Gajra:- A Love Tale

By fictionerita

Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!π—”π—§π—§π—˜π—‘π—§π—œπ—’π—‘!!!⚠️ β™‘ This story... More

Β©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Chapter 01 (Poonam)
Chapter 02 (Mishra's)
Chapter 03 (Kaushal)
Chapter 04 (Acceptance)
Chapter 05 (Scared)
Chapter 06 (Engagement)
Chapter 07 (Wedding)
Chapter 08 (Home-welcoming)
Chapter 09 (Rituals)
Chapter 10 (First night)
Chapter 12 (Accident)
Chapter 13 (Their fear)
Chapter 14 (Truth)
Chapter 15 (Talks)
Chapter 16 (Loved)
Chapter 17 (His Gajra)
Chapter 18 (Rewarded)
Chapter 19 (Determination)
Chapter 20 (Demand)
Request

Chapter 11 (First Kiss)

3.8K 129 12
By fictionerita

UPDATES SCHEDULE:-
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday/Sunday.
.
.
.
Poonam opened her eyes feeling sunrays on her face, her eyes landed on the figure beside her. She was able to see his face now, he looked like a silent ocean so quite and calm. Unknowingly she moved closer to his face and softly touched his hair and then moved her hand on his face before she could touch his cheeks, she felt him hovering over her while cupping her neck but before he could tighten up his grip, her scream made him open his eyes.

Poonam shut her eyes being scared but opened her eyes, when didn't feel him tightening the grip only to see him staring at her. Their eyes were locked with each other, no one was saying anything but still their eyes we're talking with each other. Kaushal leaned towards her neck and sniffed her fragrance.

Poonam closed her eyes feeling his hot breath in her neck area. she gasped when she felt him sucking her neck. "mmmmh" She moaned unknowingly, making him lose his control. He left her neck and locked her lips with his and started kissing her passionately.

Poonam widened her eyes but soon started enjoying the kiss, she let him do whatever he wanted. After sucking her lips for some seconds, he left her lips with a smooch sound. They gasped for breath, Their eyes met again but this time Poonam looked away because she was so shy to meet his eyes and he smirked seeing her reaction.

"Aaj raat tyaar rehna, aur mein tujhe dard nhi dunga" Kaushal stated softly before going to washroom.
(Be ready tonight and I'll not hurt you)

Poonam looked at his retreating figure and covered her face with her palms while blushing. She had her first kiss today and it was more than perfect, then she remembered Renu's words and understood that she got pranked and made herself embarrassed in front of him.

About 30 minutes later, Kaushal walked out from washroom and looked at her, who was busy selecting her saree for today. He went near her and softly whispered in her ears "wo hari wali pehan, achi lagegi tujhpe"
(Wear that green one, it will suit you)

Poonam flinched seeing him behind her. She quickly picked the green one and directly ran to the washroom, Kaushal chuckled at her acts.

Poonam walked out of the washroom after 30 minutes. She found the room empty and felt relieved. She quickly got ready for the day and went downstairs.

Poonam walked towards kitchen after doing her daily worship and prayers. She met with sweaty Usha there who was making rotis for breakfast and beside her Kashish was making sabji(curry). She greeted them by touching their feet and asked if she can help.

"Beta tu uth gyi, mujhe toh lga aaj kamre se aayegi hi nhi. Chal aaj ke liye maaf kiya, par kal se jaldi uthna aur ab aa idhar aur kuch mitha bna de" Usha devi said in irritated voice.
(Dear, you woke up. i thought you'll not come downstairs from your room today. Fine, i forgive you for today but make sure to not do this again. Now come and make some sweet dish)

Poonam startled at her tone and nodded her head being scared. Poonam quickly started making Malpua & Moong dal ka halwa and about an hour later, she was done with sweet dish with the help of kashish and by that time, Usha had already left the kitchen.

Poonam served food to men and women were standing in corner of dinning room, waiting for their husbands to complete eating, so they could also have their food. Rajindari Devi, Mother of Arvind and Mahendra Mishra was also eating with her grand sons and sons because of her health issues.

Men finished their breakfast and went to their respective works. Ladies cleaned the table and served themselves, they talked about some random things while eating. Rajni and Usha left to their rooms after finishing their breakfast quickly.

