Becoming Guluvakazi

By m3ndaj4fta

No matter what happens I promise to be your ride or die More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Prologue

9.6K 275 16
By m3ndaj4fta

(Alarm ringing)
"Ughh"
I stretch my body and look at the gorgeous diamond on my finger and smile before stepping out of bed. I love mornings it's just getting out of bed that's the problem it's 5am now. I walk into my bathroom and connect to my Bluetooth shower speaker before brushing my teeth. Once that's done I open the shower and take a nice hot shower, once I'm done I step out, dry my body and get ready for the day.
"I think I'm going to wear pink scrubs today" I think to myself.
I get my badge and sneakers and style my hair, I'm just wearing the short sleeve scrubs since it's October and it's hot. After getting dressed I head to the kitchen and get my overnight oats as well as my water bottle, I take my bag and car keys and proceed to lock my apartment and head down to my car. I arrived at work did my usual paperwork.
Phiwe: Mnganiii!!!

(I giggle)
Me: Phiwe uyarasa sis'emsebenzini.

Phiwe: Mxm bazo qina, so choma wenzani after work, I was thinking senze lunch and then prepare to go clubbing since it's a Friday and we're off tomorrow and Sunday.

Me: Mngani I'm sorry to burst your bubble kodwa I'm spending the weekend with uNkosi.

Phiwe: Aahh friend kodwa, but hayi sizothini love lives here angithi.
(you both laugh at that)

Me: Maybe you can use the time to find me a brother-in-law.

Phiwe: Mxm ngizok'bona babes.

It's 2pm and I just clocked out, I'm so excited to go see my man, I got the my car and took out my keys.
"Ayanda!!"
I turn around to see whose calling me

Me: Kwanda hey.

Kwanda: Hey, how are you?

Me: I'm good and you?

Kwanda: I'm good...uhm congratulations I heard about your engagement last week.

Me: Uhm yeah thank you
......
Kwanda: Look Aya, I'm still sorry about what happened, I miss you I miss us....

Me: Kwanda can we not do this, I....

Kwanda: Let me finish, I want to you back

Me: Kwanda cha, you cheated on me not the other way around, you broke our relationship, I'm happy now. We're are just colleagues and that's it.

Kwanda: Ayanda!!

Me: Bye bye Kwanda.
I got into my all black Mercedes Benz A class, started it and reversed out the parking.

I don't get why Kwanda is doing what his doing, I'm in a happy and healthy relationship with the man of my dreams I don't need konke lokhu.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 100K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
615K 32.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...