Reborn

Av BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... Mer

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

59. Slap

3.1K 241 90
Av BunnyTaeil

(The longest chapter ya'll)

"Huh, what they are doing at this hour?" Jungkook asked to y/n.

"Dunno I didn’t invite them." she replied 

Y/n opened the door. Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang stood there with smile on their faces. Their smiling face soon turn into shock when they saw Jeon Jungkook behind y/n standing tall. 

Roseanne's mind was already imagining the worst. 

'Why he is here? At this hour? The two of them alone? Why she is standing so close to him?'

'  Please no no no.... Don't let it be her... ' 

'Please I beg you god, they must not be together.' she kept chanting it inside. 

'Yah, must be some work. Nothing else. Yes, nothing else just work.' she console herself. 

On the other hand Taehyung clenched his fist, his knuckles turn into white. His sharp eyes set on Jungkook, like a warning. But to his displease Jungkook didn’t bat an eye. Kim Taehyung's patients wearing thin when he saw the green eyed male didn’t really care about their presence. His attention is towards y/n, more like Jungkook's eyes had concern as he looked at y/n. 

"Um, why are you two here this hour?" y/n asked eyeing them. 

Roseanne and Taehyung immediately shifted their attention to her from the green eyed man.Their eyes soften when they saw y/n looking so pale

Actually she looks extremely pale when she gets sick. 

"Oh, for that uhh mind if we came in?" Rose asked sheepishly. 

Jungkook is here she cannot do any mistake. Also she is yet to find out why he is here with her sister late at night. 

Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang took their seat. It's their first time at y/n's house, they took glances at the house. It exactly resembles her personality mysterious yet unique. 

Jungkook and y/n sit exact opposite of them. 

"Um i-if you don’t mind me asking, Jungkook what bring you here?" Roseanne asked carefully. She does not want to hurt him but she cannot stop herself from coming. 

"I was sick, he helped me." 

Y/n's answer made their eyes widen a bit. But y/n being y/n she ignored it and smoothly avoided answering their farther questions. 

Jeon Jungkook was quite, he was observing the certain male who literally has his fiancee by his side yet didn’t stop eyeing his girlfriend ever since he came. 

Jungkook very well know now this man has hots for his girlfriend. 

No matter how much it made Jungkook's blood boil he still remain calm. Y/n has told him not to expose their relationship before the right time. 

"Now tell me, what brings you two my house this hour?" y/n's voice demand answer. 

"Well, Kim manufacturers holding a celebration for It's success. We are here to invite you, since we could not get a held of you or Mr. Jeon since last week, I decide to came personally invite you to it." Kim Taehyung spoke

He can barely took his eyes from y/n. She looks totally different in casual cloths. Taehyung has never seen her like this before. She looks so beautiful. 

 "Also Mr. Jeon I've send the invitation card to your secretary following day. I hope you will join to celebrate this success with us." Taehyung said to Jungkook 

"We were coming before but something came up so we got late. I'll apologise for it y/n, but you and Jungkook must attend ." Rose was trying to impress Jungkook by her polite easygoing nature. 

"We will be there." y/n said flatly, she does not  wish to take this conversation long. She just want them to be gone so she can sleep peacefully. 

"Umm, how is your health now y/n? Do you need to see the doctor?  You look so pale." Roseanne sounds so concern that y/n wanted to roll her eyes at this. 

"I'm okay. I'll be alright after sleeping. Now if you guys down have anything else to say then  I need to sleep." she just hoped they would take the hint and leave them alone. 

If there was someone else Kim Taehyung would felt humiliated, no one has ever dare told him to 'get out' in this manner like y/n. 

But he shrugs it off, first she looks like she need rest second she will be his soon, so he shouldn’t mind. And last but the definite one that y/n has always been like this so, nothing new.

But Roseanne's mind says something else. Why isn’t Jungkook leaving yet?

"Then we will take our leave. You coming Mr. Jeon?"  Taehyung's sharp gaze follow Jungkook's intense green one. 