Now only young ladies were eating and suddenly Renu asked Poonam, "Poonam, wese raat mein jada dard hua kya ?"
(Poonam, does it pained alot in night ?)

Other also looked at her with smirk making her cheeks turned crimson red.

"Haan Haan, btao hume ?" Shagun teased.
(Yeah yeah, tell us ?)

Poonam shook her head in denial and muttered "nahi, unhone kuch nhi kiya"
(No, he didn't do anything)

Other frowned upon this and asked her explanation and then she told them that how scared she got when Renu told her about those things and how he consoled her.

"Hume maaf kardo, hume nhi pta tha, ki tum itna dar jaogi" Renu apologized.
(I'm sorry, I didn't know you'll get that much scared)

"Aage se dhyan rkhna Renu" Kashish said sternly.
(Be careful from next time)

"Sorry bhabhi, Sorry Poonam" Renu muttered.

"Are koi ni. wese bhi, apki wajah hume yeh toh pta chla ki, Kaushal ji utne bure nhi hai, jitna log unhe kehte hai" Poonam stated.
(Hey it's okay, even because of you i got to know that Kaushal isn't that bad like how people describe about him)

Kashish smield at her and said, "Kaushal ko bahut gussa aata hai, aur uska ek karan bhi hai jo humein se kisiko nhi pta, par wah dil ke bure nhi hai, bs gussa jada krte hai"
(Kaushal have anger issues and there's a reason behind this which no one of us knows. He isn't that bad but he just lose his temper in anger)

Poonam nodded at her and smiled. Other also agreed with what Kashish said and told her how he helped them sometimes and he's better than other males of this family. When they were done eating, so they decided to go in their rooms and rest.

Poonam told Kashish that she want her advice on something, so they goes in Kashish's room. Kashish asked her, "Kya hua, kya janana hai ?"
(What happened, what do you want to know ?)

"Didi, wo..aj na, wo" Poonam hesitated.
(Sister, that....today he)

"Ghabraon mat aur behichak bolo" Kashish assured her.
(Don't worry and say it without hesitating)

"Wo..aj wo keh rahe the ki, wo humare rishte ko aage badana chahte hai" Poonam said in one breath.
(He...today he said that he wants to take our relationship on next level)

Kashish looked at her and nodded her head and asked, "toh, tum kya chahti ho ?"
(So, what do you want?)

Poonam gulped and replied, "Mein nhi janti, matlab mujhe pta hai unka mujhpe pura haq hai, pr mein dar rhi hun. Meine aaj tak kabhi kisi ldke ko us najar se nhi dekha"
(I don't know, i mean i know he have every right to touch me but I'm scared. I never looked at any guy with this kind of intentions)

Kashish stayed quiet for a minute and then said, "dekho mein tumhe samaj skti hun, jab meri bhi inse shadi hui toh, mein bhi dar rhi thi , par pta hai, inhone mujhe smajhaya aur wada kiya ki wo meri izzat krenge aur mere sath kabhi bhi zabardasti nhi krenge. Pta nhi kyu, sayad maa ne kha is wajah YA khud dil ne awaj di, par us din meine khudko unhe saup diya aur mujhe us baat koi dukh nhi hai, kyuki wo meri abhi bhi utni hi izzat krte hai, jitni phle krte the. Aur hume lgta hai, ki tumhe bhi apne dil ki baat sunni chaiye, agr tumhara dil gwahi de, toh saup do khud ko aur na de toh mana kardo unhe aur Kal raat ke baad toh tum bhi janti ho ki, wo kabhi bhi tumhe dukh nhi denge"
(See, I can understand you. When i got married to Dhruvji, i was also scared but Dhruvji consoled me, do you know what he said to me? He said that he'll always respect me and will never force me for anything. I don't know if it was because of my mother's words or my heart's but that day i gave myself to him and i don't regret it, because he still respect me like he used to do years ago. And i think you should also listen to your heart, if your heart allows you for it then give yourself to him and if it doesn't then say him NO. and after yesterday's night, you also know that he'll never hurt you)

........... To be continued
Comment your thoughts on today's chapter.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- talesofbani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.3K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
80.3K 2.4K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
740K 42.9K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...