.

He is my best friend.

A guilt stretched in chest remembering the black day I received the news of his death. My mind fastly started putting off the memories and I scrubbed them off.

No, I dont wanna remember or the Hazel who is so shiny will fall into a dark place.

Remember the promise you made to Dad.

I picked the keys and started cleaning off sighing at my thoughts. After Dad, Mum has to play both the roles for me as I'm the youngest in my family, my elder brother frenkie is a different case. He's of quiet nature since his childhood. He had never let our parents care for him because he has always been the best. Studies A+, Sports A+, Discipline A+, He's just A+ in every damn thing existing on the earth.

His quietness and less talkative nature had never been a matter to any of us but since Dad's death, he had consumed himself in a shell and Mum cares, that he would end up in misery. I had talked to him last week, and he just gave me some home-related, mum-related updates, nothing about himself, not a single word.

I took a deep sigh, this is not the time to overthink Hazel, save it for the night. I shook my head out of the thoughts.

Back to shine Hazel.

My mind then suggested me a great idea to put a halt to my passive thoughts.

Music.

I went to the music system installed at the corner of the cafe for customers to listen soothing songs while having their brunches. Today it's gonna be different. I smiled at my thought and connected my Bluetooth to it. Soon, boss bitch by Doja started blaring through them.

Easy way to divert myself.

I took a small jump of relief, picked up a cloth and spray to clean the tables, enthusiastically. Here I go. My hips started shaking themselves to the beat as I rubbed the cloth over the tables and chairs momentarily stopping and shouting out the lyrics with flailing of my hands in some party steps.

When the energy went to the upmost as the song go to it's best part, I picked up the mop, using it as I mic like I'm some popstar having a concert. Oh how I love doing this. Let's give my audience a great night.

I put the mic aka mop aside and started dancing. Doing criss cross like Ariana to twerk like Minaj and when the song ended I was out of breath.

Wow, that was refreshing.

Then I looked at the time and the refreshing thought flew out of the window, it was past six. I better be doing the clean shit right now. I fastly turned to pick up the cloth I had discarded before my concert and as I did my whole body went stunned.

My heart was beating in my throat and breath got knocked out cause there stood Gavi with brows up and a grimace over his face, well that was a smile he was trying to hide.

I smiled, even though right now I wanted to bury my face in all of the corners of the world. This was so embarrassing.  All the blood in my body was circulating in my cheeks and I'm not proud of that.

"Hi." I squealed awkwardly.

He chuckled, "I hope I didn't disturb you." He pocketed his hands coming inside the cafe.

Though my heart was beating so rapidly and I was on the edge of laugh-cry at the same time, I tried to keep my voice composed, "Nah, it's fine..you're fine...I'm fine." I put a hand over my mouth to stop spilling stopping words out.

He shook his head and started looking around the cafe, moving to a nearby paintings-decorated wall.

What is wrong with you Hazel?

You never gets nervous this fast?

He just saw your dance, so what?

"Yeah." He nodded his head sympathetically while his eyes shined with humour.

I fastly rubbed off the embarrassment, though my cheeks and shaky hands beg to differ. I started cleaning again, taking the mop, "So...what brought you here?"

"You didn't come for project today?" He was observing the paintings on the wall, hands pocketed then looked at me after the question and damn if the mop wasn't in my hands I would be lying on the floor by that intent-straight stare of his brown eyes.

Hazel stop behaving like high school girl.

I smiled widely and made my way to him, hitting his arm softly, "you missed me project partner."

He rolled his eyes and fastly put his hands up in surrender, "oh please." I narrowed my eyes at him to get him nervous. No work though, his straight face stated, "I just want to get the project done as fast as possible. "

I sighed, "Are you sure you're not an old soul." He gave me a disapproving look then diverted his eyes back to the wall never answering my question.

Rudeness level 3 passed.

I kept looking at him, what's down that tough exterior, I really want to know sometimes. I'm nothing more than everyone. His words from three days ago echoed in my head. He was looking at those painting with focus, his eyes a bit urgent to find the meaning, or maybe resolving the meanings of them, tall figure making the stools gathered around look small but still his nose looked so cute, I wanted to boop.

"Is there something on my face?" He boldly turned his head to me making me come back from my coma. "Ugh..uh nah!" I laughed high pitched and he made a face at that.

I played it cool and fastly hooked my arm in his, "Since you missed me so much project partner, I'll treat you with my fav shake." I started dragging him to a nearby table while he was fighting against, "I didn't miss you."

