LOVE SYNDROME: END OF THE STO...

By ArzuuAlemdarv

This story is about Day and Itt. I read all of love syndrome books. And I'm not satisfied yet. So I want to w... More

Writer's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Writer's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

855 24 25
By ArzuuAlemdarv

In the morning.
Sun wasn't shining so bright, it was cloudy and windy. It was going to rain, so a pleasant wind was blowing. The scenery in balcony was so stunning and with this weather it was more relaxing. Day woke up to the cool air that came in through the door and got up. He noticed that cool air was bothering his sleeping wife, so got up and covered him with blanket. Then he went out to the balcony to smoke.

After some time Day came down the stairs to make breakfast for his lover.
He made Itt's favorite porridge and put a cake on a plate. He finished making breakfast and went upstairs to the bedroom. At that time his lover was sleeping cutesy.

Day sat on bed, kissed Itt's forehead and whispered Itt's ears:
- My wifey 😍 wake up!

Day's voice bothered his sleeping and he slowly opened his eyes.
- It's so early Day, why are you waking me up?  I want to sleep more. Itt said with sleepy voice 😩
- Oh it's already 7 am, I have to go to the store today. I have a lot of works to do. Come on wake up, look I have made breakfast for you.
Itt opened his eyes widely after hearing about food, he looked up breakfast.

- Ok, I'm awake now. Ohh my favorite cake. I love you Day, you are the kindest person in this world.
He complimented his husband and kissed his cheeks. Because he loved kind Day.

- Let's have breakfast and I will go to the store. But you can't be alone at home,  so call your friends to keep you company, ok? Otherwise I won't let you be alone at home.
Day said fiercely. He didn't want to leave him alone.

- Day! I'm not a child, I am grown up already and I can take care of myself. I don't want to be burden to my friends.
Itt complained, because Day wouldn't let him be alone at that time. He began to feel like a child himself.
- Itt don't be stubborn.
Day said and looked at him fiercely.  Itt understood what he wanted to tell from his looking, so didn't say anything against him.
- Oh ok, I will call Gear and Nick.
Itt agreed.

They had breakfast together then Day went to the store. Itt called his friends Gear and Nick. Until they came, Itt got up, had a shower and took his medicines.

At 9 o'clock they came with their lovers Neil and Night.
At that time Itt was watering flowers Day bought for him.

- Itt how are you? Gear asked first.
- I'm fine, but Day doesn't let me be alone. So I called you guys! Itt complained.
- Oh no it's ok. You are my friend and also Day is right, you can burn this house. Nick teased him.  But they knew why Day didn't let him, and also Day had called them before him in the early morning.

- Itt do you want to go somewhere? Neil asked curiosily.
- Yes I want to go to mall. But I think Day won't let.
- You have to call first and say you are bored. Gear said calmly.
- We can go without telling him.  He won't know. Nick said and suddenly Neil hit him.
-  You think he won't know, he has people everywhere and also has GPS on Itt. If he knows, we'll be in a big trouble! Am I right Itt?
- Oh yes. I would rather call him and ask permission.

They agreed and Itt went upstairs to the bedroom. His friends were sitting on the sofa in living room.

Itt called his husband,  at that time Day was working hardly, because of Itt he didn't finish new contracts.

On the phone.

- Itt what's wrong?
- Umm, Day are you fine. I just called to ask you permission to go to the mall with my friends.
- Why don't you have house chores?  Day said angrily.
- Day I have been at home for several days.  Now I'm so bored so I want to go out with them.
- Itt if you cause trouble, I won't let you go out again. Ok?
Day let him but he was worried about his weakness.
- Ok my kind hubby, I love you the most in the world. Itt said happily, he smiled.
- You always praise me. Day said sarcastically.
- Because you are the best. Itt said again.
- Ok, I'm hanging up,  I have a lot of works.
Day hung up phone.

Itt went downstairs happily with smile in his mouth.
- Guys, we can go now!

Then they went to the mall.

In the store.

- Day is he Allright?  He isn't coming to work for several days. Is there something tell me! Dad asked, because he was worried about his son and he might tell to his mom about fight between them)
- I told him not to work, I think he isn't feeling good. After he is healthy, he will come here to work. Day said seriously, he didn't want another fight between father and son.
- Ok I believe you. Let's go back working. And Day have you already told him about going to Phuket to solve problems?
- Not yet. I want to tell today.
- You have to tell sooner. We have to go Wednesday. ( Today is Monday)
- Ok dad. Day said because he was hesitating to tell his wife. He already knew clearly how his reaction would be.

In the mall.

Five friends arrived at the mall which was so popular and big. They began to hang out. Firstly,  they bought a lot of things such as clothes, perfume and etc.

