FORMULA ONE - ONE SHOTS !

By AARCH1VE

Hello! This are short stories about about formula one drivers of your choosing! One post daily (maybe more) R... More

IMPORTANT
Please Don't Change - Max Verstappen
Coffee with... No, tea! - Lando Norris
Like the dog movie! - Lewis Hamilton
I hate you - Max Verstappen
Coffee with... No, tea! (PT.2) - Lando Norris
I Was Here to Help - Charles Leclerc
Princesa - Carlos Sainz
Lover - Charles Leclerc
It's a Favor - Logan Sargeant
I'm Not Looking For Love - George Russell
Insecure - Max Verstappen
A/N: THANK YOU!!
Your Mic Is On - Lando Norris
Umbrella - Logan Sargeant
Fever - George Russell
Braids - Lewis Hamilton
Are You Engaged!? - Max Verstappen
Same Name! - Charles Leclerc
Roses - Lance Stroll
Accidentally Messy - Carlos Sainz
Best Friend - Oscar Piastri
Secret Girl - Logan Sargeant
Same Name! Pt.2 - Charles Leclerc
So American! - George Russell
PREFERENCES I
My Dear Artist - Oscar Piastri
I'm here - Lando Norris
Thunder - Logan Sargeant
Special Guest - Yuki Tsunoda
My Idiot - Max Verstappen
Tour guide - Zhou Guanyu
It's... Stuck? - George Russell
Always Nap Time - Lando Norris
Main Character - Charles Leclerc
PREFERENCES II
Comfort - Logan Sargeant

Necklace - Lewis Hamilton

769 8 0
By AARCH1VE

driver: Lewis Hamilton
pronouns: Not Mentioned
prompt: "Lewis and main have a shared necklace"
request: anonymous

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Lewis and you had an agreement when there was still a relationship, you just had to pretend to be another fan because it was meant to be a secret relationship because Lewis thought it was for your wellbeing to be kept on a secret relationship, or at least that was what he told you once in a while when you had to be out of the garage or hide around it to not be seen as Lewis had told you before and to some extent you enjoyed it being a secret, it was thrilling, he was happy with the relationship being a secret and even though you wanted to walk around freely with him it was hard to do so, the only safe place you had was the hotel rooms and your own home you even had to fly by yourself sometimes which wasn't ideal because you had a massive fear of flying all the noise and the sudden turbulence made you incredibly anxious and Lewis was rarely around those times.

Once, you had hidden yourself in the crowd just so when Lewis walked by you could gift him something, he was surprised by that, as soon as he spotted you in the crowd he tried his best to go around everyone to get to you in time before his crew grabbed him to go to the paddock and start his meetings and interviews before the race, so as soon as you gave him his gift his face lit up in excitement and thanked you before his crew took him away and so then you tried to get into the crowd to go back into Lewis' last stop which was his special prep room to wait around for his arrival, and so the hours went by and after four full hours he arrived to the prep room.

"hi..." He whispered opening his arms and walking up to you, you stood up and walked up to him to hug him, he hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry for being late." He apologized, he always apologized for being late, even though he was punctual.

"it's okay!" You assured him caressing his back.

"I loved the necklace by the way..." He said pulling back, he already had it around his neck.

"I have a matching one." You smiled and pulled out the matching set from underneath your clothes, he smiled and pulled you back into a hug.

After that, somehow, things started to go sideways and downhill quickly he started being late and even more apologetic about it sometimes he didn't show up and apologized about not being there and tried to compensate it with something else like a date night or staying at home with a movie on or cooking together, after all he did try to commit to the relationship and you knew that but after a while it started to feel like there wasn't any balance in the relationship, and even though there were a lot of attempts to keep going and give more strength into the relationship it felt unbalanced, one gave too much when the other one didn't want to give anything at all or wasn't able to do so. So then the relationship just broke... there wasn't anything else to fix, there wasn't anything that could fix it and you were tired of feeling left out in things that seemed important to Lewis and for Lewis to not be there the times you needed him and protected him from feeling guilty of leaving you alone, and it was on your birthday when you realized... that you couldn't go on more with the relationship.

You were cleaning up the apartment, you had prepared yourself a party that you had in mind for a while and even told Lewis about it and he showed so much support and confirmed that he was going a million times even when it was already the party he texted you that he was on his way, but he was on his way the 5 times you asked throughout the party, he was always 10 minutes away when you asked at that moment it just seemed like a fake excuse for him to then bail out.

"I'm here...!" He opened the door, you sighed and turned around holding the broom in your hand. "it ended?" Lewis asked, you scoffed.

"yes, it's not like your after-race parties you go to." You laughed and kept on cleaning around the house.

"am I too late then?" He asked looking around at the mess there was in the place.

"like always..." You said. "did you ever even care about me? In the slightest." You asked.

"of course I cared about you, my schedule is just too-.." You interrupted him before he could finish.

"busy, yeah... I know, even in your breaks... my only important birthday... everytime theres something important for me you just have a busy schedule." You mentioned.

"don't say that... you know I try to be present." He said.

