Wnba & Ncaaw Imagines

由 wnbalover3

A bunch of Wnba/Ncaaw player x Y/n (G!P) imagines Most imagines will be G!P some will be gxg 更多

Besties & Lovers (Aneesah Morrow)
Left Out (Chelsea Gray)
Cheating Prank (Rhyne Howard)
The Return (Alysha Clark)
Ex Love (A'ja Wilson)
Chef's Kiss (Kelsey Plum)
Draft Separation (Juju Watkins)
Baecation (Sakima Walker)
Live (Flau'jae Johnson)
There For You (Jada Williams)
Reunited Pt.1 (A'ja Wilson)
Slow Dance (Te'a Cooper)
Pampered (Juju Watkins)
Reunited Pt. 3 (A'ja Wilson)
Live Pt. 2 (Flau'jae Johnson)
Then There Were 3 (Dana Evans)
Cater 2 You (Juju Watkins)
Injury & New Birth (A'ja Wilson)

Reunited Pt. 2 (A'ja Wilson)

770 30 7
由 wnbalover3

Y/n Pov 

2 years later...

I was chilling in my house when my best friend Elodie called me. "Hello?" I asked picking up my phone, "heyy best what you doing?" she asked in a cheerful tone. "Nothing just enjoying my off day, why?" I questioned in a monotone voice. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a aces game with me tonight?" she asked me in a hopeful voice for me to say yes. "Man El I don't kno-" I was cut off by El interrupting me, "Aria is going to be there" she said making a my eyebrow lift up.

"Oh she is?" I questioned now sitting up from my relaxed position. Elodie hummed a 'mhm' giving me just the answer I needed. "Aight for sure I'll be there tonight, what time?" I said, "tip off starts at 7:30 so be there or be square" she said in a funny voice. "Ok i'll be there on time then, love you best bye" I said to her, "love you to best bye" she responded back hanging up the phone. Now I know your wondering who Aria is, well she's just somebody who I find very attractive and who I innocently flirt with. 

(what Aria looks like)

It was 6:00 right now so I had just about a hour and 15 minutes to get ready because the arena was pretty far away from me. I walked upstairs to my bathroom and got in my shower cleansing my body quickly, before picking out my outfit. I sprayed some of my Versace cologne on my wrist and neck and took a quick picture in my mirror to post for later. 

(Time skip to at the game)

I walked down the stairs of the noisy arena and spotted Elodie and Aria sitting court side watching the players warm up. I walked up to them clearing my throat, they both finally noticed me and stood up to give me a hug. 

"Oh hey y/n I didn't see you come down" El said giving me a quick hug. "Mhm i'm sure you didn't" I said rolling my eyes playfully, "hey y/nn" Aria said grinning hard showing me her gorgeous smile. "Hey Ari" I smiled back leaning down and giving her a hug. 

I sat down in my seat and started conversation with the both of them as we waited for the game to commence. 

The game finally started and when I tell you I just about had a heart attack when I seen who was on the court. I had absolutely no idea that she played for the aces and that she even moved down here to Vegas. I knew some day I was going to run into her or see her someday but I didn't know today would be that day.

Seeing her face again sort of made me feel this tingly feeling in my stomach. I don't know if it's a good one or a bad one but it's definitely a feeling. I can't even lie and say she doesn't look good, cause my lord did she change over time but in a very good way. From what I'm seeing on the sideline the body is tea, but let me stop because i'm not mentally prepared for any interaction with her.

A'ja Pov

As I jogged back down the court to get on defense I noticed in the corner of my eye that my ex y/n was sitting court side with Elodie and some other girl. I turned my head to her direction and we both made eye contact making me turn my head quickly once I fully confirmed it was her. I've been looking forward to seeing her again because truth be told I missed her a lot. It really was a stupid idea for me to break up with her but at that time I felt it was the best decision. 

Becky subbed me out of the game and I jogged to the bench swiping my hand across everyone's on the bench. I sat next to Chelsea wiping the sweat off of my forehead. "Girl you will not believe who is here sitting courtside" I said to her. "Who?" she questioned looking at me, "my ex y/n from college that I was telling you about" I whispered into her ear making her look at me in shock.

"Say swear!" she said with her mouth open in surprise. "I swear just look over there by row B" I said secretly pointing trying to not get caught. "Girllll" Chels dragged out, "i'm gonna keep it real with you, you lost a fine one girl cause she damn sure ain't ugly" she said making a me chuckle in agreeance. "She sure is fine, finger than the last time I remember her" I said lowly.

"You are gonna try and talk to her at the end of the game right?" Chelsea asked me. I took a deep breath nodding my head, "yeah i'm going to try because I don't know if she ever would wanna speak to me again" I said truthfully. She hummed in understanding and said, "well knowing you guys history I think talking would be good for the both of you" she said making a me smile.

