ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ⭑ Sᴘᴇɴᴄᴇʀ Wʜɪᴛᴇ

By clarihartwrites

Daniella McLean. Spider's crush, the girl of his dreams... He fell first, but will she fall harder Heartbrea... More

Prologue
The night he realizes
season one
1. map bitch
2. cemetary party
3. girlfriend?
4. nothing special
5. renaissance titties
6. tears of glitter
7. training session
8. feel something
9. rack off
10. slayball
11. could've been
12. binchicken
13. reap the consequences
14. hard truths or hard on
15. the sheriff
17. it happened again
18. forever divided
19. lucky star
season two
20. year eleven, second term
21. bird psycho
22. swoopy boy phobia
23. the c**lords
24. game on
25. the feelings pit
26. exposed and rotten
27. another cursed school camp
28. lost in the bush
29. end of the lords
30. unexpected surprise

16. the protest

6.1K 161 11
By clarihartwrites

School was now out for everyone and the protest was going strong. Dani held out the bin of silly string cans, confetti, toilet paper, and glitter for everyone to take and throw out the window.

"Bring back JoJo! Bring back JoJo!"

She smiled seeing the stressed face of Woodsy and some of the parents that began to show up. Heading back into Woodsy's office she sees Ant and Sasha already eating some of the food. Dani and Cash riffled through the snack bin, picking out her favorite chips before it was gone.

"Chips and lollies, Ant, really. What part of "no dumb food" did you not understand?" Amerie states disapprovingly

Cash looks at her, "Are there any chicken twisties?"

Dani shrugs eating her bag of chips. Missy walked in holding up bottles of juice, "Ant, ya dog! Where's the water?"

"There's a tap isn't there."

She looks up seeing Dusty walk in announcing even better news, "The taps not working and there's no toilet in the building."

Dani bursts out into laughter and kicks up her feet on the desk, leaning back and enjoying the unraveling of events. While Amerie sighed and covered her face in disbelief.

5 PM
Parents were gathered outside wondering what the hell was going on. Dani looked around not seeing her dad, which was not surprising since he was working, but she did see Ant's mum. She slowly backed away from the window, keeping that to herself to not freak him out.

"Alright, here's the toilet for the night. Guys, please, aim for inside the pot." Missy states glaring at the boys.

"Did everyone hear that? This is a poo-free zone." Sasha announced

Dani sighed looking at the potted plant and walked across to sit on a corner of the desk. She hears Ant and Spider fooling around behind her making jokes and giggling like school girls.

"Amerie!"

'Oh shit." Amerie mutters hearing her mother's voice on the megaphone outside.

"Amerie! Get out here right now!"

Dani chuckles glancing at Amerie. "You're mum's scarier than mine." Ant retorted laughing

"ANTHONY!"

Ant's face dropped hearing his mother's voice.

"Anthony, so help me God, if I have to come in there, I will drag you out myself."

Ant moves to leave and Spider holds him back. Dani put out her leg, stopping him from passing her. He looks at them scared as they both whisper to him that it's fine. She rests her hands on her hips trying to convince him that his mum's not gonna kill him.

"We don't see JoJo anywhere. So all of you piss off. That's how it is. Sorry, mum." Amerie spoke through the P.A system.

They thought it was over when the feedback squeal of the microphone sounded and Dani felt chills down her spine.

"McLEAN! BECKETT!"

"Oh shit!"
"Fuck!"
Both Missy and Dani exclaim looking at each other worried.

"If you girls continue with this. You'll be running sprints for the rest of your soccer careers." Coach Michaels shouted not even bothering with the megaphone.

Dani looks to Missy and nods, they both start to walk out of the office. Sasha grabs onto Missy while Spider blocks Dani.

"I am not running any more sprints." Dani whispered harshly

"You'll be fine, you're basically like her daughter and you guys are the best players she has."

Dani and Spider kept arguing and Amerie responded one final time, "Like I said, we're not leaving until we see JoJo."

Dani grumbles and turns back around facing the others. Spider wraps his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.

"Alright, if anyone wants to leave, now's your chance." Amerie states standing up from the chair.

"I'm out." Ant mutters but Dani puts out her arms, holding him back. Spider looks at him shaking his head.

"My mum's gonna kill me."

"Bro, come on. It's fine." Spider spoke smiling at him.

"She's right outside." Ant complains

Dani sighs and pulls him next to her so that Spider could hang his arms around the both of them.

No one else expresses their need to leave and Amerie nods, "Guess we're bunkering in for the night."

12 AM

Dani threw her hair up and cracked her knuckles, smirking at them. She, Spider, and Missy were about to see who could chug their shots of juice the fastest.

The three crouched down near the table, eyeing their plastic cups.

Missy turned to the couple, "Bring it bitch."