"yes, you try, but how come there's not even one time, one time! where I can enjoy being with my boyfriend? and not stand around in the shadows like always and pretend to be one of your fans, it's becoming pretty obvious that I'm not just a fan of yours, Lewis!" You stated, the anger filling your chest and your mind.

"you could've said you wanted to be public." He said.

"I have! but you always say 'isn't it too dangerous for you?' or something like that" You sighed. "I trusted you, every single time I believed you would show up because you promised me! And just broke those promises like they were just complete bullshit for you." Your eyes began to water.

"they're not bullshit for me... they are important!" He stated. "I screwed up okay?" He said and you scoffed.

"not just this time, you have screwed up a lot since I gave you that fucking necklace, and since then it has just been excuses over excuses it feels like it was some sick joke to you, has it been a joke to you this whole time? Have I been a joke to you this past year?" You asked him, the tears rolled down your cheeks, Lewis walked up to you but you just walked further away.

"you never were a joke to me... and you never will be a joke to me, never." He assured you from afar. "can we start over?" He asked.

"you do know we have 'started over' eleven times this whole year right...?" You sobbed, he frowned. "you didn't even realize..." You scoffed.

"we haven't started over eleven times..." He started to recall, counting back the times you told him it was getting too much for you, to the times he asked you to start over again.

"I don't want to start over for the 12th time, Lewis... I'm tired of being disappointed every time I have something important for me and you just bother to apologize." You mentioned.

"please..." He begged and walked closer to you, he was trying to hold you but you kept on walking backwards and when he softly placed his hands on your cheeks you pushed him away.

"get your fucking hands off me!" You cried. "don't you see this is affecting me? the fact of waiting around for you fucks me up every time!" You sobbed, his eyes were watering as well, he didn't want to let you go, he never thought this moment would arrive. "I'm tired of waiting for you, Lewis." You whispered.

"please... let's try again, please." He begged again.

"I loved you Lewis, and I'm sure you loved me too but I can't keep putting you first." You said. "I think this is time to let each other go..." Those words broke the both of you.

"I'm sorry to make you go through that..." He apologized. "can I kiss you before... this completely ends?" He asked, you didn't want to deny him the request, so you simply nodded and he walked up to you and held your face between his hands, you could see the sadness in him his eyes completely filled with tears that were running down his face and he could see your pain as well he knew your pain was bigger than he could even imagine, he had broken his promises too many times, he pulled you into your last kiss he tried to deepen the kiss but you pulled away.

"I'm gonna leave... the apartment is pretty clean..." You mentioned turning your face away.

"keep the apartment." He mentioned.

"I can't..." You chuckled sadly. "too many memories, you know...? I'll get too depressed if I keep it..." You explained yourself, he nodded and agreed with you.

"I hope we can meet someday." He said, you smiled and grabbed your bags.

"I hope so too." You nodded in agreement. "take care Lewis... okay?" You mentioned, his smile was filled with heartache.

"you too." He said, you grabbed the handle of the door and walked away, after that the rest of the days you stayed with a friend that lived nearby.

The next few months were terrible, for both Lewis and you, but the rest of the year helped you heal and so did Lewis, he tried to heal quicker with the adrenaline rushes that racing gave him but it took longer than expected, he kept everything you gave him with him to not forget you in his memory but you saved them in a box that you kept stored in a closet of your new home.

It was hard to have them, the memories were painful for you but for Lewis just helped to keep his hopes up, he wanted to try again and to find you, to see how you were and if you had moved on or not, but it was harder than he thought, as the time went by he came into realization slowly of the things he went wrong with and now he played with your trust multiple times in the past and how there was little to no possibilities of you taking him back to make him prove himself right, he still loved you and you still loved him that was never a question. And after the years went by, the pain leaving slowly, you saw an interview that was made with Lewis in a press conference, and there it was...

the necklace.

He still wore it around his neck but most importantly he still had it with him, he still had you with him at all times. There was something about him keeping it with him that felt endearing to you, and so when you saw it you went back home and took out the box you never thought you would see ever again unless you moved away or found someone new, but that didn't really happen and you didn't want it to happen either since Lewis had a special part of you that didn't want to forget him or take him out of it because you weren't ready to forget six years of relationship and it wouldn't take a short time to do so.

And one day, you took a trip to London, a job interview and Lewis happened to be in town, there was no way for you to find him wandering around London or at least that's what you thought but I guess you could say that fate played a big role on this, so you were in a coffee shop, with someone taking your order and your chest felt tight but you brushed it off as something normal... until his voice filled your ears as he called your name.

"Lewis..." You whispered after you turned to him and he was standing there... the same person you loved and love right there in front of you after two years of not talking to each other, he was there, he noticed you had change unlike him, who looked exactly the same as before. "you still have it..." You smiled softly.

"what do I have?" He asked.

"the necklace..." You mentioned, he looked down and nodded.

"I never took it off..." He assured you.

====================================

okaaay, so that's the end... or is it? I'm kidding, I hope you guys enjoy this one!! Thanks for reading.

-Lavander!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.1K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
151K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...
466K 8.1K 62
Unknown
46.3K 662 27
In this book, I will be posting a Christmas related one shot with a different driver every day from the 1st-25th December 2021 as a little present to...