Rainbow | KV

By Taekook_guards

"He was a rainbow Tae, always tried to shine and be colorful around you thinking it'd make you happy. But-" J... More

๐ŸŒˆPrologue๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 01๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 02๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 03๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 04๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 05๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 06๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 07๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 08๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 09๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 10๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 11๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 12๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 13๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 14๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 15๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 16๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 17๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 18๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 19๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 20๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 21๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 22๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 23๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 24๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 25๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 26๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 27๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 28๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 29๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 30๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 31๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 32๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 33๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 34๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 35๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 36๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 37๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 38๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 39๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 40๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 41๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 42๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 43๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 44๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 45๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 46๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 47๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 48๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 49๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 50๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 51๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 52๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 53๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 54๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 55๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 56๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 58๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 59๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 60๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 61๐ŸŒˆ

๐ŸŒˆChapter 57๐ŸŒˆ

2.1K 152 300
By Taekook_guards

^Please protect him at any cost 😭

I just noticed I wrote Hayoon's name as Harin mistakenly and yall didn't even realise 😭🤣 anyways that female character name is hayoon not harin. So don't get confused.

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV

.

.

.

Taehyung might have forgotten his own name too.

Everyone there called him V as they stopped using his real name.

He had stopped protesting a long ago. And just because he stopped struggling that doesn't mean he was willing to do it.

It's just, he was helpless and realised there would be no use of protesting.

They were going to have their way with him anyway.

He was being escorted to another another place by few customers again.

Taehyung had high fever when they were readying him.

Harin had requested so many times not to send him today.

"V has high fever sir. He won't be able to satisfy them if he goes today." She tried.

"Should we care? They are paying us well and the VIPs are our expensive customers. You think I'll upset them just because of a mere boy?" The owner if the club said.

Junyoung stood beside him hands folding onto his chest as he listened to them talking.

"But what if something happens to him? What if he can not take it anymore and d-die?" Harin said. "P-please this once." She begged.

The man chuckled, "you guys look better while begging for my cock you know? Not like this."

She widened her eyes, shaking her head as she said no.

She knew she crossed the limit when the man grabbed her hair.

"Know you place whore. Do what you are told. I could care less if a boy dies. So go and do your work and don't waste your time here." He threw her on the floor and left the room.

Harin looked at Junyoung with pleading eyes.

He shrugged, "go pleasure your client."

"A-and if he dies?" She asked teary eyes glaring at Junyoung.

"Then we just lose a pretty gem- oops sorry a pretty prostitute." He laughed, "you need not to worry about that. Many people dies here but who cares?" Junyoung said and left the room afterwards leaving Harin cry to herself.

.

Taehyung was in the car half conscious as they were taking him to a party.

He shivering in fever and cold as he had to wear revealing clothes and the wind was hitting so hard.

A man beside him was already sucking in Taehyung's neck who was whimpering unconsciously.

"Hey horny motherfucker calm down. Atleast let us take him to the house yeah?" Another man said from the passenger seat.

The latter just groaned, "I can't fucking wait you know. He looks so fuckable right now." He looked at Taehyung and licked his lip.

"Just wait a little more. We are almost there."

"Fine!'

As it was told, they reached their destination very soon and dragged Taehyung out iff the car immediately.

One of them picked him up on their shoulder and walked inside the party.

There were many more entertainers from different clubs.

The place was dark with purple and blue neon lights illuminating the area.

Everyone was dancing and enjoying their nights as they pleased.

Taehyung was thrown onto a sofa with the men jumping over him.

People were fucking here and there in that place. It was reeking of sex and alcohol.

No one minded eachother. Almost everyone was on drugs.

And these men too.

One of them made him drink a raw liquor. Taehyung crunched his face at how strong the taste was! So instead of gulping it down, he spit it out of his mouth.

"You bitch!" The man slapped him hard once, twice, thrice.

Taehyung curled himself into a ball but didn't give them any reaction. The loud music was making him unable to gear any things and at the same time it was giving him headache.

He hissed out when a sharp needle pierced through his skin, followed by two, three and more. Those were syringes containing high dose drugs.

And soon Taehyung was loosing his all sense. His head started spinning and he felt nauseous.

