Chapter 1

That day Day was busy with store works and didn't attend to Itt. Itt wasn't feeling well, so want to home earlier than day. Also he felt dizzy. There was Bank to repair his car.
-Ball can you take me home? I just saw Day is very busy - said Itt.
-Ok. I can. But I think firstly you have to go hospital. You aren't looking good.
- Oh. Never mind. It's just a dizziness.
- Ok. Let's go. Did you tell Day?
-Yeah. I have already told.
Actually, Itt wasn't feeling good since a month. He always felt dizzy and some pain in his head. But he didn't dare to tell Day. Because Day wasn't as before, he was always busy with his dad's businesses and his own salon. He didn't have time to care and following everywhere to Itt. But he was jealous and possessive with his wife. So maybe he didn't notice changes in Itt. About Itt, he also changed, less stubborn and more mature.
On the way to home, Itt and Ball were going, Itt began to feel dizzy again, couldn't control himself. And he passed out.
- Itt, Itt are you fine? What's wrong with you? Ball said.
He drive to hospital. Because he was scared of Itt's condition. In the hospital doctors came to see Itt and gave him a lot of medicine. After three or four hours, Itt opened his eyes, and asked water. Ball thought about telling to Day and called to him. But his phone was off.
After Itt regained consciousness, he asked Bank from nurses.
- Oh, Itt are you fine -Ball said while coming in room.
- Yeah, don't worry. And did you tell this to Day?
- I tried, but his phone was off. So he haven't known yet about your condition. And I think if he knows, he'll be mad.
- he won't know, today he will be in the store with my father. My mum is in US now, in my sister's house.
- Don't you wanna tell to Day?
- Hmm. You can go now. I will call Gear or Nick to pickup me.
- Ok. Tell your friends and you need help you can ask from me.
- Ok. Go home safely! Brick said with a smile. But in his heart he was feeling so lonely and sad. He missed old Day who always cares about him. After minutes, Itt's phone rang.
-Day, why are you calling?
- Oh. Itt i just saw Ball's call, what's wrong?

- Nothing seriously, my phone was dead, so I borrowed his phone to call you? Itt lied.
-Hmm. Eat dinner, take medicine and go to bed. Don't be stubborn and overthink. I will be in the house tomorrow after work.
- Ok. I'm not a child. I can take care of myself. You too, eat food and do3work hard. Good night.
- Ok. Good night. Day hung up phone.
Itt began to think about results of his medical tests. He thought it's just illness from tiring job and stress. After two hours doctor came.
- Where are your family or friends? I want to talk with them. I have something to tell. Doctor said and he had test results on his hands.
- They are busy and I don't want to bother them. You can tell me directly.
- please, don't be so calm with that kind of things. You have a serious illness.
- What? Itt felt butterflies in his stomach, his mind stopped thinking like broken car. - Yo have to tell me now! What kind of illness do I have? I'm just dizzy, it's just dizziness! Itt shouted loudly and his eyes were full of with tears. But he didn't cry.
- Mr. Ittphaon please calm down. I will tell everything to you. There, your results. It is showing, you had a lot of mental issues, many bad memories and different scares. So your mind doesn't work like normal person. And all of those issues caused the illness which you have now. You have the onset of agnosia.
Itt began to cry, and didn't know what to do.
*AGNOSIA - mental illness. If you had a this illness, you began to forget about everything. You can live, breathe, eat but mot like normal person. The final stage of agnosia, you forget about everything and everybody, even you love.
- What are you saying, I don't believe you. You're lying! Itt shouted with tears.
- Calm down. I'm not saying, you will forget about everything. We can cure your illness. I will give you medicines.
But you too, have to live happily without stress and issues. You have to take your medicines and every month come to check your condition. Doctor said and gave a lot of drugs to Itt.
Itt took a cab and went to his home, went upstairs and lay down his bed.
He thought about doctor's words, he felt himself like dead people. He had never thought about dying and also forgetting all people he loves. After three hours he slept. In the morning, he woke up with headache. Because he cried a lot in the night. After thinking carefully, he decided not to tell others about his illness even Day too.