Twin baby Kim's

By kooprincess05

( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances... More

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
The End (1/2)
The End (2/2)

chapter 30

2.9K 134 21
By kooprincess05

Almost one week is about to pass from the day jungkook came home. But there he has  no communication with taehyung. It's just little bit talks when they're eating together.

Junie and googie didn't liked the way there parents weren't talking with each other like others parents.

It's not like that jungkook don't want to talk with taehyung but whenever taeyhung came infront of his eyss he felt some  awkwardness. And on other hand taehyung haven't any courage to talk with him. He thinks jungkook hates him and don't love anymore. So he just quites whenever jungkook comes infront of his eyes.

......
Junie and jungkook was walking to their room. Jungkook and his daughter was so busy in their talks.

"TAEE" Jungkook was saying something to Junie when he felt like he got hit with a hard rock . He got stumbled in his steps and was about to falling on the ground and the only word that came from his mouth as scream was taehyung's name.

Jungkook was waiting that he gonna hit on floor with his bums but he didn't felt floor touching him instead he felt like the same hard rock holding him by his waist.

Junie was flinched first when he heard her mamma screamed but next moment her face had a wide smile on her face when he felt his father holding his mother same as in romantic scenes.

Does that mean romantic scenes happens in real life too ? She thought while palming her mouth as hiding her big smile.

Taehyung was just walking hurridely while busy on phone as he have to go court but suddenly he felt someone hit with his right arm. He just left his phone when he heard his name came out as scream and that scream came out from none other than jungkook. When he saw jungkook just collide with him and was about to fall back he let his phone throw and held jungkook from his waist.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt the rock isn't moving. But when he opened his eyes he saw bestest scene of his whole life. His taehyung was holding him in his arms protectively.

Jungkooks does yet scary eyes met with taeyhung's soft eyes who was looking at him like they got statue there. Jungkook's heartbeat was same as taeyhungs.

There were so many ways to die but at this moment taehyung want to die by drowning in jungkook's doe eyes and same goes to jungkook , taeyhung's deep ocean eyes wasn't helping jungkook at all.

"Ehm" jungkook and taeyhung came out from there thoughts when they heard Junie clearing her throat. Her parents were literally drooling over each other in front of her.

"Um s-ssorry " jungkook whispered while taking his hand odd from taeyhungs shirt when he saw how tight he was holding taehyung's shirt.

"I'm sorry too" taehyung said too. He saw how jungkooks cheeks were looking red. But why?

"Let's go jun" jungkook said nevously holding junie's hand while walking away from taehyung. But taeyhung's eyes didn't leave jungkook for one second. Taehyung's eyes went to Junie who looked behind at him and gave him a big smile making taehyung smile too.

"Oh shit" taeyhung immidietaly pick up his phone and saw the screen is broken already. Whatever his phone is not expensive than his love.

.......

On another day..

Jungkook was walking downstairs when he saw three Kim's are sitting on the couch while their eyes are glued to screen. Jungkook saw and sighed they were watching movie. But jungkook suddenly flinched in his steps when he heard a sneeze more like roar.
He knows who's roaring i mean sneezing , ofcourse taehyung. But when he looked at them his jaw dropped because it's not only taeyhung who was wiping his nose but twins too. What ? That means it's not only taeyhung who sneezed but his daughters too and that's too at same time. Jungkook was really shocked from new information. He knew taehyung always is same like his daughters. It's look like they're triplet where taehyung is 25-26 years older than other twins.
.......

On another day...

Jungkook was walking towards his room when he saw taehyung's room-door was half opened. Actually taehyung's and jungkook's rooms were close but not same. Jungkook try to look staright not wanting to look at taeyhungs room but his eyes betrayed him. His eyes widened in surprise when he looked at inside. He went more close to the door and next moment a gasp left from his mouth as he immidietaly palmed himself.

Taeyhung was sitting on bed like an obedient kid while Junie was doing buns on his head. She had done one bun on taehyung's one side of head and was struggling with another one on another side. Taeyhung was sitting their unbothered while eyes closing. Googie was half lying in taeyhung's lap while playing or maybe watching something on  her father's phone.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. Taehyung was looking so adorable , so cute. In buns he looks like he is big Junie. Which made jungkook let out giggles but he immidietaly stopped and again starts admiring cute taeyhung.

