𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙑𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 �...

נכתב על ידי Vapussie

"ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ, ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ" 𝐼𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒽, 𝐻𝓎𝑜𝓈𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃... עוד

𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙨
𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚

𝙕𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

16 0 0
נכתב על ידי Vapussie

Well the five student and teacher hurried to the infirmary kids in passing classroom's turned their head's to see what all the commotion going on outside was about. When they got to the room Mi-suk noted how Hee-su hadn't gone to the bathroom , but was instead in the infirmary. Even thought she was confused on what the other girl was doing here Mi-suk focused on the task at hand with Hyeon-ju.

"We need help" Ms.Park said, "Put her on the bed" said the nurse. Ms.Park hurried to tell the nurse about what happened as Mi-suk helped guide and set Hyeon-ju on the bed. After taking the girls temperature the nurse exclaimed that her temperature was to low.

"Hold her down so she doesn't kick it off", all of them tried to hold the blanket down well Hyeon-ju thrased around and tried to bit them. 

The nurse turned to the teacher and said, "Call an ambulance right now. I'll hold her down and clean her wound's". As Ms.Park called the ambulance the student's tried holding down the girl for the nurse as she cleaned her wound's .

"Too hot" Hyeon-ju's shaky voice said, "Your temperature is a little low" Mi-suk said well struggling to keep her self calm and the girl in place.

"The science teacher gave me a weird shot" the bloodied girl explained. The nurse's eye's widened before asking, "A shot? Mr.Le Byeong-chan gave you a shot?". "He tried to kill me" Hyeon-ju said still thrashing around in the bed.

To say Mi-suk was terrified was an understatement. I mean it's not every day one of your class mate's come into your classroom covered in blood muttering about your science teacher trying to kill her. Ms.Park pressed the girl to tell them more but all she said was "I'm gonna kill them all" well raising her upper body to bit at Mi-suk. Luckily the girl didn't get bit, but instead got scratched by Hyeon-ju. "Mi-suk, Mi- suk, are you okay?" I-sak asked the girl frantically, Mi-suk checked her hand before giving I-sak a slight nod. Before I-sak could ask more question's the nurse came back telling them to hold Hyeon-ju down so she can give her a shot.

Outside the ambulance had shown up to get Hyeon-ju as well as a fire truck. Mr.Nam, On-jo's dad, checked over both the girl's after getting a bandage for Mi-suk scratched hand. Mr.Nam was another adult figure in Mi-suk life that she could fully trust without a second thought, like Cheong-san's mom. Given the fact Mi-suk wasn't treated with much kindness or affection from her parent's before she moved in with her brother and his boyfriend, that trust didn't come easy for Mi-suk. That's why she treasure's every good and healthy relation ship she get's with not just adult's like Ms.Park or her friend's parent's, but also with every friend and classmate.

Well walking up the stares to get back to class On-jo stop's, seemingly waiting for someone. "Why did you stop?" Mi-suk turned to ask the girl.

"You can go ahead of me, I just need to ask Su-hyeok something." On-jo told her simply. Mi-suk didn't think anything of it and kept walking to the class. When she was about to turn the corner of there class room floor she bumped into Cheong-san.

"Oh, hey Cheong-san" Mi-suk said after realizing it was him and flashing him a smile. "What are you doing out of class?" she could barely finished her sentence before Cheong-san started fussing over the scratch on her hand. 

"Where did you get hurt?" Cheong-san asked before picking up the girls hand that has the scratch. 

"How bad is it, huh? You're such a klutz sometimes." the boy expressed again. Mi-suk let the boy check her hand before saying "I'm not that much of a klutz, it's just Hyeon-ju was thrashing around a lot.".

"Well I'm glad you're okay" Cheong-san said well continuing to inspect the bandaged scratch. Mi-suk couldn't help but admire Cheong-san with a slight smile which wasn't so unusual considering she had a fat ass crush on him, but still. 

"Where's On-jo?" Cheong-san asked Mi-suk causing her to snap out of her day dream and stop smiling. It's not unlikely to think Cheong-san came to check up on On-jo especially since I-sak had when back to class before On-jo and Mi-suk so she defiantly told everyone what had happened. "Oh, she's down a few flight's of stares talking to Su-hyeok" Mi-suk explained.

"Thanks, Mi-suk" Cheong-san thanked the girl before hurrying down the stairs to get to On-jo. Mi-suk started walking back to the classroom slowly thinking about everything that just happened, not just with Cheong-san but also Hyeon-ju.

If Hyeon-ju was telling the truth, which she probably was because who would lie about that, then what was going to happen to their science teacher? The principle wasn't going to do anything about it that's for sure, but Ms.Park know's so she would be able to do something about it, right?

Before Mi-suk could start stressing about all that even more, On-jo came running up to her to walk in line with her. 

"Hey On-jo, what did you and Su-hyeok talk about?" Mi-suk asked the girl, "We uhmm, I'll tell you at lunch" the girl finally said hesitantly.

"Ugh you're killing me with all this anticipation girl" Mi-suk exclaimed as they entered the class, but before their class could bombard them with question's like they did with I-sak the bell rang signaling lunch. "Fucking finally," Mi-suk muttered, "Now you have to tell us what's been up with you" she said after turning to On-jo which said girl just scoffed at before walking out.