Y/n notice how Jungkook's green eyes darken. Kim Taehyung is provoking him, y/n sigh. She had enough of his childish game. Y/n saw how Roseanne's eyes almost pleaded Jungkook to leave from here. 

Y/n is not a fool. Roseanne Kang has crush on her boyfriend. 

"No, later." y/n replied curtly matching Taehyung's dark gaze. 

"It's not good to have a man over y/n, when you live alone. If words get out it might ruin your reputation." Taehyung fired back. 

"Instead of caring about my reputation how about you think about yours?" she sneered, 

Everyone looked at her confusing, Kim Taehyung is an engaged man he does not have a single controversies in his name. He has a perfect reputation.  Kim Taehyung rise his brow pointing her to continue. 

"You are engaged for almost 9 years when are marrying my sister?  People might say you are fooling around." y/n's pointed words made both Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang shock. 

Her intention was to show them their places. And Rose to remember that she is not allow to  eye fucking another man.

Jungkook wanted to laugh at their face. Their reaction give it all. He wanted to shout 'yah that's my girl'.

It was a slap into their face by y/n's sweet words. 

Rose is very annoyed, does she has to remind that infront of Jungkook? 

"Well Congratulations Mr. Kim for the success.  then thanks for the invitation, we will definitely come. And I want your wedding invitation soon." y/n put a professional smile but her words were hurtful for them to digest. 

"Congratulations Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang for the   success and like she said I would love it if Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang come to give an invitation card of their wedding next time." Jungkook said politely with a smile unknown to him his words were dagger to Roseanne's heart. Kim Taehyung was seething inside but his face didn’t show it. 

With a final goodbye the engaged couple left.

Jungkook saw y/n face paled more, tiredness took over. He took her into his arms in bridal style and went to bed. Y/n wrapped her hands around him nuzzling into his chest. 

"Woah, I did not expected this celebration  party to be this grand. How much they fucking spend on this?" Rowan Hayes asked snickering, holding a glass of wine. 

"Then think how much they earn though." Sumi commented 

"Let's just eat and leave." y/n grunts 

"Nope. Remember why you came? I think you should start now." Jungkook reminded her. 

Y/n didn’t came here cause she wanted to attend his celebration. She attend to meet few people whom are her potential share buyers. All of them are the people who are very much on Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung's bad side. 

But still need to act friends, why? Cause that's how business world work. 

Rowan Hayes and Jeon Jungkook was former business associate that's why they were invited. The reason behind Tae Sumi's is totally different. Rose's parents told her to be friend with her and keep a good eye on her. So they could know her fathers move. 

Y/n excused herself from her friends and boyfriend. 

She has sold another 5 % shares. Everyone is talking about it at the party. They knew how the situation is going in Kang Corporation. But no one said it loud  cause they fear their life. They genuinely fear her. 

Y/n is busy talking to the potential share buyers. She senses that someone following her from not too far, from the reflection of glass infront of her she saw Jung Hoseok. Y/n ignored that and continue her work. 

Little did Hoseokie know that Jungkook is also keeping his eye on him.

Jungkook's eyes never left y/n, so It's obvious that Hoseok got caught by him. 

Rowan Hayes and Tae Sumi saw y/n's parents entering the hall.  Now It's time for the star of the evening Kim Taehyung. 

When the host announced his presence alongside his family and fiancee everyone stopped whatever they were doing and paid attention to them. 

Y/n, Jungkook wanted to leave the party since y/n's work is done.

She wanted to avoid all the family drama. 

"Dude why is your sister staring at you and your boyfriend? Wait.. Wait Your parents is also glaring at you?  What the actual fuck is going on? Oh now I understand where your famous death glare came from. Must run into the family." Rowan state shamelessly making y/n glaring at him signalling him to keep his trap shut.

"See this.. This is what I'm talking about. Stop glaring at me. But dude there's a difference though. Your father's eyes are giving you warning, full of rage if you pay attention closely. But yours...... Well It's bitchy as fuck." Rowan was enjoying pointing out those useless things so much. 