Jungkook was so surprise by this taeyhung. He remember taeyhung when he was in his 20s , he was just uncontrolable boy who was independent in his world. The whole university keep quiets when taeyhung enters in university. The way he was so careless about himslef. The way he got angry and jealous for jungkook. The way his aura was scremed gangstar and the same gangster is sitting like baby infront of his own babies afterall he's just 'girls dad🎀' now. Jungkook just laughed at his thoughts. But from inside he want to go and pinch taehyung's cheeks so hard until it becomes red.

(Imagine taehyung like this but as old like in his 30s)..

......
(On another day..)

Jungkook was walking inside his room but stopped in his steps when he saw taeyhung was sitting on his bed, nervously.

As soon jungkook enters taehyung stand up. His eyes widened a little and starts feeling nervous from jungkook.

"Um H-happy birthday j-jungkook" taehyung said nervously. Actually today's September 1, that means jungkook's birthday and taehyung wasn't at home from morning to wish him. So he just came at night to wish JUNGKOOK.

"Thank you" jungkook said with low voice. Jungkook didn't felt angry on taehyung for not wishing him before. He's happy atleast he wished him.

"T-this is for you" taehyung said immidietaly while handing jungkook a gift for his birthday.

"Oh? Thanks" jungkook take the gift with little smile on his face, from taehyung and thanked him. After five years again taeyhung came to him with his birthday gift which he gives him everything on his birthday before.

"Um jungkook i wanna say y-you something" taehyung said looking down he can feel his heart beat fastening. Jungkooks gaze went to taehyung from the gift.

"I-im sorry again jungkook" taehyung said to jungkook feeling guilty. His eyes met with jungkook and jungkook can clearly seen the guilty in his eyes. Taeyhung is dying from inside because of the decision he made few years ago. that's why elder says we shouldn't take any decision very fast.

"Taehyung. I've already told you. I'm not angry at you" jungkook sighed. It's fourth-fifth meeting of them and he again heard the same thing like before. Everytime they meets taehyung only asked about forgiveness. Jungkook isn't angry with him anymore. He wants taehyung to ask anything else but that idiot is asking him to forgive again and again.

"Maybe it was our fate" jungkook said directly looking at taehyung who also looked at him with eyes which made jungkook clearly thinks that taeyhung was regerting his decisions.

"W-we should move on from the past" jungkook again said while stuttering in starting. Should they move on? Isn't that better to live together again like before rather than dying while living this much close but not together. Taehyung looked at him sparkling eyes which only jungkook can seen. For the others and world he's heartless and his eyes scares them. But only jungkook knows those tata eyes which are same as deep dark ocean eyes which peoples are sacred to look in it.

"J-jungkook really ??" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"Yes taehyung that's better for us and i don't want to live like same when I was away from y-you" jungkook said in confident but looked down at last word. Jungkook is not lying he is living same like before when they were away from each other but the only difference is first they were away and wasn't even knows if another one is okay or not but now they are very close just with a wall in between them. But still there is same separation in between them like before.

"We should live like how our family lives together like before" jungkook added.

"And secondly now our babies are mature to ask the question about separation that we still have" jungkook said remembering when few days ago the girls asked him that why they're not sleeping with their pappa.

"Taehyung I-i just want to see my babies happy" jungkook continued looking at taehyung.

"Just because of s-some reasons we made them separate too" jungkook said and felt the pain in his heart when he misses his another one baby after leaving kim house and he is hundred percent sure that taehyung had also missed Junie too like the way he missed googie.

"The past is past" jungkook again said. Taehyung was so stunned to speak anything. He was just looking at jungkook but jungkook can feel tears brimming in his eyes.

"If we still stuck with past then our present and future will also looks like our past" jungkook said. Past or future. We can only concertrate on one of them. If past then there is no future and if future then let past remians past.

"Anyway the past is gonna hurt us." Jungkook knows clearly what he said and he didn't lie.

"So let's concentrate on the future." Jungkook said in so many hopes in his heart.

"Future , where our family is A HAPPY FAMILY" jungkook said in most softest way melting taehyung's broken heart.

"Where our babies don't crave for their other parent's warmth like before."