♥------------------------------------------------ - --------------------------------------------------♥

Even though Mi-suk was ecstatic to figure out what was up with On-jo the moment they all sat down the girl turned on her blue tooth connected head phones and set her head down, not even attempting to eat her food.

"Hey, Cheong-san can feel that" Mi-suk hear I-sak say to On-jo. "And will you stop being so anti social with us we've known you pretty much all out live's" I-sak scolded the other girl and took her head phone's off.

"I-sakkkk, give them back pleass." the long haired girl whined to her friend. I-sak shook her head at the girl who still had her head on the table, but know she was facing her two friends.

"I wasn't looking at him" On-jo defended herself. The long haired girl finally sat up curiosity at the girls statement. "Ya right the whole school know's you two are going out together" I-sak retorted, after hearing that Mi-suk didn't want to listen to the conversation anymore. It's not their fault they didn't know about her crush on the boy, actually she would prefer to keep that to herself since she now's Cheong-san has some sort of attraction to On-jo, and like I-sak put it most of the school at least thing there going out together.

"I'm serious" On-jo expressed, to which I-sak retorted with a scoff, obviously not beveling a word she say's.

"Actually, you two can't tell anyone ok?" On-jo said looking between her friends. "What is it? Does it have to do with you talking to Su-hyeok?" Mi-suk asked well a pit formed in her stomach assuming the worst. "Well-forget it" Mi-suk made an annoyed sound at the girl.

"You always build up the suspense for us then not tell us. Pleasss On-jo, tell us." Mi-suk was practically whining to the girl know. Finally, On-jo let out a breath before confessing "I told Su- hyeok I like him" in a whispered tone. 

I-sak gave her a stunned look well Mi-suk looked puzzled, "You mean-WHAT" "WHAT?" I-sak and Mi-suk both exclaimed well standing up catching the attention on people close by. On-jo rose from her set to pull both of them back down. 

"Can you two shut up" On-jo scolded, I-sak started hitting her arm as Mi-suk started firing questions at her, "How'd you do it? What did you say? Did you ask him on a date or what? What did he say?" the girl asked frantically. 

Mi-suk felt way better knowing On-jo and Cheong-san were a hundreds percent not dating, and that On-jo doesn't like Cheong-san.

"My name tag" On-jo replied dryly. Mi-suk's eye's widened as I-sak chuckled and said "So you practically threw yourself at him?", On-jo nodded.

"So?" Mi-suk asked, "Well that's it" On-jo replied. The two girls looked puzzled, "What, that's it? He didn't say anything? Not even a vibe?" I-sak questioned, On -jo shook her head.

 On-jo sighed loudly and leaned back, "I'm going crazy"

The three had finished there lunch and were putting away there food trays when I-sak came up with an idea to find out if Su-hyeok likes On-jo. "I have an idea. Just ask Cheong-san" I-sak explained that the two boys where close so Cheong-san would know if he liked anyone. In the middle of there conversation Cheong-san came up to them to tell On-jo to put his tray away too. 

Mi-suk ignored most of the conversation in favor of taking back her head phones from I-sak. It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her solders knowing for sure On-jo and Cheong-san weren't dating. But she still felt like she needed to tell someone about her crush or else she'll be the one going crazy. 

On-jo and Cheong-san walked away from her and I-sak so she dictated to just get it over with and tell I-sak.

"I-sak, I'm going to put my hand over your mouth when I tell you this, okay?" Mi-suk explained after both her and I-sak had put there tray's down. "Wha-?" was all I -sak could manage before the other girl put her hand on her mouth.

"I like Cheong-san" she said in as quiet of a voice as she could manage. I-sak looked so stunned and started hitting Mi-suk arm well giggling behind her hand.

As soon as Mi-suk removed her hand I-sak frantically asked her question after question, "Really? Are you planning on telling him? Does he all ready know? When are you going to tell him?" Mi-suk could barely keep up with her questions. "I haven't told him or anyone beside's you about it." the girl confessed.

"I'm the first one to know?" I-sak said with a smile on her face. "Well I didn't want to tell you or On-jo because I thought she was dating him" Mi-suk explained.

Before I-sak could ask her more question's they hear kid's screaming and banging on the outside cafeteria door. Both girl's looked over to the door and saw a horrid of bloodied kid's barging into the cafeteria.

"HOLY SHIT" Mi-suk yelled ask they both saw a student bit a chunk of flesh out of another kid's neck. Mi-suk noticed I-sak freeze on the spot so she turn's the girl to face her.

"I-sak we have to go. Right now." then she take's the girl's hand and pull's her out of the cafeteria before she could respond.

♥------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------♥

ᴵᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ˢᵖᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃʳ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐ ᵉ ⁿᵒʷ

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 38.9K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
15.2K 275 9
Y/n is a girl who gets sent to the universe of the movie Titanic. She lives in 2022 so it is difficult for her as well. Her boy best friend Jack (Not...
779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9K 156 6
teach me to love just to let me go. MFG. 12 - 23 ˗ˋ 🎀 ˊ˗ manufactured and marketed by ©sunar1ns