Sumi covered his mouth while Jungkook is standing there with a widen eyes. This is not  the first time he as seen them talking like this but it still surprise him that how much balls this dude got... Talking to her like this. 

They notice y/n pull her phone and messaging someone. 

Rowan frown at it, 'she didn’t react?' 

Realization hit him, he took the phone out of y/n's hand and look at the chat list. 

His eyes widen like sausage size, as if it was about to come out of the socket. His hands cover his gasping mouth. Rowan Hayes froze on the spot. 

Seeing his dramatic reaction Sumi took the phone from and burst into fit of laughter then she show it to the confused looking Jungkook who also chuckled . Since they were in a corner, they just hope people didn’t saw them acting like this.

"Y-you... Y-you b....bitch." Rowan shutter in fear. It only made y/n smirk at his pathetic state.

It was few pictures and a video of Rowan Hayes with some girls making out vvery erotically.

 Y/n send them to Minji. Rowan's  now girlfriend. 

Rowan keep throwing tantrums how wrong it was. He threats her to sue for this while y/n fired back saying she has more videos. Poor man was trying to call Minji in fear. But to his absolute horror Minji has blocked him.

Rowan Hayes flopped into the sofa behind them. His soul has left his his body. Thanks to his shitty mouth and his psycho bestie. 

He might looks death now but he has already thought 99 ways of Minji killing him already. 

"Rest in peace." Jungkook commented and all of them laugh at Rowans pathetic state.

"You guys seems to enjoy the party. How about joining us instead of laughing among yourselves." 

A familiar voice of Jung Hoseok caught their attention. Their expression changed into a neutral one when they saw Jung Hoseok smirking at them, beside him Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang. 

Rose and Taehyung's eyes didn’t miss how Jungkook's protective body infront of y/n as if he was guarding her from Hoseok's nasty gaze. 

Rose clenched her fist, it feels like someone has put salt into her raw wounds. She has always wanted someone who could protect her from the world like this. Then why? 

Everyone ignored him and his question. And congratulated Kim Taehyung. 

It hurt no burned Hoseok's ego. His three moral enemy Jeon Jungkook, Kang y/n and Rowan Hayes ignored him? Also some Nameless girl who doesn’t have a known family name. Why does they not fear him? He is not someone who can be taken for granted. 

Hoseok put a fake smile and thought 'Let's see how long you can stand on your feet.' 

After the formal interaction they excused them which made the four sigh in relief. 

Y/n got a call from her secretary, she excused herself to talk since they played music. 

She went outside of the hall. Meanwhile noticing this Roseanne came to Jungkook and Sumi at her father's word. Surprisingly she started to talk with Sumi even though she has never talk to her except for public events.

Rowan frown at the sudden friendly gratuite. 

After a while Jungkook also excused himself to find y/n. She was awfully taking a lot of time for a call. It worries him, since y/n has more enemies now. 

"Okay, then fix a meeting with them tomorrow." she said and cut the call. 

She halted her steps when she saw Kim Taehyung. Her eyes narrow at him.

"Y/n. You look elegant tonight." his deep husky voice whispers 

"I know." y/n replied nonchalantly 

"But you look extremely beautiful in your casuals like tomorrow." he grins. It irritate y/n. She wants nothing more than wipe that shitty grin off his face. 

"I know that too. But shouldn’t you be saying this to my sister? If you have something then say or move." 

"You know it very well there's nothing going on between us. And I like you y/n not Roseanne. This engagement is only for name sake. We will end it soon." he explained 

"Y/n, come by my side please. Be my girlfriend no my wife. I'll give you everything. Just stay at my side." 

"It sounds like a business deal. Anyways, I refuse." she said firmly making his eyes darken. 

"Now excuse me." she left him and walk away

Taehyung's blood boil, he has never said please to any women. How cruel of her rejecting his offer to be with him. He took a deep breath to calm himself. Few seconds later a sinister smirk curl up into his handsome face. 