He could barely see anything. Everything infront of his eyes were moving in a motion.

And the fever was not helping at all. He could feel his body heat rising up more as he was terribly shivering because of the cold.

They started taking off his clothes one by one and touching him.

All five of them were using his body while taking turns or doing together.

Those men were on drugs too that they couldn't think correctly how much of a substance they were using.

They kept injecting Taehyung with the substance without any care and count.

The table infront of them was filled with alcohol bottles, glasses, powders and used and unused syringes.

One of them lit up a cigerette and put it onto Taehyung's stomach then his chest and nape.

He flinched at the burning sensation but soon got used to it, thanks to the drugs that were already making him numb.

As a man wrapped his fingers around his neck to choke him, he widened his eyes.

Taehyung's neck was wet. He was sweating crazily. His body was burning up too much and he had stopped reacting.

The man got up from his position and pressed his two fingers on his neck to check his pulse.

It was beating so slowly that anyone would think it was not beating at all.

"H-hey guys. I think... I think we overdosed him." The man gulped and said.

"What the fuck?" Another man said and pushed him away to check it himself. And indeed he was right.

Taehyung was overdosed.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Now what do we do?" Another one said as he plopped on the sofa and pulled his hair.

They were panicking while Taehyung was just laying their almost naked and losing his life. His body was already numb and had stopped moving.

His breath was getting slower and slower.

He couldn't listen or see anything anymore.

He wanted to cry when he realised this was actually happening. He could feel he was not going to survive this time.

Taehyung had thought before that he would be happy when death will finally come and end his misery.

But now when it was finally happening, his heart was clenching unbearably, giving him another pain.

So this was how he was going to die?

Without being able to see Jungkook for the last time?

They promised eachother thay they'll die together.

And now Taehyung didn't want to leave without seeing Jungkook. He didn't want to leave Jungkook.

Suddenly he wanted to live again. He wanted to be saved.

C-can someone save m-me? P-please...

He could feel his body was getting checked up but he couldn't see anything. His mind was blank.

I want to see h-him.

His mind was screaming these things only.

P-please I don't want to die. Please take me to my Jungkook...

A Tear rolled down from the side of his closed eyes.

He was losing it. His sense. And he knew.

The moment he would lose his conscious, he would lose his life.

The death was near and he was finally dying.

So he accepted it too.

S-sorry Jungkook. Please forgive me for the promises I broke.

This was the time when a people wants to die and live at the same time.

I l-love you.

I always have... I always will.

His life was ruined. His youth was ruined. His love, promise, trust everything was ruined.

I-i just w-wanted to be loved...

And everything turned black.

"I am telling you man he's dead." One of the man said.

"So what? Just dump him by the river. These peasants have no value of life so who would care?" The older of them said while taking a drag of his ciggerate.

"So what do we do now? Should we contact the brothel?" Another man said but the older just shook his head.

"What's the need? We will pay them a big amount of money and tell them he was being overdosed." The latter said.

"And if they ask for his body?"

"Then we will say they need not to worry. We have taken care of that." The man said.

"Fine. Then just get him out of here in the car. Quick."

"I can't drive again man. I'm so fucking drunk right now." The man who drove thr car here before said while resting his whole body on the expensive couch.

"So fucking annoying! Alright I will drive, atleast someone come with me. Otherwise how will I be able to take his body out?" An younger male said.

"Ok I will go." Another man said. "The night is fucking ruined now." He huffed in annoyance.

Only two of them were not mad drunk like the rest of them. So one of them picked Taehyung up to leave and get him into the car.

They drove off.

.

Life had been hard for everyone.

Life had been hard for Jungkook, life had been hard for Jimin and Yoongi too

Life had beed hard for Taehyung too... Maybe.....

Maybe?...

And life definitely had been hard for Irene and Eunwoo too.

One staying with their love but still not getting it back from them, another one who wanted to love but got used in the name of love.

Eunwoo left Seoul one month after finding the truth about Taehyung's real love. That he never loved him, it was always his husband he loved.

Eunwoo should have known better.

After he left Seoul he quitted his modelling career too. Not wanting to do the job which will remain him of a certain redhead, he decided to work with his friend who owned an agency Incheon.