(Time skip to end of game)

Y/n Pov

"Alright you guys ready to go?" Elodie asked as we all stood up. "Yeah i'm ready to go" I said as I grabbed my hoodie. As we were getting ready to start leaving out the stadium I heard someone call out my name. "Y/n wait!" a somewhat familiar voice said, I turned around and seen A'ja running my way. "Can I talk to you really quick?" she asked me in a staggered breath. "U-uh yeah sure..." I stuttered out.

I turned around and seen Elodie and Aria looking at me. "You guys can go ahead and leave i'll text the both of you" I said as they both nodded. "Mk i'll talk to you later y/nn text me when you get home" Ari said giving me a hug. I reciprocated the hug giving her a soft smile, "you already know I will" I said making her giggle. "I'll call you to best" I said giving Elodie a hug as she gave me a certain look. "I'm just gonna see what she wants i'll be ok trust me" I whispered into her ear.

"Mhm I guess, i'll see you later best" Elodie said as her and Aria left. I turned back around seeing A'ja shifting on her feet nervously. "So what do you need to talk to me about?" I asked her in a unfazed voice. "I uhm just wanted to come and say i'm sorry for everything I caused between us" she said in what sounded genuine. "It's all good I been moved passed all that, I had to move on to bigger things" I said making a slightly wave a sadness cross over her.

"Bigger things as in a new girlfriend?" she questioned me lowly. I shook my head smiling, "oh nah she's not my girl just a friend I guess you could say" I said shrugging. "I don't never see any friends smile at their friends the way you guys smile at each other" she said with a hint of jealously in her voice. "Sound like someone is a bit jealous" I smirked making her roll her eyes.

"Woah never jealous I was just curious" she said trying to sound convincing. I nodded my head not believing anything she says. "It's alright A we all know you just a little salty" I said in a flirty tone holding eye contact with her. "Mmm maybe I was and maybe I wasn't I'll never admit it though" she said controlling the very intense eye contact.

I leaned down and grabbed her chin and stopped where we were face to face in each other's personal space. "You know no one is going to take your place A'ja" I said in a low seductive voice making her bite her lip. "Good because my spot is never going to be taken because i'll always be there" she said inching closer. "Don't say that because we haven't spoken in 2 years so you never know who can replace your spot" I teased her. 

She gripped my shirt pulling into her roughly, "don't play with me y/n" she said staring into my soul. "Or what?" I challenged her, she smirked and pulled me in by my shirt connecting our lips into a passionate kiss. It felt like we were having our first kiss all over again, butterflies and sparks were flying all over my stomach. 

I pulled away from the kiss opening my eyes seeing her with this certain look in her eye that I remember all to well. "Now or what?" she spoke in a try me tone. I smiled at her and rested my hands at her waist. "I'ma let you take this one just this time I guess" I said making her smile proudly wrapping her arms around my neck. "Good to know you still can't beat me, but I just have one quick question" she said as I gently rubbed the sides of her hips. I nodded my head signaling her to ask her question.

"You already know i'm sorry, so... I was just wondering if you think we can try this us thing again?" she asked me cautiously. I looked into her eyes trying to find any signs of lies or uncertainty before answering her question. "I-I definitely think that we can try this us thing again" I said smiling making her smile. "Can I get your number so we can stay in contact?" she asked me happily, I handed her over my phone letting her put her number in.

"I gotta get going cause I have practice in the morning but i'll call you sometime tomorrow ma" I said giving her a hug. "Ok and call me when you get home so I know you got there safely" she said in a motherly tone making me smile. "Yes mom I will" I said jokingly laughing, "oh shut up" she said rolling her eyes. "Ok I gotta go for real now" I said trying to pull away, "aht aht can I get a kiss before you go?" she asked in the pouty face she used to always make. I shook my head and leaned down leaving a slow kiss on her lips with a couple pecks pulling away.

"I'll talk to you later ma bye" I said waving at her walking away as she waved back smiling at me. Hopefully this time won't be a waste of my time like before, but I have a good feeling about this time around.

(A/N) i'm so sorry that i've been away for so long you guys but I literally haven't gotten a break with trying to update any books but i'm on break so I should be able to update a little more for the next couple days. hope you guys all enjoyed the last part will be soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love, ya mama<3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.9K 542 38
Ranked #1 for Angel Reese on march 28th,2024 Ranked #1 for Johnson on April 1st , 2024 This is an Angel Reese and flau' jae story it's basically Goin...
67.3K 2.8K 41
Who would've thought a Trade would land you in the arms of your forever person 🫶🏽 A'ja Wilson x Y/N (GxG)
1M 13.1K 83
just a collection of PRETTYMUCH imagines !! WARNING: SOME SEXUAL IMAGINES
239K 5.1K 96
Imagines!basketball players request open. 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝘀ᥫ᭡ ©-𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘇𝘇