DESTINY

By SRU2005

In the city of Seoul , Taehyung divorced his husband and left him and joined the military. but destiny has... More

INTRODUCTION....
Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter : 4
Chapter : 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter : 7
chapter : 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter :10
Chapter :11
Chapter :12
Chapter : 13
Chapter :14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24

Chapter : 20

339 23 10
By SRU2005

Jeon mansion..

Junghyun is in a call .his eyes are not even moving as he is fully focused on the phone call.

"Sir we found jungkook in the cafe sir. Along with that guy whom you saw before" the person with a big body and black goggles said in his phone.

Even though he is reporting to jungyun his eyes never leaving the lovey dovey couple who are enjoying their time.

"Sir ,can we go and bring him !!" Again the black glasses bodyguard asked through phone..

"No. Just leave him & come back .." the other side answered .

**********************************

Purple sky...
Windy breeze...

The leaves on the ground makes crippling sounds when it is being crushed.
The place itself is quiet but the air filled with a familiar comfort.

While the leaves are swinging along with the breeze, the dried ones are floating along with air.

In the midst of these, two people precisely a couple,are walking through it.
They are so much into other's presence that they didn't even care about the weather.

Just one for other is enough...

Tae and jungkook are heading to park ..where jungkook proposed to tae.

After having lunch at nearby restaurant,tae decided to go to park.

So here tae who holds jungkook with one hand and the other hand is carrying the luggage which the younger brought earlier

What about the younger ??

Well he is busy , mumbling something in his alien language which only tae can understands and adores so much..

Love makes people blind ??

Who said that ?!! It's true though.

How much tae had changed ? In his entire journey.
How much does it affect him of jungkook's absence ?

Right now they reached the park.tjey both sit on the bench under their favourite tree.

as it is still evening, children are playing.

So they both sit sidebyside. Tae placed the luggage beside the edge of bench.

Jungkook just placed his head on tae's shoulder and closed his eyes.

How much he wished this to come true.finally!!

He inhaled the cologne of the elder .it is somehow mild
As not that strong musky but also not too weak.
The sweet smell is enough to make him dizzy .

While jungkook is still in his dreamland , tae's head is filled with so many thoughts.

He has to clear it .noone can help him except his koo.
He have to find a way to convince jungkook.
So he cleared his throat as he signalled the other to listen his following words.

Jungkook looked at the elder as he somehow guessed his distress voice.

No matter how much jungkook wants to escape the situation, he always ends up reaching it.

"Koo, as you know what you did is wrong " tae started ..

Jungkook know this will happen. As long has he understood, tae always respects elders.

Sucha family boy he is yet he is an orphan.

Jungkook just lowered his head.

"Kook, your dad loves you so much. I know.
Just think how much will he be sad ?

I know you did escape from home may be impulsively.
I believe one day your dad's gonna accept us.

many people don't have parents in their lives.so how lucky you are that you got a best father who can bring the entire world under your feet .

I'm not saying to wait for eternity. Just think clearly.

May be there is a reason why he behaved like that day."
Tae finished and now looked at jungkook whose eyes are now filled with tears .

After listening to all the words jungkook reminded all the moments with his father .

How his father take care of him when his father left him.

Jungkook just froze with the sudden emotion.
All are like a storm attacking his heart.

He want both his father and tae. He can't live even one is a sent.

Tae wiped the dropping tears.to ease the younger's state tae stood up.

He then offered his hand to younger.jungkook held tae's hand and stood up too

Tae started dragging jungkook to somewhere .soon thet reached a small market

Where tae once sang song .......(Remember right??)

After reaching the market tae let go jungkook's hand and went to the near by street light

It is a long yet situated in the middle of the market. Tae hop two steps and stared clapping his hands .

Now,the whole market is stilled as they were are thinking what is the person is doing ??

Tae finally got everyone's attention.tge band recognised tae.

Soon one of them came and handovered a guitar.

Tae gladly took and swung it around his neck and held closely.

