The Smutty Woman 👠 (18+)

By Blakeyofficial

Read to find out .. 🤌 Not for kids... (18+) More

Introduction 💋🫦
1 - Day Down
2 - Smutty Evening
3- Dare or DARE??
4 - Good Morning
5 - Bastard
6 - You're Ru....??
7 - Little Boy..
8- Worst Night
9- Patience??
10 - kitten?
11 - Mom?
12 - Boss
13 - B$P
14 - Spicy dinner
15 - Proposal
16 - Getting married
17 - Why?
18- Trauma
20 - Heal me
21 - NOA
22 - Getting to INDIA
23 - Who. was. it.

19 - Letter

45 7 7
By Blakeyofficial

Hope y'all will like this plot ..
I assure there is no promotion for any bullying or drunk activities..

Through this we test Ruby and Ruhaan's actual relationship..

Will they pass this test??

_______________________________________

Unfortunately that night ..
I was in extreme pain and was under depression since the last 2 weeks due to the sudden death of my dad..

You already know the reason..

I was drunk af and I was in the office.
Someone was screaming and asking and calling out indistinguishable words and names.

And I heard a yelling voice

"Leave my Ruby and Angel..
Keep my family out of this..

Take whatever you want but leave them"

It was like some old man .. I took the courage to walk up to the room where the voice was coming from.. and I saw your dad there.

Yes I saw Karthik uncle there..
I was furious and full of rage but his condition made me forget all that stupid emotional encounter.

I walked up to him and unroped his wrists which were tied up in a rough manner.. I tried to keep him calm but  he screamed.

"Leave me please it was not me
I didn't do anything to your dad .."

Even though I had no urge to have a conversation with him at the moment yet he continued..

"See Ruhaan I understand your feelings..  I'm sorry for your dad's loss but it's the fault of your employees they're too greedy and selfish.

Most of them said that they'd planned on killing your dad anyways.. and they were responsible for the degrading mental health of Mr. Arjun.

I have no feelings positive or negative towards your dad and all I want is to go back to my daughters and wife please.."

My drunk nerves caught the emotional effect of your dad's words and I decided to drop him home.

I took him to the car and settled with him beginning to head out of our main office building when a few of the employees yelled at me and were almost about to crash my car with theirs.

They had drinks too.. it was visible..
They were celebrating something or maybe I felt so.

Immediately I turned over heading to the main road but because I was not in right state my driving was rash.

Within a few minutes my speed was beyond control and we met with an accident.. those employees caught up with my car.. Trust me Ruby I tried my best but I .. I failed .

That night you're not the only one .. who was going through a roller coaster of emotions , I did so too.

The car that left was of the employees who had seen you and aunty from afar and left as soon as they could and I didn't know you were here so I turned over to take a look but when I saw you guys there I couldn't stay and so.. I left

Maybe you are right..
Maybe I am the murderer

If I had been a little mature.. things would've been better

If I was in senses I could've even helped you find those rascals.. but I was..
Coward .. A complete coward..

I wish I was better ..
I'm sorry for your loss ..

And I'm sorry for all the things I could do but I didn't at that time..

And there's something that your dad had asked me to convey..

I have prepared a cassette of the voice recording of that night..

A recording of your dad's last words and his message"

Once again my tears left all control
In the past two days my emotions were scribbled like a wall..

I knew she was going through the same.. I just wanted her to know the truth and her decision would be the final one.

I fold the letter up and head out for the meeting.

Meanwhile Ruby ...

I wish mom stopped forcing me to meet that bloody cheater.
Though I was controlled now but the count of struggle was unstoppable.

I woke up to a stained bed .. of course lovely menstrual cycle..

I had to suppress my anger to the boundaries and then mom's constant reminders to leave on time was killing every urge for love in me.

Somehow I managed to build courage and left home finally at 10 ..

I just kept praying.. the late the better.
Eventually I reached in about 15-20 mins and I saw him immediately waiting outside with a bouquet.

Him and his old school romance tricks. I walked up to him almost snatching the bouquet and head into the couple's cafe area. Why that spot I still don't know.

Ruhaan's pov

She came in with a lovely yet casual outfit and still looked like the prettiest woman ever. Her face appeared rather pale and she looked thinner than before. I knew at that point she was just trying her best to look normal. Walking towards me she abruptly took away the bouquet that I had been holding and walked in without another word.

Before I could ask her if she would accompany me in the couple's area or public area she herself chose the private space. I was glad she understood that this was our private meetup.

She came to a sudden halt on seeing the gift and the letter. Without asking anything she opened up the letter to read and I felt my fist tightly clenched due to the fear and nervousness.

I moved forward to stand in front of her and look at her reaction. The atmosphere was just silent and I noticed a tear brimming up in her eyes..

I clutched her shoulder and she did nothing to resist my touch. I knew she  was starting to get sentimental and I forcefully got her seated and sat beside her for support in case she needed it.

She had come up to the mid part of the letter and my heart was racing beyond control. Her tears were getting stronger and continuous, her sobbing had begun but there was something different.. she looked drained as if she would..

And immediately the letter dropped from her fingers and her head fell back upon my shoulders .. and I'm glad I was there to hold her.

The staff came over with cold water and juices but I gesture them to leave soon after they'd given me everything.

I waited for a while before sprinkling water on her face and she was coming back to consciousness.

Gosh what would I do without you my bunny.. and I was conquered with sentiments.. really strong.

I slowly caressed her face helping her sit upright again and tied her hair up so that she feels better and asked

"What's wrong??"

"Just periods"

And these 2 words were damn more than enough for me to go and punch another wall.

She was on periods and I decided to do all this.. she's gonna be messy now.
Gotta handle my messy lady though.

But immediately she did something that altered my feelings for her..

Ruby's pov-

I don't know I feel really bad. I just fainted in front of him? Why?
Gosh these period syndromes sometimes...

And my high on emotion mindset escapes the fence of limits and boundaries and tears flow uncontrollably... I almost yell at him

"I don't know what's happening
And .. and you gave me this letter

MY DAD .. MY DAD .."

All sorts of crying noises filled the area and he could barely make out what was going on .. but I didn't care
I didn't want to care , how could he ..

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET ME CHOCOLATES.."

The voice getting louder with every statement..

"AND THE BOUQUET... THERE ARE NO WHITE ROSES.."

The crying turned into loud wailing..

And after that there is nothing that I remember..
_______________________________________

Thank you for the love on the story.. I would appreciate your reviews and votes.

Next chapter will have your favourite part of this book ,i.e., Smut..

Really hot smut.. so stay tuned and skip the next chapter if you are against mature reading.

Thank you

Lots of love
Blakey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 122 12
if ur an old reader, im just sayibg fuck to the plot rn so erm yeah its just gonna be silly little fuck heads having fun the first few chaoters are s...
6.3K 137 8
It's a delena story based on 8x02 after she erased elena from damon memories do you think he will remember elena again the story is about delena ther...
432K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
11.7K 172 17
The formula one world was and will always be luxurious. And obviously, the second generation of the drivers will always get much attention. Specifica...