'Don't tell me I didn’t give you last chance. Whatever happens after this I won't be responsible for that y/n.' 

Y/n is walking on the hallway where she found her father and mother waiting for her looking furious. Y/n wanted to curse, why those people keep bothering her. 

"Stop." he mother says

"Where's your manner?  Why aren’t you showing respect to us?" her mother question in disbelief. Y/n should bow politely infront of her parents lowering her eyes. Instead she is standing proud and tall with a cold expression. 

She saw Jungkook walking towards her behind her parents. She quickly texted him to stop. So, he did. He didn’t left though just maintain a good distance. 

"You shameless punk, your mother is talking to you how dare you disrespect her." he said angrily pointing at y/n's phone.

Rose who has seen Jungkook walk away at the same direction as y/n, she stepped out after a minute following Jungkook. 

She saw Jungkook standing there watching her parents shout more looks like threating y/n. His eyes were red in anger. 

Roseanne immediately run towards her parents. she needs to protect her younger sister from her parents. Jungkook might gets a wrong idea about her if this continue. 

"W-whats going on mom?  Dad?"

"Ask this contumacious brat, we just came here to talk but look at her shitty attitude. She doesn’t even know how to show respect to her parents." Kairon said angrily and their mother nodded. 

"Please, there's people outside dad. Keep your tone down." Roseanne pleaded, her parents eyes soften. She is right. 

"Did you talk to her as your father said?" Fiona Kang asked 

"No."

"W-what but why?" She asked 

"About what mom?" Rose asked 

"Sumi's matter." her mother replied 

"Answer me, why didn’t you when I told you to?" Kang Kairon asked his voice filled with anger. This disobedient child has dare to?

"She is there at the hall. Go and talk to her yourself." y/n points at the hall. 

Kairon can't, if he do then Sumi's father will suspect him for that harassment issue. 

"See, how impudent she is. You are good for nothing. We birth you, feed you, gave you everything and that's how you repay us? You useless thing you shouldn’t have born." He shouted furiously 

Y/n again signaled 'no' to Jungkook who was getting out of control. 

Before Rose can say anything y/n spoke first,"Whatever I am now, It's cause of me. And about feeding me how much?"

"What?" her mother asked 

"You said about about repayment. How much you want tell me I'll send the money so don’t bother me."

A loud noise halted everyone on their spot. 

A slap 

Y/n felt sting on her right cheek. 

Kang Kairon slapped his younger daughter. 

"DAD!"

"What the hell are you DOING! " Jungkook shouted 

He shoved her father away from her. He runs to her.  He checked her up to down. Those red bruise on her cheek has made Jungkook saw red. 

Y/n immediately hold his hands when he turns around to face her father. 

"Please Jungkook. Let's go." she whispers softly ignoring her pain 

Roseanne stood there motionless. 

When she saw how much angry Jungkook was she pulled her last card out,"Take me out of here, please." 

His green eyes that turn red due to anger has soften. His neck veins popped up so did his arms. Roseanne nor y/n has ever seen him this much angry. He looked like he will rip Kairon apart. 

He brought y/n into his arms, he slowly guide her away from them not before giving the remain three a death glare. 

Roseanne knew this look very well. Jungkook wants to no Jungkook won't spear him. 

She also knew Jungkook gonna hate her from now. She stumble there pitifully, her father caught her. 

"You are too kind Rose. No need to worry about that girl it was just a slap." her mother consoled.

After getting out of this place Jungkook walked her to the car. Instead of a sad or anger she had a smirk on her face.

She took out her phone and message Yuta, 'did you get the footage?'

'Yes ma'am, done.'

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

It's the longest chapter huuu😅

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.2K 43
Kim y/n a hybrid girl, daughter of sun and moon and a mafia queen goes to bighit college as a nerd , no one knows who she is. She has power of sun. ...
7.6K 448 22
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
50.1K 1.9K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
10.3K 389 24
A 20 year old boy Jeon jungkook the CEO of Jeon incorporation was coming from his workplace at 3AM after a long tired day but when he decided to tak...