"Three, two, one." Dusty dinged the desk bell and Dani immediately grabbed her cup and began to chug.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

"C'mon Spider, come on, man!" Dusty exclaims seeing that he was losing.

Dani and Missy dropped their cups at the same time and moved to start flipping them over on the edge of the table. Missy flips it before Dani and cheers, "Ha Ha, Suck it!"

Dani and Spider groan in disappointment while Missy rubs it in their faces. She sighs and pushes Missy's face away from cheering and laughing in her face. Missy wraps her arms around her, "Aww, poor baby."

"Hey, hey, hey, guys. Remember why we're here." Amerie calls out stepping out of Woodsy's office.

Dani flips off Missy as she pours herself another cup of juice. Spider looks to Ant and reaches out to grab whatever concoction he made out of chips and gummies.

"Ant that's disgusting come on."

Dani walked back over to the snack bin, only to see little left and none that were appetizing to her.

"This shit better be over by the morning. 'Cause he's a pretty regular dude and she'll be hangry." Spider spoke towards Amerie talking about Ant and his girlfriend.

Dani sits next to Ant eyeing whatever he was eating. "Are there any more gummies?"

"No" He answers his mouth full of chips. She sighs and looks around the room and sees Dusty and Amerie together.

"When did that happen." She mutters eyeing them suspiciously.

The boys shrug and Spider captures her attention, standing in between her legs. She gives him a cheeky smile and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Oi! You two, hands to yourselves." Missy yelled making Dani snicker as Spider slowly steps back, no longer touching her.

As the night went on, everyone found their spots to sleep for the night. Using blow-up penises as pillows and other random things in the admin building.

Dani would rather sleep on the floor than uncomfortable squished in a chair. She took off her jacket and shoes trying to get more comfortable.

Spider kneeled next to her and fixed the bean bag so they both could use it as a pillow. She smiled and cuddled against him, placing the jacket over the both of them.

Sometime later after everyone was asleep, she got the urge to pee. That's what she gets for drinking so much juice.
Dani rubs her eyes tiredly as she walks into the office. Accidentally walking into Amerie using their makeshift toilet.

"Oh sorry." Dani whispered looking away. She hears shuffling and pants zipping before looking back.

"All yours."

Dani lifts her skirt and does her business also using whatever paper on the desk to wipe. She sees Amerie still in the office, staring out the window.

She quietly steps away from the plant and moves to leave the room.

"Why are you here... like helping with the protest." Amerie asks hesitantly, glancing at her

Dani shrugs, "Curiosity."

Amerie sighs, "Do you think it'll work? That JoJo will come."

"Honest?" Amerie nods and Dani looks out the window seeing the security guard and Woodsy asleep on a chair. "There's a high chance we'll be dragged out by the fire brigade before she comes."

Amerie's shoulders drop hearing what's been bugging her for the past few hours. "But... I'm impressed. Didn't think you had guts to do this."
Her lips turned up in a small smile as Dani continued to look out the window, lost in thought.

"You okay?"

"Lucky?"

Dani and Amerie both turn to see Spider standing in the doorway.

She nods and walks over to him, taking his outstretched hand. He puts an arm around her shoulder as she leans against him, yawning. They walk away back to the other room, leaving Amerie in the office by herself.

She was cuddled against Spider who fell immediately back to sleep, but she couldn't. So after trying to fall back asleep for the last hour, she got up again, roaming the admin building.

The light to the supply closet was on, and she peaked her head to see Missy.

Dani chuckles, "Got room for one more." she asks walking in and seeing the paper objects she was making.

Missy smiles and moves over so that they both can fit in the spinny chair. They talked about random things, drinking juice, and making random things with office supplies.

She was connecting all the paper clips when Missy broke the silence, "Dani... I'm sorry."

"For what." She mused still focused on her hands.

"I uh- was the one who sent you the video."

Dani's looked up, confused.

"The one of your ex cheating on you. It was floating around and I know a guy and I couldn't let you stay with him any longer. He's a piece of shit. You were here, but like not here. It was like he was draining the life out of you. You're my girl, and-" Missy rambled finally telling her the truth.

Dani starts laughing, like hysterically laughing. She wipes a tear from her eye trying to catch her breath.

While Missy looks at her like she has three heads. "Why the fuck are you laughing."

"That video saved me, it was the proof I needed so he couldn't gas light me into thinking I was wrong...Shit, he was emotionally abusive and I didn't see it until after the fact. So you have nothing to be sorry for." Dani spoke softly

Missy looks at her teary-eyed and embraces her in a hug.

Dani hugged her tighter, "Don't cry, it's over now and I'm happy.

"Happy with Spider?" Missy questioned with a hint of disgust in her tone.

She chuckled, "Yes, happy with spider."