Tae striked all the strings.as the silence wrapped in the place ,only the guitar"s hymn traversed in the air.

"Everyone!!!!
Sorry for disturbing...but
Thank u for listening..

If you see the boy over there looking extremely cute is my boyfriend.

He is cute right ? But he is mine !

I want to propose to him so many times , but nothing co-operate with me.

So here I am against the time ..

For our love to be long lasting ..

I will propose to him.right now ..." With that tae placed the guitar in nearby bench.

He slowly walked to the younger who is stilled at the sudden proposal.

The cute doe eyes are immensely bigger.he just fisted his hands to not to cry.
There is a cycle of emotions running through his mind.

The every word is making the butterflies in stomach to go wildly.

Before he registers what's happening, tae kneeled down ..

Infront of jungkook...

"Jeon jungkook, I love you as much as I hate your surname.

So, will you change your surname by marrying me ???

'Kim jungkook' sounds good....

Will you marry me koo?? My choco ?? "

Tae said taking out a beautiful ring and forwarded the ring box revealing a gorgeous ring.

Jungkook don't know what to say.

He just covered his mouth with his chubby hands as happy tears begin to fall from his doe eyes.

People just awed at the cute proposal. Some are just cheering jungkook to accept the proposal.

Taekook ??

They are not even in the world. One is impatiently waiting for the other to accept him as his husband.

The other one is wholly silent afraid that his words may decieve him.

Jungkook just nodded his head fastly as he thought maybe the elder would feel rejected.

Tae extended his hand . Jungkook didn't held his hand.

Instead he too kneeled infront of him . He just doesn't like it when the elder kneels infront of him.

He then held the hand which is waiting for him from the past 5 minutes .

Even if you don't hold that hand , don't worry jungkook !!!

It will wait for u till the eternity. ...I know.

Tae put the ring to the ring finger and held both jungkook's hand.

He slowly took them towards his lips and slightly pecked .

That's the promise telling that he will be with him forever..

What we call that..

May be a

Promising kiss ??

{But..promises are meant to be broken .right ? )

Jungkook now became an emotional mess. He just pulled tae and hugged him tightly.

To make jungkook smile tae just whispered in his ear..

" Now my heart is yours kim jungkook " tae said ...

Jungkook's heart is swollen at the elder's words.

Everyone was shocked as they expected a loving sweet kiss but that's not what they got ...

Tae hummed in content. Jungkook cried silently .
But his raging heart is enough to tell the elder that he is so much happy..

After that they both aparted . Tae held jungkook's hand and started walking ..

Soon they reached

Jeon mansion. .

Yes , tae finally convinced the younger to go to home.
But he promised that they will go to Jeju Island tomorrow.

Jungkook couldn't say no to his soon to be husband.

When jungkook about to enter the entrance gate , a sudden force caused him to pull back.

The next minute he know, tha he is being sandwiched between the wall and his husband.

"Mr.kim jungkook don't you forgot anything ??" Tae asked wrapping his arms around kooks petite waist.

"What hubby ??" Jungkook just casually answered .

Don't know the effect he caused to his husband.

Jungkook gradually reaches his husband nape and and encircled his arms around his neck.

That's the bold movemrs.kim.!!!

"Th.--tha---that" tae mumbled .

How can he talk when his lover is attracting him

At the same time distracting him from what he wanted...

Ummah..

That's the sound heard followed by a small 'good night hubby ' .

Jungkook swiftly kissed the elder's forehead.

Even though it's just a light peck it's a whole big thing for jungkook.

He pushed the elder and ran quickly in order to escape from tae.

Tae smiled at the younger's childish ness .

After he too went to his home..

Jeon mansion..

Jungkook felt happy when he found the hall empty.
Thanking thousands of angels for helping him...

But before he reach his room,a loud voice heard from his back
Which makes his spine chill.

Along with jungkook the whole maids are shocked to hear the loud authority voice.

"Jungkook ,come to my room " junghyun ordered his son in a angry voice which churna the younger's stomach..

Jungkook quietly followed his father who entered into his room.