His friend, Mark owned a modeling agency and worked in the film industry too so it was not hard for him to help his friend.

Eunwoo worked hard to bring more success to his company. Mark was so happy that he decided to make Eunwoo his partner in the agency so they'll work and share the success together.

Eunwoo was a model himself so it was easy for him to guide others well.

He was living just fine.

Without Taehyung.

But at times like this when the memory of Taehyung would suddenly hit him, he would forget to sleep.

He used to work more when he couldn't sleep and when there was no work left, he would roam around in the night outside to keep his mind away from unnecessary thoughts.

And it was another such day like that. Where Eunwoo was driving to his current favourite place.

He would often come here whenever he would feel alone and remember Taehyung.

And with a beer can in his hand he bent his body over the bridge railing.

The wind was hitting his face so calmly. Eunwoo closed his eyes to feel the cold breeze.

He sighed and opened his eyes again.

In these eleven months, his life had changed a lot. He met so many different people, he started earning so much money. More than before.

Got a big house and car for himself.

He literally got everything except one thing.

The thing that'd make him feel lonely and reminded him of why he was there in the first place.

He would feel empty for not having that person to himself.

So many people moves on then why couldn't he?

Why did it have to be him and him only?

All of them were just stubborn and stucked in love.

He wondered what was Taehyung doing How was he living? Did Jungkook come back to him after Eunwoo left?

Did they sort things out and made up? Were they living happily now?

Well they must be!They must have got back to being lovers again as they used to be!

Thoughts like this would eat his brain time to time.

It was just him who was left alone.

He would have so many questions in his mind and he would answer them himself.

Eunwoo sipped on his beer can again, letting his mind wonder anywhere, everywhere.

He flinched when a car passed by him in such a speed.

He looked at the car and cursed.

"Who the fuck drive this fast?" He shook his head in annoyance.

His eyes still following the car as he sipped on his beer more.

The car went down the bridge and stopped just by the side of the river.

It was nothing interesting to watch so Eunwoo decided to look away.

He was about to turn his head when something caught his eyes.

Two men came out of the car covering their whole face with black clothes.

Eunwoo furrowed his eyes as it didn't seem anything right.

He had never witnessed something like that before.

It looked weird and suspicious. So he kept his eyes on the.

The men could not see him as he was up in the bridge but he could see their silhouette in the down.

Eunwoo squinted his eyes to look better at them and soon his eyes were turning big.

He looked at the scene with his horrified eyes.

The men took out a body of someone barely wrapped in a white cloth.

"W-what are they doing?" Eunwoo could feel his blood running cold the more he saw and the more he understood. He couldn't move or do anything. He was so scared that he forgot to think properly.

They were about to throw the body in the river when Eunwoo got back to his sense and shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE?"

The men looked up to see him standing a far from them on the bridge.

But as Eunwoo started running towards them, they panicked and dropped Taehyung's body on the ground right there and then.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" He shouted again while running. The beer can long gone from his hand.

"Shit hurry up." One of them said and opened the car door.

"What about the body?"

"Just fucking leave it here. We need to get out of here as soon as possible. We can't get caught hurry up." The man said and already started the engine.

The other man looked at Taehyung's hody laying by the river before he looked up to see Eunwoo running towards the stairs to get down and reach them before he too got into the car and they drove off.

They drove so fast that it was gone and out of the sight before eunwoo could even walk down the stairs.

He approached the body and saw the person had their head covered too.

So he crouched down and hesitated a bit whether to touch it or not.

Finally giving up to his conscience he touched the cloth softly and tried to pull it down.

And he should've not pulled it down at all. He thought.

Eunwoo shrunk away, as if an invisible force threw his body backwards.

He trembled and covered his mouth with his hand.

He was not even drunk then why was he seeing things? Eunwoo thought.

Was he dreaming?

But it felt too real to be a dream.

And right! He was not dreaming at all.

It really.

It really was-

T-taehyung?

The more he looked at the body the more he realised it was really him.

There was no double it was not him. It was the same pretty red haired Taehyung, whom Eunwoo had fallen for.

And the first question came in his mind was not 'how'

It was 'why'

He didn't realise that his eyes were flowing tears already, without him realising.