"Let them gave our warmth and protection together taehyung" jungkook said again. It was jungkook only who was saiyng because taehyung have no words to said. No word was even roaming inside his mind which can come out from his mouth. The only thing he can do is cry. And he let his tears fall down. He was heartless and rude but he also craved for love. Taehyung have always craves for his mother's warmth which his mother successfully couldn't fulfill. And if only person that loves him like his mother was his jungkook. He remembers how jungkook was always behind him to take care of him. How jungkook always care him like a mother. Jungkook's hugg gives him mother's warmth. He knows when suddenly tears starts flowing from his eyes when he hugged jungkook for first time because it was first time when he felt loved by someone. Jungkook was three years younger than him but always behaves like he is his mother and taeyhung is just uncontrolable toddler. Taeyhung was the man who can't even get passing marks and failed again and again but because of jungkook , taehyung fullfiled his mother's dream and became a lawyer. When there was no one standing beside taeyhung it's always jungkook who was beside him like pillar. If jungkook didn't came to his life , he surely wasn't standing infront of jungkook. Because the way there was time when taehyung loves his death and want to die very soon. He drugs , he hurt himself and he even try to sucide though. But jungkook came in his life and made him to love his life or taehyung was dead today.

Jungkook felt his eyes getting teary when he saw taehyung crying silently infront of him.

"J-jung-gkook i-" a loud sobb escaped from taehyung's mouth. All the things he wants to say was said by jungkook. He litrelly can't belive that jungkook had said him to live with his family like before. The things jungkook said to teahyung had melted him at that spot.

"Don't cry t-tae" jungkook hugged taehyung who hugged him back tightly while crying on jungkook's shoulder. Taehyung cried more when jungkook called him 'TAE' jungkook always calls him tae when they were together before. Jungkook patted taeyhung's back. The hug felt like heaven. His taehyung was in his hands. It's taehyung who let his all weakness out by hugging jungkook. Jungkook is always his strength but only person , to show his weak side infront of him. Because jungkook never judge taehyung the way others do.

"I-im s-sor-" taehyung try to said in between his hicups but before that jungkook cut him off.

"Tae. I said I'm not angry at you. If you again said sorry then i-im gonna lea-" jungkook broked hug with taehyung while sighing loudly but before he can complete his sentence he flinched when taehyung almost  throws himslef at him.

"NO. PLEASE D-DONT LEAVE I W-WOULD D-DIE" taehyung said crying loudly and hugging jungkook like koala while jungkook was having problem in standing straight because his koala was very heavy.

"Shut up. Don't say that word again" jungkook broke hug and looked at taehyung with angry pout which was nothing but cute to taehyung.

"Now stop crying" jungkook wiped his tears. While still pouting.

"Are you going to waste your time by saying sorry to me or wanna live like before ?" Jungkook asked like a teacher to his student.

"Huh?" Jungkook crossed his arms to his chest and rose his eyebrow at taehyung as question way when he saw taehyung nodded his head like a two years old making jungkook coo at him inside.

"I-i wanna live like before" taehyung said immidietaly like a excited kids while going on trip.

"Okay. So don't say sorry again" jungkook said like order.

"Okay. Okay. Sorr- i mean sorry to say sorr- i mean i- don't mean" taehyung struggles with himslef. He was confused what he have to say or not. He shaked his head fast-fast in side wise just like a kid while his little hairs were bouncing with him.

Jungkook was so poor to not pinch his cheeks. Jungkook was smiling like fool looking at taehyung who was confused and looking like a cute baby while he is father of two babies.

"It's okay" jungkook giggled at confuse and embarrsed taehyung.

"Ok. I-i should go now" he left immidietaly. Taehyung left without looking at jungkook but poor man forget how jungkook was looking at him in disbelief.

" You idiot. Didn't even ask if wanna sleep with me" Jungkook crossed his arms to his chest and huffed loudly while pouting.  The thing was He want to sleep with him but taeyhung , he is really an idiot.

As soon taehyung enters his room he throws himslef and starts rolling on the bed. He was sooooo happy. He was blushing and giggling like when your crush accidently touched you.

"Oh godd" taehyung said loudly while pushing his pink cheeks inside the pillow and was about to scream when suddenly his door opened.

"J-jun-" taeyhung sit down immidietaly when he saw jungkook glaring at him , angrily. Jungkook enters and teahyung stand up but jungkook didn't said anything just standing there looking at taehyung angrily while crossing his arms to his chest.

"PAPA/DAD" taehyung immidietaly looked jungkook's behind just to see two bobba heads were standing there looking at him in excitement.

"I-

"Dad we are gonna sleep with you" googie said and ran so excitedly and hugged taehyung's legs.