"You did."

"I didn't. " He said firmly sitting down on a chair. "Okay you didn't but you're drinking my fav shake." I offered smiling vibrancy at him and he chuckled, "God, you're such a kid."

I sat down on a stool, slowly rolling the cleaning cloth in my hand seeing his smiley face. He's cute.

Hazel! Behave!

I fastly untangled the cloth from my hand and sit up straight. "Why do I have to drink your fav shake by the way?" He leaned back on the chair, his demeanour relaxed.

"Because the first time you visited you didn't drink anything and the second you visited.." I drawl reminiscing his mysterious arrival with a list of rules, "you just appeared and disappeared so this is the third time and you're my friend so you're getting the treat."

He was looking at me with a soft expression all the time that it was internally making me blush and at the 'friend' part he arched his brows, "I'm your friend?"

"Oh yes. You are." I got up from the stool and went to the front counter to start making the shake I've promised. The whole time I was feeling like he was watching me but everything I looked up he was looking somewhere else, drumming his fingers on the table patiently.

Maybe I'm thinking too much.

"Cold cocoa kit kat milkshake with ice cream on top." I enthusiastically announced the name while placing it infront of Gavi. He chuckle at my antics as I took a seat infront of him, folding my hands on the table looking at him patiently, to take a sip and rate it.

"Okay." He murmered eyeing the bug glass of shake. "What are you waiting for? Drink it." I pushed to which he finally took a long sip and as soon the mug separated from his lips he made a face like he'd been constipated for days.

I grimaced, "what's wrong?"

"It's too sweet." He wiped his mouth from a napkin then slided the mug towards me, "I understand why you like it."

Wait what? He said the that it's too sweet, then he said that's why I like it, it's equals to he's saying I'm too sweet. Well yes I am.

"Did you just compliment me?" I dramatically smiled putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. He put his head in his hand realising what i meant, "You're so..."

"I'm so what?" I pulled out the straw from the mug and arched a brow at him, making a serious - investigation face. "Fuck off." He leaned back on the chair shooking his head with a laugh.

I laughed too, admiring the way the sides of his eyes crinkle when he laughs, and the way his canines flashes, making his all muscled body look so cute.

Hazel! Hazel!

I averted my gaze fastly, putting the straw I had pulled out from the mug and took a long sip. And God it was so tasty and flavourful.

In result all he said was, it's so sweet. I internally rolled my eyes then stared daggers at him. "What?" He leaned ahead on the table coming closer. "Nothing, I really feel bad." I pouted and took another sip, licking my lips afterwards, "This tastes good but all you said is it's too sweet, OK I understand you're a broody but at least you could have said..."

I trailed off as I noticed he was no longer looking in my eyes, he was looking at my   Lips.

He averted his gaze back to my eyes, observing that I noticed but his eyes were in a daze like he's no more focused, "you got something..." He trailed off and soon I felt his thumb over my skin, specifically at the corner of my lips. He slowly caressed there, eyes a bit dark now, flickering between my eyes and lips.

I forgot the process of respiration at the moment, just feeling his thumb caressing the corner of my lips, slowly trailing to my bottom lip. I closed my eyes as his thumb sent shivers through my whole body.

I could feel his heavy and irrational breath on my cheeks now, God how did we gets so close. The slow caress of his thumb over my lips making me want to melt over the chair so for leverage my hand itself held onto his neck and ge cupped my cheek with his other hand still caressing my lower lip then took it between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it.

I opened my hazy eyes at the slight pressure, looking at his plump lips now, then back to his eyes which were not brown anymore, a dark haze taken over them.

I closed my eyes back savoring his touch, so soft yet so pleasuring and the pleasure intensified as he pinched my bottom lips hardly elicting a soft moan from me. The moan was soft yet it echoed as it was so quite in the cafe and as if did, his eyes flew open, retreating back from me.

I opened my eyes too, back to my senses, but still a bit distartled. "I should better be going now." He mumbled and fastly retreated from there, keeping his eyes and face down.

Wow!

I let out an exasperated sigh, hiding my face behind my hands, "what was that Hazel!"

It was like I was caged in his spell. I've never felt like this before. Never shared any moment like that before.

Really, what was that?

●●●●●●●●●●●●

I got exams but here I'm updating again!

Because I love to write Gavi and Hazel stuff.

Hope you all like it.

Stay tuned.

With all of my love
Zuveria 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 529 29
𝐆𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...
44.3K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
24.4K 257 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...