Junghyun sat on a chair and lit a ciggerate and started sucking the smoke.

Jungkook just stood . There are million thoughts running wildly.

Jungkook thought that now or never ...

"I love him appa" jungkook stated with an void expression.

He just took it as dare.he either die in his father's hands or left his home and live with tae...that's it..

But deep down he knows that his father loves him a lot.

Which father deny his children wish ??

Junghyun didn't say anything.he finished his whole cigarette and placed in the plate before him.

Jungkook patiently waiting for his father's voice .

And there are his father's words which he is totally unexpected.....

"Ok.. I will accept him .. you can live happily with him "

Jungkook took a whole minute to understand the meaning.

He quickly jumped on to his father and hugged him .

" Thank u appa. I love you so much ... " Jungkook happily held his father.

"Appa is sorry kookah, I slapped you back then " junghyun said and made an apology face.

Jungkook shook his head ."no appa,don't say like that ...
I know u always love me" replied with his genuine smile...

"Now go freshen up.lets have a delicious dinner tonight.... " junghyun said with a happy face .

With that a happy bunny came out of the room and hopped and ran into his room.

He is just so happy. The two best things happened in his life ..

1) tae confessed just like he dreamed about his marriage proposal.

2) his father accepted tae ...

He is so lucky that he got a best father and a best husband oops...(I mean boy friend)

All thanks to tae...

He just wants to surprise tae. So he decided to tell him tomorrow..

Jungkook quickly freshened up and came downstairs..

He was shocked to see the whole table filled with his favourites.

Junghyun is busy scrolling his phone and he didn't notice the other had arrived.

Jungkoonsat on a chair . Junghyun's focus now shifted to jungkook.

"Appa why this much food ?? Is there is any special today that I forgot??"

Jungkook asked as he didn't remember any special day .

" Well, you are 18 ,that means adult.

So I will tell u what special is today !! " Junghyun started .

Jungkook now stared at his father like he is attentive towards his father's words..

" 20 years back...

On the same day...

I proposed your mother..and she accepted it " junghyun said..

Jungkook clapped his hands like a child .he knows some of his father's stories like

how he became rich from poor ..
How he started buisness...

Like that but he never know anything regarding his mother...

He just doesn't like her because of how she left his father and him without thinking about him ...

How selfish she is ?? Isn't she ?? ......

After that junghyun explained the he has some important buisness that he has to go to abroad..

"Ok. Jungkook now go to bed . I don't know how much time to take to resolve the issue.

So take care of yourself..

When I return, I will bring u a best gift for both u and tae.."

With that junghyun left the dinner .jungkook too finished and went to his room.

Jungkook requested his father that he want to go to Jeju Island with tae .which of course his father gladly permitted..

He then wrote his diary and slept hoping that this much happiness will stay long in their lives.

He just held the ring which tae put earlier. He kissed it multiple times and soon sleep took over him....

========={===========================

Hii guys !!!!!

Your author is tired after a long chapter..

How is the chapter??

Keep comment guys .I missed u a lot ...

Btw I want to tell u guys a secret..

A classmate of mine proposed me yesterday.
He told me that he has a crush on me from my school.

I didn't know how he fell for me. I just thought that he is good person.

But all boys are same.they just need a small excuse ..

That's it..starts with friendship and proposes to us .

I don't know how to face him now. He just ruined not only our friendship ...
But my belief on friendship..

Mistake is mine thinking that " gender doesn't matter for friendship " ..

Ah..Im regretting now..

Btw thank u for listening. I don't know whom to tell all this.

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 95 14
where a boy cheated on his fiance and his ex-fiance got married to his brother
5.6K 346 15
A 16 years old brat Kim taehyung who never listen to anyone , always get into fights with others mannerless but everything changes when his parents...
2.7K 119 10
this story is about a marriage between brother in law's.jungkook marriage with his brother in law taehyung after his sister accident taekook yoonmin...
2.2K 121 16
In the world there are many love stories - when a beautiful love. story started to blossom ...