He couldn't wipe them. He couldn't move his body either.

He just sat their with his widened eyes flowing tears and breathing heavily.

Why this happened to Taehyung? Why him?

He needed to do something. But he felt numb. He was never the strong hearted.

He felt his heart twisting in every painful way.

He didn't even know if the redhead was dead or not.

He was afraid to know.

Minutes passed and Eunwoo found it hard to breath even.

He tried to speak but he couldn't make any sound either.

As if he had lost his voice too.

N-no I have to do something.

Eunwoo closed his eyes and tried to get his strength back to move his numb body.

He cried the more he looked at Taehyung's face.

The face was ruined but still pretty.

Taehyung was something that can be ruined and still shine if he wanted to.

But will he shine again?

Eunwoo was finally able to take out his and dialed Mark's number.

It was hard for him to speak. He was out of breath every time he opened up his mouth.

But somehow he managed to tell him the place and situation he was in.

He dropped his phone from his hand when the call ended. He sat there motionless. He didn't tried to touch him.

Too afraid to get any result.

He stared at Taehyung and tried to call for him but the latter just seened so out of it.

As if he was sleeping peacefully after so long. Without any care. And he had no intention of waking up again.

And that scared Eunwoo to the core.

He called him so many times, he cried and begged to Taehyung to wake up but the latter just ignored him and kept sleeping.

He didn't know how much time passed but soon he heard the car horn but he didn't- couldn't move his head back to the side.

Mark approached him followed by four police officers.

Eunwoo frowned when he saw the cops checking Taehyung's body then he looked at Mark.

"We can not do anything without the cops Eunwoo. We must let them know otherwise we would get ourselves into travel instead of helping. And they will help us. And they brought ambulance too so don't worry." Mark understood what Eunwoo's eyes were asking for so he replied before he could even voice out his question.

"His pulse is barely there. Anyone would think he is dead." One of the cop said.

"Hurry and get him into the ambulance, we need to take him to the hospital as soon as possible." Another cop said and instructed the other two to pick him up.

Mark helped Eunwoo stand up from the ground.

"Good thing you called us right away." The cop said to Mark then looked at Eunwoo. "Did you touch him?" He asked.

Eunwoo looked at the cop, he shook his head, "j-just moved the c-cover from his face."

And the way Eunwoo was crying made them confuse too.

Sure it was shocking for a person to see something like this suddenly but he was crying way too much for a stranger so the cop asked,

"Do you know him?"

Eunwoo nodded. "H-e was my f-friend."

"You will have to come to station for interrogation." The cop said.

"I w-will. I will go and answer all of your questions but can you please let me go to the hospital with him for now please." Eunwoo pleaded.

"I can understand you but -"

"Please p-please I beg." He clasped his hands together and begged.

The cop sighed, "fine but you'll be under our watch." He said and got on his jeep with the other cops.

Mark took Eunwoo too his car and all of them followed the ambulance to the hospital they were taking Taehyung to.

Eunwoo covered his face and sobbed in it.

"He will be fine Eunwoo. Don't cry." Mark said while driving.

"M-mark. H-he is... He is.." Eunwoo couldn't. He couldn't say it.

So Mark did it for him,

"Taehyung right? The one you love and cry every night for?"

🧸To be continued🐇
_________________________________

I

think rainbow readers has lost patience and sanity both 🙂

Also I think it's going to be a little less painful from now on. That's what i think ok 🤡

Anyways there are more to come so stay tuned and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT OKAYYY????? 😾

I'm trying to draw a picture using the characters as taekook. It's not completed yet but the sketch is done. Do you guys wanna see? 🥺 If yes then I'll post it in the next chapter (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) so please let me know 🐱

See you soon 😘

Love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 218 6
My First Fallout Story! Enjoy!
20.2K 1.1K 17
โฆ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„, ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ (phrase.) A game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object...
51.7K 1.7K 30
Iam sorry but i find a new meaning of love and Iam falling ......
45.4K 1.6K 59
๐”—'๐”„๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ: '๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ...' (๐”—๐”ž๐”ข๐”จ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ) แด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด›สœแด€แด› แดแดแด แด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›, แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด€ ส™แดส, ษดแด€แดแด‡แด… แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แด...