Gear and Nick were with their lovers Neil and Night, so Itt felt a bit lonely.
He said himself" Day is working for me, so I have to be happy and to hang out for him 😄. But being with him will be better"

There were a lot of people who are interested in them, because all of them were handsome boys. Many girls had eyes on Gear and Neil they were strong and tall. And so many boys had eyes on Night and Nick, because they were cute 😍
But my babe Itt was cute and also handsome,  so everybody looked at him curiosily. Maybe they thought he is model or actor. 🫠

- Itt we are hungry,  let's eat something first then we can continue shopping. Gear said, they were hungry and also a bit tired.
- Ok let's go to eat. Itt replied, he was also hungry.

They went to the mall restaurant and sat.

- You choose some food for me too, Nick.  I have to go to the restroom 🚻.  Itt said, but actually he wanted to call his lover.
- Itt I will go with you! Gear said hurriedly.
- You sit with your lover Night. I can go myself don't act like Day. Otherwise people are looking at your wife. He teased his friend and went to the restroom.

At the restroom.

Itt called Day three times but he didn't answer. Itt thought he might be busy with his works, but felt sad.

- I'm sorry! Are you alone here?
Someone asked Itt, he was tall and handsome, also so polite.
- Oh no with my friends. Why? Itt was confused.
- I'm also here with my friends, I jave been following you since the clothes shops.
- Why are you following me? Itt couldn't understand anything.
- Oh you're beautiful so I want to be friends with you, to be honest I'm photographer, I want to take your pictures. I don't have any bad intentions. So can you give me your phone number? He asked politely. Then Itt wanted to say something, someone said:
- He isn't model so he can't give his number.
It was Day.
Itt was really surprised and couldn't say anything.
- Oh mister are you his friend? I just want to take pictures not something else. 
- No, I'm his husband,  and I already told you no one can take his picture.  Day said shortly.
- Oh that's awesome. But he loooks like models. Then I will go. Oh it's for you, if you change your mind, you can visit my photos studio. He gave his business card to him and went.

- Oh Day how did you come, I didn't expect to see you here. I have called you. Itt asked curiosily.
- I just wanted to eat with my wife, and why are you alone here? Why didn't you come with Gear or Nick. He asked because he was a bit angry.
- Oh Day I can be alone.

They went back to their seats and began to eat.

- Itt why are you so happy? Gear asked teasingly.
- Oh someone gave me that. He showed business card to his friends.
- What is it? They asked curiosily.  They didn't know about it so they were surprised.
- In the restroom someone gave me that and said" I'm a photographer,  you're so handsome, if you come to my photos studio you can be a model".
Itt said happily.
- So then what happened? Gear teased him again.
- I interrupted them. Because no one can take pictures of my wife. Day said teasingly.
- Oh Day, You're so bad. Itt complained.
His friends laughed at him.
- Oh Itt don't be sad, being Day's wife isn't easy as you think. If someone takes your pictures, he can burn all of that studio. Neil said calmly because he knew well what kind of people is Day.
- Oh ok! I don't want problems anymore. Itt said calmly.  Day smiled at him.
- Good babe 😘 💕
He said that and kissed his cute cheeks.

After lunch.

- I have to go back to the store. You also have to go home, Neil. Don't let him be alone. Otherwise he can make any trouble.
Day said, he didn't want to back to work, but he had to.
- Ok We will take care of him. Neil said.

Then Day went to the store. Itt came back to home with his friends.
They began to make dinner.

After some time the sky was covered with black clouds, it was getting cooler, there was lightning 🌩 and thunder ⛈️.
Then it started to rain heavily. It was like a horror movie.

They had dinner without Day. He said he couldn't come at dinner time.
They washed dishes and sat on the sofa.

- Oh I'm bored let's watch horror movie.
Itt said without thinking.
- Oh really you said it yourself,  don't complain then. Gear said and turned on the TV. Nick turned off the lights.
- Oh Nick why did you turn off them? Itt asked because he was scared.
- Oh Itt, it will be more fun and scarier with thunder, lighting and dark room...

        Sorry guys for late update!
I was very busy with my exams so I couldn't update my stories earlier. But I believe that you will understand.
Now I'll try to update more chapters.

I don't want sad ending, because my boys are so cute together. I want more stories of their cute lifes.
So if there some events you want to read, tell me in comments. And I will write them interesting. But I think this story's end must be sad.

Thanks for support 🙏 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 194 18
I'm gonna write for this Stolitz week and I won't miss a day. Each day will be a different one-shot. They all won't add up as one story. I'm not the...
27.8K 534 20
Honestly not very proud of this story. 🥲 So it's under heavy editing but, please enjoy if you still want to continue to read such crap until it's fi...
191 29 21
i have been going the wattpad and never see A sad/romantic/strong story well i like so if you like those characteristics​ then go ahead waring if you...
46.8K 949 12
After a big fight Itt decides to run away, he feels like Day doesn't love him like he did. It's like Day sees Itt as a pet and not as his boyfriend...