"YEHHH" another exicted voice was hearable and next moment Junie was also hugging taehyung's legs. Both girls were so excited because today they are gonna sleep with not only their father or only mother but with both father and mother together.

"Junie let's goo" googie said while pulling junie towards the bed.

"Yeehhh. Hooohh" jungkook smiled brightly while looking at his two cuties who were bouncing on the bed while holding each other's hands tightly. Their giggling made jungkook giggles too. Taehyung was too stunned to look away from jungkook's face who was holding a big smile while looking at his babies.

"Aish. Be careful" jungkook walks and stand close to bed with his wide doe eyes and a happy smile on his face.

Taehyung turned around just to look at the bestest view of his whole life. His baby and babies together standing infront of him while big smiles on their faces. The stubborn tears starts brimming in his eyes.

"Papa" taeyhung's all thought vanished when he heard junie's voice who was hugging her mamma and her twin while standing on the bed.

"Papa come-come let's join family hugg" she called her papa while breaking hug with jungkook and googie. Who looked at taehyung too.

"Yehh" taehyung walked towards them with smile and hugged one side of Junie while slowly putting his one arm on jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at him and smiled as he hugged taeyhung with his one arm putting on taehyung's waist.

"Yehh. Family hugg" Junie and googie starts bouncing in their parents embrace making them most happiest parents ever.

.......

"Oho dad. You just have to say. I.LOVE.YOU" googie slapped her forehead two-three times  getting annoyed at her father who was sitting infront of him like an obedient kid while pouting.

Actually one month have crossed already from the day jungkook and jun-goo starts sleep with taehyung in his rooms , now thier room. Jungkook and taehyung were now happy and talks with each other like before but there is always something in taeyhung's heart which was not letting him sat peacefully. He felt so attractive towards jungkook who was anything but very sweet to taehyung. Jungkook never let taeyhung felt that he made him separated from his once in past. Jungkook have move on from past already. Jungkook wants nothing but his taeyhung and babies together and happy.

Teahyung was feeling so weird from few days with jungkook. He wanna share his feelings with someone but when he find none then he find some-two i mean his two daughters , yeah MR. KIM TAEHYUNG shares his feelings towards their mamma to his babies. When taeyhung shared his feelings then-

"Do you feel your hurt boom-boom?" Junie asked while walking here n their infront of taehyung who was sitting on bed like hes in so big problem and only his daughters can have him solution of it.

"Hmm" taehyung hummed at junies question.

"Do you felt your ears heating up when you meets mamma?" Googie asked while walking here n there just like Junie but in opposite direction. While making a thinking face.

"Hmm" taeyhung hummed agin. While looking at his daughters who were roaming here n there like lawyers they are meanwhile the lawyer himslef was sitting like baby infront of them.

"Do you feel like you wanna hugg mamma so tight and then kiss him?" Junie asked like nothing to her father while taehyung looked at him wide eyes.

"W-whatt??" Taehyung panicked.

"Dad don't painck. We are your friend aren't we ? So just tell us If you felt like kissing mamma or not ?" Googie asked. Taehyung wide his eyes. His daughters were asking him questions like they're his real friend but they're. And taeyhung knows.

"Ummm. Actually ye-yeah" taehyung said while playing with his fingers. And suddenly his face becomes red like tomato.

"Ohhhh. That means you love mamma so much" Junie said immidietaly while cooing at her father.

"Huh?" Taeyhung looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yes dad. All signs are of love. When someone is madly and deeply in love with someone" googie said in teasingly manner. Not caring there the one who teaching his father about love ?

"Hah?'' taehyung was so stunned to speak. His daughters were teaching him about love. But wait what? How they even knows when they're just about to six yet.

"Yes papa. Go and say mama what your heart is saying" junie said. Her mama was hospital at his duty as it's now morning shifts of him. So there threev kims were discussing very important matter.

"But-but how w-would I say -"

"Papa you have just to say that I love you which every lover said to his lover. Simple" Junie shrugged of like nothing happens.

"Simple??" Teahyung immidietaly asked. He have painck attacks already even when jungkook is not infront of him actually he never said I love you to jungkook evn when they were in uni , even after marrige.

......

(Second last chapter of kim baby twins.. one more chapter and then it's end of this ff... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.6K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
290K 11.6K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
159K 6.8K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...
66.5K 2.4K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...