Missy rests her head on her shoulder, "I love you, Dani."

"I love you too."

7 AM

Quinni shakes Amerie awake, who is sleeping next to Dusty.

"Amerie... Hey, it's Missy" Darren whispered

Quinni gives Darren a look and they roll their eyes, "And Dani."

The trio walked into the supply closet not sure what they were seeing.

"That dumb little dog."

" You know, I don't know why I said I was okay with it. Yeah but I'm not. I'm not." Missy spoke into the stapler, leaning back on the spinny chair.

"Missy?"

"Shhh! You'll wake the beast."

Anerie looks down cautiously...

Dani was lying on the floor asleep, clutching an empty juice bottle with random office supplies scattered around her.

Missy sniffles, "You are right. Sasha trampled my heart so bad. Now I think I like white boys."

Darren gasps covering their mouth with their hand.

"Started watching Blue's Clues the other day."

"Missy, are you alright?" Amerie softly asks

Missy nodded, gulping while she played with the stapler close to her ear, listening to the sound it made.

The others walk into the room as well and laugh at Missy's state and Dani slumped on the floor.

All of sudden, Missy screams in shock accidentally stapling her ear.

"Sugar high. She's super dehydrated. Same for Dani. They need water." Darren states motioning to the empty juice bottles around the room.

" I'm really thirsty too."

"Yeah same. I got glue mouth."

Amerie looks around and throws empty bottles at Ant, "This is your fault. You are coming with me."

Ant grabs the empty bottle that Dani was clutching on his way out the window, causing her to groan loudly.

"Heya Lucky." Spider whispered tapping her legs gently, trying to wake her up.

"Luck-" Spider tried again before Dani threw whatever was in her hands in the direction of his voice.

A ball made of paper clips hit him in the head, making everyone snicker.

"Missy did it." Dani muttered sleepy and curled into a ball.

"Okay, up we go." Spider whispered scooping her up and carrying her out of the supply closet.

She let out a content sigh, resting her head in the crook of his neck.

Dani was now awake, but now sulking about how hungry and thirsty she was.

"Say it Dusty! I need to hear you say it!" Amerie shouts stomping into the office.

She stood next to Spider who slowly backed away from Amerie going at Dusty for creating this whole mess in the first place.

"Say it!" Amerie screeches

Dani sighs rubbing her temples and looks up at her idiotic boyfriend.

"You were part of this too weren't you." Amerie states pointing at Dani.

"Oh fuck off, if I was it would've been a better plan." Dani snaps crossing her arms and sitting in a chair.

"It's JoJo! It's JoJo! JoJo's back!" Quinni shouted and opened the windows.

"Miss, please come back. We want you back!"

"We don't want to be anyone else's sluts. We want to be your sluts!"

"Uh, think we're about to get dragged out here, people."

Dani got up from her seat seeing the firemen. "Finally!"

The doors are broken open and everything the barracked against it falls out on for the steps.

"How did she know?"

"We're so screwed." Spider mutters and sees Dani walking towards him.

"C'mon idiot, gotta find the other idiot. Did I mention your all a bunch of fucking idiots? Really, calling DOCA." Dani ranted while Spider followed her as they went to find Ant.

They found Ant in the bathroom, taking his morning shit. Dani leaned against the wall outside, sipping on her water and eating the emergency protein bars she had in her lockers.

Spider had his hands in his pockets, glancing at her and then looking away whenever she locked eyes with him.

"What." She muttered

"You're not mad?"

"I'm not your mum, Spence. I don't care what you boys did. But maybe actually think about seeing the whole thing through before doing whatever Dusty says."

Spider chuckles bringing her into a side hug. "Can I have a bite?"

"Do you want to lose your arm?"

He smiles, letting her continue eating while they waited for Ant, when they see Coach Michaels approach them.

"Ah, shit!" Dani whispers and tries to hide behind Spider.

"There you are...Dani..."

Her eyebrows furrow, hearing a different tone than she was expecting. Especially since coach always called her by her last name. Dani peaked her head out and saw the defeated look on Coach Michaels' face.

"It's your dad..."

Dani's breath wavered, "What happened."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 56 15
Emma Marley thinks she has life all figured out, but moving to the big city of New York teaches her otherwise. She questions everything when she real...
29.1K 1K 23
❝ friends don't love me like you. ❞ ━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━ stand alone the mighty ducks: d3 scooter x oc x rick (poly)
23.7K 313 13
when (y/n) was attacked by demons at the Sparda household he was forced to abandon his home with the weapon his father had passed down to him, the Ya...
337K 10.2K 66
❝I wasn't put on this planet for no one to like me, let alone fall in love with me.❞ Since Way Back [ Published : April 06, 2017 Completed : Janua...